606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 8:34 pm

OK this will be a big one. Back at Goodison after the Merseyside derby and the team will be ready to punish this bunch of already relegated wankers. I reckon that Avram Grant, Martin O'Neill, Sam Allardyce, Roy Hodgson, Harry Potter, Billy Bunter, King Kenny, Queen Elizabeth II their manager will get sacked after the thrashing we will give them.

I truely think that we will win by at least 134 goals and infact I am predicting a 148-0 victory for the Mighty Blues of Everton with Leon Osman scoring every one of them (apart from maybe the odd hat-trick from Hibbert).

Who the fuck are Wet Spam anyway???

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 9:46 pm

One million nil to the mighty Blues but Hibbert won't score.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24174
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 10:18 pm

hairy cataract wrote:One million nil to the mighty Blues but Hibbert won't score.

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 F_laugh Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 F_laugh Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Armchair on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 10:50 pm

We owe this crock of shite a good hiding after the bore draw at Upton Park.

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - 0 (Hibbert, Hibbert, Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert Hibbert etc).
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20424
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:04 pm

0-0

West Ham park the bus, Beckford takes a ride on the bus, Vic joins him after 20 minutes and Bily is the ticket collector.

at least it is Saturday 7pm (uae time) kick off.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:32 pm

Grant is still "in charge" or "dead man walking" as it is more commonly known, so they will almost certainly roll over if we get amongst them. Hope Carlton Cole starts, he makes our forwards look like Dixie fucking Dean these days and he has developed severe Titty Lip of late. Only Scott Parker worries me in their team, so hopefully he is injured.

I would like to revise my prediction to Three Million Nil to the mighty Blues and Hibbert will get one, a scuffed cross that was heading for the corner flag but takes a wicked deflection off a passing albatross and trickles between Green's gaping legs.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24174
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 7:03 pm

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet here to be honest.

100 million billion - 1 to the Blues.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3822
Age : 43
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  The President on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 8:20 am

I think we might be a tad over confident here. Very Happy

This really is a must win game.
Hopefully no fallout from Peanuts going.

Clean Sheet Please

3-0 (don't care who, but would be good for Beckford to get 2 and Hibbert 1) cheers
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 60
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Blue gazza on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 4:08 pm

The President wrote:I think we might be a tad over confident here. Very Happy

This really is a must win game.
Hopefully no fallout from Peanuts going.

Clean Sheet Please

3-0 (don't care who, but would be good for Beckford to get 2 and Hibbert 1) cheers

me too
they will be battling like fook from now on in to stay up

a nervy 3-1 in for us
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7411
Age : 59
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 5:20 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:
The President wrote:I think we might be a tad over confident here. Very Happy

This really is a must win game.
Hopefully no fallout from Peanuts going.

Clean Sheet Please

3-0 (don't care who, but would be good for Beckford to get 2 and Hibbert 1) cheers

me too
they will be battling like fook from now on in to stay up

a nervy 3-1 in for us
I also agree it's going to be much tougher than some are making out, so I'll pitch for a 786,000-2 result, with Hibbo only getting 785,998 of them... and we'll miss 582 penalties. Their two goals will also be scored by Hibbo, one from inside their half
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 35120
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 3:51 pm

If Tony Hibbert scores, an El Ninio event of world changing proportions will form in the Irish sea, eminating from Liverpool bay, having sweeping effects on the world climate. Millions will die in Africa as they experience their worst drought in living history, the US gulf coast will get battered by Category 7 super hurricanes, causing widespread coastal damage and flooding of biblical proportions. Bush fires will sweep through Australia, as the forests are parched and left tinder dry by a blistering record heatwave.

Nah! the ref will just disallow it.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 164
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 4:40 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:If Tony Hibbert scores, an El Ninio event of world changing proportions will form in the Irish sea, eminating from Liverpool bay, having sweeping effects on the world climate. Millions will die in Africa as they experience their worst drought in living history, the US gulf coast will get battered by Category 7 super hurricanes, causing widespread coastal damage and flooding of biblical proportions. Bush fires will sweep through Australia, as the forests are parched and left tinder dry by a blistering record heatwave.

Nah! the ref will just disallow it.
..but... if this does happen will Jersey become part of Europe, instead of the UK ? Suspect
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 35120
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 5:22 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:If Tony Hibbert scores, an El Ninio event of world changing proportions will form in the Irish sea, eminating from Liverpool bay, having sweeping effects on the world climate. Millions will die in Africa as they experience their worst drought in living history, the US gulf coast will get battered by Category 7 super hurricanes, causing widespread coastal damage and flooding of biblical proportions. Bush fires will sweep through Australia, as the forests are parched and left tinder dry by a blistering record heatwave.

Nah! the ref will just disallow it.
..but... if this does happen will Jersey become part of Europe, instead of the UK ? Suspect

Read Johnny Giles book over the Christmas, something interesting happened in 1966 involving Ireland and Spain in a World Cup qualifer. Basically there was a mix up in the draw and Ireland and Spain were in a group on their own, just two games to qualify for 1966!

Anyway Ireland won the first game in Dublin 1-0 but weren't expecting much from the second leg in Seville. The association only paid lip service to soccer, a five man committee picked the squad,and players only found out if they were in the squad by reading the newspaper. Even worse, they only met up the morning of an International and in most cases the manager would never had seen the players before never mind training!

What has this got to do with Hibbo? Well halfway through the first half in Seville the Irish scored again but nobody celebrated. They were so stunned in going ahead in Spain that the players didnt know what to do!! The Spanish sussed it and started complaining to the ref that it must have been offside or a foul and the ref disallowed it!!! The Spanish went on to win 3-1 but in those days there had to be a third game to decide the winner as aggregate scores rule didnt exist. The game was supposed to be played in London, but those fine people at the FAI did a deal with Spain to play the match in Paris instead which turned out to as good as a home game for them and the Irish lost 1-0.

Moral of the story: FUCKING CELEBRATE!!!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 41
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  blueFire on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 12:07 pm

I remember the days when we used to win games like this Crying or Very sad
blueFire
blueFire

Number of posts : 396
Age : 41
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 12:18 pm

We always beat them at Goodison.

3-0
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Age : 39
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 12:45 pm

0-0 Neutral

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 57
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Super on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 1:55 pm

Lawro predicts......

Everton v West Ham

Everton have started to pick up a bit of form since they lost to Stoke at the start of January. They beat Tottenham, stuffed Scunthorpe in the FA Cup, and had a very good draw against Liverpool last time out. They should win this one fairly comfortably, too.

The whole situation at West Ham is a mess, and the way that Avram Grant has been treated like a piece of washing in the wind by the Hammers' owners is ridiculous.

They have come out and backed Grant now but why didn't they do that last week? Everyone knows it was because they were hedging their bets over Martin O'Neill taking over.

The Hammers have an awful lot of problems and, with all the messing around behind the scenes, I think they are really going to struggle. Scott Parker, who has been their best player this season, is probably wondering what the heck is going on because it is not the way to run a football club.

We still don't know whose decision it was to sign Wayne Bridge on loan from Manchester City and the Hammers are just not going to be able to get some of the players they want to sign this month because those players won't know who is going to be in charge.

What I will say about Grant is that he has remained extremely dignified in the face of all this speculation over his future. Forget about what you think about him as a manager and whether he can keep West Ham up, he deserves credit because of how he has acted after the way he has been treated.

Prediction: 2-0

Super
Super

Number of posts : 37147
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 2:06 pm

Super wrote:Lawro predicts......

Everton v West Ham

Everton have started to pick up a bit of form since they lost to Stoke at the start of January. They beat Tottenham, stuffed Scunthorpe in the FA Cup, and had a very good draw against Liverpool last time out. They should win this one fairly comfortably, too.

The whole situation at West Ham is a mess, and the way that Avram Grant has been treated like a piece of washing in the wind by the Hammers' owners is ridiculous.

They have come out and backed Grant now but why didn't they do that last week? Everyone knows it was because they were hedging their bets over Martin O'Neill taking over.

The Hammers have an awful lot of problems and, with all the messing around behind the scenes, I think they are really going to struggle. Scott Parker, who has been their best player this season, is probably wondering what the heck is going on because it is not the way to run a football club.

We still don't know whose decision it was to sign Wayne Bridge on loan from Manchester City and the Hammers are just not going to be able to get some of the players they want to sign this month because those players won't know who is going to be in charge.

What I will say about Grant is that he has remained extremely dignified in the face of all this speculation over his future. Forget about what you think about him as a manager and whether he can keep West Ham up, he deserves credit because of how he has acted after the way he has been treated.

Prediction: 2-0

all say ahhhhhhhh. poooor Jabba the prossie fucker
Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4NWPaQy1sbRKYMa7oCJegeOUslA7EAd2V8HX9rbHQ-7Oivtu3
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 35120
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Super on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 3:16 pm

West Ham are bound to get at least one goal this weekend.....

Everton have concerns over the fitness of striker Louis Saha, who is still troubled by a thigh strain. Phil Jagielka is expected to return from injury, but Tim Cahill is away on international duty with Australia at the Asian Cup.

Scott Parker returns for West Ham after missing the defeat to Arsenal with an ankle injury. Victor Obinna is suspended, and Manuel Da Costa, Thomas Hitzlsperger and Lars Jacobsen are all injured.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37147
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 3:36 pm

Super wrote:West Ham are bound to get at least one goal this weekend.....

Everton have concerns over the fitness of striker Louis Saha, who is still troubled by a thigh strain. Phil Jagielka is expected to return from injury, but Tim Cahill is away on international duty with Australia at the Asian Cup.

Scott Parker returns for West Ham after missing the defeat to Arsenal with an ankle injury. Victor Obinna is suspended, and Manuel Da Costa, Thomas Hitzlsperger and Lars Jacobsen are all injured.
He's had as many clubs as Marcus Bent before too long. Shocked
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70482
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 8:06 am

surely we will go with the same starting XI as against the shite
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 11:12 am

Off to watch Cardiff V Watford today....come on lads up to the Prem we go.

2-1 Bluebirds

4-0 EFC

see you soon lads.....its 5 a clock somewhere drunken
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  ToffeeDan on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:12 pm

2-0 Arteta, Rodwell

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20146
Age : 59
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 2:41 pm

Jags and Saha on the bench. Unchanged side from last week.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24174
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Bryan on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 2:43 pm

Bily. I salute you lad. Takes the Piss that. Osman ahead of our little russian.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 42
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum