606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+34
Knight of Thorgothshire
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
The President
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Merseyblue
Tonteau
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Gravy & Chips
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
Super
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
anticipate_the_pass
El Pablo
My other LB is a Ferrari
Michael Crosby S74
38 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 10 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 12 Apr 2014, 2:10 pm

The President wrote:Everton boss Roberto Martinez says Romelu Lukaku's happiness at Goodison Park during his loan spell from Chelsea could make the 20-year-old striker a permanent fixture there next season.
Full story: Daily Mirror
Unfortunately it's not that simple. I hope we get a chance to at least try and buy him but we might get stream rolled by other richer clubs. We shall see.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74431
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 10 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Dixie Land Sat 12 Apr 2014, 4:05 pm

We really need to keep him.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 12 Apr 2014, 5:02 pm

Some days he looks like a £20m player. Today he looked like Big Vic.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 12 Apr 2014, 5:04 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Some days he looks like a £20m player. Today he looked like Big Vic.
that was certainly a perfomance to base to negotiate the price down from

Number of posts : 41045

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 12 Apr 2014, 5:27 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Some days he looks like a £20m player. Today he looked like Big Vic.
that was certainly a perfomance to base to negotiate the price down from

He likes the big games.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 13 Apr 2014, 11:50 am

Romelu Lukaku is a summer target for Manchester City, who will offer the 20-year-old Chelsea striker - currently on loan at Everton - a five-year deal.
Full story: Sun On Sunday (subscription required)  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 13 Apr 2014, 1:27 pm

Blueberto wrote:Romelu Lukaku is a summer target for Manchester City, who will offer the 20-year-old Chelsea striker - currently on loan at Everton - a five-year deal.
Full story: Sun On Sunday (subscription required)   Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
There there. Once we get CL footy next year, we'll be able to buy someone better.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 13 Apr 2014, 1:30 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Romelu Lukaku is a summer target for Manchester City, who will offer the 20-year-old Chelsea striker - currently on loan at Everton - a five-year deal.
Full story: Sun On Sunday (subscription required)   Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
There there. Once we get CL footy next year, we'll be able to buy someone better.
I'm starting to think that Martinez will try and get a player from La Liga on a much smaller budget.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 13 Apr 2014, 1:31 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
I'm starting to think that Martinez will try and get a player from La Liga on a much smaller budget.
Get CL and he'll have huge choice.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Sun 13 Apr 2014, 1:42 pm

I like Big Luka and would be delighted if he were to sign for us. However, there is better out there for more reasonable prices an we need to manage pur transfer budget. We're not in a place where we can blow all the budget on one player but qualification for the CL would certainly boost the budget and attract better players.
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 13 Apr 2014, 1:55 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Get CL and he'll have huge choice.
Luka would have a choice ... splinters in his arse at Citeh & the occasional loan to Wigan... or play every game for Everton

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 13 Apr 2014, 1:57 pm

Merseyblue wrote:I like Big Luka and would be delighted if he were to sign for us. However, there is better out there for more reasonable prices an we need to manage pur transfer budget. We're not in a place where we can blow all the  budget on one player but qualification for the CL would certainly boost the budget and attract better players.
I tend to agree, especially if the £35M price tag is correct which I read the other day. I think that Martinez will end up looking elsewhere and looking for less money to spend.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 13 Apr 2014, 2:34 pm

Merseyblue wrote:I like Big Luka and would be delighted if he were to sign for us. However, there is better out there for more reasonable prices an we need to manage pur transfer budget. We're not in a place where we can blow all the  budget on one player but qualification for the CL would certainly boost the budget and attract better players.
I tend to agree, especially if the £35M price tag is correct which I read the other day. I think that Martinez will end up looking elsewhere and looking for less money to spend.
 Shocked lol! 
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 13 Apr 2014, 2:39 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
 Shocked lol! 
I think KOT talking in $$$$$$
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 13 Apr 2014, 3:02 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
 Shocked lol! 
http://astralfootball.com/chelsea-slap-a-price-tag-of-35-million-on-tottenham-target/27278
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Sun 13 Apr 2014, 10:27 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
 Shocked lol! 
http://astralfootball.com/chelsea-slap-a-price-tag-of-35-million-on-tottenham-target/27278
Fuck that! Shocked
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 14 Apr 2014, 8:19 am

Merseyblue wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
 Shocked lol! 
Fuck that!  Shocked
hopefully that;s just shit journalism.. if we get CL I can see Lukaku being a real pain in Chavs arse to be let go for a reasonable fee...

If it truly is 35M then realistically he's ruled out price rise... he's good, but 35M is a valuation too high

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 14 Apr 2014, 5:03 pm

Merseyblue wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
 Shocked lol! 
Fuck that!  Shocked
hopefully that;s just shit journalism.. if we get CL I can see Lukaku being a real pain in Chavs arse to be let go for a reasonable fee...

If it truly is 35M then realistically he's ruled out price rise... he's good, but 35M is a valuation too high

Agreed. However, he is somewhat better than Andy Carroll.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 14 Apr 2014, 7:32 pm

Statman wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
 Shocked lol! 
Fuck that!  Shocked

Yeah, +1 there, Foo. It looks a shite website. Lukaku worth what people are prepared to pay (and most are willing to pay more than us) but £35m is ridiculous.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 14 Apr 2014, 7:53 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
 Shocked lol! 
Fuck that!  Shocked

Yeah, +1 there, Foo. It looks a shite website. Lukaku worth what people are prepared to pay (and most are willing to pay more than us) but £35m is ridiculous.
if he wants to join us and digs his heels in then the max compensation Chelsea could expect would be the remainder of his contract, so say 2 years at £8m a year, so £16m, but if it becomes a bidding war, it would go a lot higher. however, its not just the transfer fee, if someone wants to pay him £150k a week then he'll take it - we wouldn't be in the ball park.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 14 Apr 2014, 9:30 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
 Shocked lol! 
Fuck that!  Shocked

if he wants to join us and digs his heels in then the max compensation Chelsea could expect would be the remainder of his contract, so say 2 years at £8m a year, so £16m, but if it becomes a bidding war, it would go a lot higher.  however, its not just the transfer fee, if someone wants to pay him £150k a week then he'll take it - we wouldn't be in the ball park.
150k / week for splinters in his arse at citeh... or 80k a week at GP being a star player....

I hope he wants to play football & then the decision is simple...

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 15 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm

There is a lot of speculation being talked about, with various clubs expressing an interest in Lukaku, but at the end of the day what matters the most is what Lukaku wants.

If he makes it clear to Mourinho that he doesn't want to be at Chelsea and would rather be at Everton, then Mourinho will get shut of him. It will also be at a price that suits both clubs. Chelsea will not want to lose money and having paid £19 million for him, don't be surprised if the fee is around that ballpark.

Again, its down to Lukaku if any deal is to be made, regardless of who is bidding what.
 Neutral 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 15 Apr 2014, 12:21 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:There is a lot of speculation being talked about, with various clubs expressing an interest in Lukaku, but at the end of the day what matters the most is what Lukaku wants.

If he makes it clear to Mourinho that he doesn't want to be at Chelsea and would rather be at Everton, then Mourinho will get shut of him. It will also be at a price that suits both clubs. Chelsea will not want to lose money and having paid £19 million for him, don't be surprised if the fee is around that ballpark.

Again, its down to Lukaku if any deal is to be made, regardless of who is bidding what.
 Neutral 
Chavs didn't pay 19M for Lukaku..

they paid 10M ... rising to 17M with add ons... and my assumption there have been very few add ons as he has hardly kicked a ball for them

So if we agreed say, 19M as you suggest... I think Everton would consider that fair & Chavs would make a very tidy sum

Anderlect will be pissed off as they would lose the add ons ... tough shit eh...

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 17 Apr 2014, 7:22 am

Big Vic again last night. Poor first touch.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Thu 17 Apr 2014, 8:58 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Big Vic again last night. Poor first touch.

Yes, I really don't want us to break the bank for him in the summer.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next