Liverpool vs Everton

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:41 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Nais nearly scores
shame it didn;t fall to Doris really

Kone would've buried it.
Thought Kone was already buried?  Very Happy

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25872
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Armchair on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:43 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Nais nearly scores
shame it didn;t fall to Doris really

Kone would've buried it.
Thought Kone was already buried?  Very Happy

Next to our CL hopes  Very Happy 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Merseyblue on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:43 pm

Naismith gives us absolutely fuck all up front. We need to sell him to a scotish club and re-invest the funds. He really isn't good enough.

Stones is one for the future but he's certainly not a full back.
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163
Age : 37
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:45 pm

nice bit of blond blue totty there  Very Happy 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Helenqu on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:47 pm

It will be over soon.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:49 pm

I wonder how bad Lukaku's injury is
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Helenqu on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:50 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:I wonder how bad Lukaku's injury is

Just says ankle on the OS
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Armchair on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:50 pm

Helenqu wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:I wonder how bad Lukaku's injury is

Just says ankle on the OS

But it says Oviedo's is just 'leg'  Laughing 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:51 pm

Helenqu wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:I wonder how bad Lukaku's injury is

Just says ankle on the OS
soon to add .... no known return date
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:51 pm

Back from the pub. Fish and chips, sticky toffee pudding and two pints of Sharp's Cornish Coaster. Have I missed anything?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24035
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:51 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Back from the pub.  Fish and chips, sticky toffee pudding and two pints of Sharp's Cornish Coaster.  Have I missed anything?
no
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Helenqu on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:52 pm

Thank God that's over.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Armchair on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:52 pm

Oh well, we never win these anyway.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:52 pm

Sack Moyles!

Fucking hell, can't that ginger tosser ever get the Anfield derby right!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24035
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:53 pm

night everyone

coyb
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:55 pm

Gutted. But I bet the players are even more so.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68394
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Armchair on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:58 pm

Any positives?

Kev looked good.
Barks back.

Err.... I'm struggling now.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:00 pm

I think we can safely say that was it for us when it comes for pushing for that fourth CL spot. Utd will overtake us within the next game couple of games or so as well.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68394
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:01 pm

Big dose of reality there. All this talk of Champions League seemed to have some players believing that they only have to turn up and stroke the ball round at a pedestrian pace.

Any news on Lukaku?
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3643
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Armchair on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:02 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I think we can safely say that was it for us when it comes for pushing for that fourth CL spot. Utd will overtake us within the next game couple of games or so as well.

Definitely can't see us finishing above a team with Mata, Rooney and RVP in it. We'd do well to finish sixth although Spuds and Saints look good.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Lumper on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:08 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:Big dose of reality there. All this talk of Champions League seemed to have some players believing that they only have to turn up and stroke the ball round at a pedestrian pace.

Any news on Lukaku?

NBC said ankle ligament damage. If that's true, he's out for the season.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6275
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:21 pm

Lumper wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:Big dose of reality there. All this talk of Champions League seemed to have some players believing that they only have to turn up and stroke the ball round at a pedestrian pace.

Any news on Lukaku?

NBC said ankle ligament damage. If that's true, he's out for the season.

If he is out for the season, what would the verdict be on him? He certainly started off looking like Drogba, but ended up looking more like Jelavic. On the evidence, not sure if he's worth the £20m+ that Chelsea would want for him. But where does that leave us for next season? Hoping Kone comes good?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24035
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:29 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:Big dose of reality there. All this talk of Champions League seemed to have some players believing that they only have to turn up and stroke the ball round at a pedestrian pace.

Any news on Lukaku?

NBC said ankle ligament damage. If that's true, he's out for the season.

If he is out for the season, what would the verdict be on him?  He certainly started off looking like Drogba, but ended up looking more like Jelavic.  On the evidence, not sure if he's worth the £20m+ that Chelsea would want for him.  But where does that leave us for next season?  Hoping Kone comes good?
offer 10M & if they reject it send him back & cancel the loan & save the wages... no point keeping a crocked loanee
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:32 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:Big dose of reality there. All this talk of Champions League seemed to have some players believing that they only have to turn up and stroke the ball round at a pedestrian pace.

Any news on Lukaku?

NBC said ankle ligament damage. If that's true, he's out for the season.

If he is out for the season, what would the verdict be on him?  He certainly started off looking like Drogba, but ended up looking more like Jelavic.  On the evidence, not sure if he's worth the £20m+ that Chelsea would want for him.  But where does that leave us for next season?  Hoping Kone comes good?
offer 10M & if they reject it send him back & cancel the loan & save the wages... no point keeping a crocked loanee

I'd say £10m too. I don't reckon he's worth more than £15m. For all the good press he's been getting, I've always had a sneaky feeling that he's just impersonating a top striker and actually a bit shit.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3643
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:35 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:Big dose of reality there. All this talk of Champions League seemed to have some players believing that they only have to turn up and stroke the ball round at a pedestrian pace.

Any news on Lukaku?

NBC said ankle ligament damage. If that's true, he's out for the season.

If he is out for the season, what would the verdict be on him?  He certainly started off looking like Drogba, but ended up looking more like Jelavic.  On the evidence, not sure if he's worth the £20m+ that Chelsea would want for him.  But where does that leave us for next season?  Hoping Kone comes good?
offer 10M & if they reject it send him back & cancel the loan & save the wages... no point keeping a crocked loanee

I'd say £10m too. I don't reckon he's worth more than £15m. For all the good press he's been getting, I've always had a sneaky feeling that he's just impersonating a top striker and actually a bit shit.

Jelly looked the real deal for a few months, Lukaka did for a few months too. I'm just glad we've sold the former and haven't shelled out a transfer fee for the latter. I'd say £8m and see how he gets on.

Two people laughing tonight - Moyes and Mourinho, both of whom got stick over different aspects of our success in the first half of the season.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24035
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum