606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.)

+20
Made 4 Gwladys
Hinchcliffe Corner
The President
fatboblatch
RhinoJagz
Michael Crosby S74
VenezuelaBlue
SouthernSmugToffee
Mr_Ben
Armchair
Blue gazza
jags
Helenqu
Tonteau
notepad
Statman
Albert
Super
Bluey
Dixie Land
24 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.) - Page 12 Empty Re: Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.)

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:00 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Are we in the top 6?

10th. And here we stay!

GAME IN HAND, eh Spurs will score 10 against us
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.) - Page 12 Empty Re: Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:03 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Are we in the top 6?

10th. And here we stay!

GAME IN HAND, eh Spurs will score 10 against us

Victory snatched from the jaws of defeat a draw. scratch
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

It's a good job Blackburn are shite because a decent team would have murdered us.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:05 pm

We can thank Vic for his amazing contribution today... stunning performance

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:06 pm

top half with a game in hand Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:08 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:We can thank Vic for his amazing contribution today... stunning performance

he worked hard, mostly, and did put in the cross for Fella to smack into row Z. And Samba is a brute.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:08 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:top half with a game in hand Very Happy

Maybe this our season, the boot would have been on the other foot about 10 times last season and last week. cheers
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:09 pm

How the fuck did we win Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.) - Page 12 Action-s that!!!??

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:10 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:We can thank Vic for his amazing contribution today... stunning performance
He sure was amazing. Carried the entire team on his broad shoulders at times, literally. His runs were so mazy that Semba was totally taken out of the match. It must feel great for Moyes to know that he has such a talented and hard working player in the squad. The only problem being that I heard that both Barcelona and Real Madrid had scouts at the game. For how long can we keep Vic before he heads off to Spain?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:12 pm

Bluejags wrote:How the fuck did we win Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.) - Page 12 Action-s that!!!??
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:13 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
He sure was amazing. Carried the entire team on his broad shoulders at times, literally. His runs were so mazy that Semba was totally taken out of the match. It must feel great for Moyes to know that he has such a talented and hard working player in the squad. The only problem being that I heard that both Barcelona and Real Madrid had scouts at the game. For how long can we keep Vic before he heads off to Spain?
I didn't know the scouts were there... let's face it though it will take a bid in excess of 23p to tempt a sale... and that kind of exaggerated fee is very unlikely to happen

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:15 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
I didn't know the scouts were there... let's face it though it will take a bid in excess of 23p to tempt a sale... and that kind of exaggerated fee is very unlikely to happen
Yes, thanks to both Barca and RM being skint we might be able to hold on to him for a bit longer.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:24 pm

A few of the match reports say the reffing was shite for both sides. I suppose we are used to it as I don't recall any of us posting in that vein.

Hanns86 on Twitter: "I don't know how it looks from the replays but from the stands, the ref at rovers is having a shocker!"
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:28 pm

We'll be last on MOTD but first on Crimewatch.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:32 pm

Moyes was just on SSN, and said:
"Both Blackburn penelties were dives, but the ref got it right for our pen!" king

Blue tinted specs?
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:34 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Moyes was just on SSN, and said:
"Both Blackburn penelties were dives, but the ref got it right for our pen!" king

Blue tinted specs?

is he allowed to say that?

Didn't see the first penalty as was pouring a glass of Pinotage, second one was harsh. Felli's was plain assault on the Belguim
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:35 pm

Blue tinted specs?
All three penos were rather soft I thought. Both of theirs were "take the opportunity to fall since the Everton player is right there", while ours were a "what did he blow the whistle for? That Semba fell over Fellaini on the way down after heading the ball away, or was there something else I missed?".
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:38 pm

Blue tinted specs?
All three penos were rather soft I thought. Both of theirs were "take the opportunity to fall since the Everton player is right there", while ours were a "what did he blow the whistle for? That Semba fell over Fellaini on the way down after heading the ball away, or was there something else I missed?".

9 penelties given in the prem so far this season, but only 3 of them converted. Amazing stat.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:40 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

Blue tinted specs?

9 penelties given in the prem so far this season, but only 3 of them converted. Amazing stat.
Great to see we are good at something at least. Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:52 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:another pen

This was at the point I left Ewood Park.

Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.) - Page 12 Doh

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 27 Aug 2011, 6:50 pm

I couldnt give a fuck how shite we were. We had several clear chances last week and lost. Not a sniff today but a debatable peno and won! Go figure but two wins in 4 days will at least do the confidence some good.. Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.) - Page 12 Action-s

We need to move heaven, earth, the couch, the main stand to find something for a striker this week. Il send Bill £50 if it will help!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  VenezuelaBlue Sat 27 Aug 2011, 6:53 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:

Well then, it wasn`t you - but a dead ringer for you pushed his face into the TV cam at the Everton end just after the penalty. I remember thinking how happy you looked sunny
VenezuelaBlue
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:16 pm

VenezuelaBlue wrote:

Well then, it wasn`t you - but a dead ringer for you pushed his face into the TV cam at the Everton end just after the penalty. I remember thinking how happy you looked sunny

I was up here

http://yfrog.com/klgw7tij

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:25 pm

VenezuelaBlue wrote:

I was up here

Would have been the perfect spot to see Tater's penalty Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.) - Page 12 F_whistl

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:29 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
VenezuelaBlue wrote:

I was up here

Would have been the perfect spot to see Tater's penalty Premier League: Blackburn 0 Everton 1 (Arteta, pen.) - Page 12 F_whistl

As it was I was halfway back to the car checking twitter on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next