Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 1:22 pm

Well, I've just checked the rules on the opening post of the Match Thread league thread, and someone is going to have to go some in order to beat M4G what with his 25 point bonus that is likely to be awarded some time soon. I'm pretty sure there is nothing about a limit to that amount of match threads anyone can start per season, so here goes.  

So a rare and regular Saturday 3:00pm kick off this coming week, and Cardiff City are coming to town. Cardiff are visiting fresh after their first win since 2004, so confidence will be high with La Di Da Gunnar Solksjaer and his chief twat henchmen Craig Bellamy suddenly believing they are Barcelona.

Roberto Martinez will see this as an opportunity to scout for new signings next season, such is the inevitability that Cardiff will go down. Unfortunately for Cardiff, Craig Bellamy will break his cock in the warm up and they'll be forced to play some other no mark in his place and come crashing down to earth in spectacular style.

3-0 to the Blues. Angell, Barlow and Madar

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 2:05 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Well, I've just checked the rules on the opening post of the Match Thread league thread, and someone is going to have to go some in order to beat M4G what with his 25 point bonus that is likely to be awarded some time soon. I'm pretty sure there is nothing about a limit to that amount of match threads anyone can start per season, so here goes.  

So a rare and regular Saturday 3:00pm kick off this coming week, and Cardiff City are coming to town. Cardiff are visiting fresh after their first win since 2004, so confidence will be high with La Di Da Gunnar Solksjaer and his chief twat henchmen Craig Bellamy suddenly believing they are Barcelona.

Roberto Martinez will see this as an opportunity to scout for new signings next season, such is the inevitability that Cardiff will go down. Unfortunately for Cardiff, Craig Bellamy will break his cock in the warm up and they'll be forced to play some other no mark in his place and come crashing down to earth in spectacular style.

3-0 to the Blues. Angell, Barlow and Madar
you only need 6 points to be clear of =even that very fair ruling being invoked Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) F_laugh 

8-0 Hibbo to come on & score for the 606 meet up
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 5:34 pm

scratch 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 5:51 pm

Blueberto wrote:scratch 
 Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) F_whistl he's after some snitch points
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 12:43 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:scratch 
 Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) F_whistl he's after some snitch points

Oh, did you think I was confused because BHE has already started a thread.
Did you think I was snitching because BHE has already started a thread

No, mate. Not me. I ain't gonna say anything about BHE already started a thread


 Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 1:56 pm

Blueberto wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:scratch 
 Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) F_whistl he's after some snitch points

Oh, did you think I was confused because BHE has already started a thread.  
Did you think I was snitching because BHE has already started a thread

No, mate. Not me.  I ain't gonna say anything about BHE already started a thread


 Very Happy 
hmm.. legal I believe....

no I thought another thing had been spotted  Laughing 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 5:23 pm

7-1 to us.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Armchair on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 6:38 pm

They'll park the bus, we'll struggle to break them down, they'll probably hit us on the counter attack...

1-1.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19700
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 6:42 pm

Cardiff to win 3-0, Kone with a hattrick

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 10:15 am

4-0 to EFC!
Barlow, Van Der Meyde, Warzycha and Barrett.  king 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 10:22 am

we'll win comfortably... anything else would be rude on a 606 meet up

1-0 last minute OG  silent 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Helenqu on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 11:05 am

We will be up for this after the Arsenal loss. 6-0 to us, you will see a cracking game Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  SEFTON on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 11:29 am

Helenqu wrote:We will be up for this after the Arsenal loss. 6-0 to us, you will see a cracking game Smile


Agreed Helenqu, Nothing left but a Europa spot , Lukaku to score 4  Very Happy 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9802
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 4:04 pm

sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:We will be up for this after the Arsenal loss. 6-0 to us, you will see a cracking game Smile


Agreed Helenqu, Nothing left but a Europa spot , Lukaku to score 4  Very Happy 

Let's get back to some daydreaming. Forget the "Nothing left but a Europa spot" negativity.
In Arsenal's next 5 games they have 3 away to Spurs, Chelsea and us, plus a home game against City. That's tough.
We have our game in hand to come, when we'll beat the barcodes.
That would put us just 8 points adrift of Arsenal.
5 points adrift when we beat them at GP, which will be a revenge day for all the team.
So 2 defeats at Spurs, Chelsea or City and we're in like a burglar.

Then we have our own run-in which is scary, but bring it on...... cheers 

COYBs

(and United get no Euro footy at all..... anotehr  cheers 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6336
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 9:07 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:We will be up for this after the Arsenal loss. 6-0 to us, you will see a cracking game Smile


Agreed Helenqu, Nothing left but a Europa spot , Lukaku to score 4  Very Happy 

Let's get back to some daydreaming.  Forget the "Nothing left but a Europa spot" negativity.
In Arsenal's next 5 games they have 3 away to Spurs, Chelsea and us, plus a home game against City. That's tough.
We have our game in hand to come, when we'll beat the barcodes.
That would put us just 8 points adrift of Arsenal.
5 points adrift when we beat them at GP, which will be a revenge day for all the team.
So 2 defeats at Spurs, Chelsea or City and we're in like a burglar.

Then we have our own run-in  which is scary, but bring it on...... cheers 

COYBs

(and United get no Euro footy at all..... anotehr  cheers 

Everton with a late run on the stand rail!  cheers 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 10:03 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:We will be up for this after the Arsenal loss. 6-0 to us, you will see a cracking game Smile


Agreed Helenqu, Nothing left but a Europa spot , Lukaku to score 4  Very Happy 

Let's get back to some daydreaming.  Forget the "Nothing left but a Europa spot" negativity.
In Arsenal's next 5 games they have 3 away to Spurs, Chelsea and us, plus a home game against City. That's tough.
We have our game in hand to come, when we'll beat the barcodes.
That would put us just 8 points adrift of Arsenal.
5 points adrift when we beat them at GP, which will be a revenge day for all the team.
So 2 defeats at Spurs, Chelsea or City and we're in like a burglar.

Then we have our own run-in  which is scary, but bring it on...... cheers 

COYBs

(and United get no Euro footy at all..... anotehr  cheers 

Everton with a late run on the stand rail!   cheers 
Just as we like it.  Nobody on MOTD giving us any consideration, and then "Holy Shyt! I didn't see that coming." says Lineker.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6336
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  The President on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 2:03 pm

Any Team News Yet ?
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  The President on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 2:16 pm

Everton: Howard, Baines, Coleman, Deulofeu, Mirallas, Distin, McCarthy, Lukaku, Barry, Osman (c), Stones

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 2:17 pm

The President wrote:Any Team News Yet ?
BREAKING TEAM NEWS - Everton v Cardiff (15:00 GMT)
Everton name Gerard Deulofeu and John Stones in their starting line-up. No Phil Jagielka for the Toffees.

Everton: Howard, Baines, Coleman, Deulofeu, Mirallas, Distin, McCarthy, Lukaku, Barry, Osman (c), Stones

Juan Cala comes in along with Kevin Theohile-Catherine for Cardiff.

Cardiff: Marshall, Caulker (C), Medel, Campbell, Kim, Noone, Mutch, Cala, Theophile-Catherine, Fabio, John.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 2:31 pm

If City hang on against Hull after having Kompany sent off after 10 minutes, it'll be a massive 3 points for them. Just minutes remaining.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 2:33 pm

City score - wow. That'll put some more pressure on the Shite and Chelsea.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 2:34 pm

David Silva with a sublime pass for the goal - what a touch and such great vision.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  The President on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 2:35 pm

Our Bench looks a bit lightweight today:

01 Robles
07 McGeady
14 Naismith
20 Barkley
29 Garbutt
32 Alcaraz
36 Browning
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 2:36 pm

Jelly goes past a defender and then crosses to.... no one.  lol! Rolling Eyes 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 2:53 pm

Working link http://www.eplsite.com/stream5.html. Pat Nevin in the studio.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 2 Cardiff 1 (Deulofeu, Coleman)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum