606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

+21
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Gazbow
Yankthattoffee
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Dixie Land
Knight of Thorgothshire
Michael Crosby S74
Albert
Mr_Ben
Statman
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
Hinchcliffe Corner
Blue gazza
Riggy
Goodison_Gringo
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
The President
Royal Blue Mersey
Super
25 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 07 May 2012, 8:18 am

Last game of the season.

Who is going and who is going to consume the most calories in the day

0-1 Les Ferdinand for them
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 43
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Armchair Mon 07 May 2012, 9:06 am

We'll win to shatter their Champions Leagues dreams mwuahahahahaha Twisted Evil
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 21924
Age : 42
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  hairy cataract Mon 07 May 2012, 9:53 am

They will get nervous and blow it big time.

4-1 to us, hat-trick for the Jellyman and the fourth for Hibbo. Did you notice he had a shot at Wolves and also blasted one cross across the box, like he actually wanted to shoot really? He's clearly ready to score now.

Go put money it. Hibbo to score.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25233
Age : 116
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 07 May 2012, 10:25 am

hairy cataract wrote:They will get nervous and blow it big time.

4-1 to us, hat-trick for the Jellyman and the fourth for Hibbo. Did you notice he had a shot at Wolves and also blasted one cross across the box, like he actually wanted to shoot really? He's clearly ready to score now.

Go put money it. Hibbo to score.

He had two shots of very similar position. Both seemed to be goal bound. He obviously can shoot on target, he just needs to get into the position more often to score. Eyes like saucers as Gary Neville kept going on
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 43
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Super Wed 09 May 2012, 1:28 pm

After Chelsea scored an own goal last night, Newcastle are the only team in the Premier League who have not scored an own goal his season. Will be rude of them to keep that record for the whole season.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37854
Age : 44
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Dixie Land Wed 09 May 2012, 1:33 pm

I thought Royal Blue Mersey might like a picture to break up the thread a little, so here is a nice picture of a horse:

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Horse10
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 44
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Super Wed 09 May 2012, 1:37 pm

Dixie Land wrote:I thought Royal Blue Mersey might like a picture to break up the thread a little, so here is a nice picture of a horse:

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Horse10

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) 830563
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37854
Age : 44
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 09 May 2012, 1:47 pm

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Horse110

_________________
Being blue is a way of life
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 39678
Age : 63
Location : in limbo
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Dixie Land Wed 09 May 2012, 1:50 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Horse110

lol! lol! lol!

Genius.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 44
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Super Wed 09 May 2012, 1:55 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Horse110

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) 830563 Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) 830563
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37854
Age : 44
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 09 May 2012, 3:02 pm

Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Horse110

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) 830563 Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) 830563

or

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Snest711

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 43
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 09 May 2012, 3:03 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Horse110

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) 830563 Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) 830563

or

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Snest711
lol! However that horse looks silly without a potato head

_________________
Being blue is a way of life
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 39678
Age : 63
Location : in limbo
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 09 May 2012, 3:14 pm

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Snest710

_________________
Being blue is a way of life
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 39678
Age : 63
Location : in limbo
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 09 May 2012, 3:17 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Snest710

Touche... lol!


_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 43
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 09 May 2012, 3:20 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Snest710
lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 73456
Age : 49
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 09 May 2012, 4:01 pm

Andre Marriner has been appointed referee for Everton v Newcastle United on 13/05/12

_________________
Being blue is a way of life
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 39678
Age : 63
Location : in limbo
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Super Wed 09 May 2012, 4:16 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Andre Marriner has been appointed referee for Everton v Newcastle United on 13/05/12

Can't believe you are getting this thread back on track
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37854
Age : 44
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Super Wed 09 May 2012, 4:24 pm

Limited tickets left for the game now, is it going to be a sell out?
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37854
Age : 44
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Dixie Land Wed 09 May 2012, 5:09 pm

Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Andre Marriner has been appointed referee for Everton v Newcastle United on 13/05/12

Can't believe you are getting this thread back on track

Of course, Mr Marriner will not be reffing the game single handedly. He will need help:

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Help-b10

I wonder what the Beatles would look like with Mr Potato heads? scratch
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 44
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 09 May 2012, 5:56 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Andre Marriner has been appointed referee for Everton v Newcastle United on 13/05/12

Can't believe you are getting this thread back on track

Of course, Mr Marriner will not be reffing the game single handedly. He will need help:

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Help-b10

I wonder what the Beatles would look like with Mr Potato heads? scratch

Yes , indeed I wonder....
Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Help-b10


_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 43
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Dixie Land Wed 09 May 2012, 5:57 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Andre Marriner has been appointed referee for Everton v Newcastle United on 13/05/12

Can't believe you are getting this thread back on track

Of course, Mr Marriner will not be reffing the game single handedly. He will need help:

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Help-b10

I wonder what the Beatles would look like with Mr Potato heads? scratch

Yes , indeed I wonder....
Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Help-b10


lol! lol! lol!

That is the best one yet. Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 44
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 09 May 2012, 7:15 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Andre Marriner has been appointed referee for Everton v Newcastle United on 13/05/12

Can't believe you are getting this thread back on track

Of course, Mr Marriner will not be reffing the game single handedly. He will need help:

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Help-b10

I wonder what the Beatles would look like with Mr Potato heads? scratch

Yes , indeed I wonder....
Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Help-b10


lol! lol! lol!

That is the best one yet. Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) F_laugh
I knew it! The Beatles did indeed consist of four cunts!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 73456
Age : 49
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Dixie Land Wed 09 May 2012, 7:35 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Andre Marriner has been appointed referee for Everton v Newcastle United on 13/05/12

Can't believe you are getting this thread back on track

Of course, Mr Marriner will not be reffing the game single handedly. He will need help:

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Help-b10

I wonder what the Beatles would look like with Mr Potato heads? scratch

Yes , indeed I wonder....
Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Help-b10


lol! lol! lol!

That is the best one yet. Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) F_laugh
I knew it! The Beatles did indeed consist of four cunts!

affraid affraid affraid

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 44
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 09 May 2012, 9:26 pm


lol!
Anyone know how to get cous-cous out of a keyboard?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 956
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Super Fri 11 May 2012, 4:44 pm

Leighton Baines, Darron Gibson and Phil Neville are all very close to fitness and have trained this week.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37854
Age : 44
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum