606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+58
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Tonteau
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Michael Crosby S74
Super
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
My other LB is a Ferrari
Goodison_Gringo
Albert
Lumper
Bryan
The President
Mr_Ben
tadpole
fatboblatch
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
blueFire
Diamond
VenezuelaBlue
Sheep Flavour
toffee_pies
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
notepad
Luka Perfect
MyBlueToothBrush
BB
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Valentino Blue
Bluey
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
WellOilBeefHooked
paul
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Garry Adams
detroitblue
Blue_Monkey
callmebubbles
Ol' Mother Hibbert
Brummie No Mates
Synth_fg®
Royal Blue Mersey
62 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 27 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 09 Jun 2012, 1:15 pm

Sadly Rodders hasn't had the opportunity to fill Big Fella's role, with injuries etc.
If he had progressed steadily, then we would have a ready-made 6' + enforcer, but sadly not.

So, give us £24M and let's get spending it.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 27 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 09 Jun 2012, 6:22 pm

and here come Real Madrid...

Madrid dismiss David Silva bid to try to pip Chelsea for Marouane Fellaini
Real Madrid have decided against pursuing their interest in Manchester City's David Silva, but look set to take on Chelsea for the signature of Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/901545-madrid-dismiss-david-silva-bid-to-try-to-pip-chelsea-for-marouane-fellaini#ixzz1xJlR3WbJ

Number of posts : 41067
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 09 Jun 2012, 6:23 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:and here come Real Madrid...

Real Madrid have decided against pursuing their interest in Manchester City's David Silva, but look set to take on Chelsea for the signature of Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/901545-madrid-dismiss-david-silva-bid-to-try-to-pip-chelsea-for-marouane-fellaini#ixzz1xJlR3WbJ

£30m and deal.

Okay throw in Steve McManaman too
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 09 Jun 2012, 6:27 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:

£30m and deal.

Mourinho does like us so a positive deal could be good... I'd take 20M plus a player... (not MacManaman or Drenthe)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 09 Jun 2012, 6:33 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

£30m and deal.

Mourinho does like us so a positive deal could be good... I'd take 20M plus a player... (not MacManaman or Drenthe)

problem is a year ago if we got £20M + Drenthe we would probably be getting semis. Sometimes the player deal falls flat especially on an unknown.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 09 Jun 2012, 6:58 pm

I do like a good bidding war.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22563
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 09 Jun 2012, 7:01 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:I do like a good bidding war.

Bill doesn't. First bid wins
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 09 Jun 2012, 11:44 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:

£30m and deal.

Id prefer predrag mijatovic to be honest

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 11:46 pm

So Jose Mourinho has decided not to go for David Silva, and get Fellaini instead?!

I like Fellaini and that, but that's mental!

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:27 am

Bluejags wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

£30m and deal.

Id prefer predrag mijatovic to be honest

That lad Alfredo di Stefano would make a decent back up for Jelavic.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sun 10 Jun 2012, 2:26 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:So Jose Mourinho has decided not to go for David Silva, and get Fellaini instead?!

I like Fellaini and that, but that's mental!

Different kind of players. How may times do you see David Silva breaking up play and making tackles?
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15997
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 10 Jun 2012, 2:28 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/chelsea-look-poised-to-land-marouane-fellaini-from-everton

Everton have been fighting off the possibility that they could lose defender Leighton Baines to Manchester United for the last few weeks. However, Chelsea has looked ready to push for a move for Marouane Fellaini in the past few days.

The Blues have already made a significant group of signings with Marko Marin and highly rated Belgian forward Eden Hazard, but the addition of Hazard’s versatile fellow Belgian in Fellaini is thought to be another positive move.

Fellaini’s ability to be a holding midfielder as well as transition into a more attacking role makes him an easy fit into multiple formations. With Chelsea in the middle of managerial change, it would be important to bring in a player that could work with multiple leaders.

The Daily Mirror suggests that Fellaini could be on the verge of a £20 million switch to the London club with Everton set to be the victim once again as a player is likely to move on for a massive fee without any proceeds set to go into new signings. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 10 Jun 2012, 10:52 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:http://www.examiner.com/article/chelsea-look-poised-to-land-marouane-fellaini-from-everton

Everton have been fighting off the possibility that they could lose defender Leighton Baines to Manchester United for the last few weeks. However, Chelsea has looked ready to push for a move for Marouane Fellaini in the past few days.

The Blues have already made a significant group of signings with Marko Marin and highly rated Belgian forward Eden Hazard, but the addition of Hazard’s versatile fellow Belgian in Fellaini is thought to be another positive move.

Fellaini’s ability to be a holding midfielder as well as transition into a more attacking role makes him an easy fit into multiple formations. With Chelsea in the middle of managerial change, it would be important to bring in a player that could work with multiple leaders.

The Daily Mirror suggests that Fellaini could be on the verge of a £20 million switch to the London club with Everton set to be the victim once again as a player is likely to move on for a massive fee without any proceeds set to go into new signings. Rolling Eyes

The Daily Mirror hates us. lol!

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 10 Jun 2012, 10:55 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:http://www.examiner.com/article/chelsea-look-poised-to-land-marouane-fellaini-from-everton

Their top story tomorrow is that Jelavic is joining Port Vale on a free transfer.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:01 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

Their top story tomorrow is that Jelavic is joining Port Vale on a free transfer.

I love the way the suggest that 0% of the proceeds can be used on new signings. History hasn't suggested that's the case, and the Mirror in particular keep coming up with stories about how Moyes will be screwed over. They do hate us, I'm convinced.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 11 Jun 2012, 4:02 pm

Marouane Fellaini has stated that his ambition to win trophies could cause him to leave Everton in the future, but he is happy to stay if no bids are forthcoming.
The Belgian international stated that he is enjoying life at Goodison Park, but he did little to appease the nervousness of Evertonians everywhere when he left himself open to a move to a top level club if an enticing offer came his way.
“If I’ve got to go, I will go. If not, I repeat, I am at Everton,” he told Belgian radio RTBF.
“I am ambitious; I want to play in the Champions League or in the Europa League. Last season we finished seventh with Everton, and we were not able to qualify us for Europe which was a shame.
“If an ambitious club comes in for me? Why not, just to gain experience but I’m on vacation right now, I do not give [speculation] too much attention.
“Every year they say I’ll be transferred to the left or right. But I’m still at Everton!
“If it comes, I take, if it does not come, I stay at Everton, where I am happy, and where I still have a four-year contract.
“Everything goes fast in football. You can be transferred tomorrow, as you can be in one or two years. For now, I’m on vacation, I try to arrive fresh at the start of next season. If there are any concrete offers yet? If this is the case, I am not aware.”

Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 11 Jun 2012, 5:51 pm

the jellyman wrote:Marouane Fellaini has stated that his ambition to win trophies could cause him to leave Everton in the future, but he is happy to stay if no bids are forthcoming.
The Belgian international stated that he is enjoying life at Goodison Park, but he did little to appease the nervousness of Evertonians everywhere when he left himself open to a move to a top level club if an enticing offer came his way.
“If I’ve got to go, I will go. If not, I repeat, I am at Everton,” he told Belgian radio RTBF.
“I am ambitious; I want to play in the Champions League or in the Europa League. Last season we finished seventh with Everton, and we were not able to qualify us for Europe which was a shame.
“If an ambitious club comes in for me? Why not, just to gain experience but I’m on vacation right now, I do not give [speculation] too much attention.
“Every year they say I’ll be transferred to the left or right. But I’m still at Everton!
“If it comes, I take, if it does not come, I stay at Everton, where I am happy, and where I still have a four-year contract.
“Everything goes fast in football. You can be transferred tomorrow, as you can be in one or two years. For now, I’m on vacation, I try to arrive fresh at the start of next season. If there are any concrete offers yet? If this is the case, I am not aware.”

Well, if a TOP club comes in for him they should be able to afford 30M

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 11 Jun 2012, 7:15 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
the jellyman wrote:Marouane Fellaini has stated that his ambition to win trophies could cause him to leave Everton in the future, but he is happy to stay if no bids are forthcoming.

Well, if a TOP club comes in for him they should be able to afford 30M

I would take £35 million.

He is worth more than that for us IMO but that would let Moyes rebuild the squad (unless you believe the Daily Mirror and think it would all go to the bank).
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 19 Aug 2012, 1:35 pm

Presumably we'll have no more talk of Felli leaving now that he has a mate at the club cheers

Master stroke by Moyes ... a great new signing in Mirallas (hopefully) and a settled Felli Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Tue 28 Aug 2012, 2:00 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2012/aug/28/marouane-fellaini-the-gallery

mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 28 Aug 2012, 2:23 pm

mindyerho? wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2012/aug/28/marouane-fellaini-the-gallery

Very Happy good that Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 28 Aug 2012, 2:37 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Bryan wrote:serious non agressive question, have either of you actually been to see the lad play?

Yeah, I saw him at home to newcastle - he scored, but the rest of the game passed him by. And I saw him away to Arsenal - the game passed him by and he didn't score. He's like a car before they invented gearboxes.
I thought he had several good games before his suspension/injury. However, he'll never be (maybe Moyes can change that) the type of player who takes the game by the scruff of the neck and dominantes. I think he can do well when paired with a playmaker since he has nice diagonal passes, but hardly ever attacks the goal in any form or fashion. He's not the creative spark nor dominant player we might need in the side to make the next step.

He also needs to work on his quickness in the summer. Clearly lacking in that department as far as I'm concerned. Also makes him late in the tackles and he picks up a booking for consistent fauling - the ref really has no choice after a while but to book him.

I wish he'd attack the goal more as well, even have a pop at goal at times. Can't recall him taking shots at the goal too often, hence I don't know if he has a good shot or not.

And he needs to trim that silly hair as well.

afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10618
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 28 Aug 2012, 4:58 pm

SEFTON wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Bryan wrote:serious non agressive question, have either of you actually been to see the lad play?

Yeah, I saw him at home to newcastle - he scored, but the rest of the game passed him by. And I saw him away to Arsenal - the game passed him by and he didn't score. He's like a car before they invented gearboxes.
I thought he had several good games before his suspension/injury. However, he'll never be (maybe Moyes can change that) the type of player who takes the game by the scruff of the neck and dominantes. I think he can do well when paired with a playmaker since he has nice diagonal passes, but hardly ever attacks the goal in any form or fashion. He's not the creative spark nor dominant player we might need in the side to make the next step.

He also needs to work on his quickness in the summer. Clearly lacking in that department as far as I'm concerned. Also makes him late in the tackles and he picks up a booking for consistent fauling - the ref really has no choice after a while but to book him.

I wish he'd attack the goal more as well, even have a pop at goal at times. Can't recall him taking shots at the goal too often, hence I don't know if he has a good shot or not.

And he needs to trim that silly hair as well.

afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol!

Always easy to be wise after the event, Sef. That said, sometimes it's great to be wrong.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15997

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Tue 28 Aug 2012, 10:14 pm

I think most people wrote him off didn't they?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 28 Aug 2012, 10:16 pm

Albert wrote:I think most people wrote him off didn't they?

yeah you did mate... Very Happy
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next