Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 7:47 am

Is this the game to kick us into goal fest 2013.  We are playing well , but the goals aint coming. Kone to start this one, a win is essential. I predict a 3-1 win for us with kone grabbing 2 and baines with a free kick.  

We have to win

We must win

We will win Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 8:12 am

Blueberto wrote:Is this the game to kick us into goal fest 2013.  We are playing well , but the goals aint coming. Kone to start this one, a win is essential. I predict a 3-1 win for us with kone grabbing 2 and baines with a free kick.  

We have to win

We must win

We will win Very Happy
another draw...Neutral

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25872
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Armchair on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 8:30 am

1-1
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Helenqu on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 8:33 am

We will win 4-1
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  ToffeeDan on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 9:28 am

4-1

Anichebe, Naismith, Osman, Coleman.

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20091
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:35 am

Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:44 am

Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 40
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:54 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Im sure i read that we must play him a certain amount of games, or we pay a lot of his wages or loan fee, but, if he is as good as expected, he should repay us in points, cup progression etc
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Armchair on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 11:17 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Ah, but does Foofoo drive a Mini?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 11:32 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Ah, but does Foofoo drive a Mini?
I think Foofoo wears one...

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25872
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 12:51 pm

Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Ah, but does Foofoo drive a Mini?
I think Foofoo wears one...
lol! 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  SEFTON on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 9:02 am

Blueberto wrote:
Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Ah, but does Foofoo drive a Mini?
I think Foofoo wears one...
lol! 

Just wondered what Evertons line-up will be tonight? Big chance to give the fringe players a chance.



Jobles

Stone Duffy Heitinga Oviedo

Deulofleu Barkley Osman guye

Anichebe Naismith

Subs- Baines-coleman-Fellaini-Jelvic-Kone
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9799
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 11:16 am

I think Guye is injured (or he was last week)

otherwise that's probably the line up

is this on telly anywhere?

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25872
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Tonteau on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 12:07 pm

Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:I think Guye is injured (or he was last week)

otherwise that's probably the line up

is this on telly anywhere?
Played for the ressies against Man City yesterday I think.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Tonteau on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 12:12 pm

sefton wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Ah, but does Foofoo drive a Mini?
I think Foofoo wears one...
lol! 
Just wondered what Evertons line-up will be tonight? Big chance to give the fringe players a chance.

                           

                                                    Jobles

                          Stone     Duffy     Heitinga     Oviedo  

                          Deulofleu      Barkley  Osman   guye

                                      Anichebe   Naismith

Subs- Baines-coleman-Fellaini-Jelvic-Kone
It's tomorrow night. I think I'd be tempted to only replace a 1-2 first teamers and basically go out all guns blazing and try to get 3-4 before half time and then replace a few players midway through the second half.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 12:17 pm

Tonteau wrote:
sefton wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Ah, but does Foofoo drive a Mini?
I think Foofoo wears one...
lol! 
Just wondered what Evertons line-up will be tonight? Big chance to give the fringe players a chance.

                           

                                                    Jobles

                          Stone     Duffy     Heitinga     Oviedo  

                          Deulofleu      Barkley  Osman   guye

                                      Anichebe   Naismith

Subs- Baines-coleman-Fellaini-Jelvic-Kone
It's tomorrow night. I think I'd be tempted to only replace a 1-2 first teamers and basically go out all guns blazing and try to get 3-4 before half time and then replace a few players midway through the second half.


I agree - get the first choice eleven near enough team remembering what it's like to actually win a game. Hopefully that will give us some momentum to take into the weekend. Winning can be a habit sometimes.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 4:11 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
sefton wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Ah, but does Foofoo drive a Mini?
I think Foofoo wears one...
lol! 
Just wondered what Evertons line-up will be tonight? Big chance to give the fringe players a chance.

                           

                                                    Jobles

                          Stone     Duffy     Heitinga     Oviedo  

                          Deulofleu      Barkley  Osman   guye

                                      Anichebe   Naismith

Subs- Baines-coleman-Fellaini-Jelvic-Kone
It's tomorrow night. I think I'd be tempted to only replace a 1-2 first teamers and basically go out all guns blazing and try to get 3-4 before half time and then replace a few players midway through the second half.

I agree - get the first choice eleven near enough team remembering what it's like to actually win a game. Hopefully that will give us some momentum to take into the weekend. Winning can be a habit sometimes.
Agreed. Plus, I don't think that young Naismith lad is gonna make it.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3643
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  tadpole on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 3:50 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
sefton wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Would also give foo foo a run out, lets see what he can do
He can't be any worse than Naismith to be fair. I can't believe that Martinez keeps doing the same as Moyes and replacing Mirallas with Nais. Cannot understand it at all, Deulofeu can at least use pace against tiring defenders.
Ah, but does Foofoo drive a Mini?
I think Foofoo wears one...
lol! 
Just wondered what Evertons line-up will be tonight? Big chance to give the fringe players a chance.

                           

                                                    Jobles

                          Stone     Duffy     Heitinga     Oviedo  

                          Deulofleu      Barkley  Osman   guye

                                      Anichebe   Naismith

Subs- Baines-coleman-Fellaini-Jelvic-Kone
It's tomorrow night. I think I'd be tempted to only replace a 1-2 first teamers and basically go out all guns blazing and try to get 3-4 before half time and then replace a few players midway through the second half.
I agree - get the first choice eleven near enough team remembering what it's like to actually win a game. Hopefully that will give us some momentum to take into the weekend. Winning can be a habit sometimes.
Agreed. Plus, I don't think that young Naismith lad is gonna make it.
If i remember rightly Martinez, in his Wigan days, like wholesale changes and rotation!!!

Duffy and Heitenga at CB affraid affraid affraid  I'd defo still play Jags, maybe with Duffy, JH can play CM (Only coz we're short) I think Baines will start too, Hibbert or Stones at RB.

Fellaini could be rested, (Given he's offski), so JH with Osman/Barkely. Nais and Deul deserve a start, maybe even Oviedo too, what about Anich and Kone two up top?

Just a few thoughts, looking forward to it though. Penalties i expect.
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Age : 39
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-11-02

View user profile http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:56 pm

tonight's probable links

http://www.eplsite.com/stream8.html

www.feed2all.eu/watch/203868/1/watch-everton-fc-vs-stevenage-borough-fc.html

cricfree.tv/live/live_football_streaming/everton_vs_stevenage_borough/11547

others

www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=216917&part=sports


COYB cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Helenqu on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:01 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:tonight's probable links

http://www.eplsite.com/stream8.html

www.feed2all.eu/watch/203868/1/watch-everton-fc-vs-stevenage-borough-fc.html

cricfree.tv/live/live_football_streaming/everton_vs_stevenage_borough/11547

others

www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=216917&part=sports


COYB cheers
Good news, I was worried there might not be any for tonight.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:55 pm

EFC: Robles, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jagielka (c), Oviedo, Kone, Deulofeu, Naismith, Barkley, Osman, Stones
subs: Baines, Jelavic, Mirallas, Distin, Coleman, Howard, Fellaini

COYB

looking forward to seeing FooFoo
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:48 pm

and we're off

COYB
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:49 pm

J5 off the line affraid 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:53 pm

Barks close from range
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:55 pm

Barks hits another one ... blocked this time
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum