606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+58
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Tonteau
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Michael Crosby S74
Super
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
My other LB is a Ferrari
Goodison_Gringo
Albert
Lumper
Bryan
The President
Mr_Ben
tadpole
fatboblatch
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
blueFire
Diamond
VenezuelaBlue
Sheep Flavour
toffee_pies
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
notepad
Luka Perfect
MyBlueToothBrush
BB
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Valentino Blue
Bluey
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
WellOilBeefHooked
paul
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Garry Adams
detroitblue
Blue_Monkey
callmebubbles
Ol' Mother Hibbert
Brummie No Mates
Synth_fg®
Royal Blue Mersey
62 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 33 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:53 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
the jellyman wrote:Not Rumour ......signing with Chelsea Jan 1st £34 milllion Very Happy (Thats why he got sent off) Solicitor in our social club Liverpool Cricket Club has inside info 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 33 8146 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 33 8146 {Ed025's Note - until it actually happens...it is very much a rumour mate!

from efc rumours page Suspect
Peter Reid's grandson turned out to be a Solicitor then Very Happy

btw ... I'd take 34M

I'd take £34m if it was coming to me but as I'm unlikely to see a penny of it I'd rather we kept Fellaini.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 33 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 24 Dec 2012, 4:03 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
the jellyman wrote:Not Rumour ......signing with Chelsea Jan 1st £34 milllion Very Happy (Thats why he got sent off) Solicitor in our social club Liverpool Cricket Club has inside info 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 33 8146 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 33 8146 {Ed025's Note - until it actually happens...it is very much a rumour mate!

btw ... I'd take 34M

I'd take £34m if it was coming to me but as I'm unlikely to see a penny of it I'd rather we kept Fellaini.
lol! lol! lol! Good thinking there mate. Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74434
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 24 Dec 2012, 5:03 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

btw ... I'd take 34M

Fuck off, not a penny under £34,000,001
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 24 Dec 2012, 5:05 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

btw ... I'd take 34M

Fuck off, not a penny under £34,000,001
30M plus Sturridge (just to piss the shite off)

Number of posts : 41048

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 24 Dec 2012, 5:37 pm

Sell Fellaini and no one will give us a chance of finishing in the top 4, which means we will go through the rest of the season unbeaten. Plus Bill will give Moyes 100k of the transfer fund to get three loan deals. sweet.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Wed 26 Dec 2012, 9:55 pm

Bluejags wrote:Sell Fellaini and no one will give us a chance of finishing in the top 4, which means we will go through the rest of the season unbeaten. Plus Bill will give Moyes 100k of the transfer fund to get three loan deals. sweet.

Think we'll hold onto Fellaini till the summer. If we sell him in jan then the price of our transfer targets double overnight.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 27 Dec 2012, 7:53 am

Cahill the Great wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Sell Fellaini and no one will give us a chance of finishing in the top 4, which means we will go through the rest of the season unbeaten. Plus Bill will give Moyes 100k of the transfer fund to get three loan deals. sweet.

Think we'll hold onto Fellaini till the summer. If we sell him in jan then the price of our transfer targets double overnight.

I think that Moyes doesn't want to sell Felliani to another EPL club. I believe if PSG came in with an acceptable offer, we would accept. No point in selling our prized asset to a rival.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 28 Dec 2012, 1:47 am

I guess we'll find out on 2/1/13 when his suspension is over.
Methinks he's here for the season.
(Crossed fingers emoticon required here)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 28 Dec 2012, 11:20 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:

However Jagielka thinks it will be hard for him to win his place back! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Fri 28 Dec 2012, 1:47 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

However Jagielka thinks it will be hard for him to win his place back! lol!

He'll be like a new signing. Very Happy
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 01 Jan 2013, 1:59 pm

Fellaini: I will stay at Everton for remainder of contract

January 1, 2013

Marouane Fellaini has reportedly told the Belgian press that he will stay at Everton if the club want him to.
The 25 year old has been in superb form for the Toffees this season playing in an advanced midfield role, and his form is said to have alerted the likes of Chelsea and Real Madrid. Fellaini, however, is quoted as saying that he is happy on Merseyside and would stay at the Blues providing the club don’t think about selling him.
He said: “I have a contract with Everton until 2016, and, if the club want, I will see that out. I know I am hot, and I want to move forward one day, but I will finish my Everton contract if they want me to.”
The Belgian international will be back in action for David Moyes‘ side tomorrow evening when the Toffees take on Newcastle United.

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 01 Jan 2013, 2:43 pm

the jellyman wrote:Fellaini: I will stay at Everton for remainder of contract

January 1, 2013

Marouane Fellaini has reportedly told the Belgian press that he will stay at Everton if the club want him to.
The 25 year old has been in superb form for the Toffees this season playing in an advanced midfield role, and his form is said to have alerted the likes of Chelsea and Real Madrid. Fellaini, however, is quoted as saying that he is happy on Merseyside and would stay at the Blues providing the club don’t think about selling him.
He said: “I have a contract with Everton until 2016, and, if the club want, I will see that out. I know I am hot, and I want to move forward one day, but I will finish my Everton contract if they want me to.”
The Belgian international will be back in action for David Moyes‘ side tomorrow evening when the Toffees take on Newcastle United.

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Classic position. Lines himself up on the on the fans side while his advisors do all the agitating.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 01 Jan 2013, 3:55 pm

Bluejags wrote:

January 1, 2013

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Classic position. Lines himself up on the on the fans side while his advisors do all the agitating.

my thoughts exactly. plus if he stays and runs contract out, we get fuck all. very clever methinks Suspect
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 01 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm

the jellyman wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

January 1, 2013

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

my thoughts exactly. plus if he stays and runs contract out, we get fuck all. very clever methinks Suspect

Dont worry, he he will be long gone before then.. Very Happy

Summer is almost a cert I reckon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 01 Jan 2013, 4:25 pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/scouse-women-force-fellaini-liverpool-122343461.html Suspect Suspect
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 02 Jan 2013, 12:13 am

the jellyman wrote:http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/scouse-women-force-fellaini-liverpool-122343461.html Suspect Suspect

desperate scousewives....

afro bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 02 Jan 2013, 8:10 am

the jellyman wrote:http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/scouse-women-force-fellaini-liverpool-122343461.html Suspect Suspect

I can relate to his problem - why do you think I moved to London?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 02 Jan 2013, 9:27 am

hairy cataract wrote:

work ? lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Wed 02 Jan 2013, 11:44 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

Did Fellaini get a restraining order against you?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Thu 03 Jan 2013, 12:17 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

The Sex Offenders Register?
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:37 am

Chelsea have identified 25-year-old Marouane Fellaini as their preferred replacement for Frank Lampard, 34, and are planning to trigger a £22m buyout clause in the Everton midfielder's contract at the end of the season.
Full story: the Times (subscription required)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 08 Jan 2013, 8:26 am

The President wrote:Chelsea have identified 25-year-old Marouane Fellaini as their preferred replacement for Frank Lampard, 34, and are planning to trigger a £22m buyout clause in the Everton midfielder's contract at the end of the season.
Full story: the Times (subscription required)

Sounds all too plausible - Fellaini is probably the best goal scoring midfielder in the country right now. Very disappointed if there is a £22m buyout clause in the contract since we paid £16m for him when he was shit Evil or Very Mad
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:20 pm

The buyout clause was taken out when he signed his new contract with us.

It's all bullshit journo rubbish as usual.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:59 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:The buyout clause was taken out when he signed his new contract with us.

Bullshit journo rubbish that you need a subscription to read, don't you know!

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 08 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:The buyout clause was taken out when he signed his new contract with us.

Bullshit journo rubbish that you need a subscription to read, don't you know!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20951691

Now Beeb are reporting it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next