606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

+39
hairy cataract
Gravy & Chips
Made 4 Gwladys
SouthernSmugToffee
Da Judge
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Sack the Juggler
Blue gazza
Armchair
Statman
SEFTON
Hinchcliffe Corner
WellOilBeefHooked
Albert
Tonteau
Valentino Blue
Yankthattoffee
RhinoJagz
Knight of Thorgothshire
The President
Mr_Ben
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Super
Merseyblue
Helenqu
Cahill the Great
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
VenezuelaBlue
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
Michael Crosby S74
My other LB is a Ferrari
Dixie Land
notepad
Bryan
Luka Perfect
tadpole
paul
ToffeeDan
43 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 20 Empty Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:16 am

Da Judge wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:so where is the statement Ronnie !!! .. WTF is going on?
I was thinking the same thing earlier today. It was supposed to be 1.5 weeks ago, right? Don't make a threat/statement like that and then don't follow up with it. Don't say anything at all then.
He never stipulated when the statement would be, just that there would be one.

They are all on their jollies at the moment, so nothing going on (even though his phone is right next to him.... Smile )
I thought RK gave Ross a week to tell Everton what he wanted to do and then a statement would be made along the lines of "Barks is staying" or "He is for sale". But I could be wrong (it has happened many times in the past).

This could just as likely be ... Ross and his agent coming to terms that the deal is not really the deal he was looking for... and to compare West Ham v Everton is a different calculation than say Everton to Tottenham or Arsenal....
If he leaves for West Ham, good riddance.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74432
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 20 Empty Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  The President Sun 25 Jun 2017, 9:31 am

This doesn't make sense:

Ross Barkley, 23, wants to leave Everton so he can improve his chances of making England's World Cup squad, should Gareth Southgate's side qualify. (Sun)

He has more chance playing for us than being a bench warmer at Chelsea/ManU etc... 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 20 Confused
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 25 Jun 2017, 12:12 pm

The President wrote:This doesn't make sense:

Ross Barkley, 23, wants to leave Everton so he can improve his chances of making England's World Cup squad, should Gareth Southgate's side qualify. (Sun)

He has more chance playing for us than being a bench warmer at Chelsea/ManU etc... 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 20 Confused

He'd be a regular starter at West Ham Smile
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 25 Jun 2017, 3:15 pm

Armchair wrote:

The article also said something along the lines of teams outside the top 4 would be interested.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 26 Jun 2017, 4:02 pm

Armchair wrote:

The article also said something along the lines of teams outside the top 4 would be interested.

The whole thing seems odd to me.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 29 Jun 2017, 8:46 pm

Another random non-factually based write-up. Lucas Perez in exchange/part of the deal with Ross to the Gunners.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/29/arsenal-could-steal-a-march-on-rivals-by-tempting-everton-with-p/
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 09 Jul 2017, 11:12 pm

It's all gone quiet about Ross 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 20 Confused
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 10 Jul 2017, 12:03 am

The President wrote:It's all gone quiet about Ross 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 20 Confused

Not the rush for his services that the idiot expected.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:08 am

Statman wrote:
The President wrote:It's all gone quiet about Ross 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 20 Confused

Not the rush for his services that the idiot expected.
Was watching this Rooney BBC documentary from 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqWn_FXE_s8 earlier, and one can see Ross in the background on the pitch a couple of times. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Mon 10 Jul 2017, 9:00 am

If he's got any sense, he'll stick around and learn a bit from Rooney.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 10 Jul 2017, 12:07 pm

Keep on having conflicting thoughts here.

is he waiting for the offers from Spuds and wants off or does he actually want to stay but Koeman has made it clear he's not arsed about him?
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:04 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:If he's got any sense, he'll stick around and learn a bit from Rooney.

Yes, I think Rooney could have a positive influence on him. But he might be looking at the new arrivals (Sandro, Rooney, Klaassen, Siggurdsoon?) and wondering if Koeman is pushing him out.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:58 pm

Ross Barkley absent from Everton pre-season squad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/ross-barkley-absent-everton-pre-season-squad-fueling-rumours/
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 13 Jul 2017, 10:45 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/ross-barkley-absent-everton-pre-season-squad-fueling-rumours/

Ross Barkley has a groin Injury sustained In training, as does Funes Mori allegedly?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Thu 13 Jul 2017, 1:10 pm

sefton wrote:

Ross Barkley has a groin Injury sustained In training, as does Funes Mori allegedly?

