606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) Empty Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman)

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:43 am

On we roll. Tough game this, but Blackpool's somewhat open style of play could work in our favour, so should be a good footballing game.

1-2 Yakubu and Cahill.
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) Empty Re: Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman)

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:50 am

1-1

Adams penalty to equalise after Cahill puts us one up.

Also i can see a red card for JH in this game (idealy for headbutting Ian Holloway)
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) Empty Re: Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:52 am

Blackpool are gash at home. 0-2, Angell and Barlow.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13159
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 12:19 pm

Hopefully they will get their first home win tonight and get that off their chests before Saturday.

I'm in the home end for this one.

"SEAFRONTERS!!"

Number of posts : 28005
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 12:44 pm

We should win this, shouldn't we? Suspect
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 4:38 pm

We'll play these off the park... 68% possession, 12 shots to their 2, 8 on target to their 1, 12 corners to their 1... 1-0 to Blackpool
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 8:58 pm

0-2 No problem
9 men WBA are doing ok against them at the moment (only 1-0 down)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 9:58 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:Hopefully they will get their first home win tonight and get that off their chests before Saturday.

I'm in the home end for this one.

"SEAFRONTERS!!"

Sorted!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37119
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 02 Nov 2010, 9:25 am

Blackpool missed some very simple chances last night. And I only watched the last twenty minutes - didn't even appreciate that West Brom were down to nine men.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Wed 03 Nov 2010, 11:17 am

I'm very confident about this (which is worrying)

3-0
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Wed 03 Nov 2010, 11:25 am

Need to finish off our chances and keep it tight at the back. Same as the last 4-5 games, really. We'll get chances, just need to make sure we score and then shut them out.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Fri 05 Nov 2010, 7:36 am

Lawro Speaks

Blackpool 0-2 Everton

I was at Blackpool on Monday when they beat West Brom 2-1 and they were really good, the 4-3-3 system worked very well and they were competitive.

There was a really good noise at Bloomfield Road, I know there is only 15 or 16,000 but the atmosphere is excellent.

Someone said to me that Everton only start playing when the clocks go back and in recent years statistically that is pretty accurate.

David Moyes was sat a couple of rows behind me and I think his team will be more than a match for Blackpool. They have got good players and I see them continuing to move up the table.

I think he has got this one right

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Fri 05 Nov 2010, 10:11 am

The President wrote:Lawro Speaks

Blackpool 0-2 Everton

I was at Blackpool on Monday when they beat West Brom 2-1 and they were really good, the 4-3-3 system worked very well and they were competitive.

There was a really good noise at Bloomfield Road, I know there is only 15 or 16,000 but the atmosphere is excellent.

Someone said to me that Everton only start playing when the clocks go back and in recent years statistically that is pretty accurate.

David Moyes was sat a couple of rows behind me and I think his team will be more than a match for Blackpool. They have got good players and I see them continuing to move up the table.

See that Michael Vaughan is the guest rpredictor this weekend and he has also gone for a 2-0 Everton win.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 05 Nov 2010, 11:19 am

The President wrote:Lawro Speaks

Blackpool 0-2 Everton

That's funny. I thought we had ten points from our last four games.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Fri 05 Nov 2010, 2:57 pm

Last time we played a league game on the 6th Nov we beat Middlesbrough 1-0 with a rare goal from James Beattie, that game also saw a rare outing in an Everton shirt from a certain van der Meyde.

A win would be our 700th away success in all competitions in our history.

COYB's!

Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Fri 05 Nov 2010, 3:28 pm

TEAM NEWS
Blackpool defender Craig Cathcart is a doubt after aggravating a back injury in Monday's win against West Brom. If he fails to recover in time, either Rob Edwards or Dekel Keinan could come into the starting line-up.

Everton boss David Moyes has said fit-again midfielder Jack Rodwell will again be on the bench despite playing for the reserves on Wednesday. Striker Victor Anichebe also made his comeback from injury in the game against Blackpool's second string.

Blackpool
Doubtful: Cathcart (back)
Injured: Almond (shoulder), Baptiste, Clarke, Martin & Rachubka (all knee)

Everton
Doubtful: Anichebe (knee/fitness)
Injured: Barkley (leg), Fellaini (hamstring), Osman (ankle)

MATCH PREVIEW

Few would have predicted in pre-season that only goal difference would separate Blackpool and Everton after 10 games, but that is the reality following the Seasiders' victory against West Brom on Monday. After watching his side win their first top-flight game at Bloomfield Road since 1971, Tangerines boss Ian Holloway criticised the "disrespect" shown to his side by the media.

Some pundits had suggested this summer that Holloway's men would replace Derby as the Premier League's worst ever team, but the Seasiders already have 13 points on the board, surpassing the 11 garnered by the Rams during their disastrous campaign in 2006/07.

While Blackpool's focus remains survival, Europe looks a realistic target for Everton, who have recovered after a sticky start. The Toffees have taken 10 points from a possible 12, and have kept clean sheets in four of their last five games.

The last time Everton lost at Bloomfield Road, in January 1966, the Beatles were number one with the double A-side 'Daytripper/We Can Work It Out'. That is their only defeat away to Blackpool in the last 54 years.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• Everton are unbeaten in their last five games against Blackpool.
• The last league match between the sides ended in a 0-0 draw at Goodison Park on 24 April 1971.
• Everton's games have produced the fewest Premier League goals this season (18), while Blackpool's have yielded the most (36).

Blackpool
• Ian Holloway's men have lost five of the six league games in which their opponents scored first, drawing the other. They have won all four matches in which they opened the scoring.
• The Seasiders have netted seven goals in their four Premier League games at Bloomfield Road.
• They have scored in each of their last 28 home games in all competitions. The last time they failed to score at Bloomfield Road was a 0-0 draw with Derby on 18 August 2009.
• Luke Varney has committed more fouls (22) without being booked than any other Premier League player this season, according to Opta.

Everton
• David Moyes' men are unbeaten in five league games.
• They have won 152 fouls, more than any other Premier League side.
• It is 34 games since Everton lost a top-flight match by more than one goal (a 2-0 defeat to Liverpool last November).
• Tim Cahill is one goal short of 50 in the Premier League.

LEADING GOALSCORERS

Blackpool
Adam: 4 goals (3 league)
Harewood & Varney: 3 goals (3 league)

Everton
Cahill: 4 goals (4 league); Arteta: 2 goals (2 league)

MATCH OFFICIALS

Referee: Andre Marriner
Assistant referees: Dave Bryan & Scott Ledger
Fourth official: Nigel Miller

LAST LEAGUE MATCH LINE-UPS

Blackpool (W2-1 v West Brom, h): Gilks, Eardley (Phillips 57), Cathcart (Carney 57), Evatt, Crainey, Grandin, Adam, Vaughan, Taylor-Fletcher, Campbell, Varney (Keinan 71). Subs not used: Kingson, Southern, Harewood, Sylvestre.

Everton (W1-0 v Stoke, h): Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman (Saha 62), Arteta, Heitinga, Pienaar, Cahill, Yakubu (Bilyaletdinov 85). Subs not used: Mucha, Hibbert, Beckford, Gueye, Rodwell.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Fri 05 Nov 2010, 3:34 pm

Got a bad feeling about this one but still going for a last minute Cahill winner. Everton 2-1.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3806
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Fri 05 Nov 2010, 3:36 pm

Anyone making the trip to the seaside?
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey on Fri 05 Nov 2010, 7:45 pm

I think this will be Moyes biggest away win...

Oh we do like to be beside the seaside...
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Fri 05 Nov 2010, 7:53 pm

Super wrote:Anyone making the trip to the seaside?

Going in the home end

Need to blend in with the locals...

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) 77430_10

Number of posts : 28005
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 12:54 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:

Going in the home end

Is that Bubbles on the left?

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8977

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 2:54 am

UWIST61 wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:

Going in the home end

Is that Bubbles on the left?
lol! lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 12:07 pm

those look like real tits on the one in blue, otherwise I'd say she was the winner....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 2:11 pm

Everton: Howard, Neville, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Pienaar, Arteta, Coleman, Heitinga, Cahill, Yakubu

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 2:20 pm

Spurs getting a right aul hammering at Bolton. A win today and we will be above the self proclaimed 'title contenders'!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum