Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku)

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) Empty Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 5:23 pm

I asked a German bloke if we would beat this bunch of bastards... he said "Ya ya."

Let's have 'em.

Who the fuckety fuck are fucking Man Shitty anyway???

23-2 to the Mighty Blues.  cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) Empty Re: Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 5:24 pm

p.s. I know it is really spelled "ja."  Very Happy 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) Empty Re: Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku)

Post  The President on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 5:27 pm

After the team being well rested today this should be a stroll in the park

3-1  cheers cheers cheers 
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11905
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 6:17 pm

Considering our season is over I hope City win. There, I said it.

Don't want to be doing the shite any favours.

2-0 to City. Alcaraz and Coleman OG's
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6270
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 7:51 pm

Lumper wrote:Considering our season is over I hope City win. There, I said it.

Don't want to be doing the shite any favours.

2-0 to City. Alcaraz and Coleman OG's

+1

Number of posts : 13152
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 10:17 pm

It's a funny old game.  There's a chance Spurs could catch us now. Spurs, if my memory serves me, have been utter shite all season.  We've been praised and celebrated for how good a season we've had.  Yet they might finish above us.  And that really is the way it is.  Under Moyes we did this all the time, play just about well enough to plod through the season and, at the end when everyone was exhausted, we'd plough on to a top six finish, like Spurs might .

This season we've played beautiful football at times, but the end result will be much the same, a top six finish.  Still, this has been the best season to be a Blue in a long while.  

Pity the Shite are going to win the league.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24023
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  WellOilBeefHooked on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 7:25 pm

With West Ham v Spurs being the early kick off next Saturday and ManUre v Sunderland kicking off at 3pm we'll know before we kick off against City if we can afford to lose and still finish 5th or 6th - I know we want to finish as high as possible but I'd hate it if we "helped" The Shite win the PL
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1191
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 8:04 pm

IF le arse lose tomorrow I want a big win, if not then fuck it put the reserves on  Very Happy

Am I right in thinking if we win and shitty win there last 2 they still win on GD?!? or is the BBC website not up to  date

Last edited by Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 8:07 pm

Trouble is, United and Spuds' final 2/3 games are easier than ours. We need at least United to drop points or we're in danger of finishing 7th and not getting any Euro footy.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19666
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 8:09 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Trouble is, United and Spuds' final 2/3 games are easier than ours. We need at least United to drop points or we're in danger of finishing 7th and not getting any Euro footy.
That might be better for us! Build the squad for next year smash in to the top 4 and have champ league  instead
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 8:27 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Trouble is, United and Spuds' final 2/3 games are easier than ours. We need at least United to drop points or we're in danger of finishing 7th and not getting any Euro footy.
That might be better for us! Build the squad for next year smash in to the top 4 and have champ league  instead

I think you could well be right.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 8:37 pm

Helenqu wrote:

yeah, I'm up for that. The only difficulty would be convincing our best players to stay and picking up the two or three we need to press on. The Europa would kill us.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 8:47 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:IF le arse lose tomorrow I want a big win, if not then fuck it put the reserves on  Very Happy

Am I right in thinking if we win and shitty win there last 2 they still win on GD?!? or is the BBC website not up to  date

No - City are three points behind the Shite with one game in hand but a better goal difference. Therefore, they need to win every game to be certain. Hopefully the wind will have been knocked out of the Shite sails a bit now and they'll lose another. Hopefully.

Number of posts : 13152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 9:04 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

yeah, I'm up for that.  The only difficulty would be convincing our best players to stay and picking up the two or three we need to press on.   The Europa would kill us.

I'd rather qualify, even if it means sending out a weakened team in the Euro games. The experience would be great for they younger players in the squad (and Kone).
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19666
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 9:14 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

yeah, I'm up for that.  The only difficulty would be convincing our best players to stay and picking up the two or three we need to press on.   The Europa would kill us.

I'd rather qualify, even if it means sending out a weakened team in the Euro games. The experience would be great for they younger players in the squad (and Kone).
I'd agree Armchair ... it will also help us to attract the players we need to take the step up to CL ... the trick will be to rotate properly, but Roberto does that well anyway with players like Foo, Kev & McG +Pienaar when fit ... and Ossie & barks.. Stones & Alcopop gives us rotation options at CB when Dizzy & Jags are fit.. and Gibbo & Mc Carthy & Barry in DM ... Baines & Ovvy ... Seamus & Hibbo.... we need some more good strike options, but overall I reckon we're not too far off hat we need..

...provided we can keep our loanees
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34468

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 9:51 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

I'd agree Armchair ... it will also help us to attract the players we need to take the step up to CL ... the trick will be to rotate properly, but Roberto does that well anyway with players like Foo, Kev & McG +Pienaar when fit ... and Ossie & barks.. Stones & Alcopop gives us rotation options at CB when Dizzy & Jags are fit.. and Gibbo & Mc Carthy & Barry in DM ... Baines & Ovvy ... Seamus & Hibbo.... we need some more good strike options, but overall I reckon we're not too far off hat we need..

...provided we can keep our loanees
5th should be a minimum target now. Do we get to advance, or miss any qualifying rounds in the Europa by doing so? We need a point from our last 2 games.
Surely Hull, a week before the Cup Final, will give us a chance?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:22 pm

COME ON CITY
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 12:02 am

1-0 to us, Kone won't get a hat trick

Number of posts : 25848
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 12:28 am

Huge game - maybe for both teams.

Badly want the RS to miss out on the title they'd already won. City need to overcome their bad record at Goodison, their terrible record at Goodison in Live games (never scored) and the fact we never seem to lose 2 on the bounce but we're seriously undermanned for this one - plus 2 of our last 3 games we've been poor..

If we have any players left.. we've got a chance - I'd hate to "want" Everton to lose a game but, ideally a draw and The RS to mess up at Palace is a big ask, as City play us first.

This is about all we've got left...

Howard,
Coleman, Jags or Alcaraz, Stones, Baines (maybe) or Garbutt
McCarthy, Osman, Barkley (in poor form), McGeady, Naismith,
Lukaku

Delifo, Gueye, and some others on the bench..

We've got no chance.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20086
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 2:25 am

I'll reserve judgement for after the Arse game tomorrow. I assume they'll win but you never know. If they do I'll probably not watch our game and just hope City shade it. Ideally with a controversial penalty after we hammer them without scoring. Arggh, what am I saying. do I not like this!
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3637
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 8:01 am

I'm not sure that I'd have Citteh as favourites for the PL title just yet. If the Shite win at Palace, I think the title will still be heading to Analfield because I can't see City getting three wins in a week, it's a very big ask at the end of a long season.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 8:20 am

My worst nightmare coming true. We will win the league for the shite. 2-0 Crying or Very sad 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 10:37 am

[quote="Made FooFoo Gwladys"]My worst nightmare coming true. We will win the league for the shite. 2-0 Crying or Very sad [/quote]

We are not going get 4th, so we should do a dive to stop the Shite winning the title.  Twisted Evil 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 12:10 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote: My worst nightmare coming true. We will win the league for the shite. 2-0 Crying or Very sad 

We are not going get 4th, so we should do a dive to stop the Shite winning the title.  Twisted Evil 
we won't though ... Martinez is a pro .. we'll beat them so the shite will need to drop points as well
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 3:36 pm

First time ever that I hope we lose the game. Anything to help the shite to not win the league.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36844
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next