606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+58
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Tonteau
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Michael Crosby S74
Super
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
My other LB is a Ferrari
Goodison_Gringo
Albert
Lumper
Bryan
The President
Mr_Ben
tadpole
fatboblatch
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
blueFire
Diamond
VenezuelaBlue
Sheep Flavour
toffee_pies
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
notepad
Luka Perfect
MyBlueToothBrush
BB
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Valentino Blue
Bluey
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
WellOilBeefHooked
paul
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Garry Adams
detroitblue
Blue_Monkey
callmebubbles
Ol' Mother Hibbert
Brummie No Mates
Synth_fg®
Royal Blue Mersey
62 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:30 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Albert wrote:I think most people wrote him off didn't they?

yeah you did mate... Very Happy

And I quote...

Albert wrote:
Very Happy

Actually, this thread began in 2008 and a lot has changed since then. It only goes to show that, for most managers, buying 'potential' is a waste of time because they won't be in the job long enough to see it fulfilled.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 9:26 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 Fellai10

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:40 am

callmebubbles wrote:
Blue_Monkey wrote:I'm to stick my neck out and say that I think Big Mo will come good. He's going to be collosal over the next 4 (and hopefully more) years.

I remember the season that Vidic and Evra signed for Man Utd and there was a lot of talk about how they just weren't good enough / dodgy signings etc. The next season Vidic was immense (and still is) and Evra has cemented his place as Man Utd's first choice left back. I also remeber Alan Hansen and various other MOTD pundits saying that Drogba was shit after his first season at Chelsea (like they'd never even seen him play for Marseille - fucking ill-informed cock rings).

The thing about Fellaini is that he has been injured for part of the season, played up front for a good part of the season and is adjusting to life in a different league where he can barely speak the language (and don't give me the bollocks about how we all speak one language on the pitch).

In the two games against Liverpool I saw enough quality in Fellaini to make me think we'd secured a real quality signing (admittedly at a high price).

And a final thought, if he doesn't make it here that still doesn't mean he's a shit player. Plenty of brilliant players don't make it in British football. Some brilliant british players don't / didn't make it in other countries. It doesn't make them shit either.

He's shit! Very Happy

"Diamond"]Don`t really rate him, I don`t really see what his strengths are he certainly is not that creative player we hoped we would get with Moutinho.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 830563 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 830563 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 830563 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 830563 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 830563 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 830563 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 830563

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 09 Sep 2012, 1:04 pm

Everton star Marouane Fellaini has told Flemish newspaper Het Nieuwsblad that he wants to leave Everton because he's "seen everything" and will "turn to another club."
Full story: 101 Great Goals
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 09 Sep 2012, 2:29 pm

the jellyman wrote:Everton star Marouane Fellaini has told Flemish newspaper Het Nieuwsblad that he wants to leave Everton because he's "seen everything" and will "turn to another club."

Booooooooo. I'm throwing my wig away.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 09 Sep 2012, 3:45 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
the jellyman wrote:Everton star Marouane Fellaini has told Flemish newspaper Het Nieuwsblad that he wants to leave Everton because he's "seen everything" and will "turn to another club."

Booooooooo. I'm throwing my wig away.

hair today, gone tomorrow Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 09 Sep 2012, 4:39 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4529017/Marouane-Fellaini-transfer-Everton-star-says-he-could-leave-in-January.html
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:06 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4529017/Marouane-Fellaini-transfer-Everton-star-says-he-could-leave-in-January.html

Well, we always knew he was going to be a tough asset to hold onto. Hopefully if the season continues in the manner it's started (WBA aside) then he can be convinced to stay for another five months and, if we did get a top four finish, then who knows after that.

If he did leave in January I wonder if we would be after Odjidja Ofoe again?

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:08 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4529017/Marouane-Fellaini-transfer-Everton-star-says-he-could-leave-in-January.html

Well, we always knew he was going to be a tough asset to hold onto. Hopefully if the season continues in the manner it's started (WBA aside) then he can be convinced to stay for another five months and, if we did get a top four finish, then who knows after that.

Don't know if it is true but some people think that he is pissed off because the club didn't get the dead done for Odjidja Ofoe.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:24 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

Don't know if it is true but some people think that he is pissed off because the club didn't get the dead done for Odjidja Ofoe.

2+2 = 57
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 09 Sep 2012, 6:29 pm

Flog him for £30m. We have that Francesca Junior guy we nabbed from Citteh.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22555
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:02 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Flog him for £30m. We have that Francesca Junior guy we nabbed from Citteh.

would be a good starting price, £35 million + and i think moyes would get a better , more technical midfield for that, plus pay more off the debt as well.

would rather keep him tho, afro

Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:13 pm

Let him go! he thinks he to big for us, then fuck him we are in no rush to sell as he has 4 years left so we can wait for the best deal.... £35 - £40 mil Smile
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:31 pm

I doubt we would actually get more than £20m for him, he's not technically all that good. People don't pay huge amounts of money for a wrecking-ball like Felli. He could do a job at any of the top clubs, but nobody is going to break the bank for someone who can be inconsistent and has no pace.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:43 pm

I love it how he has gone from being the greatest player in the world to a waste of space in one week. cheers cheers cheers

I wouldn't have this board any different though. I love you I love you I love you
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:52 pm

Dixie Land wrote:I love it how he has gone from being the greatest player in the world to a waste of space in one week. cheers cheers cheers

I wouldn't have this board any different though. I love you I love you I love you
lol! have a look at Toffeeweb mate, he's the worst player since Brett Angel on there.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 09 Sep 2012, 9:03 pm

I just hope the crowd don't turn on him.
We are a fickle bunch y'know.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Sun 09 Sep 2012, 9:06 pm

Who knows what to believe?

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2012/09/fellaini-quells-leaving-rumours/?

Marouane Fellaini has moved to rubbish reports that he wants to leave Everton.
The Belgian, who has started the season in blistering form, was quoted as wanting to leave the Toffees in a number of newspaper articles this morning after apparently telling the Belgian press that he needed to play at a higher level.
However, the 24 year old midfielder released a statement via his facebook fan page, stating his desire to stay at Goodison Park.
“I was very surpised to read in some newspapers that I will leave Everton very soon and perhaps next January,” Fellaini revealed.
“Let me remind you that I am very happy in Liverpool and our start of the championship was good. Kevin Mirallas and some other good players joined us to make a better squad in order to realize a good championship in the line of the end of the last one.
“So with Everton, I am ready to play all the season and to reach our goals of this season. However, my only concern for the moment is of course our (Red Devils) Tuesday’s game against Croatia.
Whether you’re in Belgium or England, thank you from my heart for your support.”

Read more: http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2012/09/fellaini-quells-leaving-rumours/#ixzz260MJ1GG0

Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 09 Sep 2012, 9:12 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:Who knows what to believe?

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2012/09/fellaini-quells-leaving-rumours/?

Marouane Fellaini has moved to rubbish reports that he wants to leave Everton.
The Belgian, who has started the season in blistering form, was quoted as wanting to leave the Toffees in a number of newspaper articles this morning after apparently telling the Belgian press that he needed to play at a higher level.
However, the 24 year old midfielder released a statement via his facebook fan page, stating his desire to stay at Goodison Park.
“I was very surpised to read in some newspapers that I will leave Everton very soon and perhaps next January,” Fellaini revealed.
“Let me remind you that I am very happy in Liverpool and our start of the championship was good. Kevin Mirallas and some other good players joined us to make a better squad in order to realize a good championship in the line of the end of the last one.
“So with Everton, I am ready to play all the season and to reach our goals of this season. However, my only concern for the moment is of course our (Red Devils) Tuesday’s game against Croatia.
Whether you’re in Belgium or England, thank you from my heart for your support.”

Read more: http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2012/09/fellaini-quells-leaving-rumours/#ixzz260MJ1GG0

This smells of AGENT TELLS BIG FELLA TO WATCH WHAT HE SAYS IN THE MEDIA, SO SNUFF THIS TRANSFER TALK RIGHT NOW. Thank you.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 09 Sep 2012, 10:40 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:I love it how he has gone from being the greatest player in the world to a waste of space in one week. cheers cheers cheers

lol! have a look at Toffeeweb mate, he's the worst player since Brett Angel on there.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 F_laugh 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 F_laugh 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 F_laugh

I think all of us fans are guilty of it to some extent. Still, we are no way near as bad as the shite. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 10 Sep 2012, 4:21 pm

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/8069890/report-no-fellaini-action

DM v Fellaini. Seconds away, round one! 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 28 361146
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  blueFire Sat 15 Sep 2012, 6:29 pm

Found this on the f365 forum:

6 min 54 in..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8#t=6m50s

blueFire
blueFire

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 16 Sep 2012, 12:36 am

blueFire wrote:Found this on the f365 forum:

6 min 54 in..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8#t=6m50s

When Rockers were Gods, and Jimmy Page wore the 25 shirt.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 16 Sep 2012, 6:11 am

Manchester United are keeping an eye on ­Marouane Fellaini's ­situation at Everton after the Belgian midfielder, 24, was quoted as saying that he would spend just another year at Goodison.
Full story: The Mirror

However, Chelsea are set to test Everton's resolve over hanging on to Fellaini with a £30m bid for the player.
Full story: Mail on Sunday
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 16 Sep 2012, 12:47 pm

Some papers saying he can go in January for 30M..

My initial reaction is don't sell... but when you think about what Moyes could buy for 30M (given previous signings)... it would probably be best, especially if the hairy fucker really does want away

Number of posts : 41048

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next