606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  The President on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 4:26 pm

Was travelling home after just hearing we were losing 3-1
Got back in car radio on : 3-2 cheers then 4-2 Sad

Then we scored 2 quick goals........... nearly had an accident cheers cheers cheers

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 60
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm

The President wrote:Was travelling home after just hearing we were losing 3-1
Got back in car radio on : 3-2 cheers then 4-2 Sad

Then we scored 2 quick goals........... nearly had an accident cheers cheers cheers


I bet you nearly crashed your car too!

_________________
Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Standard Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Follow_me-c
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28005
Age : 39
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Armchair on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 5:10 pm

Errrr...so I watched the first 25 mins, 0-0, and then had to go out for the afternoon. Did I miss anything?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Errrr...so I watched the first 25 mins, 0-0, and then had to go out for the afternoon. Did I miss anything?

Boring stalemate.....





cheers
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 954
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Armchair on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 6:07 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Errrr...so I watched the first 25 mins, 0-0, and then had to go out for the afternoon. Did I miss anything?

Boring stalemate.....


Good! I knew I was better off looking around a dusty National Trust manor house Smile
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 6:13 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Errrr...so I watched the first 25 mins, 0-0, and then had to go out for the afternoon. Did I miss anything?

Boring stalemate.....


Good! I knew I was better off looking around a dusty National Trust manor house Smile
If you'd have come in during the 6th minute of Fergie time we would have won it
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 6:14 pm

SAF is fucking hilarious on the BBC interview - their goals were all brilliant play, our goals were all bad defending lol! At his one-eyed best, not a word of praise for the opposition. Still, I bet in private he gives Moyes a glass of his best red wine and admits we did a number on them today.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 6:36 pm

hairy cataract wrote:SAF is fucking hilarious on the BBC interview - their goals were all brilliant play, our goals were all bad defending lol! At his one-eyed best, not a word of praise for the opposition. Still, I bet in private he gives Moyes a glass of his best red wine and admits we did a number on them today.

If Man U win the league then they have to be the worst team to win the PL so far.

Their defence is shocking. Evra - Past it; Ferdinand - Past it and plays with super glue on his shoes; Evra - Wild coil; Rafael - Teenage Mutant Hero turtle.

If SAF wasn't their manager we would have won 3-1 today.

Have to say not often the game at OT makes me happy!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Statman on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 6:52 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:SAF is fucking hilarious on the BBC interview - their goals were all brilliant play, our goals were all bad defending lol! At his one-eyed best, not a word of praise for the opposition. Still, I bet in private he gives Moyes a glass of his best red wine and admits we did a number on them today.

If Man U win the league then they have to be the worst team to win the PL so far.

Their defence is shocking. Evra - Past it; Ferdinand - Past it and plays with super glue on his shoes; Evra - Wild coil; Rafael - Teenage Mutant Hero turtle.

If SAF wasn't their manager we would have won 3-1 today.

Have to say not often the game at OT makes me happy!

Did United play both Evras like they used to play both Nevilles?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Age : 57
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Da Judge on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 7:21 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Lumper wrote:Everyone else left the pub cheers

Beers are on me Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Food-smi


pint please Very Happy
Takes me back to when I lived in Cork .. I used to be the only EFC shirt in the pub ... always 90% manure


Cork is full of retards.
Mrs4G is from Cork .. she wants your full name & address btw

As Lumper's lawyer I must point out that he used the present tense when he said "Cork is full of retards". This means that is Mrs M4G is not in Cork currently then Lumper was not referring to her. If he had said "everyone from Cork is a retard" then we would happily give his name and address.

We give Mrs M4G three days to get a written apology to my client Mr Lumper.

This is what I pay you for Dixie Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

Justice for Lumper cheers


Free Lumper... with every purchase.
Wait until my legals here of this defamatory shit .. where are you UWIST ?


We have been copied in your egregious overt and threatening letters to our client a heretofore man of umimpeachable arrogance and sarcasm. That said there can be no doubt that your original posts and attempts at corroboration where in themselves poorly written in direct contravention to the Edict of Trafford. It is our contention that the post was nowhere near specific enough to exclude our client's wife. It is equally galling for a client to read such posts in his wife's absence. It's not really a cause for humour to see how she readily fucks up beans on toast so that it comes out like spaghetti. That takes real skill.

As to the contravention our client is prepared to accept a small token of retribution. He will accept £2.5 million or alternatively wife swap - with both wives he is not fussed who is first! We await your considered response..

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8977
Age : 59
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 7:35 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Lumper wrote:Everyone else left the pub cheers

Beers are on me Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Food-smi


pint please Very Happy
Takes me back to when I lived in Cork .. I used to be the only EFC shirt in the pub ... always 90% manure


Cork is full of retards.
Mrs4G is from Cork .. she wants your full name & address btw

As Lumper's lawyer I must point out that he used the present tense when he said "Cork is full of retards". This means that is Mrs M4G is not in Cork currently then Lumper was not referring to her. If he had said "everyone from Cork is a retard" then we would happily give his name and address.

We give Mrs M4G three days to get a written apology to my client Mr Lumper.

This is what I pay you for Dixie Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

Justice for Lumper cheers


Free Lumper... with every purchase.
Wait until my legals here of this defamatory shit .. where are you UWIST ?


We have been copied in your egregious overt and threatening letters to our client a heretofore man of umimpeachable arrogance and sarcasm. That said there can be no doubt that your original posts and attempts at corroboration where in themselves poorly written in direct contravention to the Edict of Trafford. It is our contention that the post was nowhere near specific enough to exclude our client's wife. It is equally galling for a client to read such posts in his wife's absence. It's not really a cause for humour to see how she readily fucks up beans on toast so that it comes out like spaghetti. That takes real skill.

As to the contravention our client is prepared to accept a small token of retribution. He will accept £2.5 million or alternatively wife swap - with both wives he is not fussed who is first! We await your considered response..
I knew you wouldn't let me down Uwie.. she did infact cook Spaghetti bologneise tonight & it was in fact like a cornflake toastie because she claims to be in trauma from previous comment... what my learn-ed friend did not state is that I am prepared to be reasonable & drop all action if the couple of louts spreading malicious verbiage are prepared to state that a jaffa is in fact .. a biscuit.

btw.. wife swap is on as long as theirs can cook
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Bryan on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 8:21 pm

See, Timmy dropped and Distin at LB. It's the way forward! Wink

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 42
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  fatboblatch on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 9:30 pm

Bryan wrote:See, Timmy dropped and Distin at LB. It's the way forward! Wink

thought Distin was a bit iffy there
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 9:55 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Bryan wrote:See, Timmy dropped and Distin at LB. It's the way forward! Wink

thought Distin was a bit iffy there

He kept Valencia on his wrong foot for most of the match. Defensively he was probably better than Baines would have been. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 954
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 9:56 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Bryan wrote:See, Timmy dropped and Distin at LB. It's the way forward! Wink

thought Distin was a bit iffy there

He kept Valencia on his wrong foot for most of the match. Defensively he was probably better than Baines would have been. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused

With three centrehalfs at the back it gave Hibbo license to cause havoc. Maybe we are not playing to his strengths? Very Happy

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 41
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 9:58 pm

Bluejags wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Bryan wrote:See, Timmy dropped and Distin at LB. It's the way forward! Wink

thought Distin was a bit iffy there

He kept Valencia on his wrong foot for most of the match. Defensively he was probably better than Baines would have been. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused

With three centrehalfs at the back it gave Hibbo license to cause havoc. Maybe we are not playing to his strengths? Very Happy

Hibbo gave Evra a lesson in crossing the ball....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 954
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 12:47 am

BOLLOCKS ALERT.......

Fellaini slip of the tongue in the post match interview? "I have 4 matches left and we want to win them all." That was "I" not we.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6534
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 1:10 am

UWIST61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Lumper wrote:Everyone else left the pub cheers

Beers are on me Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Food-smi


pint please Very Happy
Takes me back to when I lived in Cork .. I used to be the only EFC shirt in the pub ... always 90% manure


Cork is full of retards.
Mrs4G is from Cork .. she wants your full name & address btw

As Lumper's lawyer I must point out that he used the present tense when he said "Cork is full of retards". This means that is Mrs M4G is not in Cork currently then Lumper was not referring to her. If he had said "everyone from Cork is a retard" then we would happily give his name and address.

We give Mrs M4G three days to get a written apology to my client Mr Lumper.

This is what I pay you for Dixie Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

Justice for Lumper cheers


Free Lumper... with every purchase.
Wait until my legals here of this defamatory shit .. where are you UWIST ?


We have been copied in your egregious overt and threatening letters to our client a heretofore man of umimpeachable arrogance and sarcasm. That said there can be no doubt that your original posts and attempts at corroboration where in themselves poorly written in direct contravention to the Edict of Trafford. It is our contention that the post was nowhere near specific enough to exclude our client's wife. It is equally galling for a client to read such posts in his wife's absence. It's not really a cause for humour to see how she readily fucks up beans on toast so that it comes out like spaghetti. That takes real skill.

As to the contravention our client is prepared to accept a small token of retribution. He will accept £2.5 million or alternatively wife swap - with both wives he is not fussed who is first! We await your considered response..

Sorry Lumper. It seems like you are going down lad... I still get paid though right? cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 7:37 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:BOLLOCKS ALERT.......

Fellaini slip of the tongue in the post match interview? "I have 4 matches left and we want to win them all." That was "I" not we.

Could just be that he's still struggling with the English language. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused afro
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Age : 39
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 8:50 am

mindyerho? wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Bryan wrote:See, Timmy dropped and Distin at LB. It's the way forward! Wink

thought Distin was a bit iffy there

He kept Valencia on his wrong foot for most of the match. Defensively he was probably better than Baines would have been. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused

With three centrehalfs at the back it gave Hibbo license to cause havoc. Maybe we are not playing to his strengths? Very Happy

Hibbo gave Evra a lesson in crossing the ball....

I thought for one of the Man U goals (in the second half) Distin was caught ball watching and there was a massive gap between him and the other 3 defender (2CBs and 1 FB).
However he did well enough against the current leaders.
I also think that Felli worked well more advanced. His height caused man u a lot of problems.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 12:20 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:BOLLOCKS ALERT.......

Fellaini slip of the tongue in the post match interview? "I have 4 matches left and we want to win them all." That was "I" not we.

Could just be that he's still struggling with the English language. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused afro

that's what I thought, but I sense a disturbance in the force.................
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6534
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Super on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 12:35 pm

@skybet on twitter are tweeting that someone put a bet on Jelavic scoring firs and the game finishing 4-4.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37119
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 12:46 pm

Super wrote:@skybet on twitter are tweeting that someone put a bet on Jelavic scoring firs and the game finishing 4-4.

massive odds ???
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7373
Age : 59
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 12:50 pm

the jellyman wrote:
Super wrote:@skybet on twitter are tweeting that someone put a bet on Jelavic scoring firs and the game finishing 4-4.

massive odds ???

4000/1
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 1:47 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
the jellyman wrote:
Super wrote:@skybet on twitter are tweeting that someone put a bet on Jelavic scoring firs and the game finishing 4-4.

massive odds ???

4000/1
Nice! cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum