606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

+28
Goodison_Gringo
hairy cataract
The President
RhinoJagz
SouthernSmugToffee
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Michael Crosby S74
Statman
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Lumper
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
Hinchcliffe Corner
Yankthattoffee
SEFTON
Knight of Thorgothshire
Cahill the Great
Tonteau
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Gravy & Chips
Mr_Ben
Blue gazza
Merseyblue
VenezuelaBlue
toffee_pies
Royal Blue Mersey
Dixie Land
32 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 7 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Armchair Fri 23 May 2014, 3:45 pm

I think another year with us would have served him well.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 7 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 23 May 2014, 4:20 pm

Helenqu wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:he'll never make it.... actually I believe that, at least not at Barcelona, and he is kidding himself if he thinks he is ready for their first team, he is barely ready for our first team - too much show and not enough end product.

See ya Gerry lad, see you when you get released by Barca

Yes I have to agree with that assessment.
I'd have him back when that day comes Very Happy 

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sun 25 May 2014, 2:00 pm

Called into the Spain squad for a friendly against Bolivia but still won't go to the World Cup. I think this lad is going to be a big star. He just needs to develop his game a bit.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 25 May 2014, 5:38 pm

Lumper wrote:Called into the Spain squad for a friendly against Bolivia but still won't go to the World Cup. I think this lad is going to be a big star. He just needs to develop his game a bit.

+1
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sun 25 May 2014, 7:04 pm

Lumper wrote:Called into the Spain squad for a friendly against Bolivia but still won't go to the World Cup. I think this lad is going to be a big star. He just needs to develop his game a bit.
he's got bags of talent, but he needs to develop his game a lot!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 27 May 2014, 12:50 pm

I have a funny feeling he will be back for the start of the season, unless he does really well playing for Spain. The Barca squad remains to be very strong, even on the bench.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 27 May 2014, 12:58 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:I have a funny feeling he will be back for the start of the season, unless he does really well playing for Spain. The Barca squad remains to be very strong, even on the bench.
he's a billy big balls, and is developing a bigger titty lip than Ronaldo, he wont come back as its admitting he was wrong, if he does go back on loan it wont be to the Prem
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 27 May 2014, 1:01 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:I have a funny feeling he will be back for the start of the season, unless he does really well playing for Spain. The Barca squad remains to be very strong, even on the bench.
he's a billy big balls, and is developing a bigger titty lip than Ronaldo, he wont come back as its admitting he was wrong, if he does go back on loan it wont be to the Prem
I read on the weekend somewhere that CIteh were planning to bid for him... transfer not loan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 14 Aug 2014, 4:34 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:he'll never make it.... actually I believe that, at least not at Barcelona, and he is kidding himself if he thinks he is ready for their first team, he is barely ready for our first team - too much show and not enough end product.

He didn't make it - not yet at least  Very Happy 

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140814/fc-barcelona/el-sevilla-podria-estar-detras-de-deulofeu_54413036725.html

Gerard Deulofeu not just convince Luis Enrique . The Spaniard coach is not happy with the performance of the squad and looks set to open the exit doors.

One team lurking is the Seville , which is considering asking the Barça the transfer of striker from RIUDARENES. Loan last season at Everton Bob Martinez, Deulofeu returned to Barca this summer after Luis Enrique bless his return.

Willing to fight to get a place in the team, to date, despite the Barca coach has been unable to count on the friendly nor Messi or with Luis Suarez and Neymar, Deulofeu has not had many minutes.

As unveiled yesterday MD, Luis Enrique called his office to players who had not attended the 'stage' to talk to them individually, including also quoted Deulofeu.

The technician showed him aspects you want to improve at the defensive to help the team and it is not ruled out that in that conversation might arise also the option of a possible sale.

Furthermore, despite not playing in the same position, good taste that have left Munir and Sandro in these friendlies possible that Luis Enrique can count on them in an emergency, knowing that his team play and with which every weekend is the Barça B.

Still no dorsal

Another fact that could fuel option that can leave on loan Deulofeu is not yet official dorsal has the first team. The official version is that the Barca squad is waiting for Alex Song leave the Camp Nou to inherit his number 17 At the moment, the club continues to receive bids for the Cameroonian.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 14 Aug 2014, 4:54 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140814/fc-barcelona/el-sevilla-podria-estar-detras-de-deulofeu_54413036725.html

Gerard Deulofeu not just convince Luis Enrique . The Spaniard coach is not happy with the performance of the squad and looks set to open the exit doors.

One team lurking is the Seville , which is considering asking the Barça the transfer of striker from RIUDARENES. Loan last season at Everton Bob Martinez, Deulofeu returned to Barca this summer after Luis Enrique bless his return.

Willing to fight to get a place in the team, to date, despite the Barca coach has been unable to count on the friendly nor Messi or with Luis Suarez and Neymar, Deulofeu has not had many minutes.

As unveiled yesterday MD, Luis Enrique called his office to players who had not attended the 'stage' to talk to them individually, including also quoted Deulofeu.

The technician showed him aspects you want to improve at the defensive to help the team and it is not ruled out that in that conversation might arise also the option of a possible sale.

Furthermore, despite not playing in the same position, good taste that have left Munir and Sandro in these friendlies possible that Luis Enrique can count on them in an emergency, knowing that his team play and with which every weekend is the Barça B.

Still no dorsal

Another fact that could fuel option that can leave on loan Deulofeu is not yet official dorsal has the first team. The official version is that the Barca squad is waiting for Alex Song leave the Camp Nou to inherit his number 17 At the moment, the club continues to receive bids for the Cameroonian.

Still no dorsal, eh?  scratch 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 7 Confused 
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 14 Aug 2014, 5:06 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

Still no dorsal

Still no dorsal, eh?   scratch 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 7 Confused 
yeah, hate it when that happens....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 14 Aug 2014, 5:17 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

Still no dorsal

Still no dorsal, eh?   scratch 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 7 Confused 
yeah, hate it when that happens....

To be fair, if you read between the lines, the dorsal can be called in for the emergency when official its the many minutes to the Seville.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Thu 14 Aug 2014, 8:24 pm

Gone to Sevilla on loan. Maybe Roberts didn't want him
Back at Everton.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:33 pm

Probably either Atsu or Del Boy, not both
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:40 pm

Did you get the feeling that Foofoo wasn't a dressing room favourite?
Maybe Atsu is a new face, which is always needed.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:43 pm

Probably up his own arse.

He was exciting to watch but in the same measure frustrating as Hell
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:49 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Did you get the feeling that Foofoo wasn't a dressing room favourite?
Maybe Atsu is a new face, which is always needed.

For every bit of magic he did, there were 10 bits of not passing ball when he should, trying to beat his man and failing, running down a blind alley and generally making poor decisions and getting out muscled.

That said, what he had can't really be coached.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:52 pm

I liked Foofoo, I thought he was an exciting player with bags of flair.. I'd have been very happy if we'd signed him permanently... however... when he said he was off, I equally had no issue with that & I wish him well & thank him for his time at Everton.

I'm looking forward to seeing Atsu, who I have a feeling will be equally full of flair.. and hopefully less greedy with a capacity to hit the back of the net (not expecting too much then) ... I just hope we have an option to buy this time

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 02 Sep 2014, 7:48 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

Still no dorsal

still no dorsal Neutral

http://www.squawka.com/news/la-liga-week-2/170917

Deulofeu not yet started at Sevilla

This was supposed to be the year of Gerard Deulofeu at Barcelona, yet it might not even be the year of Gerard Deulofeu at Sevilla.

Luis Enrique was quick to incorporate him and Rafinha in his first team squad at Camp Nou. However, the Asturian must have seen something in training he wasn’t fond off because, despite Luis Suarez’s ban and Neymar’s injury problems, he quickly changed his mind and sent him on loan to Andalucia.

And it has been a slow start down south for Deulofeu. He was an unused substitute in week one against Valencia, making his debut on Saturday night/Sunday morning at Espanyol as Sevilla picked up a 2-1 win.

It was a typical Deulofeu cameo, which is probably where the problem lies. In his 20 minutes on the pitch, he wasted two crosses and attempted five take ons – most people just want him to pass a tiny bit more. His night was summed when he mis-controlled the ball late on; Sevilla boss Unai Emery did not look impressed.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:02 am

Needs to come back for a bit of love and care from Martinez and Evertonians.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:09 am

sefton wrote:Needs to come back for a bit of love and care from Martinez and Evertonians.

Need to learn when to pass the ball, as a guide I'd suggest about 90% more the he does.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:28 am

Tonteau wrote:
sefton wrote:Needs to come back for a bit of love and care from Martinez and Evertonians.

Need to learn when to pass the ball, as a guide I'd suggest about 90% more the he does.
+1
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 16 Sep 2014, 3:51 pm

Everton have been placed on red alert after hearing that Barcelona are unhappy with the amount of action on-loan youngster Gerard Deulofeu is receiving at Sevilla, according to reports in Spain.

The 20-year-old spent last season on loan at Goodison Park, where he made 29 appearances and scored four goals.

Roberto Martinez was keen to keep the youSngster for another year, but Barca decided to send him to fellow La Liga side Sevilla instead.

The move has not worked out so far, though, with Deulofeu having played just 17 minutes of La Liga football.

And, according to repoerts in Spain, the lack of playing time is said to have angered Barcelona.

As a result, Barcelona make look to review the loan agreement in January when the transfer window reopens.

Such news will be of interest to Everton, who were reportedly keen on bring Deulofeu back to the Premier League for another season during the summer.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/everton-alert-barcelona-consider-cutting-short-deulofeu-loan-spell-140916113996#ZDmPvFQi4auzjoad.99

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 16 Sep 2014, 4:49 pm

Don't we have a deal with Chelsea though where Atsu needs to play a certain amount? It's not like he's been featured much.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 16 Sep 2014, 5:08 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Don't we have a deal with Chelsea though where Atsu needs to play a certain amount? It's not like he's been featured much.

Something like that Thor, but? To be fair, The fans may think he's a ball boy he's that small. cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next