606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

+39
hairy cataract
Gravy & Chips
Made 4 Gwladys
SouthernSmugToffee
Da Judge
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Sack the Juggler
Blue gazza
Armchair
Statman
SEFTON
Hinchcliffe Corner
WellOilBeefHooked
Albert
Tonteau
Valentino Blue
Yankthattoffee
RhinoJagz
Knight of Thorgothshire
The President
Mr_Ben
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Super
Merseyblue
Helenqu
Cahill the Great
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
VenezuelaBlue
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
Michael Crosby S74
My other LB is a Ferrari
Dixie Land
notepad
Bryan
Luka Perfect
tadpole
paul
ToffeeDan
43 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 Empty Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  The President Tue 15 Apr 2014, 7:10 am

Liverpool are preparing a £38m bid for 20-year-old Everton midfielder Ross Barkley, a move that would spark interest among several other Premier League sides.
Full story: Daily Star
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 Empty Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 15 Apr 2014, 8:33 am

The President wrote:Liverpool are preparing a £38m bid for 20-year-old Everton midfielder Ross Barkley, a move that would spark interest among several other Premier League sides.

£38 million is alot of wonga, but I can't see that being their first bid, if the story is true.
Agent talk IMO.  Rolling Eyes 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 15 Apr 2014, 9:31 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
The President wrote:Liverpool are preparing a £38m bid for 20-year-old Everton midfielder Ross Barkley, a move that would spark interest among several other Premier League sides.

£38 million is alot of wonga, but I can't see that being their first bid, if the story is true.
please see Judas thread ... Barks surely wouldn't ... would he ??

Number of posts : 41069
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 15 Apr 2014, 9:41 am

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:

He is under contract till June 2016, so if we finish in 4th, then the only incentive for him would be higher wages.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 15 Apr 2014, 11:03 am

He is under contract till June 2016, so if we finish in 4th, then the only incentive for him would be higher wages.

Very Happy 

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc-news/1221103-roberto-martinez-laughs-off-liverpool-fc-link-with-ross-barkley.html
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 15 Apr 2014, 11:21 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:

Very Happy 

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc-news/1221103-roberto-martinez-laughs-off-liverpool-fc-link-with-ross-barkley.html
 cheers 
"In terms of speculation, we already turned down a £50M bid from Manchester United so we're not going to take £38M from Liverpool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 15 Apr 2014, 11:25 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:

Very Happy 

cheers 
"In terms of speculation, we already turned down a £50M bid from Manchester United so we're not going to take £38M from Liverpool.

Shocked for Barks? or is he referring to a joint Felli/Baines bid?

Anyway, the only way the Shite could afford £38m is by selling Goofy.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22566
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 15 Apr 2014, 11:39 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Very Happy 

cheers 

The correct response from the ever polite Matinez, that the offer, if true, is a piss-take!
Confirming that he won't sell his best players at any price!
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 15 Apr 2014, 11:45 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:

Very Happy 

cheers 

The correct response from the ever polite Matinez, that the offer, if true, is a piss-take!

Actually his response is so very calculated - and yes polite... and disses all off without being nasty.... it belittles the Shoite as he demonstrates how restricted their spending power actually is.... he uses Manure (Moyes) to already put out the fact that not even 50m will cut the mustard..... he outs them for already having made an approach.... it places a clear statement that Everton will not be bullied into divesting talent to reinforce the status quo...

I do hope that Barkley remembers the advice that Stevie Me gave him ... "you do not need to move clubs"..... I am still of a mind that in the medium term we are in a better shape than the RS....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9794
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 15 Apr 2014, 12:33 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Very Happy 

cheers 

Actually his response is so very calculated - and yes polite... and disses all off without being nasty.... it belittles the Shoite as he demonstrates how restricted their spending power actually is.... he uses Manure (Moyes) to already put out the fact that not even 50m will cut the mustard..... he outs them for already having made an approach.... it places a clear statement that Everton will not be bullied into divesting talent to reinforce the status quo...

I do hope that Barkley remembers the advice that Stevie Me gave him ... "you do not need to move clubs"..... I am still of a mind that in the medium term we are in a better shape than the RS....  
I also think his response underpins the fact that this is all hypothetical shit-stirring journalism aimed at unsettling our best players & prospects (like they did with Rodders) and no bid has actually been made to date from either Manchester United or the Redshite wankers.

He is indeed polite... but I think between the lines he is saying fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 15 Apr 2014, 12:53 pm

Martinez laughs off £38m Liverpool bid for Ross Barkley

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Everton boss Roberto Martinez laughed off speculation of a bid from Liverpool for midfielder Ross Barkley.

The 20-year-old has had a brilliant season and is expected to be part of the England squad that travels to Brazil for this summer's World Cup.

Reports have suggested Liverpool could offer £38million for Barkley, but, with tongue in cheek, Martinez said: "In terms of the speculation, we already turned down a £50million bid from (Manchester) United so we're not going to take £38million from Liverpool.

"It's quite enjoyable to speak about speculation, I think it shows how well our players are doing and those are the type of football compliments that we want coming our way."

Teenage defender John Stones has also been the subject of transfer speculation this week, and Martinez added: "It's a good sign. It's not bad for a young man that is just starting his career."

The Spaniard was speaking before travelling to Anfield, where he was due to speak at Tuesday's memorial service to mark the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy.

The service was also being screened at Goodison Park, with the Everton squad among those paying their respects to the 96 Liverpool fans who died.

Martinez said: "It's a real honour from my point of view to be able to represent Everton Football Club on such a significant day. We've always been shoulder to shoulder with our neighbour and will always be there."

Fourth-placed Everton will bid for an eighth successive Barclays Premier League victory when they take on Crystal Palace at Goodison Park on Wednesday.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10620
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 15 Apr 2014, 2:39 pm

GBP38M

SELL HIM
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 16 Apr 2014, 2:05 am

I'm sure bobby said 15 million, not 50. But equally, just paper talk...
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Wed 16 Apr 2014, 8:29 am

mindyerho? wrote:I'm sure bobby said 15 million, not 50. But equally, just paper talk...
He said 50, at Christmas it was rumoured that man ure were going to make a 50 mill bid ( or had )  and he said no I will see if I can find a link.....

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/rumour-manchester-united-set-to-bid-50-million-for-ross-barkley/
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 16 Apr 2014, 8:45 am

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:I'm sure bobby said 15 million, not 50. But equally, just paper talk...
He said 50, at Christmas it was rumoured that man ure were going to make a 50 mill bid ( or had )  and he said no I will see if I can find a link.....

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/rumour-manchester-united-set-to-bid-50-million-for-ross-barkley/

clown
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22566
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 18 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm

Nominated in PFA Young player of the year awards  20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 Action-s 

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Fri 18 Apr 2014, 6:35 pm

Bluejagz wrote:Nominated in PFA Young player of the year awards  20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 Action-s 

I think we all know which club the Player and Young Player winners will come from.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 03 May 2014, 8:00 am

Everton manager Roberto Martinez has said he will have no complaint if midfielder Ross Barkley is overlooked for England's World Cup squad as the 20-year-old would benefit from a holiday.
Full story: Guardian

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Wed 07 May 2014, 11:49 am

Apparently, Chelsea want to do a swap deal, Demba Ba plus some cash!  20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 F_laugh 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 F_laugh 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 F_laugh 

Had to laugh at the cheek of it!!
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 07 May 2014, 11:59 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Apparently, Chelsea want to do a swap deal, Demba Ba plus some cash!    20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 F_laugh 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 F_laugh 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 F_laugh 

Do swap deals really exist, or are they nothing more than a newspaper speculation tool? I can't think of any off the top of my head, certainly not involving Everton.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 07 May 2014, 12:40 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Apparently, Chelsea want to do a swap deal, Demba Ba plus some cash!    20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 F_laugh 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 F_laugh 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 F_laugh 

Do swap deals really exist, or are they nothing more than a newspaper speculation tool? I can't think of any off the top of my head, certainly not involving Everton.

Barca paid inter Eto'o plus cash for Ibrahimovic.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15997

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Wed 07 May 2014, 1:51 pm

Would anyone take Lukaku + Ba + cash (lots of)?

COC
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 07 May 2014, 7:11 pm

Statman wrote:

Would anyone take Lukaku + Ba + cash (lots of)?

COC
I think it would be hard to say "No" to that, especially if there was a decent amount of cash involved. Realistically, maybe even no cash involved.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74446

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 07 May 2014, 10:21 pm

Barks win Young Player of the year ... not surprising really but Stones must have been in with a decent shout...

the future is bright ... the future is blue Very Happy

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 11 Captu122

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 07 May 2014, 11:20 pm

He won goal of the season as well.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38118
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next