606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0

+35
RhinoJagz
The Griffin
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Da Judge
Michael Crosby S74
Mr_Ben
Armchair
VenezuelaBlue
Knight of Thorgothshire
BB
Bryan
Garry Adams
Sack the Juggler
Sheep Flavour
MyBlueToothBrush
Goodison_Gringo
He's Our Tater Not Yours
SEFTON
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
fatboblatch
Helenqu
SouthernSmugToffee
My other LB is a Ferrari
Lumper
callmebubbles
Dixie Land
notepad
tadpole
Super
MagicMike
Albert
Blue gazza
Luka Perfect
39 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 11 Oct 2010, 10:59 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Howard Webb named as the ref against the Shite

I hope Johnny 5 stitches him one.
Guaranteed red card for Johnnie after a Me La dive... guaranteed

As long as he tackles him chest-high Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 11 Oct 2010, 11:00 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

As long as he tackles him chest-high Very Happy
He can take some lessons from De Jong.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Tue 12 Oct 2010, 1:12 am

Webb won't have any bearing on this game. I'll tell you exactly how this game ought to go. The RS will be ultra defensive - nervous, badly organised and penned deep into their own half. Everton will lay into Carragher and Skrtl and it will be all over well before half-time. Enjoy one of the RS's worst days in years...

4-0 to the Blues...

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Tue 12 Oct 2010, 2:46 am

Toffee Dan wrote:Webb won't have any bearing on this game. I'll tell you exactly how this game ought to go. The RS will be ultra defensive - nervous, badly organised and penned deep into their own half. Everton will lay into Carragher and Skrtl and it will be all over well before half-time. Enjoy one of the RS's worst days in years...

4-0 to the Blues...

We do this to ourselves all the time. Against Newcastle there were expectancies of 4 goals and more and we were well beaten. I'm not going to tempt fate by proclaiming our victory. The shite always beat us. It doesn't matter how well we are playing, when it comes to Derbies, more often than not, we lose. We absolutely battered them in the first derby last season, and still they beat us 2-0. We were awful in the next. Our team have zero bottle when it comes to winning, and that probably reflects Moyes' negativeness over the years both in the Premership and Europa. Take Cahill out and we're a bunch of girls who don't like it up em.

Liverpool on the other hand are dirty cheating fouling assholes who won't think twice about kicking our players to death and worse. They'll attempt to con the referee, and will no doubt score from an undeserved moment of unsportsmanship. We owe them for their sins from last season, and no doubt Moyes will play a bog standard team against them with Yak up front. We can't let Coleman anywhere near our penalty area, as they'll make a bee line for him.

I really can't describe how much I want us to beat these gits all over the park, but it rarely happens that way. I rarely get scores right this season, so I'm going for a 3-0 Liverpool win, and 2 Everton players to get sent off. Moyes to resign after the match and join Liverpool, and Gerrard to do a Maradonna to the camera after his hatrick of penalties. The refs brown envelope bung will fall from his pocket as he legs it from the pitch to escape blood thirsty outraged fans. Kenwright will shoot himself on the final whistle after viewing Arteta kissing the Liverpool badge upon swapping shirts and the 606 admins will have forgotten to pay the bill and close the site. That should pretty much cover it as far as nightmare scenarios go. pale

Hibbert 92nd winner ..................... come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 12 Oct 2010, 6:41 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

My money is on Distin to get the red card
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 12 Oct 2010, 8:41 am

Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

I was thinking injury for Distin & the red for Johnnie, with Jags out & Joey on loan that will leave us with no centre backs for the next 4 weeks Rolling Eyes
..and 0-1 to the shite, 93rd minute off Ngogo's arse from outside the box after a mis-hit goalkick by Timmy Tourettes

Number of posts : 40996

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 12 Oct 2010, 11:07 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

I was thinking injury for Distin & the red for Johnnie, with Jags out & Joey on loan that will leave us with no centre backs for the next 4 weeks Rolling Eyes
..and 0-1 to the shite, 93rd minute off Ngogo's arse from outside the box after a mis-hit goalkick by Timmy Tourettes

we usually concede in the first 15 minutes.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Tue 12 Oct 2010, 11:14 am

Jog On... Jog On.. with nowt in the Bank *
And You'll Never Pay that Loan
You'll Never Pay that Loan...

*(alternatively: get raped by the Yanks)

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 12 Oct 2010, 1:35 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Jog On... Jog On.. with nowt in the Bank *

cheers cheers

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 12 Oct 2010, 1:39 pm

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 3 830563
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 12 Oct 2010, 2:32 pm

affraid Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 12 Oct 2010, 2:33 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

we usually concede in the first 15 minutes.
I think a draw would be disappointing. Pretty much anything but a win is a disappointment for me. We are due to beat those bastards.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 12 Oct 2010, 10:57 pm

The shite face an anxious wait to assess the fitness of Dirk Kuyt and Daniel Agger after the pair limped out of the action during the Euro 2012 qualifiers on Tuesday night.

Kuyt started for Holland but was replaced by Jermain Lens after 29 minutes, while Agger returned from a groin injury but only lasted 39 minutes for Denmark before he had to replaced by former Everton defender Per Kroldrup.

Both Kuyt and Agger will be assessed now when they return to Melwood to see whether they will be available for Sunday's Merseyside derby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 13 Oct 2010, 6:09 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:The shite face an anxious wait to assess the fitness of Dirk Kuyt and Daniel Agger after the pair limped out of the action during the Euro 2012 qualifiers on Tuesday night.

Kuyt started for Holland but was replaced by Jermain Lens after 29 minutes, while Agger returned from a groin injury but only lasted 39 minutes for Denmark before he had to replaced by former Everton defender Per Kroldrup.

Both Kuyt and Agger will be assessed now when they return to Melwood to see whether they will be available for Sunday's Merseyside derby.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9086134.stm

Kuyt looks like he is out.

That means 4 people to mark Gerrard, 3 on Torres and 1 man marking Joey Cole. The rest can just run around
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 13 Oct 2010, 12:43 pm

forgot to add how i dispare the fact the shit fucking fans get to sit in our end wearing their rancid red shit shirts. The fucking stewards should boot the fuckers out or not even let them in.

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Liverpool 0 - Page 3 492325
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 13 Oct 2010, 1:59 pm

I hope Torres plays so that one of our lads can crock him properly.

This is going to be a horrible derby, with all those Shank Wank Yank tossers crowing about how they're going to win the lot now that H&G are playing for them anymore. And the media will be in their RS arse-licking element, banging on about the "glorious history" and the "sleeping giant" about to be resurrected.

I won't be watching.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 13 Oct 2010, 2:47 pm

Omens, if you're into them; I'm at a mate's wedding for the derby. This conflict has only happened once before and we won 3-0 (AJ derby). So maybe another is on the cards.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMike Wed 13 Oct 2010, 4:30 pm

I hate derbies, I really do. The only time I've actually seen us win was the 3-0 the other year. All the others I've been to we've fallen apart (bar the one where Hutchison 'scored' with his back but Poll bottled it) or have lost it near the end (I was there for that sickening McAllister goal). The year I gave up my season ticket to go to Uni was the year of the Carsley derby, and of course that one we won. Luckily, I'm not going on Sunday!

Even worse though, is going into a derby as favourites or with a real chance. You just know we'll mess it up. With the shite all over the place on and off the field, we'll probably hand it to them.
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Wed 13 Oct 2010, 5:59 pm

Bastards deserve a bloody good thumping.

I bet the shitheads on RAWK have changed their tune now and they expect to 'give the Blueshite' the tanking 'they deserve'

ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 13 Oct 2010, 6:56 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9086134.stm

Fuckin great 1-3 to the shite now is my prediction. Cunty fuckers
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 13 Oct 2010, 7:03 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9086134.stm

he's injured and playing through an injury and hasn't been fit for months... so yeah, you're right he'll get a hat trick.

our only hope is now that the shite board decide to shit on NESV and go with the Peter Lim, so causing NESV to sue the shite for a shedload of dosh on Friday
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 13 Oct 2010, 7:15 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9086134.stm

he's injured and playing through an injury and hasn't been fit for months... so yeah, you're right he'll get a hat trick.

our only hope is now that the shite board decide to shit on NESV and go with the Peter Lim, so causing NESV to sue the shite for a shedload of dosh on Friday
I don't pretend to understand all the legalities, but I heard that G&H have a case to sue Liverpoo (the footbal club) for selling the club at an under market value price... if it goes ahead like with NESV.. G&H value it at 600M...
..if that is possible it'll be bloody funny & draw the soap opera out even longer Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMike Thu 14 Oct 2010, 4:55 pm

There's rumbles on Kipper that Fellaini is out. It's coming from a supposed 'in the know' and the only other mention of it is in the Daily Fail, which suggests he limped off with 10 mins remaining on Tuesday night.

Just rumours at the minute though. We'll have to wait and see.
MagicMike
MagicMike

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 14 Oct 2010, 4:58 pm

MagicMike wrote:There's rumbles on Kipper that Fellaini is out. It's coming from a supposed 'in the know' and the only other mention of it is in the Daily Fail, which suggests he limped off with 10 mins remaining on Tuesday night.

That would be a blow. With Jags likely out as well, we'd need Heitinga in defence.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMike Thu 14 Oct 2010, 5:03 pm

Tonteau wrote:
MagicMike wrote:There's rumbles on Kipper that Fellaini is out. It's coming from a supposed 'in the know' and the only other mention of it is in the Daily Fail, which suggests he limped off with 10 mins remaining on Tuesday night.

That would be a blow. With Jags likely out as well, we'd need Heitinga in defence.
A massive blow, no doubt. The shite's midfield is, well...shite. Fellaini could really boss the game for us from there.

Just rumours at the minute though.
MagicMike
MagicMike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next