Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 23 May - 6:43

sefton wrote:Romelu Lukaku has been speaking whilst away with the Belgium national squad and of course that meant talking about a transfer. Belgium newspaper HLN have some interesting quotes from Lukaku but he's spoken about transfers so often that his words probably aren't even so irritating for Everton supporters any longer.

What was more insightful from Lukaku was his explanation of how Everton's season failed, and what he sees as the reason for that. Roberto Martinez eventually lost his job, and Lukaku clearly feels the team had been drifting for a while.

Lukaku explained to HLN that his mindset is completely different now he's with Belgium, because the objective of the team is to win something: "It's a different context. At Everton I was playing for a place in the Europa League or - in an ideal world - the Champions League, but we failed.

"Here we are preparing for victory at a tournament. That is something completely different."

HLN then move to talk about Lukaku's dry spell at the end of the season, and quote the striker as saying: "Everton didn't perform as a team any longer. In ten games we have only won once. A forward of my type depends on the supply. If there is something that breaks between the team and the coach, it is very difficult for me. All I could do was stay positive. I have also played good matches in that period."

Lukaku should probably take more of the blame burden than he seems willing to do, it's something that has happened with the Belgium national team too. Manager Marc Wilmots has voiced his frustration with Lukaku more than once, wanting him to put more movement in, but now the two men are probably closer than they ever have been.


Lukaku blaming every one else bar himself? Who missed the penalty in the FA Cup Semi?

Get rid .

he's also right about the supply drying up.. as soon as Kev was dropped for being a twat & Foofoo for fuck only knows... Lukaku's supply dropped... Lennon scored a few but his crossing was shit... Kone, Ovvy, The Red Lion barman or Cleverley on the other wing was ridiculous

but as others say... Lukaku is not blameless... he needs to grow up & shut up.. if he can't then fuck him off... 60M is a great return on what we paid.. I'd take it in a heartbeat
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 23 May - 6:45

almost forgot... Lukaku's old man seems a real twat too
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 23 May - 8:12

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:Romelu Lukaku has been speaking whilst away with the Belgium national squad and of course that meant talking about a transfer. Belgium newspaper HLN have some interesting quotes from Lukaku but he's spoken about transfers so often that his words probably aren't even so irritating for Everton supporters any longer.

What was more insightful from Lukaku was his explanation of how Everton's season failed, and what he sees as the reason for that. Roberto Martinez eventually lost his job, and Lukaku clearly feels the team had been drifting for a while.

Lukaku explained to HLN that his mindset is completely different now he's with Belgium, because the objective of the team is to win something: "It's a different context. At Everton I was playing for a place in the Europa League or - in an ideal world - the Champions League, but we failed.

"Here we are preparing for victory at a tournament. That is something completely different."

HLN then move to talk about Lukaku's dry spell at the end of the season, and quote the striker as saying: "Everton didn't perform as a team any longer. In ten games we have only won once. A forward of my type depends on the supply. If there is something that breaks between the team and the coach, it is very difficult for me. All I could do was stay positive. I have also played good matches in that period."

Lukaku should probably take more of the blame burden than he seems willing to do, it's something that has happened with the Belgium national team too. Manager Marc Wilmots has voiced his frustration with Lukaku more than once, wanting him to put more movement in, but now the two men are probably closer than they ever have been.


Lukaku blaming every one else bar himself? Who missed the penalty in the FA Cup Semi?

Get rid .

he's also right about the supply drying up.. as soon as Kev was dropped for being a twat & Foofoo for fuck only knows... Lukaku's supply dropped... Lennon scored a few but his crossing was shit... Kone, Ovvy, The Red Lion barman or Cleverley on the other wing was ridiculous

but as others say... Lukaku is not blameless... he needs to grow up & shut up.. if he can't then fuck him off... 60M is a great return on what we paid.. I'd take it in a heartbeat
I'd still rather keep him, he has go the potential to be a world class striker if we can give him the service, and we'd never be able to attract someone like him for years to come. Keep him I say!

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Mon 23 May - 9:03

It can't be a coincidence that these types of statements only ever come from the Belgian press. It's the same with Mirallas. There must be players of other nationalities who were as equally pissed off with Martinez et al.

Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3645
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Mon 23 May - 9:03

Who is going to buy him?? Not many clubs can afford him and those that can have their eyes on other players.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SEFTON on Mon 23 May - 11:06

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Who is going to buy him??   Not many clubs can afford him and those that can have their eyes on other players.


Well according to Lukaku ? he reckons there are plenty top premier league clubs want him, he told Belgian media Hln he has unfinished business ? Obviously they read that as being Chelsea.

I personally think Lukaku is not as good as he thinks he is, 60 plus millions will get us better quality players, Milic at Ajax And Jansen for starters, there was a time I wanted the new manger to come in and talk to Lukaku about staying, after talking to the Belgium media, second time in a matter of weeks ,Lukaku can do one.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9804
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Armchair on Mon 23 May - 13:23

sefton wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Who is going to buy him??   Not many clubs can afford him and those that can have their eyes on other players.


Well according to Lukaku ? he reckons there are plenty top premier league clubs want him, he told Belgian media Hln he has unfinished business ? Obviously they read that as being Chelsea.

I personally think Lukaku is not as good as he thinks he is, 60 plus millions will get us better quality players, Milic at Ajax And Jansen for starters, there was a time I wanted the new manger to come in and talk to Lukaku about staying, after talking to the Belgium media, second time in a matter of weeks ,Lukaku can do one.

The problem will be attracting better players to a club that has finished in the bottom half of the league two seasons on a row.

Yes, Luka (and Kev) need to watch what they say, but equally we should be trying to fulfill their potential, not calling for them to be sold for having some ambition. No one likes a prima donna but sometimes we act rather 'small club' towards better players and their inflated egos. They are part and parcel of football (pay any young lad millions a year and it will likely go to his head) and we'll have to get used to it if we want to mix it with the Sky 4.

Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 23 May - 13:46

sefton wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Who is going to buy him??   Not many clubs can afford him and those that can have their eyes on other players.


Well according to Lukaku ? he reckons there are plenty top premier league clubs want him, he told Belgian media Hln he has unfinished business ? Obviously they read that as being Chelsea.

I personally think Lukaku is not as good as he thinks he is, 60 plus millions will get us better quality players, Milic at Ajax And Jansen for starters, there was a time I wanted the new manger to come in and talk to Lukaku about staying, after talking to the Belgium media, second time in a matter of weeks ,Lukaku can do one.

X1

I think he has said too much now, he is almost slagging the club off, I will not be sad to see him sold as long as it is in excess of £60 million.

Let the new manager go buy his choice of players
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 23 May - 18:14

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, wants to return to Chelsea in a £65m deal this summer. The Belgian left the Blues in 2014 after making just one Premier League start in three years. (London Evening Standard)

so much for C/L footy Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Jerkit Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Jerkit
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 24 May - 5:13

Blue gazza wrote:Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, wants to return to Chelsea in a £65m deal this summer. The Belgian left the Blues in 2014 after making just one Premier League start in three years. (London Evening Standard)

so much for C/L  footy Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Jerkit Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Jerkit
yawn Romelu .... bore off
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Tue 24 May - 6:14

Bids are not exactly pouring in. I reckon his poor showing in the latter part of the season have put clubs off.

Any bets he is still with us for next season.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 24 May - 6:28

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Bids are not exactly pouring in.   I reckon his poor showing in the latter part of the season have put clubs off.

Any bets he is still with us for next season.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/romelu-lukaku/club-after-summer-transfer-window

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 24 May - 6:52

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Bids are not exactly pouring in.   I reckon his poor showing in the latter part of the season have put clubs off.

Any bets he is still with us for next season.

See what happens at the euros I guess, if he does well they'll not be put off by a couple of months were he can blame Martinez losing the team. Probably why he's dropped that in, maybe it's gone a bit quiter than he'd like and he's getting that excuse in.

if he's still here expect to see his best for the first half of the season to try and catch the CL teams attention again
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Age : 39
Location : The Gate
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 24 May - 13:13

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Bids are not exactly pouring in.   I reckon his poor showing in the latter part of the season have put clubs off.

Any bets he is still with us for next season.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/romelu-lukaku/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Leicester Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 F_laugh
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SEFTON on Wed 25 May - 1:23

Chelsea today firing a warning to Everton they won't pay 65 million for Romelu Lukaku? Like were supposed to be arsed.
Sorry, but if you can't afford the bill or won't pay the price you don't get the goods, What part of we don't have to sell do Chelsea NOT understand?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9804
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Helenqu on Wed 25 May - 1:46

I hope he has a fantastic Euro's so we can get rid for a good profit.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 25 May - 3:39

Helenqu wrote:I hope  he has a fantastic Euro's so we can get rid for a good profit.
I hope we keep him and he scores 40 goals for us next season under a new manager... and we win the league... and the fa cup.... and the world cup cheers

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 25 May - 4:56

sefton wrote:Chelsea today firing a warning to Everton they won't pay 65 million for Romelu Lukaku? Like were supposed to be arsed.
Sorry, but if you can't afford the bill or won't pay the price you don't get the goods, What part of we don't have to sell do Chelsea NOT understand?
but sky teams have a divine right to take whoever they want when they want them, for a fee that they think is good.

It's in the charter of 'when sky invented football'

They'll be wanting a BOGOF of Stones or Barkley too with Luka.. mark my words...

...or 60 Mill for all three
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 25 May - 6:34

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:Chelsea today firing a warning to Everton they won't pay 65 million for Romelu Lukaku? Like were supposed to be arsed.
Sorry, but if you can't afford the bill or won't pay the price you don't get the goods, What part of we don't have to sell do Chelsea NOT understand?
but sky teams have a divine right to take whoever they want when they want them, for a fee that they think is good.

It's in the charter of 'when sky invented football'

They'll be wanting a BOGOF of Stones or Barkley too with Luka.. mark my words...

...or 60 Mill for all three

then he's just not for sale - simples, I'd prefer to keep him anyway, he might be a whinging git, but he's a tall, strong, fast whinging git who can score goals

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Da Judge on Wed 25 May - 6:39

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:Chelsea today firing a warning to Everton they won't pay 65 million for Romelu Lukaku? Like were supposed to be arsed.
Sorry, but if you can't afford the bill or won't pay the price you don't get the goods, What part of we don't have to sell do Chelsea NOT understand?
but sky teams have a divine right to take whoever they want when they want them, for a fee that they think is good.

It's in the charter of 'when sky invented football'

They'll be wanting a BOGOF of Stones or Barkley too with Luka.. mark my words...

...or 60 Mill for all three

then he's just not for sale - simples, I'd prefer to keep him anyway, he might be a whinging git, but he's a tall, strong, fast whinging git who can score goals

This.... x 100 ..... plus he's OUR whingeing git!!!!!!

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8851
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Armchair on Wed 25 May - 7:00

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:Chelsea today firing a warning to Everton they won't pay 65 million for Romelu Lukaku? Like were supposed to be arsed.
Sorry, but if you can't afford the bill or won't pay the price you don't get the goods, What part of we don't have to sell do Chelsea NOT understand?
but sky teams have a divine right to take whoever they want when they want them, for a fee that they think is good.

It's in the charter of 'when sky invented football'

They'll be wanting a BOGOF of Stones or Barkley too with Luka.. mark my words...

...or 60 Mill for all three

then he's just not for sale - simples, I'd prefer to keep him anyway, he might be a whinging git, but he's a tall, strong, fast whinging git who can score goals

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Action-s
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 25 May - 7:36

Da Judge wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:Chelsea today firing a warning to Everton they won't pay 65 million for Romelu Lukaku? Like were supposed to be arsed.
Sorry, but if you can't afford the bill or won't pay the price you don't get the goods, What part of we don't have to sell do Chelsea NOT understand?
but sky teams have a divine right to take whoever they want when they want them, for a fee that they think is good.

It's in the charter of 'when sky invented football'

They'll be wanting a BOGOF of Stones or Barkley too with Luka.. mark my words...

...or 60 Mill for all three

then he's just not for sale - simples, I'd prefer to keep him anyway, he might be a whinging git, but he's a tall, strong, fast whinging git who can score goals

This.... x 100 ..... plus he's OUR whingeing git!!!!!!
totally agree... in fact he's our phenomenal whingeing git who will play in brown boots
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Wed 25 May - 9:51

Well Maureen wont buy him at Man Utd, to justify selling him at Chelsea, and Chelsea wont buy him back for the same reason.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Valentino Blue on Thu 26 May - 9:05

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/518365/Chelsea-transfer-news-Romelu-Lukaku-Everton

at it again

“I’m at a point where I have to make a good career choice. We have a new investor at Everton, and out of courtesy I will listen to what he has to say.But I have my own ideas in mind. I want to win titles."

No more out of the fact that you have a contract. really torn between wanting to cash in on the gobshite and wanting Moshiri to tell him to go fuck himself he's not going anywhere and watch him spit his dummy out
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Age : 39
Location : The Gate
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 26 May - 11:33

Valentino Blue wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/518365/Chelsea-transfer-news-Romelu-Lukaku-Everton

at it again

“I’m at a point where I have to make a good career choice. We have a new investor at Everton, and out of courtesy I will listen to what he has to say.But I have my own ideas in mind. I want to win titles."

No more out of the fact that you have a contract. really torn between wanting to cash in on the gobshite and wanting Moshiri to tell him to go fuck himself he's not going anywhere and watch him spit his dummy out

Yeah, either would do for me. I think I prefer the sell option though if we can get enough for him. He's desperate to play in the CL so I reckon he'll end up at either Chelsea or the Shite Rolling Eyes
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24035
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 36 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum