606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0

+35
RhinoJagz
The Griffin
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Da Judge
Michael Crosby S74
Mr_Ben
Armchair
VenezuelaBlue
Knight of Thorgothshire
BB
Bryan
Garry Adams
Sack the Juggler
Sheep Flavour
MyBlueToothBrush
Goodison_Gringo
He's Our Tater Not Yours
SEFTON
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
fatboblatch
Helenqu
SouthernSmugToffee
My other LB is a Ferrari
Lumper
callmebubbles
Dixie Land
notepad
tadpole
Super
MagicMike
Albert
Blue gazza
Luka Perfect
39 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0

Post  Sack the Juggler Fri 15 Oct 2010, 5:11 pm

we'll still beat these, they are shyte!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Fri 15 Oct 2010, 5:13 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I reckon Moyes will go with...

-----------Howard-------------
Hibbert, Hettinga, Distin, Baines
-------------Neville------------
---Coleman, Osman, Arteta----
-------------Cahill-------------
------------Beckford Rolling Eyes --------

Yakubu is stronger than Beckford and will give Carragher a harder game. Twisted Evil
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 15 Oct 2010, 5:14 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

Yakubu is stronger than Beckford and will give Carragher a harder game. Twisted Evil
I agree... but I just feel he will go with Beckford... who for the record, I think is not good enough for the prem

Number of posts : 41037
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 15 Oct 2010, 5:28 pm

Well with all these injuires and their 'WIN' in court I am revising my prediction

2-0 Everton cheers cheers

COME ON YOU BLUES
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 15 Oct 2010, 5:34 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I agree... but I just feel he will go with Beckford... who for the record, I think is not good enough for the prem
I can't see Moyes not starting with the Yak and opt for Beckford. He might come on towards the end if we are chasing the game though.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74431

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 15 Oct 2010, 5:36 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I can't see Moyes not starting with the Yak and opt for Beckford. He might come on towards the end if we are chasing the game though.
I hope he does go with the Yak, but he's fat & slow and I reckon DM will go for Beckford, who's shit & fast

Number of posts : 41037

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Fri 15 Oct 2010, 7:40 pm

play whatever tatics are required just man mark Gerrard, Cole, Torres and Kuyt (if fit) and we'll win WIN WIN WIN WIN!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours Fri 15 Oct 2010, 8:15 pm

Absolutely lost all confidence in winning this game now due to injuries, knew I shouldn't have started this thread early. Wink

Can't see Moyes going with anything other than,

Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Coleman Arteta Neville Osman
Cahill
Yakubu

Poor team that.
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 15 Oct 2010, 9:13 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:Absolutely lost all confidence in winning this game now due to injuries, knew I shouldn't have started this thread early. Wink

Howard
Cahill
Yakubu

Poor team that.

It might be a good thing having Neville in midfield, even though I think that Felli is a huge, huge loss for this one. I hope that Osman can perform again (more than once a season would be good) and also I think that Coleman will still have a point to prove.

We will fooking thrash them. cheers cheers cheers

The Yak will score as well. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Fri 15 Oct 2010, 9:22 pm

Just heard on SSN that Jags is 50/50 and will have a last minute fitness test tomorrow. Neutral
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 15 Oct 2010, 9:59 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:Absolutely lost all confidence in winning this game now due to injuries, knew I shouldn't have started this thread early. Wink

Howard
Cahill
Yakubu

Poor team that.
The midfield is the weak part I'd say. The Yak is due a goal and Cahill can cause havoc, even though I'm not his biggest fan, but he is good to have in the side for a derby game.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 15 Oct 2010, 10:12 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

Howard
Cahill
Yakubu

Poor team that.
The midfield is the weak part I'd say. The Yak is due a goal and Cahill can cause havoc, even though I'm not his biggest fan, but he is good to have in the side for a derby game.

Our side looks better when you remember:

Sotirios Kyrgiakos
Martin Skrtel
Raul Meireles
Rodriguez Maxi
Christian Poulsen
Milan Jovanovic

Disclaimer- it isnt my fault if one of these fucking yard-dogs score tomorrow.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours Fri 15 Oct 2010, 10:23 pm

Dixie, they can all score a hat-trick tomorrow for all I care, it's Sunday I'm worried about. tongue
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 15 Oct 2010, 10:57 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:Dixie, they can all score a hat-trick tomorrow for all I care, it's Sunday I'm worried about. tongue

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 F_laugh Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 F_laugh Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 F_laugh

I could have sworn it was after midnight. lol!

Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Fri 15 Oct 2010, 11:20 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Just heard on SSN that Jags is 50/50 and will have a last minute fitness test tomorrow. Neutral

Is 24 hours away "last minute"? scratch Laughing
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 16 Oct 2010, 12:09 am

notepad wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Just heard on SSN that Jags is 50/50 and will have a last minute fitness test tomorrow. Neutral

Cheers Jacko. cheers cheers

I will get you a beer in for this. Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 F_laugh Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 F_laugh Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 F_laugh

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 Food-smi
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 16 Oct 2010, 4:01 pm

If we win this i am going to buy a ticket for the Everton Arsenal match
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 16 Oct 2010, 5:20 pm

If we win we wil be up to eleventh and only 4 points off CL place
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 16 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm

IF When we win this one I shall buy an away shirt and wear in with pride
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Sat 16 Oct 2010, 8:53 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:If we win we wil be up to eleventh and only 4 points off CL place

That just shows how poor the top sides have been so far this season.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Sat 16 Oct 2010, 8:54 pm

notepad wrote:

Its all mind games confused

Beer intake will start at 11 tommorrow Very Happy
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 16 Oct 2010, 10:32 pm

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 The-fiver-badge-001

guardian.co.uk's tea-time take on the world of football

Hovering In Mid Air Like A Humming Bird

Click here to have the Fiver sent to your inbox every weekday at 5pm(ish), or if your usual copy has stopped arriving

• Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 Icon_reddit
  • Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 Icon_buzz
  • Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 Icon_facebook (2)
  • Tweet this

• Scott Murray
  • guardian.co.uk, Friday 15 October 2010 15.52 BST
  • Article history
Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 5 A-humming-bird-yesterday-006 Flappety-flappety-flappety-flap: a lovely picture of a humming bird squaring up to a flower, in which the presence of images of the grim or triumphant fizzogs of anyone in any way connected with Liverpool Football Club are mercifully absent Photograph: Bob & Clara Calhoun/Bruce Coleman/Alamy LIVERPOOL SALE: IT'S OVER, EXCEPT NOT QUITE, WE'RE TOO TIRED, OH LOOK, FRANCE

Early this morning, the Fiver went outside and stood on the grass. We held our arms out by our side, like Jesus on the cross. Slowly, we lowered them, so our arms hung loose. Then we raised them again. Then we lowered them again. Then we raised them again, only this time a bit quicker than before. Then we lowered them again, only this time a bit quicker than before. Then we raised them again, only this time even quicker than before. Then we lowered them again, only this time even quicker than before.

After following this pattern for about half an hour, the Fiver found itself hovering in mid air like a hummingbird. We looked down at a slowly changing scene. Fiver Towers. Some houses. The M25. Some grass. Granny Fiver's seaside deathcottage. The sea. France. And so it was that we were finally able to confirm that, yes, despite civil war exploding in the Anfield boardroom 937 years ago, the world has continued to turn since.
Not that you'd know it from the way today's events have been reported. If you didn't know better, you'd surmise from the breathless delivery of the hundreds of television news reporters swarming outside a courtroom in Dallas that Hitler's just rocked up again, but he really is quite cross this time and no messing. In fact, what's happened is, a man gave another man a piece of paper, and now he's taken back the piece of paper. That's right, news junkies, Tom Hicks has withdrawn the temporary injunction he filed yesterday to stop the sale of Liverpool to New England Sports Ventures. So that sale's going ahead now, leaving Hicks to pursue $1.6bn damages from a deal he describes as an "epic swindle [that will] result in exactly the wrong thing for the club and the fans".
Robbie Fowler alone knows how this one is going to pan out, so unlike every other hack in the country, the Fiver isn't going to insult you by winging it. We haven't got a cocking clue.

In any case, Liverpool fans surely have bigger things to worry about: to wit, they've got to play Everton away on Sunday in an attempt to pull themselves out of the relegation zone, only they've got to do it with Christian 0/6 Poulsen in the team. "We are naïve in our expectations sometimes," began manager Roy Hodgson's strident defence of the player today. "We sign a good player from abroad and then expect him to go and play like Steven Gerrard from the first moment. That doesn't happen." Oh but it does, Roy, as anyone who's seen both Poulsen and Gerrard play international football recently will be able to attest. All in all, another day of great potential for Everton.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Sat 16 Oct 2010, 10:58 pm

0-1 Ladyboy Tosser. The spawny cunts will end the week crowing about how they're now going to mount a serious challenge and the new yanks are the last piece of the jigsaw, blah, blah, blah. Why couldn't agents Hicks and Gillette have hald out for a few more months? Sad

Not looking forward to this at all. pale
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 17 Oct 2010, 12:33 am

callmebubbles wrote:0-1 Ladyboy Tosser. The spawny cunts will end the week crowing about how they're now going to mount a serious challenge and the new yanks are the last piece of the jigsaw, blah, blah, blah. Why couldn't agents Hicks and Gillette have hald out for a few more months? Sad

Not looking forward to this at all. pale
We'll have a strong defence, but I fear we are going to be a bit light weight in the midfield and lack creativity with Pienaar out. And who knows what the Yak will offer.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sun 17 Oct 2010, 2:35 am

Pressure is on the Redshite to up their game.. Been pretty crap of late.

Let's hope that we get what we deserve if we play well. Not some flukey 30 yarder from one of them or a dodgy penalty or two (plus a red card). Make them feel a bit humble instead of their usual arrogant selves. Not asking too much is it, Football God?

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next