606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

+18
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
ToffeeDan
Albert
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
Lumper
Super
Statman
RhinoJagz
fatboblatch
Synth_fg®
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Mr_Ben
Bryan
Tonteau
notepad
Knight of Thorgothshire
Michael Crosby S74
22 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) Empty Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 23 Jan 2012, 7:15 pm

Ok... the third game in my 100 match run brings that spaced out looking Dutch faggot & his gang of cockney wankers to the glorious mecca of Goodison as we take a huge step towards Wemberley.

I'm on a roll & correctly predicted a Timmy the Blue Kangaroo goal for the last game & I'm equally confident that this week it is Landon's turn to notch.. topped with a Saha rarity & a Royston Caveman Drenthe late pile driver to ease us to a comfortable 3-2 victory.. Obviously Fulham will score twice after we go 2 up & Moysey changes formation to 4-6-0 but that is the joy of being a blue isn't it... keeps our blue blood pumping all this excitement.

Other highlights are by the time we kick off we will have hopefully binned bilyashiteinov off to a bunch of blind Ruskies.. the KGB will be arresting scouts by the time we hit the winner off Hibbos arse in the final & 'Arry will be watching MOTD in Pentonville.

Jags, Ossie, Rodders, Dizzy & Seamie all likely to still be out & equally as bad Victor will be fit but we have never lost at home to this shower of southern wank since the prem started & in fact have only drawn once at Goodison in this time... (1975 was our last defeat to Fulham)

We're gonna stuff this shower of shite.. you know it makes sense cheers

COYB

Last edited by Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Number of posts : 41192
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:51 am

1-4
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  notepad Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:01 am

Mr_Ben wrote:1-4
Very Happy

I think we'll sneak it
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:31 am

Fulham seem to know where the net is these days and so do we.... err, no, well, we could do with a GPS to find the net actually, so err, we will probably lose by several goals. And not score ourselves. On the other hand, this may be the beginning of something big for us. Probably not, but there you have it.

So, in summary, Fulham to win 5-0 and Saha to score, err, no goals at all. Ever again.

Can I just mention that my mate was in the Directors Box on Saturday for the match and met Duncan McKenzie, who he said was an absolute gent. That was the highlight of the day for my mate, second place going to the free cup of soup he had at half-time, third place to the fact he got a lift to and from the match, fourth place to the excellent shit he had in the bog and, finally, in fifth place comes the match itself which was wank.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25961

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:39 am

hairy cataract wrote:Fulham seem to know where the net is these days and so do we.... err, no, well, we could do with a GPS to find the net actually, so err, we will probably lose by several goals. And not score ourselves. On the other hand, this may be the beginning of something big for us. Probably not, but there you have it.

So, in summary, Fulham to win 5-0 and Saha to score, err, no goals at all. Ever again.

Can I just mention that my mate was in the Directors Box on Saturday for the match and met Duncan McKenzie, who he said was an absolute gent. That was the highlight of the day for my mate, second place going to the free cup of soup he had at half-time, third place to the fact he got a lift to and from the match, fourth place to the excellent shit he had in the bog and, finally, in fifth place comes the match itself which was wank.

It wasn't that good.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 24 Jan 2012, 4:59 pm

I am so sure we are going to win I'm tempted to start the Citeh thread right now cheers cheers

Number of posts : 41192

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 24 Jan 2012, 5:46 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I am so sure we are going to win I'm tempted to start the Citeh thread right now cheers cheers

Has someone on this board been supplying you with smack?!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 24 Jan 2012, 5:50 pm

I'm going to this game so the bastards had better wake up. We really should be beating shite like Fulham but after we got a bore draw against Blackburn and Fulham thrashed the barcodes I aren't so sure.

I am going for a 0-0 draw with no shots from either side and Dixie driving home muttering about wasting another 25 fucking quid.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 24 Jan 2012, 5:55 pm

is the game on tv or just moved for policing reasons (sic)
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 24 Jan 2012, 6:00 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:is the game on tv or just moved for policing reasons (sic)

I think it is because the shite are playing Man Utd on the Saturday at Analfield. Don't think it is on tv at all.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

I think it is because the shite are playing Man Utd on the Saturday at Analfield. Don't think it is on tv at all.

Nope not on TV. ESPN are showing the Watford v Spurs game.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38147
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:42 pm

Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

There's going to be a link though isn't there? My Friday night plans could be in tatters No
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22626
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:48 pm

I'm taking a lady friend. cheers

She's going to be freezing and hate it Laughing

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:I'm taking a lady friend. cheers

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) F_laugh Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) F_laugh Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) F_laugh

...and they say romance is dead. cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

There's going to be a link though isn't there? My Friday night plans could be in tatters No

Might be shown on Setanta Ireland. If it is, there'll be a link.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6850
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:02 pm

we're shit
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

Albert wrote:we're shit

And we know we are... we're shit....

Can anyone remind me of a game this season which we actually played well and won? Actually, scratch that, just played well.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6850
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

1-0 win 83rd minute Landon - Victor combo as we steal it. Fulham to miss a hat full of chances to get a result.

You heard it here first.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:22 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) F_laugh Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) F_laugh Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) F_laugh

Well she said ages ago she had never been to the footy so I half promised to take her.

But it would mean my dad being away, Chris not being able to make it and my other Evertonian mate not bothering.

As it is, my Dad is in Tunisia, Chris is going to Hamburg for a works "do" and my other mate is crying off.

I was going to go in the top balcony on my own for a change but before I booked the ticket I asked Jo and she said yes.

Suppose it's make or break, I remember a lad I worked with took his mrs to the Leeds 4-4 years ago and she loved it and wanted to go more, can't see any of that on friday.

Plus she isn't my Mrs, anyway....

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 25 Jan 2012, 12:41 am

Have a great time Michael! Very Happy
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74547

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 25 Jan 2012, 7:18 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Well she said ages ago she had never been to the footy so I half promised to take her.

But it would mean my dad being away, Chris not being able to make it and my other Evertonian mate not bothering.

As it is, my Dad is in Tunisia, Chris is going to Hamburg for a works "do" and my other mate is crying off.

I was going to go in the top balcony on my own for a change but before I booked the ticket I asked Jo and she said yes.

Suppose it's make or break, I remember a lad I worked with took his mrs to the Leeds 4-4 years ago and she loved it and wanted to go more, can't see any of that on friday.

Plus she isn't my Mrs, anyway....

Not yet, but how could a heavy home defeat to Fulham not fail to impress? Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22626
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:28 pm

Jags, Distin, Osman, Coleman & Rodwell are all likely to miss Fulham game. Barkley is training again and Moyes will decide between Duffy & Hibbert to partner Heitinga in.defence.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38147
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:40 pm

Super wrote:Jags, Distin, Osman, Coleman & Rodwell are all likely to miss Fulham game. Barkley is training again and Moyes will decide between Duffy & Hibbert to partner Heitinga in.defence.

I hope that he picks Duffy and Heitinga in the middle with Hibbo on the right.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:45 pm

Super wrote:Jags, Distin, Osman, Coleman & Rodwell are all likely to miss Fulham game. Barkley is training again and Moyes will decide between Duffy & Hibbert to partner Heitinga in.defence.

Is George Green in the squad? Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) Confused
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Thu 26 Jan 2012, 3:00 pm

notepad wrote:

Is George Green in the squad? Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) Confused

he's only 12 and weights about 4 stone so i'd guess no
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next