606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines)

+26
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Armchair
notepad
Goodison_Gringo
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
Valentino Blue
SouthernSmugToffee
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Bluey
Tonteau
anticipate_the_pass
Made 4 Gwladys
Super
Dixie Land
Garry Adams
hairy cataract
fatboblatch
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
El Pablo
Sheep Flavour
Michael Crosby S74
Statman
30 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 Empty Re: Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines)

Post  Valentino Blue Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:43 pm

How is that not our corner
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 Empty Re: Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines)

Post  BB Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:43 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:MOYES - DO SOMETHING AND DO IT NOW !!

Why do you hate Moyes so much BB???

Why do you think that m8? I love the guy. Won't stop me having a go at him though when I see him clueless and negative, and that is what he's been tonight allowing us to defend since scoring.

Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh

You have noticed that we are beating one of the title contenders away from home? He must be doing something right.

No m8. I'm watching for 90 minutes. For the last hour I've been frustrated. I want to destroy these fuckers. Not just beat them 2-1.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:44 pm

at least we're playing a bit higher up the pitch.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:45 pm

BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Why do you think that m8? I love the guy. Won't stop me having a go at him though when I see him clueless and negative, and that is what he's been tonight allowing us to defend since scoring.

Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 F_laugh

You have noticed that we are beating one of the title contenders away from home? He must be doing something right.

No m8. I'm watching for 90 minutes. For the last hour I've been frustrated. I want to destroy these fuckers. Not just beat them 2-1.

I'd have thrown messi and ronaldo on myself, this clown is clueless
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:45 pm

BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

I have to say that I don't think Moyes has got this right tactically. You're right they were there for the taking early on but we've gone far too deep far too early in the game. Once Ani went it just got worse. It's only since Saha came on that we've pushed up a few yards.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:46 pm

5 mins
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:46 pm

I can't stand this -

Please can we have a 3rd goal - to ease my poor heart
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

What the Fuck that came off Jo's ARM ffs
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

We all want them to destroy Man City but they are a top side who could win the Premier League this season. I applaud the fighting spirit that Moyes adds to the side and applaud his line up tonight which did a great job until the ref decided to give Vic 2 soft yellows and one just before Moyes was about to replace him.

I have a go at Moyes when he makes mistakes but tonight isnt one of those nights IMO.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

The President wrote:I can't stand this -

absolutely no chance of us scoring unless Tevez decides to boot in his own net just to piss off the Arabs.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

The President wrote:I can't stand this -

My nerves are shredded.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:49 pm

1 min + stoppage
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:50 pm

4 mins of injury time
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:50 pm

Jo still not got the hang of this offside rule thingy
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:50 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:4 mins of injury time
affraid
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:51 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

We all want them to destroy Man City but they are a top side who could win the Premier League this season. I applaud the fighting spirit that Moyes adds to the side and applaud his line up tonight which did a great job until the ref decided to give Vic 2 soft yellows and one just before Moyes was about to replace him.

I have a go at Moyes when he makes mistakes but tonight isnt one of those nights IMO.

Dixie, after the match read back and see what I wrote regarding bookings. Because we allowed City pressure, the ref succumbed to it, and 'that' is why we took bookings and Vic left the field. Moyes should have man manged the field to avoid this. He didn't. My words might not be popular, but they are factual. I tell it like I see it, and not what I hope folk want to read. No

Gizza kiss. cheers
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:52 pm

Howard's having a fucking blinder
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:52 pm

What a fucking save!!! Howard has been amazing tonight.

Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 Bowdown Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 Bowdown Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 Bowdown
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:52 pm

90 secs, we have a freekick

Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:53 pm

Red for Toure, 30secs to go
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:54 pm

night night Yaya
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:54 pm

BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Dixie, after the match read back and see what I wrote regarding bookings. Because we allowed City pressure, the ref succumbed to it, and 'that' is why we took bookings and Vic left the field. Moyes should have man manged the field to avoid this. He didn't. My words might not be popular, but they are factual. I tell it like I see it, and not what I hope folk want to read. No

Gizza kiss. cheers

Man City 1 Everton 2 (Cahill, Baines) - Page 8 90947

I enjoy the banter mate. If we all agreed then this board would be boring. The 2 yellows were very harsh though and Moyes was about to make a change.

Coca-Kolo Toure off now. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:54 pm

Sorry, I meant Kolo Embarassed
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:55 pm

Right 10 on 10, guess mancini wasn't listening to bb's advice either
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:55 pm

FULL TIME

Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next