606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+34
Knight of Thorgothshire
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
The President
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Merseyblue
Tonteau
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Gravy & Chips
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
Super
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
anticipate_the_pass
El Pablo
My other LB is a Ferrari
Michael Crosby S74
38 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 35 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Helenqu Mon 16 May 2016, 8:28 am

My one fear with Romelu is that we WON'T get rid of him in the summer!
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 35 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SEFTON Mon 16 May 2016, 9:09 am

Helenqu wrote:My one fear with Romelu is that we WON'T get rid of him in the summer!

He hasn't done himself any favours by his attitude and performances,don't know what effect if any'' Martinez'' sacking had on Romelu Lukaku,
Lost all respect for Lukaku when he made that disrespectful comment whilst away on International duty.

Sell him to who ever for 50 million and I hope he spends most of his time on the bemch.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10609
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 16 May 2016, 10:50 am

If we were playing well he'd easily score 25+ goals a season. He's a proven PL scorer so we need to keep him. Given our league position, could we attract a replacement of the same calibre?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Mon 16 May 2016, 11:21 am

Armchair wrote:If we were playing well he'd easily score 25+ goals a season. He's a proven PL scorer so we need to keep him. Given our league position, could we attract a replacement of the same calibre?

+1
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 16 May 2016, 11:21 am

Armchair wrote:If we were playing well he'd easily score 25+ goals a season. He's a proven PL scorer so we need to keep him. Given our league position, could we attract a replacement of the same calibre?

Agreed.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 16 May 2016, 11:50 am

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:

+1

+2
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 16 May 2016, 11:51 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

Agreed.
totally agree.. we'd be in the championship next season if it wasn't for Rom... fact.

He dried up when the twat in charge decided that he'd drop Foofoo, who was the main source of Rom gols.. for fucking Cleverley, who was the main source for a lot of my shouting at walls

Rom in the middle, with Foo & Kev on the wings is mouth watering (with Barks behind Rom).. any decent manager would do it.. but not the twat... he played Tom, Lennon (who was ok), Mc Fatty.. and even Basic, Kone or Ovvy out wide

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 16 May 2016, 8:24 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Agreed.
totally agree.. we'd be in the championship next season if it wasn't for Rom... fact.

He dried up when the twat in charge decided that he'd drop Foofoo, who was the main source of Rom gols.. for fucking Cleverley, who was the main source for a lot of my shouting at walls

Rom in the middle, with Foo & Kev on the wings is mouth watering (with Barks behind Rom).. any decent manager would do it.. but not the twat... he played Tom, Lennon (who was ok), Mc Fatty.. and even Basic, Kone or Ovvy out wide
If KM tracked back in every game, like he did on Sunday, he's a huge asset.
Once he's decided he wants to do that, he can teach Foofoo.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 17 May 2016, 9:07 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Agreed.

Its all well and good people saying we need to keep Romelu ? Hello ,Its wasn't the likes of me who wanted to hear Lukaku talking about leaving the club before the season finished,But was it because of Martinez? If that was the case the new Manager may have a chance to keep him but I wouldn't hold me breath.
No one is disputing Lukaku's worth to Everton, Just his Heart and desire.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 17 May 2016, 4:07 pm

sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Agreed.

Its all well and good people saying we need to keep Romelu ? Hello ,Its wasn't the likes of me who wanted to hear Lukaku talking about leaving the club before the season finished,But was it because of Martinez? If that was the case the new Manager may have a chance to keep him but I wouldn't hold me breath.

No too worried about Lukaku. Got plenty of goals in him and still a big prospoect. Would like him to stay but if he goes it seems likely it would be for £40m minimum. If we get the right man in charge we can surely get a better replacement.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 17 May 2016, 5:07 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Agreed.

No too worried about Lukaku. Got plenty of goals in him and still a big prospoect. Would like him to stay but if he goes it seems likely it would be for £40m minimum. If we get the right man in charge we can surely get a better replacement.

I agree. If we get the right price, and we buy the right player, then happy days and fuck off Luka. Unfortunately, we'll probably get staged payments over a million years and buy Anichebe and Joey Barton with the proceeds.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25869

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 18 May 2016, 8:34 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Agreed.

I agree.  If we get the right price, and we buy the right player, then happy days and fuck off Luka.  Unfortunately, we'll probably get staged payments over a million years and buy Anichebe and Joey Barton with the proceeds.

