10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Lumper on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 5:09 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Don't we have a deal with Chelsea though where Atsu needs to play a certain amount? It's not like he's been featured much.

I guess that Atsu will feature in euro league and cup games. I really hope that there is no agreement. Other teams shouldn't be dictating who we are playing. If their unhappy, just recall the loan.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6275
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  SEFTON on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 5:16 pm

Lumper wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Don't we have a deal with Chelsea though where Atsu needs to play a certain amount? It's not like he's been featured much.

I guess that Atsu will feature in euro league and cup games. I really hope that there is no agreement. Other teams shouldn't be dictating who we are playing. If their unhappy, just recall the loan.

If he don't turnout to be much of a player just wondered if Everton could cut his loan down to January send him back,
Foofoo if available, could be a better option.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9804
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 7:46 pm

Only 4 games played so far.
It's gonna get hectic soon.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6336
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 5:29 am

Foo Foo is just not good enough, too selfish, that's why he's not getting games.

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 8:38 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:Foo Foo is just not good enough, too selfish, that's why he's not getting games.

Yes that's what I think too.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 9:23 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:

One of which was on the day he signed, and one of which was against his parent club for whom he was ineligible.

Anyway, FooFoo - not good enough and that's why he's not getting games.

Number of posts : 13152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:05 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

One of which was on the day he signed, and one of which was against his parent club for whom he was ineligible.

No, I have to disagree with the guys saying he's not good enough, Firstly, Roberto Martinez thought he was good enough to take him on loan season before,
He wanted to extend FooFoo's loan but a new manager at Barcelona decided Gerard should go out on loan at Sevilla in order to get experience in the Spanish League.

The fact that Sevilla haven't used Foofoo as much as Barcelona would like, is not down to the player, Sevilla won the Europa cup last season so, it makes me wonder why they took him on loan in the first place as they don't really need him ?
I agree to a point that Foofoo is a little selfish and needs to contribute more as a team player instead of playing as an individual.

Two points to consider?

1) If Foofoo wasn't good enough, why haven't Barcelona got rid?

2) Its always easy to say a player isn't good enough when he's not your player, If he was, you would allow him more time to progress.

Remember though he's only 20 years old and still learning.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:15 pm

sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

No, I have to disagree with the guys saying he's not good enough, Firstly, Roberto Martinez thought he was good enough to take him on loan season before,
He wanted to extend FooFoo's loan but a new manager at Barcelona decided Gerard should go out on loan at Sevilla in order to get experience in the Spanish League.

The fact that Sevilla haven't used Foofoo as much as Barcelona would like, is not down to the player, Sevilla won the Europa cup last season so, it makes me wonder why they took him on loan in the first place as they don't really need him ?
I agree to a point that Foofoo is a little selfish and needs to contribute more as a team player instead of playing as an individual.

Two points to consider?

2) Its always easy to say a player isn't good enough when he's not your player, If he was, you would allow him more time to progress.

I agree Sef... Foo IS good enough.. he has a lot to learn & 1 thing is when to pass... but the boy has bags of talent... he's a fast attacking winger & has a lot of miles left on the clock.. maybe this is the right time to offer a loan again in Jan.. and this time make sure we have a PURCHASE clause in it...
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:25 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Two points to consider?

I agree Sef... Foo IS good enough.. he has a lot to learn & 1 thing is when to pass... but the boy has bags of talent... he's a fast attacking winger & has a lot of miles left on the clock.. maybe this is the right time to offer a loan again in Jan.. and this time make sure we have a PURCHASE clause in it...

As much as I would like us to buy Deulofeu, I can't see Barcelona agreeing this this, they see his talent & potential, as much as Everton manager Roberto Martinez does.
At most we could get another year long loan which would help put Our club in good relations with Barcelona.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:19 pm

Everton receive boost in bid to re-sign Gerard Deulofeu as Sevilla refuse to play the Spanish starlet until he changes attitude
Gerard Deulofeu has failed to settle in at Sevilla following a season-long loan move from Barcelona
Roberto Martinez is said to be keen on linking back up with the midfielder
The 20-year-old impressed at Everton before returning to the Nou Camp

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2766518/Everton-receive-boost-bid-sign-Gerard-Deulofeu-Sevilla-refuse-play-Spanish-starlet.html#ixzz3E8mNwo49
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:47 pm

sefton wrote:Everton receive boost in bid to re-sign Gerard Deulofeu as Sevilla refuse to play the Spanish starlet until he changes attitude
Gerard Deulofeu has failed to settle in at Sevilla following a season-long loan move from Barcelona

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2766518/Everton-receive-boost-bid-sign-Gerard-Deulofeu-Sevilla-refuse-play-Spanish-starlet.html#ixzz3E8mNwo49

I'll be honest I think Atsu's a better option in the 'just fucking pass it' role.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 4:01 pm

Tonteau wrote:
sefton wrote:Everton receive boost in bid to re-sign Gerard Deulofeu as Sevilla refuse to play the Spanish starlet until he changes attitude

I'll be honest I think Atsu's a better option in the 'just fucking pass it' role.

Yeah, if we're going to have one greedy little fucker every season, we already have Atsu this time around. He did some good things against Palace, a couple of tasty crosses into the six yard box. Unfortunately, he also ran around in circles flapping his arms like an epileptic chicken quite a lot.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24035

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 6:26 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

Yeah, if we're going to have one greedy little fucker every season, we already have Atsu this time around. He did some good things against Palace, a couple of tasty crosses into the six yard box.  Unfortunately, he also ran around in circles flapping his arms like an epileptic chicken quite a lot.

Atsu is a greedy so and so, Foofoo has more skill and pace, no brainer for me.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 3:01 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

Yeah, if we're going to have one greedy little fucker every season, we already have Atsu this time around. He did some good things against Palace, a couple of tasty crosses into the six yard box.  Unfortunately, he also ran around in circles flapping his arms like an epileptic chicken quite a lot.

I don't think we've seen enough of Atsu yet to write him off just yet
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 3:12 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

I don't think we've seen enough of Atsu yet to write him off just yet
Agree. He seemed a bit naive but defo has potential. Need to get his game sorted a bit and he could prove useful.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 3:39 pm

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/09/25/video-former-everton-loanee-scores-first-goal-for-new-club-to-go/
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Sun 19 Oct 2014, 10:22 pm

Another assist for da foo foo against Elche. That's 6 assists and a goal in four starts.
Lumper
Lumper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 20 Oct 2014, 1:20 am

Lumper wrote:Another assist for da foo foo against Elche. That's 6 assists and a goal in four starts.
It's the assists that are unbelievable.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6336
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Mon 20 Oct 2014, 7:03 am

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 8 435650

This thread really should be moved.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 20 Oct 2014, 7:31 am

Lumper wrote:Another assist for da foo foo against Elche. That's 6 assists and a goal in four starts.

Nevermind, we have Atsu Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:28 am

Armchair wrote:

you have to seriously wonder if atsu should be in the first team section as well 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 8 695251
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Mon 20 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm

Armchair wrote:

Hopefully he comes good. Too early to tell but loan players need to hit the ground running if they want to make any impression.

I miss foo foo and his greedy ways.
Lumper
Lumper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 9:51 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/416463/Everton-Barcelona-former-loanee-Gerard-Deulofeu-8m-bid

Now this, would cheer me up. Hope it's true Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 10:35 am

Blueberto wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/416463/Everton-Barcelona-former-loanee-Gerard-Deulofeu-8m-bid

Now this, would cheer me up.  Hope it's true Very Happy
+1
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 1:13 pm

Please God, let this be true. We are so devoid any creativity at the moment.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next