606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Dyche - has one hell of a job to do !

+6
fourdoors
Tonteau
Goodison_Gringo
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
Rotterdam 1985
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sean Dyche - has one hell of a job to do ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean Dyche - has one hell of a job to do !

Post  Da Judge Thu 26 Jan 2023, 2:02 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:The Sun are reporting that we will go for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and that he is insisting we bring in Maguire and McTominay from Man Utd.

Unusually for that particular newspaper, they seem to be just making up any old shit and printing it, presumably because they know nobody in Liverpool will be reading it.

Reading the sun! I'm dobbing you in to the scouse police, hairy. You'll be cancelled, i tell you, cancelled!

I am prepared to listen to any action that the group feel needs to be raised. Given the accused's nature it might be quite a funny diversion...
burn the heretic

we need to find him guilty first.... of course it will be conducted with due process - 12 of his peers will be selected. In fact I am on RAWK recruiting them now and they all pinky promised that they will be fair and even balanced

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9787
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Sean Dyche - has one hell of a job to do ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean Dyche - has one hell of a job to do !

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 26 Jan 2023, 2:06 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:The Sun are reporting that we will go for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and that he is insisting we bring in Maguire and McTominay from Man Utd.

Unusually for that particular newspaper, they seem to be just making up any old shit and printing it, presumably because they know nobody in Liverpool will be reading it.

Reading the sun! I'm dobbing you in to the scouse police, hairy. You'll be cancelled, i tell you, cancelled!

I am prepared to listen to any action that the group feel needs to be raised. Given the accused's nature it might be quite a funny diversion...
burn the heretic

we need to find him guilty first.... of course it will be conducted with due process - 12 of his peers will be selected. In fact I am on RAWK recruiting them now and they all pinky promised that they will be fair and even balanced
he's guilty... trust me

Number of posts : 41036
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  fourdoors Thu 26 Jan 2023, 2:08 pm

So we need to get Dyche in for 18 months to clear the dead wood and build up some fitness, to be replaced by Bielsa for the 24-25 season. Jodie Comer can do all the media stuff so we Hairy can ogle her instead of Dyche. Then it's Gemma Hayes for the half-time shows and Tony Bellew can help Emma Hayes with the tea.

fourdoors

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 26 Jan 2023, 2:12 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

burn the heretic

he's guilty... trust me

Due process needs to be followed, innocent until proven guilty and all that. We must remain professional and impartial about this.

I just have one question to be put to the accused - how dare you you bastard?
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14836
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 26 Jan 2023, 2:14 pm

fourdoors wrote:So we need to get Dyche in for 18 months to clear the dead wood and build up some fitness, to be replaced by Bielsa for the 24-25 season. Jodie Comer can do all the media stuff so we Hairy can ogle her instead of Dyche. Then it's Gemma Hayes for the half-time shows and Tony Bellew can help Emma Hayes with the tea.

This is a pretty good summary, in two sentences, of over two pages of utter bollocks. Impressive.

Still can't believe we missed out on Rommel though.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 26 Jan 2023, 2:21 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

burn the heretic

he's guilty... trust me

Due process needs to be followed, innocent until proven guilty and all that. We must remain professional and impartial about this.

Please follow this format for a fair hearing !

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 26 Jan 2023, 3:23 pm

What a bunch of fucking fascists! You'll be telling me I shouldn't have voted for Brexit next.

Boris was right about you scouse bastards.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25874

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 26 Jan 2023, 3:39 pm

hairy cataract wrote:What a bunch of fucking fascists!  You'll be telling me I shouldn't have voted for Brexit next.

Read Hairy's latest column - "Scouse Cunts Are Trying To Cancel Me And I'm Not Having It" in tomorrow's Soaraway S*n, only 50p, with free tits you can look at and that.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 26 Jan 2023, 4:02 pm

And the latest show, changes in bold. Dyche now odds-on but Bielsa has also come in a bit, a market adjustment due (I assume) to Big Dunc dropping out of the race to go and hang out with some tree-hugging hippies in Gloucestershire.

Dyche 5/2 5/4 8/11
Bielsa 10/11 6/5 2/1 15/8
Allardyce 8/1 7/1 10/1
Rooney 10/1 11/1
Hassenhuttl 8/1 9/1 14/1
Nuno 16/1
Thomas Frank 16/1
Carlos Corberan 12/1 20/1
Marcelino 14/1 16/1 20/1
Moyes 20/1
Ange Postecoglu 20/1 28/1
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 26 Jan 2023, 4:06 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:What a bunch of fucking fascists!  You'll be telling me I shouldn't have voted for Brexit next.

Read Hairy's latest column - "Scouse Cunts Are Trying To Cancel Me And I'm Not Having It" in tomorrow's Soaraway S*n, only 50p, with free tits you can look at and that.
BREAKING.... Picture exclusive !! -- Jodie Comer accidentally reveals her plump bosom while leaning forward to an old Hairy bloke with binoculars & a copy of the sun in his back pocket in Landan, only to find out the perv is really a scouse bastard who loves Maupey & McNeil.

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 26 Jan 2023, 5:57 pm

Apparently Bielsa is in London for talks with West Ham the board.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22552
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 26 Jan 2023, 6:56 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

burn the heretic

he's guilty... trust me

Please follow this format for a fair hearing !

Love the Black Adder! That trial is a classic. cheers cheers lol! lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74428

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 26 Jan 2023, 11:09 pm

Bielsa 5/6
Dyche 11/10

Bielsa fights back!

Joint third favourite now (but at a distant 16/1) is Davide Ancelotti, out of nowhere. Carlo's lad and assistant manager. No thanks.

I want Bielsa and I'll fucking kick off if we don't get him. I also want us to sell Gordon by tomorrow lunchtime, and spend the money on four or five absolute athletes who can do Bielsa's running for him before the window closes. He'll have documented specifics and measurables on reserve midfielders at Bristol Rovers and 17 year olds at Hajduk Split, so they don't all have to cost much.

Also I think we should get some BUPA quotes right now for Mina because I think he might literally fall apart after Bielsa's first training session. If we haggle in advance then we might get a discount.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 26 Jan 2023, 11:54 pm

I do realise that what I am advocating for here is a bit like driving home from the pub after 10 pints to avoid having to walk home for an hour in the rain when you can't get a cab. Massively risky, but a huge relief if it works out well. I know that he might well quit two weeks after being appointed because he thinks the colour of the Finch Farm carpets "are not conducive to good football learnings."

But I've just seen this and makes me want him as our manager even more. Very Happy

Just as well I'm not the decision-maker here, really! I'm worse than Bill the Blubberer, no common sense whatsoever. I just want a manager who can't say "Ipswich."

Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 27 Jan 2023, 9:33 am

Sky reckon Dyche will be announced today.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Fri 27 Jan 2023, 9:49 am

Armchair wrote:Sky reckon Dyche will be announced today.

SkyBet have taken their odds page down.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  fourdoors Fri 27 Jan 2023, 10:04 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
fourdoors wrote:So we need to get Dyche in for 18 months to clear the dead wood and build up some fitness, to be replaced by Bielsa for the 24-25 season. Jodie Comer can do all the media stuff so we Hairy can ogle her instead of Dyche. Then it's Gemma Hayes for the half-time shows and Tony Bellew can help Emma Hayes with the tea.

This is a pretty good summary, in two sentences, of over two pages of utter bollocks. Impressive.

Thanks. Smile I listen to the blathering of mid-level German civil servants (who might also benefit from being managed by Rommel until the end of the season) for a living and try to decipher what they really want. You lot are remarkably lucid in comparison Very Happy

fourdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  fourdoors Fri 27 Jan 2023, 10:05 am

18 month contract, to be replaced by Bielsa for the 24-25 season? Sean Dyche - has one hell of a job to do ! - Page 3 F_whistl

fourdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 27 Jan 2023, 10:26 am

fourdoors wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

Thanks. Smile I listen to the blathering of mid-level German civil servants (who might also benefit from being managed by Rommel until the end of the season) for a living and try to decipher what they really want. You lot are remarkably lucid in comparison Very Happy

I have quite an important question in that case.

What is "egg and chips" in German? Asking for a friend.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25874

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 27 Jan 2023, 10:46 am

hairy cataract wrote:
fourdoors wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

What is "egg and chips" in German?  Asking for a friend.

Spieglei und pommes.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Fri 27 Jan 2023, 10:52 am

fourdoors wrote:

18 month contract, to be replaced by Bielsa for the 24-25 season? Sean Dyche - has one hell of a job to do ! - Page 3 F_whistl

Lol, finger on the pulse.

Maybe this is for the best. Maybe Bielsa is the office romance - you know it's wrong but it's exciting, and after 20 years of drudge you deserve some excitement. But, for better or worse, you decide to finish it and stay with the wife, for the sake of the kids at least.

Not sure if this analogy works actually, because I'm not sure who "the kids" are in this scenario and I also now have this mental image of Sean Dyche as my wife that's going to require a factory reset of my brain to clear. Why do I do this to myself?
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  fourdoors Fri 27 Jan 2023, 11:04 am

hairy cataract wrote:
fourdoors wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

What is "egg and chips" in German?  Asking for a friend.

I've been puzzling over this for several minutes. scratch
That's not an innocent question. There's something rude in there somewhere, a pun or something, and I can't see it confused
1st answer: Ei und Pommes. But there's no innuendo there.
Ei und frites? And that sounds a bit like 'iron fritz' - which is neither funny nor rude
Pommes und Ei? Frites und Spiegelei?
"Ei" is slang for bollock, 'Pommes und Spiegelei' would therefore be translated back into English as 'Fries and Mirror Bollock'

I give up. Sean Dyche - has one hell of a job to do ! - Page 3 Confused

fourdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  fourdoors Fri 27 Jan 2023, 11:05 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
fourdoors wrote:

Maybe this is for the best. Maybe Bielsa is the office romance - you know it's wrong but it's exciting, and after 20 years of drudge you deserve some excitement. But, for better or worse, you decide to finish it and stay with the wife, for the sake of the kids at least.

Not sure if this analogy works actually, because I'm not sure who "the kids" are in this scenario and I also now have this mental image of Sean Dyche as my wife that's going to require a factory reset of my brain to clear. Why do I do this to myself?

"Once Everton has touched you..."

fourdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Fri 27 Jan 2023, 11:08 am

fourdoors wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
fourdoors wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from talking about "Everton touching me" while I still have this image in my head please mate. Seriously it's not helping.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  fourdoors Fri 27 Jan 2023, 11:14 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
fourdoors wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
fourdoors wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from talking about "Everton touching me" while I still have this image in my head please mate. Seriously it's not helping.

lol!

fourdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next