606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+34
Knight of Thorgothshire
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
The President
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Merseyblue
Tonteau
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Gravy & Chips
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
Super
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
anticipate_the_pass
El Pablo
My other LB is a Ferrari
Michael Crosby S74
38 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 28 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SEFTON Fri 13 Feb 2015, 11:08 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Striker Romelu Lukaku, 21, who joined Everton for £28m from Chelsea in the summer, says he plans to leave the Toffees for a "top club" in the future. (Sun - subscription required)

clown

I don't object to that. He's got some improving to do first though.
yeah.. works for me too.. if he's worth 28million when signed for a little ol' shit club like us... then he'll be worth at least double that when he's good enough to play for a 'top club' Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 28 F_laugh

We're gonna be minted when we sell all the players who are too good for us.. like Luka, Mirallas, Barkley, Macca... Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 28 F_whistl

My problem with all this talk by Mirralas/Lukaku, both players not playing to CL standard regardless of having big ambitions, they need to knuckle down sort out their game.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10612
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 28 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  hairy cataract Fri 13 Feb 2015, 11:18 am

I don't think the quotes are as bad as they seem. He's expressed his ambition to play at the top and, let's be honest here, we're not one of the top clubs - either in terms of resources or trophies - any more.

Having said that, he needs to shut his fucking mouth because he's making a cunt of himself - he's been utter shite all season, and he owes Everton big time.

I think he's just made his life very difficult at Goodison.

If someone offered us £10m for Mirallas, £20m for Luka, and £30m for Barkley, I'd taken the money, sack Martinez and offer a new manager a £60m war chest for a rebuild.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 13 Feb 2015, 11:27 am

[quote="hairberto cataract"]I don't think the quotes are as bad as they seem. He's expressed his ambition to play at the top and, let's be honest here, we're not one of the top clubs - either in terms of resources or trophies - any more.

Having said that, he needs to shut his fucking mouth because he's making a cunt of himself - he's been utter shite all season, and he owes Everton big time.

If someone offered us £10m for Mirallas, £20m for Luka, and £30m for Barkley, I'd taken the money, sack Martinez and offer a new manager a £60m war chest for a rebuild.[/quote]

Players still under contract Mirralas 25 mill -Lukaku 35 mill 40 mill for Barkley, sack Martinez ,hand over war chest for 100 mill to new manager as in coming players won't be cheap, replace all the old players, promote Garbutt-Ledson-Long to first team, so we could buy decent players.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 13 Feb 2015, 11:33 am

Sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:I don't think the quotes are as bad as they seem. He's expressed his ambition to play at the top and, let's be honest here, we're not one of the top clubs - either in terms of resources or trophies - any more.

If someone offered us £10m for Mirallas, £20m for Luka, and £30m for Barkley, I'd taken the money, sack Martinez and offer a new manager a £60m war chest for a rebuild.

Players still under contract Mirralas 25 mill -Lukaku 35 mill  40 mill for Barkley, sack Martinez ,hand over war chest for 100 mill to new manager as in coming players won't be cheap, replace all the old players, promote Garbutt-Ledson-Long to first team, so we could buy decent players.
Mirallas has 1 year left in the summer... lucky to get 5M.. Lukaku will sulk.. lucky to get 20M .. Barks is destroyed... lucky to get 10M... that's 35M... 10M compo to bin Robbie... that's 25M for Paul Lambert to start with.... and we have another 4 or 5 30+ year old players on the books

we're fucking fucked

Number of posts : 41037

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 15 Feb 2015, 12:40 am

German club Wolfsburg are eyeing Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 21, who only moved to Goodison Park in the 2014 summer transfer window. (Daily Star Sunday)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:57 am

The President wrote:German club Wolfsburg are eyeing Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 21, who only moved to Goodison Park in the 2014 summer transfer window. (Daily Star Sunday)

They want to get Lukaku on the cheap, they pulled out due to over pricing last season.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:24 pm

Sefton wrote:
The President wrote:German club Wolfsburg are eyeing Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 21, who only moved to Goodison Park in the 2014 summer transfer window. (Daily Star Sunday)

They want to get Lukaku on the cheap, they pulled out due to over pricing last season.

WOuld only sell him if we got GBP35M+
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:50 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Sefton wrote:

WOuld only sell him if we got GBP35M+
I agree.. he's not worth 35M,,, but if do sell we have to make a good profit or we may as well keep the lump

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Fri 20 Feb 2015, 6:10 pm

Still sell him?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Fri 20 Feb 2015, 6:24 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Still sell him?

Not this week.

Next week.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6846
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Fri 20 Feb 2015, 6:32 pm

Lumper wrote:

Not this week.

Next week.

You're on a post rave downer.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Fri 20 Feb 2015, 11:20 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Lumper wrote:

Not this week.

Next week.

You're on a post rave downer.

My legs are still killing me. Too much dancing for an old folk like me.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6846
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:57 am

I'm more inclined to take note of Mourinho reference Lukaku , rather than listen to Martinez BS about Lukaku.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  tadpole Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm

I reckon that Moyes lad at Sociedad could make us solid, if we gave him a £5 war chest.
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 23 Feb 2015, 2:50 pm

Sefton wrote:I'm more inclined to take note of Mourinho reference Lukaku , rather than listen to Martinez BS about Lukaku.
I think the lad is getting too much attention. I'd sooner see him just develop his game without the extreme reactions he gets right now.
As for Ross, his game has gone. Probably needs to move on with new coaching regime.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 23 Feb 2015, 3:43 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Sefton wrote:I'm more inclined to take note of Mourinho reference Lukaku , rather than listen to Martinez BS about Lukaku.
I think the lad is getting too much attention. I'd sooner see him just develop his game without the extreme reactions he gets right now.
As for Ross, his game has gone. Probably needs to move on with new coaching regime.
I agree.. Luka is our best scoring threat despite everything... play the ball in front of him & he'll do the business... ask him to hold it up & he'll fall over... it's basic coaching, play to his strength ...

real shame.. but Barks is heading to the trap door fast unless something changes for the lad fast

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:13 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
I agree.. Luka is our best scoring threat despite everything... play the ball in front of him & he'll do the business... ask him to hold it up & he'll fall over... it's basic coaching, play to his strength ...

real shame.. but Barks is heading to the trap door fast unless something changes for the lad fast
Lukaku is so hot and cold it's rather amazing. The Leicester game was a prime cold example, while the Young Boys was hot hot hot.

The numerous chances he had against Leicester were not executed at all. And the header in the dying minutes? His header, he barely touched the ball, would have ended up by the corner flag if it weren't for Upson heading strong in to his own net.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74429

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:19 pm

But...the Leicester game aside (and the YB game to an extent as he should probably have scored a couple more), he is pretty clinical. The problem is that the team aren't creating the chances.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:24 pm

Armchair wrote:But...the Leicester game aside (and the YB game to an extent as he should probably have scored a couple more), he is pretty clinical. The problem is that the team aren't creating the chances.
He must have had half a dozen very good chances against Leicester and failed to score though. I agree that the team is not creating much, but man, some of those misses he had were bad.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74429

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 24 Feb 2015, 10:50 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair wrote:But...the Leicester game aside (and the YB game to an extent as he should probably have scored a couple more), he is pretty clinical. The problem is that the team aren't creating the chances.
He must have had half a dozen very good chances against Leicester and failed to score though. I agree that the team is not creating much, but man, some of those misses he had were bad.

This is one of the many reasons we are having a poor season Thor, one striker who can't control a ball, I get very frustrated hearing many Evertonians say Lukaku needs the ball put to his feet, Sorry that's crap, you either got what it takes or in Lukaku's case you haven't ,If Kone is not good enough then Martinez should have bought another striker in the last window,as for Naismith & Barkley ? I will just say Square pegs don't go in round holes.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:50 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

Doubt he'd have scored if we had played for 900 minutes against 9 men. Nothing was working.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 24 Feb 2015, 5:02 pm

He needs to improve his confidence and composure, we should have won comfortably against Leicester, but fair play to he for forcing the equaliser. If he doesn't dive, that's not a goal.

I think he's feeling the weight of his price tag a little bit. He talks a good game, like he's full of confidence, wants to play at the top level, etc. but you can see by his demeanour when he misses that he's not as confident as he makes out.

If I were Martinez, I'd use him a little less. He's only 21 and we need to be careful we don't burn him out physically or confidence wise.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 27 Feb 2015, 11:46 am

Lukaku scored his 100th career goal aged 21yrs & 284 days

Rooney scored his 100th career goal aged 22yrs & 88 days

Super
Super

Number of posts : 38106
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Fri 27 Feb 2015, 12:25 pm

Super wrote:Lukaku scored his 100th career goal aged 21yrs & 284 days

Rooney scored his 100th career goal aged 22yrs & 88 days

Not true, FIFA have not recognised a friendly where he scored a hat-trick so he is on 97 goals.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:33 am

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku could be the subject of a £33m bid from Wolfsburg, who missed out on the 21-year-old Belgian in the summer. (Daily Mirror)
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next