606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+34
Knight of Thorgothshire
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
The President
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Merseyblue
Tonteau
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Gravy & Chips
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
Super
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
anticipate_the_pass
El Pablo
My other LB is a Ferrari
Michael Crosby S74
38 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SEFTON Thu 17 Apr - 9:03

Helenqu wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Big Vic again last night. Poor first touch.

Yes, I really don't want us to break the bank for him in the summer.

Had my doubts about Lukaku well before last nights game . not consistant- poor work rate , very much over rated.
no way worth 25 million.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 17 Apr - 12:29

sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Big Vic again last night. Poor first touch.

Yes, I really don't want us to break the bank for him in the summer.

Had my doubts about Lukaku well before last nights game . not consistant- poor work rate , very much over rated.
no way worth 25 million.  
I do think he is good... but not excellent / world class & 30M+ places him in that bracket . .I'd still be happy if we sign him for under 20M though

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 29 Apr - 11:16

Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku accepts Chelsea will have "the last word" when his future is discussed this summer.

The on-loan Everton hitman is relaxed about his prospects beyond the end of the current Premier League season, in which he has hit 13 goals in 29 appearances on loan at Goodison Park.

Lukaku will turn 21 next month and is then set to spearhead Belgium's World Cup 2014 challenge, which begins with Group H contests against Algeria, Russia and South Korea.

Good performances in Brazil are sure to increase transfer speculation, but for now the 6ft 3ins frontman is concentrating on Everton's final league fixtures, at home to Manchester City on Saturday evening and at Hull City a week on Sunday.

When asked about his future, Lukaku told Het Nieuwsblad: "We'll see at the end of the season. I'm focusing on my performances at Everton.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 1 May - 10:26

Lots of papers reporting today that Lukaku is Spuds bound, in a deal that includes cash & a swap for Paulinho.. who apparently Maureen wants..

no link as I read this on an actual ppaper in the canteen while ordering a sausage & bacon roll on portuguese roll + latte Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 1 May - 10:38

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Lots of papers reporting today that Lukaku is Spuds bound, in a deal that includes cash & a swap for Paulinho.. who apparently Maureen wants..

no link as I read this on an actual ppaper in the canteen while ordering a sausage & bacon roll on portuguese roll + latte Very Happy 

I've just Googled 'Lukaku to Tottenham' and the only link is on The Daily Mirror's website who, as we know, have had a 0% success rate in predicting any transfer that involves Everton in any way shape or form. While strictly speaking this transfer doesn't involve Everton, the Mirror's sole purpose for publishing sports stories is to suggest Everton should have a squad of four players and therefore this story should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Thu 1 May - 10:44

A rumour of a move to Roma on a 2 year loan deal seems to be gathering pace, and is IMO more to worry about than any move to Spurs or Newcastle.

http://www.footballfancast.com/football-news/italian-giants-join-battle-for-chelseas-belgian-star

silent 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 1 May - 11:48

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Lots of papers reporting today that Lukaku is Spuds bound, in a deal that includes cash & a swap for Paulinho.. who apparently Maureen wants..

I've just Googled 'Lukaku to Tottenham' and the only link is on The Daily Mirror's website who, as we know, have had a 0% success rate in predicting any transfer that involves Everton in any way shape or form. While strictly speaking this transfer doesn't involve Everton, the Mirror's sole purpose for publishing sports stories is to suggest Everton should have a squad of four players and therefore this story should be taken with a pinch of salt.
read it in the Times which is usually very factual... unfortunately

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 1 May - 11:54

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:

Then something's got to give!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Thu 1 May - 13:07

Reports are coming in that he is going to Roma.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 1 May - 13:11

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

Reports are coming in that he is going to Roma.

Looking at that Atletico goalkeeper last night, that's not a bad shout. It's very interesting that players CAN play against their owner clubs in the Champions League. And Roma are in the Champions League next season too. The rumour ticks a lot of the boxes it's fair to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 1 May - 13:49

Toodle-oo then. 13 goals in 29 games is good, but not great, and his first touch is poor. He's not worth more than £10m.

I'm sure Bobby will find someone else who fits into our style of play better.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Thu 1 May - 14:29

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Toodle-oo then. 13 goals in 29 games is good, but not great, and his first touch is poor. He's not worth more than £10m.

I'm sure Bobby will find someone else who fits into our style of play better.

+1
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 2 May - 13:49

He cut his feckin' hair!!!
That was the turning point.
Same thing happened to Peanut immediately after his locks got lopped off.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Fri 2 May - 16:34

For the money I think Bony would be better, works hard and has scored a similar number for a worse team. We need to get a couple of proper strikers in the summer window, though.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 2 May - 17:51

Tonteau wrote:For the money I think Bony would be better, works hard and has scored a similar number for a worse team. We need to get a couple of proper strikers in the summer window, though.
Traore & Kone ... they'll be like new sig....... silent 

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sat 3 May - 14:35

This snippet is interesting (if true:

"Mourinho reportedly told Roma that Lukaku is “not for sale” because Chelsea are planning to “rely on Lukaku for next season.”

Can you really see anyone relying on Lukaku as he plays currrently?

From this:http://www.givemesport.com/462239-mourinho-rejects-bid-for-romelu-lukaku?autoplay=on
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 3 May - 14:38

Helenqu wrote:This snippet is interesting (if true:

"Mourinho reportedly told Roma that Lukaku is “not for sale” because Chelsea are planning to “rely on Lukaku for next season.”

Can you really see anyone relying on Lukaku as he plays currrently?

From this:http://www.givemesport.com/462239-mourinho-rejects-bid-for-romelu-lukaku?autoplay=on

Jose says Terry was out for the season, and he plays the next week.
Jose says Lukaku is not for sale....
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Tue 13 May - 17:32

Chelsea have offered striker Romelu Lukaku, 21, to Atletico Madrid as part of a deal to sign 25-year-old forward Diego Costa from the Spanish club.
Full story: Daily Mail
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 13 May - 18:10

The President wrote:Chelsea have offered striker Romelu Lukaku, 21, to Atletico Madrid as part of a deal to sign 25-year-old forward Diego Costa from the Spanish club.

If we offer Kone to Atletico perhaps we could make it a 3 way roundabout triangle deal.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4515
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 13 May - 18:20

The President wrote:Chelsea have offered striker Romelu Lukaku, 21, to Atletico Madrid as part of a deal to sign 25-year-old forward Diego Costa from the Spanish club.
Costa is only 25? He looks older I thought.

Anyway, Lukaku might do well in Spain with his size.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 13 May - 18:21

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

he doesn't want to go to Spain after the banana throwing shite last week apparently .. he'll be a pain for Maureen ...

I heard he's asked for another year at Everton but Maureeno isn't having it

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 13 May - 18:23

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

he doesn't want to go to Spain after the banana throwing shite last week apparently .. he'll be a pain for Maureen ...

I heard he's asked for another year at Everton but Maureeno isn't having it
Time to make a cheeky bid then, where Lukaku has also told Chelsea "I don't want to go to Spain and I want to play - so sell me to Everton for a reasonable fee, ya cunts!"
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 14 May - 19:15

Next season will be under way before we get anyone.
Little has changed there, unless Foofoo gets the ok from Barca.
Big Luke is now just a memory, sadly.
So who are Grimsby's strikers?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Thu 15 May - 0:50

Chelsea are set to offer striker Romelu Lukaku a new contract. The Belgian, 21, has been on loan for the last two seasons at West Brom and Everton.
Full story: Independent
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 15 May - 9:35

The President wrote:Chelsea are set to offer striker Romelu Lukaku a new contract. The Belgian, 21, has been on loan for the last two seasons at West Brom and Everton.
Full story: Independent

He'll stay at Chelsea provided he don't have a bad world cup.

We will sign Remy (cheaper option)

Tom Cleverly will sign and Martinez will turn him into a star player.

FOOFOO will return another year, as Barcelona very happy with his progress , Barry will sign a two year deal for Arsenal as wages will obstruct Martinez taking him on a permanent deal.  cheers

Predict one big major signing from Portugal ? Its not Ronaldo. lol! 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next