606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everton v liverpoo

+8
SEFTON
Made 4 Gwladys
Yankthattoffee
callmebubbles
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Rotterdam 1985
Blue gazza
12 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

everton v liverpoo - Page 9 Empty Re: everton v liverpoo

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 17 Oct 2020, 2:46 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:Immediate post-game thoughts:

1. Keane was superb.
2. DCL's first touch, jesus. That boy is a star.
3. Pickford is just a pick 'n' mix. Someone else said they don't know what to think anymore re Pickford and I'm the same.
4. We could and should have lost that 5-0. Pickford should have been sent off and they'd have had a pen to go 2 up inside 5 minutes.
5. We remain top of the league this weekend and we've got the shite out of the way for a few months. Onwards and upwards.
A win at Spurs and fight to the death with the Shyte, added to beating 3 teams we would often drop points against, and I'm feeing like Mr Optimistic.
Tighten up the back and go 442 with Richie out. ICWT.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 17 Oct 2020, 2:57 pm

Oh the RS whining on Radio Merseyside is a joy to hear. The outrage at having VAR going against them is truly breathtaking.

Anyway, the rules are explicit: Pickford's foul merits a red card in all situations except when it's on VVD, when it merits a knighthood.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25874
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sat 17 Oct 2020, 2:57 pm

Well heart goes back into chest,we still carry this stigma playing the shite, with far to many players off their game today,
rodriguez-Allen-Deucoure All looked off the pace,Gomes just not doing it,maybe Sigurdsson takes his place next week,
Richarlison seriously needs to sort his head out,Bernard or Gordon to fill in next three games.
We should brought in another striker the last window I’m sure Carlo knows that,DCL gets injured were in trouble. Took his goal well today but MOTM for me Michael Keane Didn’t put a foot wrong.

We got a point but, VAR to are advantage today, let the red shite have a little cry in there beers.

UTFTs cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10611
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Sat 17 Oct 2020, 3:07 pm

Jeez, that was stressful. Shite were the better team overall and some good saves from Pickford. But we scored two and Ritchie and DCL missed sitters. Massive luck with Van Dijk foul and offside goal but we competed properly today and its nice to get the rub of the green for a change. The shite know they've been in a game and geeat to see Klott moaning away at the end!! Squad still looks a bit light but top 6 is certainly attainable.
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 17 Oct 2020, 3:09 pm

callmebubbles wrote:Jeez, that was stressful.  Shite were the better team overall and some good saves from Pickford. But we scored two and Ritchie and DCL missed sitters. Massive luck with Van Dijk foul and offside goal but we competed properly today and its nice to get the rub of the green for a change. The shite know they've been in a game and geeat to see Klott moaning away at the end!! Squad still looks a bit light but top 6 is certainly attainable.

Schhh.... top 4
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 17 Oct 2020, 3:14 pm

callmebubbles wrote:Jeez, that was stressful.  Shite were the better team overall and some good saves from Pickford. But we scored two and Ritchie and DCL missed sitters. Massive luck with Van Dijk foul and offside goal but we competed properly today and its nice to get the rub of the green for a change. The shite know they've been in a game and geeat to see Klott moaning away at the end!! Squad still looks a bit light but top 6 is certainly attainable.

Fair. We were playing arguably the best side in Europe, so we always needed a bit of luck. We got a truck-full of it though.

Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14836
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sat 17 Oct 2020, 3:15 pm

Liverpool better than us but we have the rub of the green for the first time I can recall in a Derby. Something changed in the dynamic today. Hopefully for good! COYB and Pickford seriously needs to sort his head out!
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 17 Oct 2020, 3:17 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Oh the RS whining on Radio Merseyside is a joy to hear.  The outrage at having VAR going against them is truly breathtaking.

Anyway, the rules are explicit: Pickford's foul merits a red card in all situations except when it's on VVD, when it merits a knighthood.

Bless them. They just don't get any breaks do they? I hope Mane's OK after being assaulted by a slight breeze on the edge of our box.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 17 Oct 2020, 3:21 pm

Helenqu wrote:Liverpool better than us but we have the rub of the green for the first time I can recall in a Derby. Something changed in the dynamic today. Hopefully for good! COYB and Pickford seriously needs to sort his head out!

Exactly. The winds of change?! cheers

The shite are better than pretty much everyone so we need the footy Gods on our side to get something from them.

For Pickford we should take a leaf from my youth coaching book, and have a coach behind the goal at all times shouting at him to keep concentrating and not stare at planes in the sky or the bogey he's just snotted out of his nose. Or maybe put some horse racing blinkers on him.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 17 Oct 2020, 3:29 pm

don't start feeling too sorry for those fuckers... VanDick tried to maim James at least twice in the first 5 minutes & Mane's tackle on Digne was near GBH & worthy of red...

Richie deserved to go... and Pickford was lucky... but they got away with some shockers too

Number of posts : 41036

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Sat 17 Oct 2020, 3:40 pm

Mane also kicked out and tripped Mina at the same time as Ritchies foul. Mane already on a yellow so ahould have gone too.
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 17 Oct 2020, 4:49 pm

Armchair wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:van Dijk is off, Gomez on. Don't want to see players injured, I want to see our best beat their best.

I recall Suarez stepping on Mirallas and Jagielka's ankles in the same game a few years ago so I dont give a shit 😁

It was Mirallas and a particularly heinous takedown Distin’s Achilles

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9789

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 17 Oct 2020, 4:55 pm

Now I watching Chelsea blow a lead 3-3 wtf!
"WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!"
Nurse Nurse!!
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Sat 17 Oct 2020, 5:11 pm

A proper derby that. Shame we couldn't sneak a winner at the end. Some heads would have properly exploded all over the internet.

VAR working for the top teams yet again Smile

Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 17 Oct 2020, 5:25 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Very Happy cheers
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22553
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 17 Oct 2020, 5:44 pm

Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Very Happy cheers
Well the shite & Manure did just try to shaft the premier league with their cozy new greatest team league arrangement, so maybe the decisions will be different for the shite & Manure///

Cue a dodgy VAR for the Barcodes tonight ?? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 17 Oct 2020, 7:28 pm

I don't really understand the whining about the VAR offsides. Either a player is offside, or they are not; it doesn't matter if it is by a meter or a millimeter, offside is offside.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 17 Oct 2020, 7:30 pm

RAWK is worth a visit tonight..... PMSL.

I should build on M4G's story last week. Went into town with my wife today determined not to get involved in the match, completely ignore it (a la Likely Lads episode). Did really well and at 2:20 thought through the calculation for full time and ventured onto the BBC website and see that its 2-2 but we are in 89th minute.

Agi asks how I am feeling and I say two things...

1) Shit, I mistimed the check, we have fought back twice to be drawing but the match hasn't ended
2) Which means that there is still time and knowing our luck I am now cursing that we might still be gutted

Agi says not to worry - let's pop into Boots and get an Advantage card (I am getting hearing aids this week and as they cost £3,000 affraid affraid affraid - I may as well get some points).

So Agi is talking to the assistant about how to get the card - when a booming voice (identical to mine) shouts..."Jesus, Mary , Joseph and all the fucking saints why!!!!). I have refreshed the screen - availing myself of the delightfully free wifi service in-store. The Assistants look up somewhat perplexed, a Shoite fan begins to smile as I explain the predicament - Agi knowingly understands and whilst empathetic is still miffed at the fact that a very public conversation is about to ensue.

"Oh, Hun, what's happened?"

I show her. the screen and in the time I pass it to her the BBC has refreshed from Richarlison Red Card, Henderson scoring 90+5 Everton 2-3 Liverpool - back to 2-2. At which point she becomes very angry that I could be so thuggish for just getting a point. As she is shouting I am stood there laughing at the RS security guard as I read out what has happened and the smirk of his lips turns downward to something bordering on simpering.

PS word on VVD is that he could be out 6-8 months. Given the Shoite were incredibly lucky with VAR (they forget) and injuries (they had few really), I am with Rotts. I wonder if the orbital phase of lady luck has turned on the Shoite and a new cycle has kicked in. The deflections last week, the injuries and decisions this; who knows?

Who the fuck cares? For every Shoite fan who moans about egregiously high tackles going unpunished I will present as a counter:-

And for every moan about an insanely close decision that went against them I will present

So foooooooook off!

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9789

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 17 Oct 2020, 8:50 pm

Da Judge wrote:
So foooooooook off!

I got hearing aids 2 years back now... I need new smaller ones now though so might have to open the wallet

...aaaaannnndddddd .... they can also foooooook off with this

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 17 Oct 2020, 9:28 pm

On the two challenges:

I think PIckford is actually trying to spread himself to block the shot that he thinks VVD will be having, rather than any malicious attempt to hurt him.

Richie's was bad. He has always been a bit hot-headed and he needs to calm down as he is of no use to us sitting in the stands.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 17 Oct 2020, 10:23 pm

The RS are kicking off now trying to get Pickford a retrospective red, which would pretty much be a win win as far as I'm concerned.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25874

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Helenqu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 18 Oct 2020, 12:27 am

hairy cataract wrote:The RS are kicking off now trying to get Pickford a retrospective red, which would pretty much be a win win as far as I'm concerned.

Niasse was given that diving (?) ban, so I guess the league will be compelled to follow up on Klopp's verdict.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Sun 18 Oct 2020, 12:37 am

Online is hilarious. The shite fans are so whiny its incredible!! They forget they get 99% of all the luck and every referee decision, and finally they get one against them and it's whinge whinge whinge!!
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Helenqu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 18 Oct 2020, 2:08 am

been hilarious tonight in my taxi, the fume off the redshites is brilliant, they actually believe that they have the right to win every game
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 18 Oct 2020, 7:52 am

hairy cataract wrote:The RS are kicking off now trying to get Pickford a retrospective red, which would pretty much be a win win as far as I'm concerned.

lol!
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next