606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+34
Knight of Thorgothshire
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
The President
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Merseyblue
Tonteau
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Gravy & Chips
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
Super
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
anticipate_the_pass
El Pablo
My other LB is a Ferrari
Michael Crosby S74
38 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 34 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  hairy cataract Sat 26 Mar - 14:13

Blue gazza wrote:as understandable his frustrations are, and how good he is. i am fed up of hearing this from him,

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10218849/romelu-lukaku-wants-champions-league-football-next-season

it does seem very unlikely we will have him with us next year tho

Yes, unless this is all bullshit, he's gone. Just hope he finishes the season really strongly, scores a hat-trick in the semi-final and the winner in the cup final with a solo run starting at Wembley Station. £65m ker-ching, and £35m for Stonesy. Take the £100m and spend it on cheese toasties for all the fans.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 34 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SEFTON Sat 26 Mar - 14:32

Just seen an Iinterview with Romelu on SSN HQ,Romelu clearly states he wants to be playing Champions League football next season.
Issue I have with this is ? These foreign players wait for International duty to up set the fans with untimely comments,we still have FACup Semis Final and comments like this is very unproffesional bad timing.

Fuck off Rom you won't get same fan support at United/ Bayern.hope Everton play hard ball to get top dollar.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10612
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 26 Mar - 14:37

sefton wrote:Just seen an Iinterview with Romelu on SSN HQ,Romelu clearly states he wants to be playing Champions League football next season.
Issue I have with this is ? These foreign players wait for International duty to up set the fans with untimely comments,we still have FACup Semis Final and comments like this is very unproffesional bad timing.

Fuck off Rom you won't get same fan support at United/ Bayern.hope Everton play hard ball to get top dollar.

True, I hate the way they do that - it's like if he says it on international duty, he's saying it as a Belgium player, not an Everton player, so it doesn't count as really fucking disloyal and insulting to the club that pays his wages. But, guess what Rom, it still is really fucking disloyal and insulting.

Just shut up and play football.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 26 Mar - 15:43

I don't blame him for going... if I was as good as him I'd fucking go too ... I mean we have a shit manager & have no chance of Europe while he's in charge

60M should do it... that's more than 100% profit

See ya Rom... can you take Bobby with you please

Number of posts : 41037

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sat 26 Mar - 18:13

Moshiri,Lukaku has the talent but let's not forget he's part of a team that has failed this season ,he himself has played shite on many occasions don't recall fans shouting for him to be dropped,just becaus his father & agent are clouded by money signs should be no reason for Lukaku to forget who pays his wages and who can force him to sit on the bench if we don' t get the monies we as a club demand,gone are the days we have to sell.

I personally find Romelu Lukakus statement of intent disrespectful to Everton football club and its fans as well as poor timing.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 29 Mar - 13:16

Shortly after Romelu Lukaku joined Everton, he started talking. Whenever away with the Belgium national team, Lukaku would give hints about wanting a move somewhere else, despite having only recently joined Everton.

There were wishes of Champions League football, and even suggestions he could return to previous club Chelsea. Then Lukaku took on Mino Raiola as an agent and despite many people expecting that to signal more exit chatter from the striker, and more claims about a future move... the opposite happened.

Lukaku went quiet, and when away with Belgium he'd say positive things about his Everton future, it was like the striker had grown up and left the chatter behind, he even suggested as much himself.

Well, something has changed. This international break, Lukaku, his father, and national manager Marc Wilmots have all talked up an Everton exit.

Lukaku has done several interviews and his latest one appears to take aim at Wilmots and the way the manager sets his Belgium team up. HLN quote Lukaku as saying: "I want to be myself in a team. Be happy, and not constantly angry or frustrated because I cannot. I don't want to explode."

HLN say Lukaku has spoken to Wilmots about his place in the team and wants it suited more to him. It would appear Lukaku is again going through a stage during which he's concerned about his profile, both at club and country level

Needs to shut up get on with his job.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 29 Mar - 13:29

heard on radio city that " everton have put a £50 million price on lukaku " are they fucking stoopid

proven prem goalscorer, young, belgian international, consistent over past 3 or 4 seasons

that flappy armed gobshite went to city for £49 million and he has done fuck all really

more like £60 - 70 million minimum
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 29 Mar - 14:30

Blue gazza wrote:heard on radio city that " everton have put a £50 million price on lukaku "  are they fucking stoopid

proven prem goalscorer, young, belgian international, consistent over past 3 or 4 seasons

that flappy armed gobshite went to city for £49 million and he has done fuck all really

more like £60 - 70 million minimum

Agreed. Bearing in mind that we paid nearly £30m for the gobby cunt and he's probably earned £10m in wages since he's been with us, £60m is the very least we should be asking for a 22 year old who has become the country's top goal scorer while playing for a bottom half team. Imagine how many he'd score for a club that doesn't carry the burden of being managed by a fucking clown.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Tue 5 Apr - 0:06

Incoming Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte has told the club to re-sign Everton striker Romelu Lukaku - and wants a deal done for the 22-year-old before Euro 2016. (Star)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 5 Apr - 9:45

Is it just me, or do others feel the same, I am getting fed up of lukaku this, lukaku that, he is not bigger than the club
His attitude is me me me , can't be good for team morale at the moment.

Maybe it is better for the club if he does move on in the summer, we can re invest the money we get for him and get a striker who can actually hold / head / trap the ball. We need players not ego's at the moment

As good as he is at times, his attitude towards the club and fans is shite, I am sick of hearing about his dreams, ambitions etc
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 5 Apr - 12:01

Blue gazza wrote:Is it just me, or do others feel the same, I am getting fed up of lukaku this, lukaku that, he is not bigger than the club

Maybe it is better for the club if he does move on in the summer, we can re invest the money we get for him and get a striker who can actually hold / head / trap the ball.  We need players not ego's at the moment

As good as he is at times, his attitude towards the club and fans is shite, I am sick of hearing about his dreams, ambitions etc
he is bloody good & has score dthe goals that have kept us up this season... just think on that... without his goals we would be way lower than the phenomenal 38 points that we currently sit on.

Realistically he HAS to go... Martinez has failed to deliver the minimum requirement for his to stay, which is EUFA cup... sadly that benchmark probably exists also for Ross, Foo & Stones... I would add Baines but he's old now so will probably stay to get his pension

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 6 Apr - 7:24

Paris St-Germain boss Laurent Blanc travelled to Old Trafford on Sunday to watch Everton's Romelu Lukaku, 22, in action against Manchester United and is now considering a bid in the region of £45m. (Star)
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Wed 6 Apr - 12:14

Armchair wrote:
Paris St-Germain boss Laurent Blanc travelled to Old Trafford on Sunday to watch Everton's Romelu Lukaku, 22, in action against Manchester United and is now considering a bid in the region of £45m. (Star)

Was his bid going to be £70m...before he watched the game?
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 6 Apr - 13:20

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:Is it just me, or do others feel the same, I am getting fed up of lukaku this, lukaku that, he is not bigger than the club

Maybe it is better for the club if he does move on in the summer, we can re invest the money we get for him and get a striker who can actually hold / head / trap the ball.  We need players not ego's at the moment

he is bloody good & has score dthe goals that have kept us up this season... just think on that... without his goals we would be way lower than the phenomenal 38 points that we currently sit on.

Realistically he HAS to go... Martinez has failed to deliver the minimum requirement for his to stay, which is EUFA cup... sadly that benchmark probably exists also for Ross, Foo & Stones... I would add Baines but he's old now so will probably stay to get his pension

Is that NOT what he is paid to do? Sick & tired listening about Lukaku as a one man band, He can't do it all on his own,Think about the fact he wants to leave Everton because he says he wants Champions League football. Neither Chelsea or Man U are guaranteed CL football.Real Madrid have a transfer embargo put on them so where's he gonna go ? PSG?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 6 Apr - 15:13

sefton wrote:
Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:

Is that NOT what he is paid to do? Sick & tired listening about Lukaku as a one man band, He can't do it all on his own,Think about the fact he wants to leave Everton because he says he wants Champions League football. Neither Chelsea or Man U are guaranteed CL football.Real Madrid have a transfer embargo put on them so where's he gonna go ? PSG?
all the sensible stuff I've reAD SAYS HE'LL GO TO psg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 6 Apr - 21:52

Arsenal will bid £28,000,001.00 for him in the summer.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 7 Apr - 10:51

Mr_Ben wrote:Arsenal will bid £28,000,001.00 for him in the summer.

Is your prediction based Primarily on Farhad Moshiri/ Alesher Usmonov relationship?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 7 Apr - 11:01

sefton wrote:

Is your prediction based Primarily on Farhad Moshiri/ Alesher Usmonov relationship?

I think it has more to do with Arsenal's propensity to offer millions plus £1.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 7 Apr - 11:49

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:

I think it has more to do with Arsenal's propensity to offer millions plus £1.
if you accept the extra pound you have to watch the deal go through from behind a pillar Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Fri 15 Apr - 12:37

Looks set to miss the game at Southampton.

Wonder who coco will Pickford lead the line, Kone or niasse, my money is on hibbo Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 15 Apr - 14:04

Blue gazza wrote:Looks set to miss the game at Southampton.

Wonder who coco will Pickford lead the line, Kone or niasse, my money is on hibbo Very Happy

My money is on Kone, as Martinez knows his days are numbered, so to piss us off'' Kone'' it will be.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 15 Apr - 14:31

sefton wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:Looks set to miss the game at Southampton.

My money is on Kone, as Martinez knows his days are numbered, so to piss us off'' Kone'' it will be.

Niasse will never start for Everton. Martinez will be sacked in the summer and the new manager will offload him back to Russia at a loss of about £5m.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 15 Apr - 14:39

We can't play Niasse as he's only 50-60% fit despite having been with us for 3 months now
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 16 Apr - 9:10

Lukaku set to miss today's game with a bruised ego and twisted attitude Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Mon 16 May - 7:38

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, is a target for French champions Paris St-Germain and the Toffees want to sign West Brom's £12m-rated forward Saido Berahino, 22, to replace him. (Sun)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next