606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

+23
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Mr_Ben
Blue gazza
Super
Yankthattoffee
Dixie Land
fatboblatch
Bryan
Made 4 Gwladys
Da Judge
Statman
Armchair
Michael Crosby S74
The President
ToffeeDan
Royal Blue Mersey
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Albert
Sack the Juggler
Tonteau
27 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  The President Sun 22 Apr - 16:26

Was travelling home after just hearing we were losing 3-1
Got back in car radio on : 3-2 cheers then 4-2 Sad

Then we scored 2 quick goals........... nearly had an accident cheers cheers cheers

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sun 22 Apr - 16:43

The President wrote:Was travelling home after just hearing we were losing 3-1
Got back in car radio on : 3-2 cheers then 4-2 Sad

Then we scored 2 quick goals........... nearly had an accident cheers cheers cheers

I bet you nearly crashed your car too!

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 22 Apr - 17:10

Errrr...so I watched the first 25 mins, 0-0, and then had to go out for the afternoon. Did I miss anything?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 22 Apr - 18:05

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Errrr...so I watched the first 25 mins, 0-0, and then had to go out for the afternoon. Did I miss anything?

Boring stalemate.....

cheers
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 22 Apr - 18:07

mindyerho? wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Errrr...so I watched the first 25 mins, 0-0, and then had to go out for the afternoon. Did I miss anything?

Boring stalemate.....

Good! I knew I was better off looking around a dusty National Trust manor house Smile
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 22 Apr - 18:13

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:

Boring stalemate.....

Good! I knew I was better off looking around a dusty National Trust manor house Smile
If you'd have come in during the 6th minute of Fergie time we would have won it

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 22 Apr - 18:14

SAF is fucking hilarious on the BBC interview - their goals were all brilliant play, our goals were all bad defending lol! At his one-eyed best, not a word of praise for the opposition. Still, I bet in private he gives Moyes a glass of his best red wine and admits we did a number on them today.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25869

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 22 Apr - 18:36

hairy cataract wrote:SAF is fucking hilarious on the BBC interview - their goals were all brilliant play, our goals were all bad defending lol! At his one-eyed best, not a word of praise for the opposition. Still, I bet in private he gives Moyes a glass of his best red wine and admits we did a number on them today.

If Man U win the league then they have to be the worst team to win the PL so far.

Their defence is shocking. Evra - Past it; Ferdinand - Past it and plays with super glue on his shoes; Evra - Wild coil; Rafael - Teenage Mutant Hero turtle.

If SAF wasn't their manager we would have won 3-1 today.

Have to say not often the game at OT makes me happy!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 22 Apr - 18:52

Mr_Ben wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:SAF is fucking hilarious on the BBC interview - their goals were all brilliant play, our goals were all bad defending lol! At his one-eyed best, not a word of praise for the opposition. Still, I bet in private he gives Moyes a glass of his best red wine and admits we did a number on them today.

If Man U win the league then they have to be the worst team to win the PL so far.

Their defence is shocking. Evra - Past it; Ferdinand - Past it and plays with super glue on his shoes; Evra - Wild coil; Rafael - Teenage Mutant Hero turtle.

If SAF wasn't their manager we would have won 3-1 today.

Have to say not often the game at OT makes me happy!

Did United play both Evras like they used to play both Nevilles?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sun 22 Apr - 19:21

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Lumper wrote:Everyone else left the pub cheers

Beers are on me Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Food-smi

pint please Very Happy
Takes me back to when I lived in Cork .. I used to be the only EFC shirt in the pub ... always 90% manure

Cork is full of retards.
Mrs4G is from Cork .. she wants your full name & address btw

As Lumper's lawyer I must point out that he used the present tense when he said "Cork is full of retards". This means that is Mrs M4G is not in Cork currently then Lumper was not referring to her. If he had said "everyone from Cork is a retard" then we would happily give his name and address.

We give Mrs M4G three days to get a written apology to my client Mr Lumper.

This is what I pay you for Dixie Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

Justice for Lumper cheers

Free Lumper... with every purchase.
Wait until my legals here of this defamatory shit .. where are you UWIST ?

We have been copied in your egregious overt and threatening letters to our client a heretofore man of umimpeachable arrogance and sarcasm. That said there can be no doubt that your original posts and attempts at corroboration where in themselves poorly written in direct contravention to the Edict of Trafford. It is our contention that the post was nowhere near specific enough to exclude our client's wife. It is equally galling for a client to read such posts in his wife's absence. It's not really a cause for humour to see how she readily fucks up beans on toast so that it comes out like spaghetti. That takes real skill.

As to the contravention our client is prepared to accept a small token of retribution. He will accept £2.5 million or alternatively wife swap - with both wives he is not fussed who is first! We await your considered response..

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 22 Apr - 19:35

UWIST61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

Beers are on me Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Food-smi

pint please Very Happy
Takes me back to when I lived in Cork .. I used to be the only EFC shirt in the pub ... always 90% manure

Cork is full of retards.

As Lumper's lawyer I must point out that he used the present tense when he said "Cork is full of retards". This means that is Mrs M4G is not in Cork currently then Lumper was not referring to her. If he had said "everyone from Cork is a retard" then we would happily give his name and address.

lol! lol! lol!

We have been copied in your egregious overt and threatening letters to our client a heretofore man of umimpeachable arrogance and sarcasm. That said there can be no doubt that your original posts and attempts at corroboration where in themselves poorly written in direct contravention to the Edict of Trafford. It is our contention that the post was nowhere near specific enough to exclude our client's wife. It is equally galling for a client to read such posts in his wife's absence. It's not really a cause for humour to see how she readily fucks up beans on toast so that it comes out like spaghetti. That takes real skill.

As to the contravention our client is prepared to accept a small token of retribution. He will accept £2.5 million or alternatively wife swap - with both wives he is not fussed who is first! We await your considered response..
I knew you wouldn't let me down Uwie.. she did infact cook Spaghetti bologneise tonight & it was in fact like a cornflake toastie because she claims to be in trauma from previous comment... what my learn-ed friend did not state is that I am prepared to be reasonable & drop all action if the couple of louts spreading malicious verbiage are prepared to state that a jaffa is in fact .. a biscuit.

btw.. wife swap is on as long as theirs can cook

Number of posts : 40996

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sun 22 Apr - 20:21

See, Timmy dropped and Distin at LB. It's the way forward! Wink

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sun 22 Apr - 21:30

Bryan wrote:See, Timmy dropped and Distin at LB. It's the way forward! Wink

thought Distin was a bit iffy there
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 22 Apr - 21:55

fatboblatch wrote:

He kept Valencia on his wrong foot for most of the match. Defensively he was probably better than Baines would have been. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 22 Apr - 21:56

mindyerho? wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

He kept Valencia on his wrong foot for most of the match. Defensively he was probably better than Baines would have been. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused

With three centrehalfs at the back it gave Hibbo license to cause havoc. Maybe we are not playing to his strengths? Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 22 Apr - 21:58

Bluejags wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

With three centrehalfs at the back it gave Hibbo license to cause havoc. Maybe we are not playing to his strengths? Very Happy

Hibbo gave Evra a lesson in crossing the ball....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 23 Apr - 0:47

BOLLOCKS ALERT.......

Fellaini slip of the tongue in the post match interview? "I have 4 matches left and we want to win them all." That was "I" not we.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 23 Apr - 1:10

UWIST61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

pint please Very Happy

Cork is full of retards.

lol! lol! lol!

Sorry Lumper. It seems like you are going down lad... I still get paid though right? cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Mon 23 Apr - 7:37

Yankthattoffee wrote:BOLLOCKS ALERT.......

Fellaini slip of the tongue in the post match interview? "I have 4 matches left and we want to win them all." That was "I" not we.

Could just be that he's still struggling with the English language. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused afro
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 23 Apr - 8:50

mindyerho? wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

Hibbo gave Evra a lesson in crossing the ball....

I thought for one of the Man U goals (in the second half) Distin was caught ball watching and there was a massive gap between him and the other 3 defender (2CBs and 1 FB).
However he did well enough against the current leaders.
I also think that Felli worked well more advanced. His height caused man u a lot of problems.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 23 Apr - 12:20

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:BOLLOCKS ALERT.......

Could just be that he's still struggling with the English language. Manchester Utd 4 Everton 4 (Jelavic 2, Fellaini, Pienaar)  - Page 13 Confused afro

that's what I thought, but I sense a disturbance in the force.................
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 23 Apr - 12:35

@skybet on twitter are tweeting that someone put a bet on Jelavic scoring firs and the game finishing 4-4.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38097
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 23 Apr - 12:46

Super wrote:@skybet on twitter are tweeting that someone put a bet on Jelavic scoring firs and the game finishing 4-4.

massive odds ???
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 23 Apr - 12:50

the jellyman wrote:
Super wrote:@skybet on twitter are tweeting that someone put a bet on Jelavic scoring firs and the game finishing 4-4.

massive odds ???

4000/1
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 23 Apr - 13:47

Mr_Ben wrote:
the jellyman wrote:

massive odds ???

4000/1
Nice! cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next