606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

+30
Top Balcony Blue
Sheep Flavour
Super
Armchair
ToffeeDan
Mr_Ben
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
VenezuelaBlue
The President
Sack the Juggler
Statman
RhinoJagz
Made 4 Gwladys
Dixie Land
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Garry Adams
Barry Horne's Equaliser
BB
Knight of Thorgothshire
Valentino Blue
Helenqu
paul
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Diamond
Goodison_Gringo
SouthernSmugToffee
Luka Perfect
Albert
tadpole
34 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 5 Jan - 17:00

4-5-1 with Fellaini upfront on his own, probably. Not that I give a fuck. I'm staying well clear of this one. The Stoke game was the first time I've missed the game and not bothered to keep a track of the score in, well, I can't remember how long. I was hungover in bed and it was fucking great. In fact I may it make my New Year resolution to not follow Everton until at least 24 hours after the game has finished, at least until we next win anyway.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 5 Jan - 17:01

oh, and 0-3 to the Spuds.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 5 Jan - 18:29

Goodison_Gringo wrote:4-5-1 with Fellaini upfront on his own, probably. Not that I give a fuck. I'm staying well clear of this one. The Stoke game was the first time I've missed the game and not bothered to keep a track of the score in, well, I can't remember how long. I was hungover in bed and it was fucking great. In fact I may it make my New Year resolution to not follow Everton until at least 24 hours after the game has finished, at least until we next win anyway.

Its about as appealing as a weekly visit for a colonic irrigation at this stage.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 5 Jan - 18:35

Bluejags wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:4-5-1 with Fellaini upfront on his own, probably. Not that I give a fuck. I'm staying well clear of this one. The Stoke game was the first time I've missed the game and not bothered to keep a track of the score in, well, I can't remember how long. I was hungover in bed and it was fucking great. In fact I may it make my New Year resolution to not follow Everton until at least 24 hours after the game has finished, at least until we next win anyway.

Its about as appealing as a weekly visit for a colonic irrigation at this stage.
Thank you Doctor..
Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 Elephanttrunk

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 5 Jan - 18:37

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Thank you Doctor..
Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 Elephanttrunk
Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 F_laugh Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 F_laugh Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 F_laugh Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 F_laugh Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 F_laugh Cheered me up! Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 Food-smi
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garry Adams Wed 5 Jan - 18:47

I'm not even sure I'll bother to watch it tonight, have zero hope or interest at the minute.

So that'll be 4-0 to the Blues then
Garry Adams
Garry Adams

Number of posts : 6065
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 5 Jan - 19:10

1906: TEAM NEWS SNAP
Peter Crouch partners Rafael van der Vaart up front for Tottenham at Everton. Jermaine Jenas also starts for the visitors.

Safe to say Spurs have identified a possible weakness in the centre of our defensive. Crouch v Hibbert.. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 5 Jan - 19:10

Peter Crouch partners Rafael van der Vaart up front for Tottenham at Everton. Jermaine Jenas also starts for the visitors.

I fear who Crouch will be up against in our defense... 5'-3" Hibbert anyone?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Wed 5 Jan - 19:23

Beckford and Saha up top. Heitinga for Jags. 442. Let's see what life is without Cahill.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Garry Adams Wed 5 Jan - 19:26

Two centre forwards!!!!!

Christ, we might only lose 4-1 now....
Garry Adams
Garry Adams

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Wed 5 Jan - 19:27

I got a feeling we will win this, Spurs are due a defeat, have they not won 3 on the trot. I am clutching at straws I know but I have a feeling 3-1
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 5 Jan - 19:27

Blueyaletdinov wrote:Beckford and Saha up top. Heitinga for Jags. 442. Let's see what life is without Cahill.

Everton: Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Coleman, Arteta, Fellaini, Pienaar, Saha, Beckford. Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Osman, Yakubu, Rodwell, Anichebe.

Moyes goes 4-4-2!! What is going on with this world!

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 5 Jan - 19:27

EVERTON v TOTTENHAM
Everton: Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Coleman, Arteta, Fellaini, Pienaar, Saha, Beckford.
Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Osman, Yakubu, Rodwell, Anichebe.

Tottenham: Gomes, Hutton, Dawson, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Modric, Jenas, Bale, Van der Vaart, Crouch.
Subs: Pletikosa, Pavlyuchenko, Keane, Palacios, Bassong, Kranjcar, Corluka.

Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire)
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 5 Jan - 19:29

Bluejags wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:Beckford and Saha up top. Heitinga for Jags. 442. Let's see what life is without Cahill.

Everton: Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Coleman, Arteta, Fellaini, Pienaar, Saha, Beckford. Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Osman, Yakubu, Rodwell, Anichebe.

affraid
I better run for the bunker - the apocalypse is near!!!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Wed 5 Jan - 19:32

about fooking time. nice to see Beckford given a start in a 442. I think he will paly well tonight. we will win and play well but then moyes will go back to 451 on saturday
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 5 Jan - 19:38

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

affraid
I better run for the bunker - the apocalypse is near!!!

Hibbo will score!
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Wed 5 Jan - 19:39

2 strikers affraid

Have we moved into a parallel universe

COME ON YOU BLUES

Beckford to score twice tonight
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 5 Jan - 19:40

1936: EVERTON v TOTTENHAM
Chief football writer Phil McNulty reports: "So Robbie Keane is on the bench for Tottenham, despite Birmingham City confirming they in talks about setting up a reported £7m deal for the Republic of Ireland striker, while Peter Crouch gets the nod up front. Everton manager David Moyes responds to his side's lack of goals by pairing Jermaine Beckform and Louis Saha up front, while John Heitinga replaces the injured Phil Jagielka at the back. Tim Cahill, of course, is on duty at the Asian Cup."

If only he was Laughing
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 5 Jan - 19:41

1936: EVERTON v TOTTENHAM
Chief football writer Phil McNulty reports: "So Robbie Keane is on the bench for Tottenham, despite Birmingham City confirming they in talks about setting up a reported £7m deal for the Republic of Ireland striker, while Peter Crouch gets the nod up front. Everton manager David Moyes responds to his side's lack of goals by pairing Jermaine Beckform and Louis Saha up front, while John Heitinga replaces the injured Phil Jagielka at the back. Tim Cahill, of course, is on duty at the Asian Cup."
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 5 Jan - 19:45

Beckford up front... can someone quickly ring the airport & get them to warn approaching air traffic

Number of posts : 40996

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 5 Jan - 19:47

I'm not fooled. Moyes is clearly going to play Beckford just in front of the back four.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25869

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 5 Jan - 19:49

hairy cataract wrote:I'm not fooled. Moyes is clearly going to play Beckford just in front of the back six.
Yeah. Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 3 F_whistl
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 5 Jan - 19:50

hairy cataract wrote:I'm not fooled. Moyes is clearly going to play Beckford just in front of the back four.

Dont be so attack minded Hairy. Beckford is in the back 4!

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 5 Jan - 19:50

anyway, at risk of moaning before a ball has even been kicked, wouldn't it have made more sense to play Beckford and Yak together - Yak falling a bit deeper to gather the ball and hold it up, and Beckford making runs on the shoulder of the last defender? There's nobody up front to do any bullying with Saha and Beckford together is there?
What do I know, I don't earn £3.5m a year.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25869

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Garry Adams Wed 5 Jan - 19:52

I'm guessing Saha and Beckford will contribute a total of 37 offsides in the first half
Garry Adams
Garry Adams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next