606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 Chelsea 0 (Pienaar, Stracqualursi)

+18
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
Statman
Knight of Thorgothshire
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Armchair
My other LB is a Ferrari
The President
Dixie Land
Lumper
Cahill the Great
Helenqu
Sack the Juggler
Mr_Ben
fatboblatch
SouthernSmugToffee
notepad
Super
22 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Everton 2 Chelsea 0 (Pienaar, Stracqualursi) - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton 2 Chelsea 0 (Pienaar, Stracqualursi)

Post  Dixie Land Sat 11 Feb 2012, 6:46 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Only just got in to find out the result cheers Gutted I couldn't watch this one but it looks like we may have turned a corner at last.

Our season always does seem to start on January 1st every year.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Chelsea 0 (Pienaar, Stracqualursi) - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton 2 Chelsea 0 (Pienaar, Stracqualursi)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 11 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Only just got in to find out the result cheers Gutted I couldn't watch this one but it looks like we may have turned a corner at last.

Seems a bit later than that this year though. It wasn't until the Citteh game that there was finally a bit of confidence.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 11 Feb 2012, 6:55 pm

Roy Stone Drenched wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Seems a bit later than that this year though. It wasn't until the Citteh game that there was finally a bit of confidence.

We're only 6 points behind the Racists now Smile
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22626
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:13 pm

Marouane Fellaini won possession 8 times (the most for either side), in the midfield area. He also made the most interceptions (4).

He does his role very effectively but is still underrated even by his own fans. He would fit into the Chelsea, Man Utd or Arsenal side easily.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:19 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Marouane Fellaini won possession 8 times (the most for either side), in the midfield area. He also made the most interceptions (4).

He does his role very effectively but is still underrated even by his own fans. He would fit into the Chelsea, Man Utd or Arsenal side easily.

Schhhh
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:28 pm

Where was Jellyfish ??
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:29 pm

The President wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Marouane Fellaini won possession 8 times (the most for either side), in the midfield area. He also made the most interceptions (4).

Schhhh

He is on the front of the bbc website now... secret is out

My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:31 pm

My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:Where was Jellyfish ??

Dicky tummy or something.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 11 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

Really fucking weird to hear AVB taking the same line as Mancini and blaming himself for not preparing the players properly. I thought Chelsea were a disgrace today - they were second best in every tackle, their passing was incredibly sloppy and they just seemed to give up in the end. So what did AVB and Mancini tell their players to expect at Goodison? They know that we may be shit but we will chase every ball, closed down the opposition every where on the pitch including up front, and go in hard. Fucking hell, you don't need to be paid £4m a year or whatever it is to know what Everton do at home (and away for that matter).

If AVB is still in charge at the end of the season I will be amazed. He's fucking clueless and it's clear that the players think he's a tosser. Mind you, most of the arrogant overpaid Chelsea wankers would probably think Jesus Christ himself was a bit of a cunt if he asked them to work a little harder at their closing down. Joke club, joke players.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25961
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sat 11 Feb 2012, 8:32 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:For some reason I have fancied us to win this game all week!

2-1 to Everton! cheers

So do I. cheers
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 11 Feb 2012, 9:06 pm

I still think he has a lot to learn. Watching players like Scholes for instance, when he gets the ball outside his penalty box, he moves the ball along, out of danger. The last 3 games, Fellaini has been caught and lost possession right outside the box, causing the opposition a great chance to score. He needs to learn certain aspects of the game better.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74547

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 11 Feb 2012, 9:09 pm

Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:For some reason I have fancied us to win this game all week!

2-1 to Everton! cheers

So do I. cheers
Great minds and all that. Everton 2 Chelsea 0 (Pienaar, Stracqualursi) - Page 7 F_whistl lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 11 Feb 2012, 11:18 pm

drunken drunken drunken drunken Gonna catch up tomorrow drunken drunken drunken drunken

cheers COYB cheers

Number of posts : 41192

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 11 Feb 2012, 11:20 pm

Good highlights on MOTD, Pienaar picked out for special praise. We weren't on last either Smile

Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 11 Feb 2012, 11:45 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Good highlights on MOTD, Pienaar picked out for special praise. We weren't on last either Smile

Chelsea are NEVER on last. We're just supporting artists.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 11 Feb 2012, 11:47 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Good highlights on MOTD, Pienaar picked out for special praise. We weren't on last either Smile

lol! I was just thinking the same thing. lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 12 Feb 2012, 1:32 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

lol! I was just thinking the same thing. lol!

I wonder why the 'game of the day' featuring the 'incident of the season' (actually there is a lot of competition for that award) wasn't on first'?

Lucky for the BBC that this was 'the week of Harry'.

Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 12 Feb 2012, 12:45 pm

The President wrote:Made 4 Gwladys for Prime Minister cheers

He's got Everton out of the slump may be he can do the same for the Country
I've decided that I am not suited to be PM as I fart too much in public, so I'm going to throw my hat into the ring for Engerland manager, Hibbo will of course be a mandatory selection & given the armband.. thanks for your support Pres cheers

Number of posts : 41192

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 12 Feb 2012, 1:08 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I've decided that I am not suited to be PM as I fart too much in public, so I'm going to throw my hat into the ring for Engerland manager, Hibbo will of course be a mandatory selection & given the armband.. thanks for your support Pres cheers

I don't understand the concept of farting "too much". The more I fart the happier I am.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25961

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 12 Feb 2012, 1:36 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I don't understand the concept of farting "too much". The more I fart the happier I am.

I think 'farts too much' is usually a third-party opinion.
This thought occurred to me when, immediately after reading your post, the dog gave me a look just like that in my avatar and moved to the other side of the room.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 12 Feb 2012, 3:25 pm

Took Jude away to hotel for night for her birthday so was in a football free zone. Having said that for some reason I was really positive about the game yesterday. Having watched Chelsea's collapse last week, I taught there would be chances plus we have a better back 4 and more organised midfield. The result didn't surprise me. Regret that we lose Donovan soon but Pieman certainly slipping right back in plus Fellaini showing great form. Hopefully we can pull clear of the dross around us and have a decent finish to the season.

COYB cheers

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:17 pm

Was looking at our record pre-post Xmas - away form is pretty much the same both sides (same number of wins to loses pretty much) but I think, from 2005-2006 to present - at home in the PL

Before Xmas 24 wins 24 losses (an astonishingly ordinary record) whereas post Xmas 39 wins to 6 losses (not 100% sure but think this is about the numbers). That's some change in form - should just buy one of those half-season tickets every year!!

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:30 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Was looking at our record pre-post Xmas - away form is pretty much the same both sides (same number of wins to loses pretty much) but I think, from 2005-2006 to present - at home in the PL

Before Xmas 24 wins 24 losses (an astonishingly ordinary record) whereas post Xmas 39 wins to 6 losses (not 100% sure but think this is about the numbers). That's some change in form - should just buy one of those half-season tickets every year!!

europe here we come then Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:37 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Was looking at our record pre-post Xmas - away form is pretty much the same both sides (same number of wins to loses pretty much) but I think, from 2005-2006 to present - at home in the PL

http://www.606evertonians.com/t43667-can-we-have-christmas-in-august

Put this together at the end of last season TD. The graph is pretty consistent and looks like this season will be no different!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7