606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+34
Knight of Thorgothshire
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
The President
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Merseyblue
Tonteau
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Gravy & Chips
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
Super
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
anticipate_the_pass
El Pablo
My other LB is a Ferrari
Michael Crosby S74
38 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 8 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Helenqu Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:20 am

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:the good thing about him going through a shitness stage is it may drop the price so we can actually afford him & Chavs may sell..

the bad thing is he implies he is better than us ... and if that is the case he can right royally fuck off
Yes that's the feeling I get from his interviews too. Too big for his boots, won't endear him to many people.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 8 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SEFTON Wed 12 Feb 2014, 1:54 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:Romelu Lukaku: 'I need to play in Champions League next season'

Romelu Lukaku has put Everton on alert by saying he needs to play Champions League football next season.

"I'm turning 21, I've been a professional for five years already. It is time," Lukaku told the Belgian daily Het Laatste Nieuws.

"It is high time that I play in the Champions League. It is the next step I need in my development. Full stop.

"Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney were experienced already at that level when they were just 23-24 years old. I want to play Champions League football now. I must now show I'm ready for it.

"I still have two years on my contract and I know Chelsea follow my development. In the end it depends on what the manager thinks about me."

The Belgian striker is currently on loan from Chelsea but it now seems unlikely that he would move to Everton permanently unless they can improve on their position of sixth in the Premier League and make up the five points needed for Champions League qualification.

Lukaku is recovering from an ankle injury but Everton hope he will back for their match at home to West Ham United on 1 March.

The by now obligatory Belgian/Dutch footballer reportingly making forthright comments in the press during international break/injury layoff.

Well funnily enough Romelu, you wanting Champions League football and us not qualifying are not mutually exclusive concepts. You see, you are part of the process. Let me break it down for you:

Everton play games + Romelu (yes you)Lukaku score goals = Everton win more games which has the consequence of finishing higher up the table thus greatest increasing chances of qualifying for Champions League.

However Romelu, and pay attention here:

Everton play games - Romelu injuried/Romelu scores only one in 9 games = Everton win less games which....yadda yadda..etc etc ...you know the rest.

Yours, best

He can fuck right off.  He wouldn't get in the Chelsea side the way he's been playing over the last few months, and I can't seem him getting an offer better than Everton in this country either.  Stoke or WBA might stump up £10m for him though. Not many top clubs play with a striker like him, so if wants CL football he might have to go to some Russian club and get it that way.

He can fuck off is right. one goal in his last nine games don't warrant good enough for Champions league football.
If Everton don't get European football this season Romelu Lukaku you can be the mouth piece to explain why ? all your promises didn't materialise.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10611
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Wed 12 Feb 2014, 2:03 pm

sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:Romelu Lukaku: 'I need to play in Champions League next season'

Romelu Lukaku has put Everton on alert by saying he needs to play Champions League football next season.

"I'm turning 21, I've been a professional for five years already. It is time," Lukaku told the Belgian daily Het Laatste Nieuws.

"It is high time that I play in the Champions League. It is the next step I need in my development. Full stop.

"Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney were experienced already at that level when they were just 23-24 years old. I want to play Champions League football now. I must now show I'm ready for it.

"I still have two years on my contract and I know Chelsea follow my development. In the end it depends on what the manager thinks about me."

The Belgian striker is currently on loan from Chelsea but it now seems unlikely that he would move to Everton permanently unless they can improve on their position of sixth in the Premier League and make up the five points needed for Champions League qualification.

Lukaku is recovering from an ankle injury but Everton hope he will back for their match at home to West Ham United on 1 March.

The by now obligatory Belgian/Dutch footballer reportingly making forthright comments in the press during international break/injury layoff.

Well funnily enough Romelu, you wanting Champions League football and us not qualifying are not mutually exclusive concepts. You see, you are part of the process. Let me break it down for you:

Everton play games + Romelu (yes you)Lukaku score goals = Everton win more games which has the consequence of finishing higher up the table thus greatest increasing chances of qualifying for Champions League.

However Romelu, and pay attention here:

Everton play games - Romelu injuried/Romelu scores only one in 9 games = Everton win less games which....yadda yadda..etc etc ...you know the rest.

Yours, best

He can fuck right off.  He wouldn't get in the Chelsea side the way he's been playing over the last few months, and I can't seem him getting an offer better than Everton in this country either.  Stoke or WBA might stump up £10m for him though. Not many top clubs play with a striker like him, so if wants CL football he might have to go to some Russian club and get it that way.

He can fuck off is right. one goal in his last nine games don't warrant good enough for Champions league football.
If Everton don't get European football this season Romelu Lukaku you can be the mouth piece to explain why ? all your promises didn't materialise.

Go for it Brother Sef.  cheers cheers cheers 
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Wed 12 Feb 2014, 2:52 pm

I think we can find better for the money it would take to bring him in permenantly. Big transfer and big wages, no thanks!
£10 million at most.
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 12 Feb 2014, 3:34 pm

he's good enough for us, and he works hard, he's running most of the game, its not like he's a vic
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Wed 12 Feb 2014, 5:38 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:he's good enough for us, and he works hard, he's running most of the game, its not like he's a vic

True. Big Vic can't stop scoring.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 13 Feb 2014, 9:16 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:he's good enough for us, and he works hard, he's running most of the game, its not like he's a vic

