606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+34
Knight of Thorgothshire
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
The President
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Merseyblue
Tonteau
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Gravy & Chips
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
Super
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
anticipate_the_pass
El Pablo
My other LB is a Ferrari
Michael Crosby S74
38 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 7 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 26 Jan 2014, 3:04 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:-6 Million for Kone  silent silent 
Lumper needs a bigger pack of fags. one of those 50 packs?
 Wink 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 7 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Lumper Sun 26 Jan 2014, 3:07 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Sorry but I'm having a Sheldon moment

27M for Felli less 20% of profit to Leige = 25M

I think 20% of 27M would be 5.4M leaving 21.6M  

Bazinga!  Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 7 Food-smi 

20% of the profit. We paid 15m for Fellaini and sold him for 27m. 12m profit. 20% of 12m is 2.4m. QED  Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 7 Food-smi 
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sun 26 Jan 2014, 3:09 pm

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 7 F_doh Can't we get a refund?
Lumper
Lumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 26 Jan 2014, 4:09 pm

I always saw Anichebe going and Kone coming in as deals that cancelled one another out (in so very many ways).

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 26 Jan 2014, 4:14 pm

Lumper wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Lots of newspapers this morning saying he is going to be sold in the summer.
sign him  cheers 

we have felli & jelli money ... do it Bill

I'm not sure we do.

A large chunk obviously went on McCarthy, plus whatever Lukaku's loan amount was, plus the 20% from the profit made that went to his former club. We have a fraction of it left, maybe £10m I would estimate.

Written on the back of a packet of fags.

6M for Victor + 6M for Jelli = 12M
That's 37M
Less 14M for McCarthy
That's 23M
5M spent on loan deals
18M left over*

*estimated values may be way off 

Less £6m for Kone, less whatever we did pay for McGeady because he wasn't free either although you wouldn't expect the fee top be huge. The signing on fees for players that have come in must have come from somewhere as well. We're down to around £10m - £12m change. It's not going to be enough to buy Lukaku.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 26 Jan 2014, 4:20 pm

Lumper wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Lots of newspapers this morning saying he is going to be sold in the summer.
sign him  cheers 

I'm not sure we do.

A large chunk obviously went on McCarthy, plus whatever Lukaku's loan amount was, plus the 20% from the profit made that went to his former club. We have a fraction of it left, maybe £10m I would estimate.

That's 37M
Less 14M for McCarthy
That's 23M
5M spent on loan deals
18M left over*

Less £6m for Kone, less whatever we did pay for McGeady because he wasn't free either although you wouldn't expect the fee top be huge. The signing on fees for players that have come in must have come from somewhere as well. We're down to around £10m - £12m change. It's not going to be enough to buy Lukaku.
but Bill is now saving money on Corrie streets trannie wages + 2 paedos in the dock, so that should be enough  Very Happy 

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 26 Jan 2014, 4:22 pm

Lumper wrote:
sign him  cheers 

I'm not sure we do.

That's 37M
Less 14M for McCarthy
That's 23M
5M spent on loan deals
18M left over*

but Bill is now saving money on Corrie streets trannie wages + 2 paedos in the dock, so that should be enough  Very Happy 

Good point. Do we know if Hayley's life insurance paid out?

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 26 Jan 2014, 9:03 pm

Lumper wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Sorry but I'm having a Sheldon moment

I think 20% of 27M would be 5.4M leaving 21.6M  

Bazinga!  Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 7 Food-smi 

20% of the profit. We paid 15m for Fellaini and sold him for 27m. 12m profit. 20% of 12m is 2.4m. QED  Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 7 Food-smi 

Damn!  tongue 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:49 pm

Ankle injury according to OS
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:07 pm

ankle ligament damage according to NBC commentary  pale 
Lumper
Lumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:30 pm

@henrywinter lukaku's ankle in a cast, possibly damaged ligaments colliding with Barry #efc
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Wed 29 Jan 2014, 7:09 am

I presume he goes back to Chelsea for recovery now?
Helenqu
Helenqu

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Wed 29 Jan 2014, 3:13 pm

Out for 3-4 weeks according to this:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/456787/Everton-handed-boost-as-scans-reveal-Romelu-Lukaku-injury-not-as-bad-as-feared
Helenqu
Helenqu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 29 Jan 2014, 4:00 pm

Helenqu wrote:Out for 3-4 weeks according to this:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/456787/Everton-handed-boost-as-scans-reveal-Romelu-Lukaku-injury-not-as-bad-as-feared

Phew! As baren as he's been in front of goal of late, a lukaku-less season would be hard work.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 29 Jan 2014, 9:26 pm

Good opportunity to see what African Crouch can do. Unless Bobby plays Naismith  pale 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:38 pm

Romelu Lukaku: 'I need to play in Champions League next season'

Romelu Lukaku has put Everton on alert by saying he needs to play Champions League football next season.

"I'm turning 21, I've been a professional for five years already. It is time," Lukaku told the Belgian daily Het Laatste Nieuws.

"It is high time that I play in the Champions League. It is the next step I need in my development. Full stop.

"Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney were experienced already at that level when they were just 23-24 years old. I want to play Champions League football now. I must now show I'm ready for it.

"I still have two years on my contract and I know Chelsea follow my development. In the end it depends on what the manager thinks about me."

The Belgian striker is currently on loan from Chelsea but it now seems unlikely that he would move to Everton permanently unless they can improve on their position of sixth in the Premier League and make up the five points needed for Champions League qualification.

Lukaku is recovering from an ankle injury but Everton hope he will back for their match at home to West Ham United on 1 March.

The by now obligatory Belgian/Dutch footballer reportingly making forthright comments in the press during international break/injury layoff.

Well funnily enough Romelu, you wanting Champions League football and us not qualifying are not mutually exclusive concepts. You see, you are part of the process. Let me break it down for you:

Everton play games + Romelu (yes you)Lukaku score goals = Everton win more games which has the consequence of finishing higher up the table thus greatest increasing chances of qualifying for Champions League.

However Romelu, and pay attention here:

Everton play games - Romelu injuried/Romelu scores only one in 9 games = Everton win less games which....yadda yadda..etc etc ...you know the rest.

Yours, best

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:48 pm

maybe we can get 2 decent players in for the £20 million price quoted. i would think bobby has his scouting network on alert as we speak
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:49 pm

Bluejagz wrote:Romelu Lukaku: 'I need to play in Champions League next season'

Romelu Lukaku has put Everton on alert by saying he needs to play Champions League football next season.

"I'm turning 21, I've been a professional for five years already. It is time," Lukaku told the Belgian daily Het Laatste Nieuws.

"It is high time that I play in the Champions League. It is the next step I need in my development. Full stop.

"Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney were experienced already at that level when they were just 23-24 years old. I want to play Champions League football now. I must now show I'm ready for it.

"I still have two years on my contract and I know Chelsea follow my development. In the end it depends on what the manager thinks about me."

The Belgian striker is currently on loan from Chelsea but it now seems unlikely that he would move to Everton permanently unless they can improve on their position of sixth in the Premier League and make up the five points needed for Champions League qualification.

Lukaku is recovering from an ankle injury but Everton hope he will back for their match at home to West Ham United on 1 March.

The by now obligatory Belgian/Dutch footballer reportingly making forthright comments in the press during international break/injury layoff.

Well funnily enough Romelu, you wanting Champions League football and us not qualifying are not mutually exclusive concepts. You see, you are part of the process. Let me break it down for you:

Everton play games + Romelu (yes you)Lukaku score goals = Everton win more games which has the consequence of finishing higher up the table thus greatest increasing chances of qualifying for Champions League.

Everton play games - Romelu injuried/Romelu scores only one in 9 games = Everton win less games which....yadda yadda..etc etc ...you know the rest.

Yours, best

He can fuck right off. He wouldn't get in the Chelsea side the way he's been playing over the last few months, and I can't seem him getting an offer better than Everton in this country either. Stoke or WBA might stump up £10m for him though. Not many top clubs play with a striker like him, so if wants CL football he might have to go to some Russian club and get it that way.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Tue 11 Feb 2014, 1:37 pm

Blueberto wrote:maybe we can get 2 decent players in for the £20 million price quoted. i would think bobby has his scouting network on alert as we speak

I'm not sure that I would want us paying more than £10m for him. On his day he is a beast (and I'm sure his overall game will get better) but any more than that, on this season's evidence, would be too big a risk for Everton as far as I'm concerned.

BTW, how much did Sturridge cost? It wasn't much more than £10m if I remember correctly.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 11 Feb 2014, 2:46 pm

Statman wrote:
Blueberto wrote:maybe we can get 2 decent players in for the £20 million price quoted. i would think bobby has his scouting network on alert as we speak

I'm not sure that I would want us paying more than £10m for him. On his day he is a beast (and I'm sure his overall game will get better) but any more than that, on this season's evidence, would be too big a risk for Everton as far as I'm concerned.

BTW, how much did Sturridge cost? It wasn't much more than £10m if I remember correctly.

£12m fatty benitez flogged him, too. Ridiculous, near enough insider dealing.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 11 Feb 2014, 3:57 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:

£12m fatty benitez flogged him, too. Ridiculous, near enough insider dealing.
to be fair, under their rotation policy he wasn't getting a run in and looked crap and inconsistent and petulant as well. Now he is one of the key target men and he fits into their system brilliantly - he will be rubbish for England in Brazil of course, as will the majority of the England team which will be picked almost exclusively from Hodgson's former team, Liverpool....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Tue 11 Feb 2014, 7:56 pm

Let's home they are not at Wigan....
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Wed 12 Feb 2014, 5:17 am

hairberto cataract wrote:

Yours, best

He can fuck right off.  He wouldn't get in the Chelsea side the way he's been playing over the last few months, and I can't seem him getting an offer better than Everton in this country either.  Stoke or WBA might stump up £10m for him though. Not many top clubs play with a striker like him, so if wants CL football he might have to go to some Russian club and get it that way.

He needs to stop doing these silly interviews all the time and focus on the football. He's not coming across well with comments like this and is in danger of putting off potential suitors including us.

He needs to stop the me, me, me and focus on the team. Does he really consider himself to be in the same category as Rooney and Ronaldo? Some one needs to have a word with him - I wonder who is agent is because it sounds like he isn't getting good advice.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:17 am

Cahill the Great wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:

Yours, best

He can fuck right off.  He wouldn't get in the Chelsea side the way he's been playing over the last few months, and I can't seem him getting an offer better than Everton in this country either.  Stoke or WBA might stump up £10m for him though. Not many top clubs play with a striker like him, so if wants CL football he might have to go to some Russian club and get it that way.

He needs to stop doing these silly interviews all the time and focus on the football. He's not coming across well with comments like this and is in danger of putting off potential suitors including us.  

He needs to stop the me, me, me and focus on the team.  Does he really consider himself to be in the same category as Rooney and Ronaldo?  Some one needs to have a word with him - I wonder who is agent is because it sounds like he isn't getting good advice.

His biggest problem at the moment (on the pitch) is that he has the touch of a baby elephant. Rooney and Ronaldo haven't so I would have to agree with your implication.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 12 Feb 2014, 10:30 am

the good thing about him going through a shitness stage is it may drop the price so we can actually afford him & Chavs may sell..

the bad thing is he implies he is better than us ... and if that is the case he can right royally fuck off

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next