606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman)

+21
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Sack the Juggler
Made 4 Gwladys
Helenqu
SEFTON
hairy cataract
Tonteau
Statman
Armchair
Super
Blue gazza
Yankthattoffee
WellOilBeefHooked
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
RhinoJagz
Lumper
Dixie Land
tadpole
VenezuelaBlue
Goodison_Gringo
Mr_Ben
25 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) Empty Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:45 pm

Everton have managed to see off two opponents from Wales recently, so now seems as good a time as any to take a trip to Scotland.

With Loic Remy out injured and that violent thug of a manager unable to teach anyone any lessons in football right now, I can't see beyond a comfortable win to the mighty Blues. Newcastle 0-3 Everton. Hibbert hat trick, naturally.

Last edited by Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) Empty Re: Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman)

Post  hairy cataract Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:58 pm

We'll play shit and win again; it's what we do. CL here we come.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) Empty Re: Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 23 Mar 2014, 12:44 am

hairberto cataract wrote:We'll play shit and win again; it's what we do.  CL here we come.

Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) 734842 

I see a return to the early season footy extravaganza!!!!
Pardew can shyt himself in the privacy of his own home, as we thrash them 1-0
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 24 Mar 2014, 7:16 am

Newcastle to give us a footballing lesson. I expect a 4-0 defeat minimum. Hibbert with 3 OG and Les Ferdinand to score a penalty.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Mon 24 Mar 2014, 9:43 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Everton have managed to see off two opponents from Wales recently, so now seems as good a time as any to take a trip to Scotland.

lol! 
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 24 Mar 2014, 1:37 pm

@Everton: RM: "Phil Jagielka is medically fully fit. We are going to a make a decision on him tomorrow."
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:37 pm

Super wrote:@Everton: RM: "Phil Jagielka is medically fully fit. We are going to a make a decision on him tomorrow."
He's medically fit, but he's now 17 st.  affraid 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:44 pm

Super wrote:@Everton: RM: "Phil Jagielka is medically fully fit. We are going to a make a decision on him tomorrow."

Shame to drop Stones, as he is playing well.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:48 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

He does look cool on the ball, but I think there's still much to learn for the young padawan.

btw, does any body want to win the PL?
Here's Pellegrini's latest. "Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini does not feel his side are favourites going into Tuesday's derby clash at Old Trafford."
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 24 Mar 2014, 3:15 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

He does look cool on the ball, but I think there's still much to learn for the young padawan.

Here's Pellegrini's latest. "Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini does not feel his side are favourites going into Tuesday's derby clash at Old Trafford."
 lol!  claiming to be underdog is the new black  lol! 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 24 Mar 2014, 4:05 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

He will be quality. The experience he is getting right now will be invaluable, however, assuming Jags can stay fit, I would rest him now that we are getting to the business end of the season.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 25 Mar 2014, 7:31 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

He will be quality. The experience he is getting right now will be invaluable, however, assuming Jags can stay fit, I would rest him now that we are getting to the business end of the season.

I agree. For him to have as much Premier League experience as he has, at his age, speaks volumes for him. It also speaks volumes for Roberto Martinez as he has put his faith in a youngster rather than playing somebody like Hibbert at centre-half (as some other managers might, mentioning no names cough, cough). I think that Stones will go on to become a regular for us and for England. He still has a lot to learn but he doesn't look out of place at 19, so I am looking forward to seeing what he is like when he is 25.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 25 Mar 2014, 8:17 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:

Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) 435650 Very Happy 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 25 Mar 2014, 9:50 am

Newcastle to burst our bubble 6-0, and over the next few years Martinez will replace all the quality players that Moyes bought for peanuts with average players for 10 times their real worth and we'll win the FA cup and get relegated in the same season....  Neutral  Kone to get a hattrick
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:37 pm

Can't say I am too confident regarding this one. I think we'll lose 2-1.

Hope I am wrong, because a win would put some pressure on Spurs and Arse.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:59 pm

Jeezez Louises.
Get positive, or is this the new black?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 25 Mar 2014, 1:02 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Jeezez Louises.
Get positive, or is this the new black?

Agreed. Seriously, they have fuck all players that can score goals. If we lose, it'll be a 1-0. Otherwise, we won't lose this game.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 25 Mar 2014, 3:19 pm

i would love it if we beat them ,i'm telling ya, i would just love it  Smile 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  VenezuelaBlue Tue 25 Mar 2014, 3:45 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Can't say I am too confident regarding this one. I think we'll lose 2-1.

Possibly the only circumstance when the idea of exerting pressure on the Arse doesn´t bring a tear to your eye  Neutral
VenezuelaBlue
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 25 Mar 2014, 5:44 pm

VenezuelaBlue wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Can't say I am too confident regarding this one. I think we'll lose 2-1.

Possibly the only circumstance when the idea of exerting pressure on the Arse doesn´t bring a tear to your eye  Neutral
 Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) F_laugh Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) F_laugh Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) F_laugh Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) F_laugh Newcastle 0 Everton 3 (Barkley, Lukaku, Osman) F_laugh 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 25 Mar 2014, 6:38 pm

VenezuelaBlue wrote:

Japs eye ????? Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 25 Mar 2014, 6:52 pm

Howard, Baines, Distin, Stones, Coleman; Barry, McCarthy, Deulofeu, Barkley, Osman; Lukaku

subs: Robles, McGeady, Mirallas, Naismith, Garbutt, Alcaraz, Browning.

Last edited by Made FooFoo Gwladys on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 25 Mar 2014, 6:52 pm

skunks: Krul, Yanga-Mbiwa, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Dummett, Sissoko, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran, de Jong, Cisse

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 25 Mar 2014, 7:02 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Howard, Baines, Distin, Stones, Coleman; Barry, McCarthy, Deulofeu, Barkley, Osman; Lukaku

subs: Robles, McGeady, Mirallas, Naismith, Garbutt, Alcaraz, Browning.
I think Mirallas needs a kick up the back side and that's why Foofoo is starting in his place. I expect McGeady to be the first sub used.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 25 Mar 2014, 7:04 pm

Interesting line-up.
Foofoo for Mirallas. KM will be pissed off.
McGeady probably paying for his defensive frailties as shown for the Swansea goal.

Tiote the little scrote to get the red card tonight.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next