Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 5:41 pm

The President wrote:'@RonaldKoeman confirms @RomeluLukaku9's dad has told him his son wishes to stay at Everton.


Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68842
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 5:42 pm

'@ronaldkoeman on @RomeluLukaku9: "He told me yesterday that he made the decision by himself to stay for at least one more season." #EFC

I assume Koeman is referring to Lukaku's dad again.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68842
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 5:57 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:'@ronaldkoeman on @RomeluLukaku9: "He told me yesterday that he made the decision by himself to stay for at least one more season." #EFC

I assume Koeman is referring to Lukaku's dad again.

@lukaku's-dad to @chelsea "no chance then?"

@lukaku's-dad to @PSG "il drive him there myself"

@Lukaku's-dad to @Bayernmunich "come on, the Euros weren't that bad"

@Lukaku's-dad to @BillKenwright "Romelu's heart is with Everton. I respect and support that decision"

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:57 pm

Best thing about Big Luke's performance yesterday was his celebration for Barry's goal.
All too often he seems to make a half-hearted attempt after a goal, but yesterday showed his commitment methinks.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6403
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:47 am

KoelJagz wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:'@ronaldkoeman on @RomeluLukaku9: "He told me yesterday that he made the decision by himself to stay for at least one more season." #EFC

I assume Koeman is referring to Lukaku's dad again.

@lukaku's-dad to @chelsea "no chance then?"

@lukaku's-dad to @PSG "il drive him there myself"

@Lukaku's-dad to @Bayernmunich "come on, the Euros weren't that bad"

@Lukaku's-dad to @BillKenwright "Romelu's heart is with Everton. I respect and support that decision"

Do you ever followed @DeludedBrandan? Someone should definitely start a @LukakusDad Twitter account.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13156
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  The President on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:09 pm

Is Ronald trying to drive the price up?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37928353
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:14 pm

The President wrote:Is Ronald trying to drive the price up?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37928353
Very strange interview. I'm not sure how that comes across in the dressing room?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6403
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  The President on Thu 08 Dec 2016, 12:06 am

He's at it again :

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, has confirmed another Premier League club came very close to signing him during the summer and has reiterated his desire to challenge for the Premier League title. (Liverpool Echo)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 08 Dec 2016, 12:31 pm

The President wrote:He's at it again :

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, has confirmed another Premier League club came very close to signing him during the summer and has reiterated his desire to challenge for the Premier League title. (Liverpool Echo)
If he wants to challenge for the premiership he should fucking well play better then.... the twat !!
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34526
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 08 Dec 2016, 6:50 pm

The President wrote:He's at it again :

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, has confirmed another Premier League club came very close to signing him during the summer and has reiterated his desire to challenge for the Premier League title. (Liverpool Echo)
If anything, last year with Leicester winning it all should teach all the middle table teams that there is a chance if you put it together properly.

So yeah, Lukaku, STFU and learn to trap a football.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68842
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Super on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 9:44 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38387444
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36951
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 11:46 am

Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38387444

So "he's got to leave to fulfil his potential" but we want to tie him in to a long term contract. Surely these sort of contradictions just destabilise the club? No wonder we're such a fucking mess at the moment!
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2405
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 12:49 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38387444

So "he's got to leave to fulfil his potential" but we want to tie him in to a long term contract. Surely these sort of contradictions just destabilise the club? No wonder we're such a fucking mess at the moment!
I'm really starting to believe that Koeman is a twat
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34526
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 2:53 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38387444

So "he's got to leave to fulfil his potential" but we want to tie him in to a long term contract. Surely these sort of contradictions just destabilise the club? No wonder we're such a fucking mess at the moment!
I dunno, I'd say the two statements go hand in hand - he's going to leave and we want to make as much profit as possible so we tie him to a long term deal in the hope of selling him for £75m. The only flaw is that he's a bit shit so we'll probably only get about £35m for him.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24071
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 3:06 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38387444

So "he's got to leave to fulfil his potential" but we want to tie him in to a long term contract. Surely these sort of contradictions just destabilise the club? No wonder we're such a fucking mess at the moment!
I dunno, I'd say the two statements go hand in hand - he's going to leave and we want to make as much profit as possible so we tie him to a long term deal in the hope of selling him for £75m.  The only flaw is that he's a bit shit so we'll probably only get about £35m for him.

So shit that that he's only scored 9 goals from 16 starts this season? I know he has a lot of things to improve on, but he's employed as a goalscorer first and foremost, and he does that pretty damn well.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2405
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Super on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 3:14 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38387444

So "he's got to leave to fulfil his potential" but we want to tie him in to a long term contract. Surely these sort of contradictions just destabilise the club? No wonder we're such a fucking mess at the moment!
I dunno, I'd say the two statements go hand in hand - he's going to leave and we want to make as much profit as possible so we tie him to a long term deal in the hope of selling him for £75m.  The only flaw is that he's a bit shit so we'll probably only get about £35m for him.

So shit that that he's only scored 9 goals from 16 starts this season? I know he has a lot of things to improve on, but he's employed as a goalscorer first and foremost, and he does that pretty damn well.

Indeed, how many points would we be worst off by without his goals this season?

-------

http://www.606evertonians.com/viewtopic.forum?t=49484
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36951
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 40 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum