606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+58
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Tonteau
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Michael Crosby S74
Super
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
My other LB is a Ferrari
Goodison_Gringo
Albert
Lumper
Bryan
The President
Mr_Ben
tadpole
fatboblatch
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
blueFire
Diamond
VenezuelaBlue
Sheep Flavour
toffee_pies
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
notepad
Luka Perfect
MyBlueToothBrush
BB
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Valentino Blue
Bluey
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
WellOilBeefHooked
paul
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Garry Adams
detroitblue
Blue_Monkey
callmebubbles
Ol' Mother Hibbert
Brummie No Mates
Synth_fg®
Royal Blue Mersey
62 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 18 May - 22:09

BAAAXXXTTTERRRRRRR!!!!!!! wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:It would be massive if we can have the bulk of the players ready to go during the pre-season. I also hope that the few, I'm sure there won't be many, new players are brought in early as well to gel with the rst of the team.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 F_laugh That's a goodun.
There's a first for everything. Wink
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74410
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Mr_Ben Fri 2 Jul - 5:36

Will he be fit for the new season?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Fri 2 Jul - 9:08

Mr_Ben wrote:Will he be fit for the new season?

Yes, but not 100% match fit. Although he will miss most of the pre-season, I expect he will be used as a sub to start with, to break him in gently IMO.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  MyBlueToothBrush Fri 2 Jul - 13:02

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

Yes, but not 100% match fit. Although he will miss most of the pre-season, I expect he will be used as a sub to start with, to break him in gently IMO.

afro
MyBlueToothBrush
MyBlueToothBrush

Number of posts : 8297
Registration date : 2006-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Luka Perfect Fri 2 Jul - 13:13

He has a slow start last season with the virus as well - shame he could'nt get in a full pre-season
Luka Perfect
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Fri 2 Jul - 13:50

Thanks

I think the lack of European games may help the squad as we will have more free mid weeks this season and allow rest and injured players time to get back to match fitness.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 2 Jul - 14:32

Mr_Ben wrote:

Thanks

I think the lack of European games may help the squad as we will have more free mid weeks this season and allow rest and injured players time to get back to match fitness.
Yeah, unfortunately we will be aiming to get back to European games though. But, Moyes is trying to deepen the squad, a must to be able to compete.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Sat 3 Jul - 12:37

was in Tesco last night and saw the official EFC Birthday Cake with Felli's grid taking centre stage, it's enough to make the kid scream!!
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 25 Jul - 17:31

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/07/25/felli-close-to-return

Speaking to the media after Saturday's 3-0 win over Preston, manager David Moyes said Fellaini is on track to return to training within the next few days, and could be available to play around the start of the new term.

“He should be able to start a match in three weeks or so,” said Moyes.
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMike Tue 27 Jul - 15:55

Marouane Fellaini is back in full training.

evertonfc.com reported on Sunday that the Belgian was due to return to action early this week and we can now confirm the midfielder is back training with the full squad at Finch Farm.

Fellaini has been sidelined since February after sustaining an ankle ligament injury in the Merseyside derby, and in an exclusive interview with evertontv after his first full session on Tuesday, he said: “I have no pain, I am happy.”

A scan after the incident at Anfield indicated that the 22-year-old would require surgery on his ankle and a subsequent six-month absence was forecast.

Fellaini will continue to train at Finch Farm as he aims to make a full return for the Everton first team.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/07/27/fellaini-back-in-training

cheers afro
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 27 Jul - 17:45

Hopefully he can pick up where he left off.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22543
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 27 Jul - 18:07

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Hopefully he can pick up where he left off.

What, crocking himself in a bad tackle against the shite? I bloody hope not.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 27 Jul - 19:50

Tonteau wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Hopefully he can pick up where he left off.

What, crocking himself in a bad tackle against the shite? I bloody hope not.

I was refering more to his immense performances in central midfield Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22543
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 28 Jul - 18:33

Great to hear that the God-like Felli will be gracing the pitch at Goodison again. 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Bowdown 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Bowdown 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Bowdown
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 28 Jul - 19:17

Dixie Land wrote:Great to hear that the God-like Felli will be gracing the pitch at Goodison again. 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Bowdown 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Bowdown 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Bowdown
Tsk, he'll never make it. Rolling Eyes
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 28 Jul - 22:26

MagicMike wrote:

evertonfc.com reported on Sunday that the Belgian was due to return to action early this week and we can now confirm the midfielder is back training with the full squad at Finch Farm.

Fellaini has been sidelined since February after sustaining an ankle ligament injury in the Merseyside derby, and in an exclusive interview with evertontv after his first full session on Tuesday, he said: “I have no pain, I am happy.”

A scan after the incident at Anfield indicated that the 22-year-old would require surgery on his ankle and a subsequent six-month absence was forecast.

Fellaini will continue to train at Finch Farm as he aims to make a full return for the Everton first team.

cheers afro

Has he had a haircut yet?? Time the afro went I think?
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 28 Jul - 22:29

Super wrote:
MagicMike wrote:

cheers afro

Blasphemy!!! Very Happy

That is like telling Elvis to shave off his quiff, or Freddy Mercury to get a brace, or Ozzy Osbourne to get a haircut, or.... can't think of another one but you get the point. Very Happy

The 'fro stays. cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 28 Jul - 22:31

Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:
MagicMike wrote:

cheers afro

Blasphemy!!! Very Happy

That is like telling Elvis to shave off his quiff, or Freddy Mercury to get a brace, or Ozzy Osbourne to get a haircut, or.... can't think of another one but you get the point. Very Happy

Yeah, but I thought that he looked really good with those corn-braids (or whatever they are called)
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 29 Jul - 3:04

Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:
MagicMike wrote:

cheers afro

Blasphemy!!! Very Happy

Yeah, but I thought that he looked really good with those corn-braids (or whatever they are called)
I'd have to disagree. Those corn rolls were horrible as far as I am concerned.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 29 Jul - 5:03

Load of bloody Metrosexuals on here .....25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Icon_king 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Icon_king 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Icon_king 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Icon_king 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Icon_king 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Icon_king 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Icon_king 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Icon_king

(and it's corn-rows)
25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 17 Icon_redface
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  yankthetoffee Thu 29 Jul - 9:30

Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:
MagicMike wrote:

cheers afro

Blasphemy!!! Very Happy

Cornrows, as in rows of corn.
A wig of cornrows doesn't look as good as the "Age of Aquarius" look
yankthetoffee
yankthetoffee

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2005-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Sat 23 Oct - 15:09

http://newsarse.com/2010/10/19/david-moyes-fury-over-fellaini-international-duty-afro-strain-injury/
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 23 Oct - 15:30

notepad wrote:http://newsarse.com/2010/10/19/david-moyes-fury-over-fellaini-international-duty-afro-strain-injury/
lol! lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 8 Nov - 10:58

MAROUANE Fellaini is set to provide David Moyes with a fitness boost by returning to action two weeks ahead of schedule.

The influential Belgian midfielder was ruled out for up to six weeks earlier this month, after he was injured on international duty with Belgium.

Fellaini’s ham-string problem was worsened by playing on during the Euro 2012 qualifying clash with Austria, and left Moyes furious.

The Everton boss, who wrote an angry letter to the Belgian FA over why the 22-year-old was not substituted, was resigned to being without his £15m man for most of November.

But Fellaini could now be fit for next Sunday’s home game against Arsenal, after working hard on the training ground and responding well to treatment.

Moyes said: “The situation has improved. He’s training well and will have an outside chance of being fit for next Sunday. I’ve said it before but the lad is probably the hardest working player when he’s injured, and probably the most dedicated to getting back.

“The medical staff will say he’s a pleasure to work with, he wants to put his time in and get back quickly. He was in Belgium doing a solid week’s work and he really puts himself out.”
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 9 Nov - 19:22

it sure would be nice to have him back competing for a spot as well. Will more than likely piss Heitinga off though.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next