606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

+33
Valentino Blue
Gravy & Chips
WellOilBeefHooked
Lumper
Tonteau
Royal Blue Mersey
anticipate_the_pass
Dixie Land
My other LB is a Ferrari
SEFTON
hairy cataract
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
Barry Horne's Equaliser
SouthernSmugToffee
The President
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
Yankthattoffee
Albert
Helenqu
Goodison_Gringo
Blue gazza
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Hinchcliffe Corner
Statman
Mr_Ben
Cahill the Great
Merseyblue
fourdoors
ToffeeDan
37 posters

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 22 Empty Re: ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Post  SEFTON Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:22 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Barcodes have sacked McClaren.  They need someone like Martinez.  Let's give him to them.

I will pack his Maracas, you can tip toe with his brown shoes through the snow. lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 22 Empty Re: ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Sun 13 Mar 2016, 3:08 pm

Its amazing the difference a game makes. He is now Martinez the messiah after masterminding a win over Chelsea and getting us to a Wembley FA cup semi-final.

I never doubted he could come good.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 13 Mar 2016, 3:44 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Its amazing the difference a game makes.  He is now Martinez the messiah after masterminding a win over Chelsea and getting us to a Wembley FA cup semi-final.

I never doubted he could come good.

he's just a thin spanish waiter Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 13 Mar 2016, 4:50 pm

I'm just delighted to see all you anti-Bobby bellends proved wrong. I always said he'd come good if we gave him time. Moshi's biggest challenge now will be to keep Martinez at Goodison, when the likes of Barcelona come calling in the summer.

Some of you are so negative.

In Bobbo We Trust!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 13 Mar 2016, 4:56 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:I'm just delighted to see all you anti-Bobby bellends proved wrong.  I always said he'd come good if we gave him time.  Moshi's biggest challenge now will be to keep Martinez at Goodison, when the likes of Barcelona come calling in the summer.

In Bobbo We Trust!
+1

I've ordered some brown shoes off amazon today

Number of posts : 41037

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 13 Mar 2016, 5:14 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:I'm just delighted to see all you anti-Bobby bellends proved wrong.  I always said he'd come good if we gave him time.  Moshi's biggest challenge now will be to keep Martinez at Goodison, when the likes of Barcelona come calling in the summer.

In Bobbo We Trust!
+1

I already have mine. I've just kept it quiet.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 13 Mar 2016, 6:16 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:

In Bobbo We Trust!
+1

I already have mine. I've just kept it quiet.

I have brown underwear, but that's mainly due to our defending this season.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 13 Mar 2016, 8:38 pm

In Bobbo We Trust!

This is why I admire you so much. You've stuck up for him through thick and thin just like you did with Fellaini and Lukaku. Very Happy

Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:31 pm

Statman wrote:

In Bobbo We Trust!

This is why I admire you so much. You've stuck up for him through thick and thin just like you did with Fellaini and Lukaku.  Very Happy

Thank you - I didn't like to brag about that, but you're absolutely correct.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:55 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Statman wrote:

In Bobbo We Trust!

This is why I admire you so much. You've stuck up for him through thick and thin just like you did with Fellaini and Lukaku.  Very Happy

Thank you - I didn't like to brag about that, but you're absolutely correct.
Very Happy
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:21 am

Manager Roberto Martinez will retain full control of Everton's transfer activity despite the arrival of billionaire investor Farhad Moshiri. (Liverpool Echo)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:49 am

The President wrote:Manager Roberto Martinez will retain full control of Everton's transfer activity despite the arrival of billionaire investor Farhad Moshiri. (Liverpool Echo)
Quite right. RM picks 'em, Big Mosh pays 'em.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Wed 16 Mar 2016, 9:11 am

Bottom line, if we want attractive attacking football Bobby is our man, it just needs a bit more balance, knowing how to close off games etc.

The big clubs will see the style of football we play and will mostly like what they see, so Bobby will get offers.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:45 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Bottom line, if we want attractive attacking football Bobby is our man, it just needs a bit more balance, knowing how to close off games etc.

The big clubs will see the style of football we play and will mostly like what they see, so Bobby will get offers.

Not if we're finishing 11th/12th every season.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 16 Mar 2016, 2:59 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:.... Also to hear about this http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mersey-hard-men-johnny-morrissey-3433534 from Joe Royle was brilliant and so funny. I had never heard about it......

Loved Johnny Morrisey. He had a house that backed onto the park in the Old Roan area. We all played 'jumpers for goalposts' there every Sunday when we were 10 or 11. He had a kid of maybe 6 and they'd kick a ball around too. We'd have let him join in if he'd have brought his Dad, but if I'd read about that ... affraid
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:40 pm

I've really had more than enough of him now.. he needs to be fucked off back to Spain the little prick

We have a great squad with some fantastic players & we are 12th, 8 points behind Stoke.. it's not down to the players... it's not the crowd at home.

We will lose some class in the summer and there is only ONE reason...
Without Lukaku's goals this season we would have been relegated... FACT !

IT'S THE MANAGER'S FAULT

JUST FUCK OFF

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:53 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:I've really had more than enough of him now.. he needs to be fucked off back to Spain the little prick

We have a great squad with some fantastic players & we are 12th, 8 points behind Stoke.. it's not down to the players... it's not the crowd at home.

IT'S THE MANAGER'S FAULT

JUST FUCK OFF

But he bought Lukaku, so by dint of which, he's saved us from relegation. ALL HAIL BOBBY!
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:53 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:I've really had more than enough of him now.. he needs to be fucked off back to Spain the little prick

IT'S THE MANAGER'S FAULT

JUST FUCK OFF

Can't argue with that
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 27 Mar 2016, 5:15 pm

Manager Manuel Pellegrini says he could be tempted to stay in the Premier League after he leaves Manchester City this summer. (Telegraph)

i would take him on
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 27 Mar 2016, 6:19 pm

Blue gazza wrote:Manager Manuel Pellegrini says he could be tempted to stay in the Premier League after he leaves Manchester City this summer. (Telegraph)

i would take him on
yes please... can we have Aguero too Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 28 Mar 2016, 9:50 am

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:Manager Manuel Pellegrini says he could be tempted to stay in the Premier League after he leaves Manchester City this summer. (Telegraph)

i would take him on
yes please...  can we have Aguero too Very Happy

Martinez is to be given £150 million to spend in summer,who is Martinez linked with ? Michael carrick who will be 35 in the summer.
PLanning-summer-swoop-for-manchester-united-outcast/

Get him out NOW.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 28 Mar 2016, 1:04 pm

i would take him on
Chavski innut

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/transfers/manchester-city-manager-manuel-pellegrini-open-to-staying-in-premier-league-amid-chelsea-rumours/ar-BBqZB2s?ocid=spartandhp

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 28 Mar 2016, 1:12 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:

i would take him on
Chavski innut

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/transfers/manchester-city-manager-manuel-pellegrini-open-to-staying-in-premier-league-amid-chelsea-rumours/ar-BBqZB2s?ocid=spartandhp

If you read that article... the interesting piece is ..."when I left Real Madrid, I went to Malaga because the project was interesting...."

to me that is code for either somewhere like Arsenal or perhaps even us.... as they would both be projects... Arse is going to be a poisoned chalice immediately post-Wenger (a la Ferguson/Moyes) - we because of the new investor and potential....

Conte is going to Chelsea - I think the deal is already signed....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9790
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 28 Mar 2016, 1:52 pm

twitter ( i know ) rumours are that we are to hold talks with him in next few weeks ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 22 Confused
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 28 Mar 2016, 5:41 pm

I'd be happy with Ron Atkinson if it means the Bobby Cown goes.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next