Both have been allocated squad numbers, so they must be in Koeman's plans.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Mon 17 Jul 2017, 6:51 am

Tottenham Hotspur are preparing another push to sign Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. The two clubs have been unable to agree a fee so far this summer but Everton are happy to sell the 23-year-old. (Independent)
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:19 pm

The President wrote:Tottenham Hotspur are preparing another push to sign Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. The two clubs have been unable to agree a fee so far this summer but Everton are happy to sell the 23-year-old. (Independent)
Allegedly we are looking for £50M and he'll be free next summer so Spurs want the price to drop. I can see us "settling" for around £25-30M, hopefully close to the latter.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:30 pm

The President wrote:Tottenham Hotspur are preparing another push to sign Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. The two clubs have been unable to agree a fee so far this summer but Everton are happy to sell the 23-year-old. (Independent)
Allegedly we are looking for £50M and he'll be free next summer so Spurs want the price to drop. I can see us "settling" for around £25-30M, hopefully close to the latter.
I'll be sad to see him go, cause I fear Spurs style may well bring him back to his best.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:32 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
I'll be sad to see him go, cause I fear Spurs style may well bring him back to his best.
I'd like to see him remain at Everton as well, but with the new players brought in, I am not so sure he'll be a starter anyway. And it might be good for him to get out of Liverpool (not that I have any real proof of that being the case).
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:38 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
I'd like to see him remain at Everton as well, but with the new players brought in, I am not so sure he'll be a starter anyway. And it might be good for him to get out of Liverpool (not that I have any real proof of that being the case).

Ross Barkley has turned to Twitter to speak out that Ronald Koeman has done nothing to make him want too stay?

Some one needs to grow-up. affraid
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:15 pm

sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Ross Barkley has turned to Twitter to speak out that Ronald Koeman has done nothing to make him want too stay?

Some one needs to grow-up. affraid
there is nothing about this on his twitter account mate - do you have a link? Very Happy
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Tue 18 Jul 2017, 11:50 pm

Everton midfielder Ross Barkley wants £150,000 a week to join Tottenham and the Toffees are demanding £50m for the 23-year-old.(Mirror)

Looks like he will be staying with us then
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 19 Jul 2017, 8:15 am

The President wrote:Everton midfielder Ross Barkley wants £150,000 a week to join Tottenham and the Toffees are demanding £50m for the 23-year-old.(Mirror)

Well that's the biggest load of bullshit this summer. Spurs have a strict 100k wage limit inforced by Levy so there is not a hope hell this would be broken for Barkley. All this story those is to further embarrass Barkley and his representatives. Spurs clearly are not desperate for Barkley and only willing to pick him up if they get a bit of perceived value, not break the bank as reported. He has just backed himself further into a corner.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 19 Jul 2017, 12:30 pm

KoelJagz wrote:
The President wrote:Everton midfielder Ross Barkley wants £150,000 a week to join Tottenham and the Toffees are demanding £50m for the 23-year-old.(Mirror)

Well that's the biggest load of bullshit this summer. Spurs have a strict 100k wage limit inforced by Levy so there is not a hope hell this would be broken for Barkley. All this story those is to further embarrass Barkley and his representatives. Spurs clearly are not desperate for Barkley and only willing to pick him up if they get a bit of perceived value, not break the bank as reported. He has just backed himself further into a corner.
this is a nasty journalist trying to make out that Ross is a greedy bastard and Everton are also greedy bastards. And that if Spurs don't get their man it everyone else to blame rather than them.

I'd ignore it as its clearly bollox. Everton know they are not going to get £50m for a player with one year left on his contract, and equally why would Everton accept £15m for him when they know they can get another year out of him on lower wages? Also as Ross has been developed through the academy will we get a tribunal fee is he goes to another club when his contract is up? or is he too old for that now?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 19 Jul 2017, 1:38 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:

this is a nasty journalist trying to make out that Ross is a greedy bastard and Everton are also greedy bastards.  And that if Spurs don't get their man it everyone else to blame rather than them.

I'd ignore it as its clearly bollox.  Everton know they are not going to get £50m for a player with one year left on his contract, and equally why would Everton accept £15m for him when they know they can get another year out of him on lower wages?  Also as Ross has been developed through the academy will we get a tribunal fee is he goes to another club when his contract is up?  or is he too old for that now?

I would guess that he is too old played x number of games

The fact is clubs use friends in media to put views across just like agents do. Plague on both!

Ross needs to demonstrate he is actually in the same bracket as Romeleu. That he is a player the more successful teams need and would play him

His stance is peculiar because it festered whilst under Martinez. We are a different prospect now. We might need to use some Chinese investment to help him save face. You can always state what you are worth but until someone agrees with you you might not get it at all

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9790
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next