606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 1 Man City 0 (Gibson)

+21
Dixie Land
SouthernSmugToffee
ToffeeDan
Armchair
Yankthattoffee
Barry Horne's Equaliser
hairy cataract
Lumper
Made 4 Gwladys
Tonteau
Super
Mr_Ben
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
RhinoJagz
The President
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Synth_fg®
fatboblatch
anticipate_the_pass
notepad
Bryan
25 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Everton 1 Man City 0 (Gibson) - Page 15 Empty Re: Everton 1 Man City 0 (Gibson)

Post  Statman Wed 01 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Boo Hoo Wah Wah:

http://thisisourcitymanchester.blogspot.com/2012/02/uniteds-childishness-proves-there-is.html

Proper tin hat stuff.

Everton 1 Man City 0 (Gibson) - Page 15 F_laugh Everton 1 Man City 0 (Gibson) - Page 15 F_laugh Everton 1 Man City 0 (Gibson) - Page 15 F_laugh

Of course City NEVER raised their game (usually at home) against United did they? Rolling Eyes

Wasn't their win at Old Trafford the first one in donkeys?

And they can fook off too, they ALWAYS roll over at Anfield.

The best part of that story is this:

I did not watch the game vs Everton

Proper fan that has the right to comment on the game. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I liked the Fergie conspiracy. "All part of the master plan" must be investigated.

Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 01 Feb 2012, 9:26 pm

Statman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

http://thisisourcitymanchester.blogspot.com/2012/02/uniteds-childishness-proves-there-is.html

Proper tin hat stuff.

Everton 1 Man City 0 (Gibson) - Page 15 F_laugh Everton 1 Man City 0 (Gibson) - Page 15 F_laugh Everton 1 Man City 0 (Gibson) - Page 15 F_laugh

Of course City NEVER raised their game (usually at home) against United did they? Rolling Eyes

Proper fan that has the right to comment on the game. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I liked the Fergie conspiracy. "All part of the master plan" must be investigated.

He also wants the matter of "why the chicken crossed the road" to be looked at in depth.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Thu 02 Feb 2012, 12:17 am

Got to love this story of a Blue - from GOT

So, I was delivering in Hyde Park, London, when I get a call. It was 1pm and I was looking forward to getting home early so when I was asked if I'd do a long distance delivery (a company's tax returns that had to get to HMRC by close of the day) I asked how far. "200 odd miles north" he says. "OK, I suppose so but I wanted to be home to watch the game. It's my team, Everton, on the telly!" I said, "but I can't turn down £200 plus." So he says "OK, then. Everton's in Liverpool isn't it?" So I told him yes and why did he ask? "Because this job going to Bootle and I think that's somewhere near Liverpool isn't it?"

So I find a B&B, above a pub (The Banjo) and tell the landlady I'm going to the game. She calls over to a feller having a pint and asks if he's going to the game. Not only is he going but he'll give me a lift. On the way he picks up some friends and asks if any of them have a spare ticket. One has so I ask how much does he want for it? "It's OK pal, it's me mates season ticket and he can't go tonight, so it won't cost you anything." He wouldn't take anything for it and wouldn't even let me by him a pint - just a cup of tea!

So the way my luck was running it's no surprise the Mighty Blues beat the not so might light blues

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 02 Feb 2012, 12:19 am

Toffee Dan wrote:Got to love this story of a Blue - from GOT

So, I was delivering in Hyde Park, London, when I get a call. It was 1pm and I was looking forward to getting home early so when I was asked if I'd do a long distance delivery (a company's tax returns that had to get to HMRC by close of the day) I asked how far. "200 odd miles north" he says. "OK, I suppose so but I wanted to be home to watch the game. It's my team, Everton, on the telly!" I said, "but I can't turn down £200 plus." So he says "OK, then. Everton's in Liverpool isn't it?" So I told him yes and why did he ask? "Because this job going to Bootle and I think that's somewhere near Liverpool isn't it?"

So I find a B&B, above a pub (The Banjo) and tell the landlady I'm going to the game. She calls over to a feller having a pint and asks if he's going to the game. Not only is he going but he'll give me a lift. On the way he picks up some friends and asks if any of them have a spare ticket. One has so I ask how much does he want for it? "It's OK pal, it's me mates season ticket and he can't go tonight, so it won't cost you anything." He wouldn't take anything for it and wouldn't even let me by him a pint - just a cup of tea!

So the way my luck was running it's no surprise the Mighty Blues beat the not so might light blues
cheers sign him!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Thu 02 Feb 2012, 1:57 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Statman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Proper tin hat stuff.

He also wants the matter of "why the chicken crossed the road" to be looked at in depth.

..Or why a Jaffa Cake is a buscuit?
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 02 Feb 2012, 2:37 pm

That's a great story! Simply fantastic. cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Thu 02 Feb 2012, 4:24 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

Hmmm, It sounds like it is, but season tickets are cards now, I don't want to dispute the story but a bloke has given a stranger his mates season card?!

Hmmmm

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 02 Feb 2012, 5:02 pm

Hmmm, It sounds like it is, but season tickets are cards now, I don't want to dispute the story but a bloke has given a stranger his mates season card?!

Hmmmm
Well, that does sound rather suspicious then. Made up story? Suspect
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 02 Feb 2012, 5:11 pm

Hmmmm

Unless all of their seats were together so they let him in with the card and then had it back.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 02 Feb 2012, 5:18 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

Hmmmm

Unless all of their seats were together so they let him in with the card and then had it back.

to be fair it does happen quite often - i've borrowed a few season tickets - and its not like you can run off with them and sell them on - like the club doesn't know who's seat it is.

And i remember carrying me mate's fiorentina ticket to florence and handing it over to some bloke who'd flown all the way out there on the promise of that ticket - he was made up! Very Happy
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Thu 02 Feb 2012, 6:30 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Hmmmm

to be fair it does happen quite often - i've borrowed a few season tickets - and its not like you can run off with them and sell them on - like the club doesn't know who's seat it is.

And i remember carrying me mate's fiorentina ticket to florence and handing it over to some bloke who'd flown all the way out there on the promise of that ticket - he was made up! Very Happy

Suppose it makes sense, he tagged along with them like I did with you lot in Nuremberg, they will have just given him the card at the gate and took it back off him when he got in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 02 Feb 2012, 6:33 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Hmmmm

Suppose it makes sense, he tagged along with them like I did with you lot in Nuremberg, they will have just given him the card at the gate and took it back off him when he got in.

by "tagged along" do you mean "dragged us to the red light district"? Very Happy
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Thu 02 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Hmmmm

by "tagged along" do you mean "dragged us to the red light district"? Very Happy

Obviously Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 02 Feb 2012, 8:09 pm

Hmmmm

We're a suspicious lot on here.

I bet some people don't really believe that Sacko is a billionaire!
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 02 Feb 2012, 8:37 pm

Statman wrote:

Hmmmm

We're a suspicious lot on here.

I bet some people don't really believe that Sacko is a billionaire!
There is no reason to be silly now... Wink
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15