606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

+18
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
ToffeeDan
Albert
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
Lumper
Super
Statman
RhinoJagz
fatboblatch
Synth_fg®
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Mr_Ben
Bryan
Tonteau
notepad
Knight of Thorgothshire
Michael Crosby S74
22 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:53 pm

Neville is well pissed with the Bullens lol!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini)

Post  Armchair Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:53 pm

Keepball Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) - Page 10 Fotty
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22626
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:53 pm

BBC 5 live pundit Pat Nevin at Vicarage Road: "Spurs didn't get into the last third often enough, they were really poor. Watford had lots of opportunities all night but they just lacked that quality."
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38147
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:54 pm

FT cheers
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:54 pm

cheers cheers

WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO WEMBLEY . OUR KNEES HAVE GONE ALL TREMLEY . LALALALA . LALALALA .

cheers cheers

Number of posts : 41192
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:54 pm

Straw clutching but we are the first team to knock out a Premiership team in this round.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

Bluejags wrote:Neville is well pissed with the Bullens lol!

im not so sure - he's been passing to them all night
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

that'll do.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

WOO HOO!!!!
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

Albert wrote:

lol!

Both our fullbacks were rubbish tonight.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:56 pm

cheers Thank fuck...

In patches we finally showed we could string a few passes together. Felly was head and shoulders above anyone else tonight. Fulham were poor and we weren't much better but we deserved it on chances created.

Donovan probably motm for the 2 assists.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:56 pm

Let's hope for a home draw against someone crap like Tamworth or Fulham.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:57 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Albert wrote:

lol!

baines is probably just fed up of playing with that shite. i wouldnt blame him if he fucked off.
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:57 pm

Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) - Page 10 Zp_PA-12611389_5210
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:57 pm

Thank fuck that Fulham are shit. We did better in the second half, still not happy with the way we're playing but it's a good result.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6850
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:58 pm

Albert wrote:
Albert wrote:

lol!

baines is probably just fed up of playing with that shite. i wouldnt blame him if he fucked off.

I was wondering during the game whether his mind was on other thing i.e. we have received an offer for him.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:59 pm

Albert wrote:
Albert wrote:

lol!

I was wondering during the game whether his mind was on other thing i.e. we have received an offer for him.

cant be much fun wasting your career away at everton
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:05 pm

Albert wrote:
Albert wrote:
Albert wrote:

lol!

cant be much fun wasting your career away at everton
booooooooooo Everton 2 Fulham 1 (Stracqualursi, Fellaini) - Page 10 298904

Number of posts : 41192

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:13 pm

A win's a win, but we are a load of crap. The only thing we're good at is tackling, and we're not particularly good at that either. Fulham were terrible. Stracq looks like Stig of The Dump after he won a competition in Stone Age Man Weekly to be a PL footballer for a week. Surely the worst forward ever to wear the blue shirt? Gibson was a waste of money too. He should be trying to impress now but he looks like he's been with us for ten years and he's ready to retire. I don't know why everyone thought Fellaini had a good game, he was fucking shit as well. MOTM for me was my arse.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25961

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:00 pm

hairy cataract wrote:A win's a win, but we are a load of crap. The only thing we're good at is tackling, and we're not particularly good at that either. Fulham were terrible. Stracq looks like Stig of The Dump after he won a competition in Stone Age Man Weekly to be a PL footballer for a week. Surely the worst forward ever to wear the blue shirt? Gibson was a waste of money too. He should be trying to impress now but he looks like he's been with us for ten years and he's ready to retire. I don't know why everyone thought Fellaini had a good game, he was fucking shit as well. MOTM for me was my arse.

Theres some awful teams knocking about this season. Half of that everton side wouldn't get a game in the championship
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:44 pm

Albert wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:A win's a win, but we are a load of crap. The only thing we're good at is tackling, and we're not particularly good at that either. Fulham were terrible. Stracq looks like Stig of The Dump after he won a competition in Stone Age Man Weekly to be a PL footballer for a week. Surely the worst forward ever to wear the blue shirt? Gibson was a waste of money too. He should be trying to impress now but he looks like he's been with us for ten years and he's ready to retire. I don't know why everyone thought Fellaini had a good game, he was fucking shit as well. MOTM for me was my arse.

Theres some awful teams knocking about this season. Half of that everton side wouldn't get a game in the championship

I dunno, Peterbrough might give a start to a couple of them. It's depressing watching us this season, I don't think we've played well once. Donovan must be deeply regretting coming over for a second bite.

A half-hearted Booo. But a big cheer when we win the FA Cup in a thrilling 1-0 demolition of the RS in May.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25961

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:24 am

I spy with my little eye something ending in I - Stracqualarsi - Fellaini

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:25 am

Worst - you never saw Bernie Wright I guess.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 28 Jan 2012, 1:45 am

Anybody go?
The feedback on twitter is more positive than you lot.... Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 28 Jan 2012, 6:28 am

I wish we played like Spain

But that aint going to happen

Yes we can (and hopefully will) play better.

But at this moment in time for Everton - a win is a win cheers cheers cheers

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next