606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoke 2 Everton 0

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  fatboblatch on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:53 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:OH FUCK OFF - The Shite 2-1 up
GOD FOOKING DAMNIT!!!!!!! What a shite day so far.

I think every blue has just uttered those words...disaster of a day...i hate sooooo much now....I may kill
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:53 pm

So pissed off at the moment. What a gutless performance that was.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:54 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:OH FUCK OFF - The Shite 2-1 up
GOD FOOKING DAMNIT!!!!!!! What a shite day so far.

I think every blue has just uttered those words...disaster of a day...i hate sooooo much now....I may kill
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! At least that comment lifted my spirits some. lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:54 pm

Bar Arsenal we are playing the worst team we could face Weds in the Spuds.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:54 pm

Worst thing is there will be no doubt a rallying 1-1 draw against Tottenham on wednesday then it will be back to the same aul shit again.

Scunthorpe must be counting down the days to their cup giant killing..



Last edited by Bluejags on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 41
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:OH FUCK OFF - The Shite 2-1 up
Very dubious apparently .. massive offside row ... in 93r minutes as well Rolling Eyes
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm

And the table

1 Man Utd 19 23 41
2 Man City 21 17 41
3 Arsenal 19 17 36
4 Tottenham 20 7 36
5 Chelsea 19 18 34
6 Sunderland 21 2 30
7 Bolton 21 5 29
8 Stoke 20 1 27
9 Liverpool 19 -1 25
10 Blackpool 18 -4 25
11 Blackburn 21 -8 25
12 Newcastle 19 -3 22
13 Everton 20 -3 22
14 West Brom 20 -10 22
15 West Ham 21 -11 20
16 Aston Villa 19 -14 20
17 Wigan 19 -14 20
18 Birmingham 18 -3 19
19 Fulham 20 -5 19
20 Wolves 20 -14 18

We are officially in a relegation battle ladies and gentlemen.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:56 pm

shit, sack everyone, sack the fans, sack tesco
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:56 pm

He didnt sign Cole though.....
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:56 pm

Happy fucking New Year. Everton are cunts.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:57 pm

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:57 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:OH FUCK OFF - The Shite 2-1 up
Very dubious apparently .. massive offside row ... in 93r minutes as well Rolling Eyes

I'm almost beyond caring now. Keeps Woy in a job, which keeps the RS foaming at the mouth, so fuck 'em.

We, on the other hand, are in big trouble. We looked clueless today, and Moyes looked even more clueless than usual when it came to substitutions and changing tactics. Don't really know what's gone wrong, this is no worse a squad than any other we've had in recent years, yet they just look poor. Arteta and Saha should be dropped for a start, but Moyes is running out of options with Cahill fucking off for 6 weeks. And who could bring some guile to the midfield? Bily? Ossie?

We're doomed.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:58 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Happy fucking New Year. Everton are cunts.
I'm a fickle fan, so.....

ROONEY SCORED! GET IN MAN UTD - YOU BEAUTY!! TOP OF THE TABLE BABY!!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:58 pm

1647: BREAKING SACKED MANAGER NEWS (AND NO, IT'S NOT ROY HODGSON, YET)
George Burley has left Crystal Palace after their 3-0 defeat by Millwall earlier today.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:58 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Happy fucking New Year. Everton are cunts.
I'm a fickle fan, so.....

ROONEY SCORED! GET IN MAN UTD - YOU BEAUTY!! TOP OF THE TABLE BABY!!

Choose the team from Manchester with money if your going Laughing
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:59 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:1647: BREAKING SACKED MANAGER NEWS (AND NO, IT'S NOT ROY HODGSON, YET)
George Burley has left Crystal Palace after their 3-0 defeat by Millwall earlier today.
I was actually hoping it was Moyes
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Happy fucking New Year. Everton are cunts.
I'm a fickle fan, so.....

ROONEY SCORED! GET IN MAN UTD - YOU BEAUTY!! TOP OF THE TABLE BABY!!

Good luck with that. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Happy fucking New Year. Everton are cunts.
I'm a fickle fan, so.....

ROONEY SCORED! GET IN MAN UTD - YOU BEAUTY!! TOP OF THE TABLE BABY!!

Choose the team from Manchester with money if your going Laughing
Edit: GET IN MANCHESTER! WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE!! Wink
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  BB on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:And the table

1 Man Utd 19 23 41
2 Man City 21 17 41
3 Arsenal 19 17 36
4 Tottenham 20 7 36
5 Chelsea 19 18 34
6 Sunderland 21 2 30
7 Bolton 21 5 29
8 Stoke 20 1 27
9 Liverpool 19 -1 25
10 Blackpool 18 -4 25
11 Blackburn 21 -8 25
12 Newcastle 19 -3 22
13 Everton 20 -3 22
14 West Brom 20 -10 22
15 West Ham 21 -11 20
16 Aston Villa 19 -14 20
17 Wigan 19 -14 20
18 Birmingham 18 -3 19
19 Fulham 20 -5 19
20 Wolves 20 -14 18

We are officially in a relegation battle ladies and gentlemen.

3 teams beneath us with games in hand too. Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Confused

Something has to be done here.

Moyes 'must' start to drop the players who aren't performing, and drop them so they know they've been dropped so the rest of the squad get the message.

Then, presuming Kenwright doesn't sack him, he needs to stop doing the same thing every week. What players do in practise doesn't always reflect on the pitch when the adrenaline kicks in. We have some young players. Give them a go I say.

On a bright note, Distin is probably the best defender in the Prem right now, and deserves a call up.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Age : 52
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Happy fucking New Year. Everton are cunts.
I'm a fickle fan, so.....

ROONEY SCORED! GET IN MAN UTD - YOU BEAUTY!! TOP OF THE TABLE BABY!!

Good luck with that. Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:1647: BREAKING SACKED MANAGER NEWS (AND NO, IT'S NOT ROY HODGSON, YET)
George Burley has left Crystal Palace after their 3-0 defeat by Millwall earlier today.
I was actually hoping it was Moyes

Kenwright would give up corrie before he gives up Moyes. Very Happy
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 5:01 pm

And we get to do this all again on Weds.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 5:01 pm

Fucking Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 5:05 pm

BB wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:And the table

1 Man Utd 19 23 41
2 Man City 21 17 41
3 Arsenal 19 17 36
4 Tottenham 20 7 36
5 Chelsea 19 18 34
6 Sunderland 21 2 30
7 Bolton 21 5 29
8 Stoke 20 1 27
9 Liverpool 19 -1 25
10 Blackpool 18 -4 25
11 Blackburn 21 -8 25
12 Newcastle 19 -3 22
13 Everton 20 -3 22
14 West Brom 20 -10 22
15 West Ham 21 -11 20
16 Aston Villa 19 -14 20
17 Wigan 19 -14 20
18 Birmingham 18 -3 19
19 Fulham 20 -5 19
20 Wolves 20 -14 18

We are officially in a relegation battle ladies and gentlemen.

3 teams beneath us with games in hand too. Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Confused

Something has to be done here.

Moyes 'must' start to drop the players who aren't performing, and drop them so they know they've been dropped so the rest of the squad get the message.

Then, presuming Kenwright doesn't sack him, he needs to stop doing the same thing every week. What players do in practise doesn't always reflect on the pitch when the adrenaline kicks in. We have some young players. Give them a go I say.

On a bright note, Distin is probably the best defender in the Prem right now, and deserves a call up.

Agree 100% mate.

Im a big fan of Arteta but the fact is that he is shit at the moment and shouldnt be starting. Saha also shouldnt be in the starting line up and in my opinion should not be on the bench most weeks. I would rather us give Vaughan a go at the moment rather than Saha.

Distin has been fantastic all season and has saved us time and time again. I would like to see a race between him and Usain Bolt as well, Distin would easily win. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  BB on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 5:07 pm

Here's a tune to cheer us up Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 F_whistl

BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Age : 52
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Stoke 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stoke 2 Everton 0

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum