606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everton v liverpoo

+8
SEFTON
Made 4 Gwladys
Yankthattoffee
callmebubbles
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Rotterdam 1985
Blue gazza
12 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

everton v liverpoo - Page 11 Empty Re: everton v liverpoo

Post  SEFTON Mon 19 Oct - 18:17

The radio-Media-Ex-players/Pundits-coke dealers all coming out to support Dick Van Dike. any one would think Jordan Pickford Murdered him,
Red Sh*te got short memory's, I remember the likes of Tommy Smith-Jimmy Case and Graham Souness ending players careers,
Where? was the media-Journo's when McCarthy was crippled resulting in broken leg? Seamus Coleman double break, Gomes ankle break?
Career ending Injury's, there wasn't the same rage by the media when these Injury's took place? maybe because we Evertonians are a different breed.
grown men making death threats towards players, we are in more serious times with a pandemic wiping out people on a daily basis, yet still these idiots
making threats, hope the police catch them.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10599
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 19 Oct - 19:23

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:.....  sought Kim Wilde's opinion on the ethics of clamping the homeless.

I came very close to shagging Kim Wilde in Italy after a skiing session in the 80's.... we got really pissed in the booze chalet.... but alas Sad

She was really fit in those days & I drank with her for about 5 hours !

....just thought I'd mention that tongue

I drank with Charlize Theron for a couple of hours.... we could have drunk longer but decided we had better things to do... Twisted Evil

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9782
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 19 Oct - 23:26

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:.....  sought Kim Wilde's opinion on the ethics of clamping the homeless.

I came very close to shagging Kim Wilde in Italy after a skiing session in the 80's.... we got really pissed in the booze chalet.... but alas Sad

I drank with Charlize Theron for a couple of hours.... we could have drunk longer but decided we had better things to do... Twisted Evil

I got pissed with Eddie Irvine in a Melbourne bar after the Grand Prix once. Didn't shag him either Neutral
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4510
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 20 Oct - 3:59

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I got pissed with Eddie Irvine in a Melbourne bar after the Grand Prix once. Didn't shag him either Neutral
But do you wish you had? everton v liverpoo - Page 11 Confused everton v liverpoo - Page 11 F_whistl everton v liverpoo - Page 11 F_laugh everton v liverpoo - Page 11 F_laugh
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 20 Oct - 11:49

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

But do you wish you had? everton v liverpoo - Page 11 Confused everton v liverpoo - Page 11 F_whistl everton v liverpoo - Page 11 F_laugh everton v liverpoo - Page 11 F_laugh
king king everton v liverpoo - Page 11 F_laugh

Number of posts : 40860

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 20 Oct - 17:42

by the way ... did we appeal Richie's red card?..... asking for a friend

Number of posts : 40860

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 20 Oct - 22:52

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

It would have made for a better story I suppose.

On another note, Squires cartoon on the Guardian is good this week; https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/oct/20/david-squires-on-a-tale-of-two-jordans-and-rough-justice-on-merseyside
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 20 Oct - 23:07

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

On another note, Squires cartoon on the Guardian is good this week; https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/oct/20/david-squires-on-a-tale-of-two-jordans-and-rough-justice-on-merseyside

...and further to that, I've just read about their interview for the Ajax game; https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/oct/20/liverpool-launch-attack-on-completely-stupid-jordan-pickford

All joking aside, they are setting a dangerous precedent for themselves. It'll be interesting to hear their reactions the next time one of their players makes a bad challenge on someone.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Wed 21 Oct - 7:53

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

...and further to that, I've just read about their interview for the Ajax game; https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/oct/20/liverpool-launch-attack-on-completely-stupid-jordan-pickford

All joking aside, they are setting a dangerous precedent for themselves. It'll be interesting to hear their reactions the next time one of their players makes a bad challenge on someone.

The toys are well and truly out if the pram. They appear to be publicly admitting that they are a one man team and cannot win the title this year, a divine right, because of the foul murder of the angel Virgil by the devil incarnate, Satan Pickford. Obviouly no team has ever lost a top player for an extended period before, and all of the rules need to be changed to accomodate the Reds of Shiteness in their quest to reclaim the Holy Grail of the Premiership . Nothing must stand in their way!!!!!

What a bunch of whiny bastards!! Go on, fuck off to a 'Euro Super league' and worship to the altar of money. Cunts!!!

.....and relax. Lol
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5542
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 21 Oct - 13:22

What I'm surprised by ? No Journalist has picked up Virgil Van Dijks right leg is what Jordan Pickford clashed with, yet Is ACL damage is on his left-leg.

cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10599
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 21 Oct - 15:20

We've had the hard men / enforcers like Stiles, Harris, Hunter, Gentile, Gatuso etc, but maybe we have the unique Goalkeeper Enforcer. You want someone levelled, Picky is your man.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11