No he's not like big Vic,(who his scoring goals) Lukaku is recovering from injury sustained by falling over his team mate Gareth Barry. Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 8 Doh 
All this talk about returning to Chelsea and wanting to play champions league football is just pure arrogance, He needs to shut his mouth and sort out his own game first because to me he's just another lazy player who is talented and gifted but wants everything on a plate gift wrapped.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 13 Feb 2014, 9:25 am

sefton wrote:

No he's not like big Vic,(who his scoring goals) Lukaku is recovering from injury sustained by falling over his team mate Gareth Barry. Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 8 Doh 
All this talk about returning to Chelsea and wanting to play champions league football is just pure arrogance, He needs to shut his mouth and sort out his own game first because to me he's just another lazy player who is talented and gifted but wants everything on a plate gift wrapped.
Big Vic has scored two goals this season, one a gift from Toure and the other a header from the six yard box, and suddenly he's better than Lukaku.

and they say football fans are fickle...  Laughing 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 13 Feb 2014, 9:35 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:

Big Vic has scored two goals this season, one a gift from Toure and the other a header from the six yard box, and suddenly he's better than Lukaku.

He's scored 3 and mainly been used as a sub. He's on fire. More importantly he scored against the RS and spoiled their night.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 13 Feb 2014, 10:05 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:

STJ, its not a case of big Vic being better than Lukaku , its a case of Lukaku shutting his mouth and concentrating on getting back to fitness and scoring all those goals he promised INSTEAD OF TELLING THE WORLD WHAT HE WANTS..
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 18 Feb 2014, 1:00 pm

Back in training apparently.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38103
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 18 Feb 2014, 4:50 pm

Super wrote:Back in training apparently.

Getting himself ready for Champions League football next season.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 18 Feb 2014, 6:15 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:

hopefully he'll remember how to fucking score a goal

Number of posts : 41037

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 18 Feb 2014, 7:24 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:

hopefully he'll remember how to fucking score a goal

Odd to think that he is now 2nd choice striker at Everton, behind Steven bloody Naismith.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 25 Mar 2014, 10:29 am

Spurs after him: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10719848/Tottenham-Hotspur-put-in-demand-Chelsea-striker-Romelu-Lukaku-top-of-their-summer-shopping-list.html
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15994

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Tue 25 Mar 2014, 11:36 am

Why would he go to a mid table team?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 25 Mar 2014, 1:00 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:Why would he go to a mid table team?
"Aaa-ha, all the things I could do, if I had a little .....
It's a rich man's world."
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Thu 03 Apr 2014, 5:10 pm

Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku, 20, is holding talks with Tottenham and current loan club Everton over a £20m summer move, his agent Christophe Henrotay has confirmed.

Full story: Daily Mail

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 03 Apr 2014, 5:52 pm

£20M? I assume then he is aware of if that's the price tag he will not get paid since we can't afford both. Spurs on the hand can.

It was nice to get to know you Romelu.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74428

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Thu 03 Apr 2014, 5:55 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:£20M? I assume then he is aware of if that's the price tag he will not get paid since we can't afford both. Spurs on the hand can.

Its a lot of money but doubt we would even bother holding talks if we didn't think there was a chance we could sign him. I think the wages might be more of an issue than the transfer fee though. Levy is known for being a tight arse - so there is still hope!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Apr 2014, 5:57 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:£20M? I assume then he is aware of if that's the price tag he will not get paid since we can't afford both. Spurs on the hand can.

Its a lot of money but doubt we would even bother holding talks if we didn't think there was a chance we could sign him.   I think the wages might be more of an issue than the transfer fee though.   Levy is known for being a tight arse - so there is still hope!
if we hadn't wasted 6 million & a shit load of wages on that fucking clown Kone, we'd now be able to buy him ... but.... no chance... Spuds are loaded

Number of posts : 41037

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Thu 03 Apr 2014, 5:57 pm

Spurs can't offer him CL, we still might. Would he want to go?
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 03 Apr 2014, 6:07 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

Its a lot of money but doubt we would even bother holding talks if we didn't think there was a chance we could sign him.   I think the wages might be more of an issue than the transfer fee though.   Levy is known for being a tight arse - so there is still hope!
if we hadn't wasted 6 million & a shit load of wages on that fucking clown Kone, we'd now be able to buy him ... but.... no chance... Spuds are loaded
It's rather depressing, isn't it, when you put it like that?  Mad Crying or Very sad 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74428

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 03 Apr 2014, 6:13 pm

If it's a choice between Spurs and us, he'll go to Spurs because

1. They have the £20m and we don't
2. They will pay him big wages
3. They will pay him big wages
4. They have the £20m and we don't

To be honest, I think we could do better with our £20m. Now that Bobby has had a year to see what he needs, he'll make some brilliant purchases at reasonable prices - he did it at Wigan, so it will be even easier for him because nobody actually wanted to play for Wigan.

Luka is a quality player, but he's probably more of a Spurs player than an Everton player - wants it on a plate, thinks he's Johnny Big Time, etc.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25874

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Thu 03 Apr 2014, 6:27 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:If it's a choice between Spurs and us, he'll go to Spurs because

1.  They have the £20m and we don't
2.  They will pay him big wages
3.  They will pay him big wages
4.  They have the £20m and we don't

To be honest, I think we could do better with our £20m.  Now that Bobby has had a year to see what he needs, he'll make some brilliant purchases at reasonable prices - he did it at Wigan, so it will be even easier for him because nobody actually wanted to play for Wigan.  

Luka is a quality player, but he's probably more of a Spurs player than an Everton player - wants it on a plate, thinks he's Johnny Big Time, etc.

He'll end up Adebayor Mark 2 if he goes there! Would be a terrible choice for him!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next