According to Lukaku's father Romelu will leave Everton by June 23rd 2016, for 65 million move to United? If United think they are going to off load there deadwood to bring the price down they can F*ck right off .Don't want Carrick or Rooney.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 18 May 2016, 10:33 am

sefton wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Agreed.

I agree.  If we get the right price, and we buy the right player, then happy days and fuck off Luka.  Unfortunately, we'll probably get staged payments over a million years and buy Anichebe and Joey Barton with the proceeds.

According to Lukaku's father Romelu will leave Everton by June 23rd 2016, for 65 million move to United? If United think they are going to off load there deadwood to bring the price down they can F*ck right off .Don't want Carrick or Rooney.

If that's £ sterling, I can live with that very happily. Buy Aubameyang or another quality striker with that.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 18 May 2016, 12:16 pm

Tonteau wrote:
sefton wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Agreed.

If that's £ sterling, I can live with that very happily. Buy Aubameyang or another quality striker with that.
+1....

...but let not forget that Lukaku's father sounds like an absolute bellcheese

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 18 May 2016, 12:42 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
sefton wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Agreed.

+1....

...but let not forget that Lukaku's father sounds like an absolute bellcheese

Only chance Lukaku got of staying at Everton is if Moshiri offers Romelu Lukaku's father the Everton Job? lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 18 May 2016, 2:45 pm

No one is going to pay £65m for Lukaku. We might get offers around £40m but a decent replacement will cost most of that, plus the new boss will want guarantees that the key players won't be sold before he signs a contract. And we are now loaded so don't need to balance the books. So I can't see Stones, Barks and Luka being anywhere other than at Everton next season.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 21 May 2016, 9:04 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-striker-romelu-lukaku-leaves-11366938

I wish he'd just shut the fuck up and show some class. He's going to get booed to fuck when he comes back to Goodison with Chelsea or Manure or whatever club are unfortunate enough to waste £50m on the lazy lump of twatness.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25869

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 22 May 2016, 1:18 am

so, HE has decided where he is going, HMMM, i thought he was still under contract with us

i really do not want him back to be honest, his attitude stinks, a selfish egotist.

i wish him well on his travels, but it will be up to EFC to determine his value, sure he can score goals, but his overall play is shite

if we get anywhere near the reported £65 million, snap their hands off, we can replace him

WE ARE EVERTON ,, NSNO

IMWT

in moshiri we trust Very Happy Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 22 May 2016, 5:15 am

hairy cataract wrote:http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-striker-romelu-lukaku-leaves-11366938

I wish he'd just shut the fuck up and show some class.  He's going to get booed to fuck when he comes back to Goodison with Chelsea or Manure or whatever club are unfortunate enough to waste £50m on the lazy lump of twatness.
Pretty clear the fans are fed up with him based on the comments in that piece.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 22 May 2016, 7:21 pm

Lukaku is starting to remind me of Sterling.. He chose his club too didn't he.. and spoofed everyone into thinking he was good...

and now we can all see he is shite.

Lukaku wants to shut his fucking mouth or ducktape his old man to the garage workbench & just get on with his job

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 23 May 2016, 8:29 am

Romelu Lukaku has been speaking whilst away with the Belgium national squad and of course that meant talking about a transfer. Belgium newspaper HLN have some interesting quotes from Lukaku but he's spoken about transfers so often that his words probably aren't even so irritating for Everton supporters any longer.

What was more insightful from Lukaku was his explanation of how Everton's season failed, and what he sees as the reason for that. Roberto Martinez eventually lost his job, and Lukaku clearly feels the team had been drifting for a while.

Lukaku explained to HLN that his mindset is completely different now he's with Belgium, because the objective of the team is to win something: "It's a different context. At Everton I was playing for a place in the Europa League or - in an ideal world - the Champions League, but we failed.

"Here we are preparing for victory at a tournament. That is something completely different."

HLN then move to talk about Lukaku's dry spell at the end of the season, and quote the striker as saying: "Everton didn't perform as a team any longer. In ten games we have only won once. A forward of my type depends on the supply. If there is something that breaks between the team and the coach, it is very difficult for me. All I could do was stay positive. I have also played good matches in that period."

Lukaku should probably take more of the blame burden than he seems willing to do, it's something that has happened with the Belgium national team too. Manager Marc Wilmots has voiced his frustration with Lukaku more than once, wanting him to put more movement in, but now the two men are probably closer than they ever have been.

Lukaku blaming every one else bar himself? Who missed the penalty in the FA Cup Semi?

Get rid .

SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 23 May 2016, 9:05 am

sefton wrote:Romelu Lukaku has been speaking whilst away with the Belgium national squad and of course that meant talking about a transfer. Belgium newspaper HLN have some interesting quotes from Lukaku but he's spoken about transfers so often that his words probably aren't even so irritating for Everton supporters any longer.

What was more insightful from Lukaku was his explanation of how Everton's season failed, and what he sees as the reason for that. Roberto Martinez eventually lost his job, and Lukaku clearly feels the team had been drifting for a while.

Lukaku explained to HLN that his mindset is completely different now he's with Belgium, because the objective of the team is to win something: "It's a different context. At Everton I was playing for a place in the Europa League or - in an ideal world - the Champions League, but we failed.

"Here we are preparing for victory at a tournament. That is something completely different."

HLN then move to talk about Lukaku's dry spell at the end of the season, and quote the striker as saying: "Everton didn't perform as a team any longer. In ten games we have only won once. A forward of my type depends on the supply. If there is something that breaks between the team and the coach, it is very difficult for me. All I could do was stay positive. I have also played good matches in that period."

Lukaku should probably take more of the blame burden than he seems willing to do, it's something that has happened with the Belgium national team too. Manager Marc Wilmots has voiced his frustration with Lukaku more than once, wanting him to put more movement in, but now the two men are probably closer than they ever have been.

Lukaku blaming every one else bar himself? Who missed the penalty in the FA Cup Semi?

Get rid .

He's right about our mindset though, and it's probably true of a number of EPL teams, drifting in mediocrity.
Your right that he needs to take some of that burden on his own ample shoulders. 2 missed pens in vital matches and many games spent as our version of the ambling alp.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Mon 23 May 2016, 10:45 am

if we can get £65m i'd be more than happy to let him go.

Funny reading those comments how the last time he looked like his head was in the game was the chelsea game, wasn't it shortky after that he made one of his "Come and get me" speaches about how he needed to be playing champs league. Can imagine some players getting pissed off about that especially when the likes of baines is getting sat on the naughty step in public by martinez for saying what all the fans could see whilst nothing is said of Lukaku. can't imagine that does anything for team spirit.

Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 23 May 2016, 11:02 am

Valentino Blue wrote:if we can get £65m i'd be more than happy to let him go.

Funny reading those comments how the last time he looked like his head was in the game was the chelsea game, wasn't it shortky after that he made one of his "Come and get me" speaches about how he needed to be playing champs league. Can imagine some players getting pissed off about that especially when the likes of baines is getting sat on the naughty step in public by martinez for saying what all the fans could see whilst nothing is said of Lukaku. can't imagine that does anything for team spirit.

RM made the mistake of losing his better sense of judgement.... Lukaku almost became his pet project - thus the indulgence on the penalty taking. If what is read is to be believed it also did for LVG at Manure with respect to the indulgence shown to Schweinsteiger. That as much as anything left the senior players with no option but to become increasingly disaffected.

So you are left with Villa, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool and us all changing managers driven through varying degrees by player power. Given that they are 'professionals' with a duty to perform to an instruction from a recognised superior - I raised this point with someone directly and got nothing more than a embarrassed smirk from the arch-apologist himself, Mr. G Taylor. I am not his tailor but fuck me I can tell an ill fitting suit when I see one.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 23 May 2016, 12:01 pm

[quote="Yankthattoffee"]
sefton wrote:Romelu Lukaku has been speaking whilst away with the Belgium national squad and of course that meant talking about a transfer. Belgium newspaper HLN have some interesting quotes from Lukaku but he's spoken about transfers so often that his words probably aren't even so irritating for Everton supporters any longer.

Get rid .

He's right about our mindset though, and it's probably true of a number of EPL teams, drifting in mediocrity.
Your right that he needs to take some of that burden on his own ample shoulders. 2 missed pens in vital matches and many games spent as our version of the ambling alp.[/quote]

What goes unnoticed with players like Lukaku, they get ambitious but forget about the family's who forked out for two/three kits for there kids with his name on the back,
I suggest when players who are under long term contracts then decide to leave, they should be accountable for refunding family's with new kits.

They get paid enough.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next