606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 02 Jan 2011, 2:40 pm

We are going to thrash this bunch of over paid fuckwits. We may play with no strikers but dodgy 'Arry is likely to pick 11 midfielders and nobody else. I reckon Luvvie Bill will give 'Arry a quick backhander from his Corrie redundancy pay and we will see our club back jumping back up the table towards the inevitable European qualification position.

I'm going for Everton to win 16-1 (and their goal will be a Jags own goal).

COYB!!! cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 02 Jan 2011, 3:28 pm

love it Very Happy

and who the fuck are spuds anyway Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7373
Age : 59
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Armchair on Sun 02 Jan 2011, 3:35 pm

0-2 (Jags o.g., Hibbert o.g.)
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 02 Jan 2011, 3:46 pm

1-4

Sack Alan Irvine (he replaced the sacked Moyles, didn't he?)
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 02 Jan 2011, 4:24 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:love it Very Happy

and who the fuck are spuds anyway Very Happy

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  F_laugh Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  F_laugh Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  F_laugh

I forgot to put that, havent started one of these for a while.

WHO THE FUCK ARE ARRY'S SPUDDY SPUDS ANYWAY???!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Bluey on Sun 02 Jan 2011, 6:05 pm

1-1 and loads of boos.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 55
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 02 Jan 2011, 6:59 pm

We're gonna be battered.. score doesn't matter... 0 points Crying or Very sad
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Super on Sun 02 Jan 2011, 7:18 pm

Is timmy cahill missing for a month now?

If so, Spuds win.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37119
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 02 Jan 2011, 7:18 pm

We'll get off to a flier and race to a 7-0 lead at half-time. Moyes will get carried away with the excitement and make a strange substitution, to prove he isn't predictable or negative, replacing Howard in goal with his pet duck. The duck will play a blinder but his lack of height will eventually find him out and Spurs will come back to win 8-7.

BOOOOOOO!!!! SACK MOYLES!!!!! The duck? He'll never make it.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Statman on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 12:19 am

hairy cataract wrote:We'll get off to a flier and race to a 7-0 lead at half-time. Moyes will get carried away with the excitement and make a strange substitution, to prove he isn't predictable or negative, replacing Howard in goal with his pet duck. The duck will play a blinder but his lack of height will eventually find him out and Spurs will come back to win 8-7.

BOOOOOOO!!!! SACK MOYLES!!!!! The duck? He'll never make it.

That will definitely get us first on MOTD. Surely?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Age : 57
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  The President on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 10:41 am

Knowing us Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Confused

2-0 (Beckford and Distin)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 60
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  ToffeeDan on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 12:26 pm

Right - time for some realism and reverse psychology.. Shite performance..

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20142
Age : 59
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 7:48 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:0-2 (Jags o.g., Hibbert o.g.)

You forgot Felliani being sent off for a second yellow, the first for kicking the ball away, and the 2nd for deliberate time wasting with 39 mins still to go.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 164
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 1:49 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:0-2 (Jags o.g., Hibbert o.g.)

You forgot Felliani being sent off for a second yellow, the first for kicking the ball away, and the 2nd for deliberate time wasting with 39 mins still to go.
lol! lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Albert on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 3:08 pm

we'll get 0 in our goals column as usual
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 37
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 3:22 pm

Jags is apparently knackered for the next two games and Coleman's a doubt

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/01/04/jags-to-miss-next-two

Everton boss David Moyes has revealed defender Phil Jagielka will miss both Wednesday night’s game with Tottenham and Saturday’s FA Cup tie at Scunthorpe.

The England man returned from injury to face Stoke City at the weekend but is now set to miss the Blues next two games.

Seamus Coleman is also a doubt for the game against Spurs with a rib injury sustained at the Britannia Stadium.

Moyes said: “He (Jagielka) has a thigh strain. I have also got a doubt over Seamus Coleman. He was coughing up blood and we thought he had cracked a rib. Thankfully it is not as bad as we thought but we will need to see how he is.

“Jagielka will miss this game and the cup game at the weekend as well.”

The Blues boss added: “John Heitinga has done a couple of days training – whether he is ready or not is a decision we will have to make.

“We will have a choice (in replacing Jagielka), if we can get John Heitinga fit or there is Tony Hibbert.”

Hibbert at CB Crouch will fucking love that Crying or Very sad
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Age : 40
Location : The Gate
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Tonteau on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 3:24 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:Jags is apparently knackered for the next two games and Coleman's a doubt

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/01/04/jags-to-miss-next-two

Everton boss David Moyes has revealed defender Phil Jagielka will miss both Wednesday night’s game with Tottenham and Saturday’s FA Cup tie at Scunthorpe.

The England man returned from injury to face Stoke City at the weekend but is now set to miss the Blues next two games.

Seamus Coleman is also a doubt for the game against Spurs with a rib injury sustained at the Britannia Stadium.

Moyes said: “He (Jagielka) has a thigh strain. I have also got a doubt over Seamus Coleman. He was coughing up blood and we thought he had cracked a rib. Thankfully it is not as bad as we thought but we will need to see how he is.

“Jagielka will miss this game and the cup game at the weekend as well.”

The Blues boss added: “John Heitinga has done a couple of days training – whether he is ready or not is a decision we will have to make.

“We will have a choice (in replacing Jagielka), if we can get John Heitinga fit or there is Tony Hibbert.”

Hibbert at CB Crouch will fucking love that Crying or Very sad

Can we please have Shane Duffy there and not Hibbert! Hoping Heitinga Is fit.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 113
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 3:37 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:Jags is apparently knackered for the next two games and Coleman's a doubt

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/01/04/jags-to-miss-next-two

Everton boss David Moyes has revealed defender Phil Jagielka will miss both Wednesday night’s game with Tottenham and Saturday’s FA Cup tie at Scunthorpe.

The England man returned from injury to face Stoke City at the weekend but is now set to miss the Blues next two games.

Seamus Coleman is also a doubt for the game against Spurs with a rib injury sustained at the Britannia Stadium.

Moyes said: “He (Jagielka) has a thigh strain. I have also got a doubt over Seamus Coleman. He was coughing up blood and we thought he had cracked a rib. Thankfully it is not as bad as we thought but we will need to see how he is.

“Jagielka will miss this game and the cup game at the weekend as well.”

The Blues boss added: “John Heitinga has done a couple of days training – whether he is ready or not is a decision we will have to make.

“We will have a choice (in replacing Jagielka), if we can get John Heitinga fit or there is Tony Hibbert.”

Hibbert at CB Crouch will fucking love that Crying or Very sad

Can we please have Shane Duffy there and not Hibbert! Hoping Heitinga Is fit.

height wise definitely, though he's got little to no experience against decent opposition and would probably struggle with the quality of attacking players spurs have. I expect to see him in the cup game don't think he'll play against spurs.
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Age : 40
Location : The Gate
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 3:58 pm

Team could be:

Howard
Neville Hibbo Distin Baines
Rodwell Arteta Fellaini Osman Pienaar
Saha

Rodwell playing deep in the Fellaini role, Fellaini playing off Saha in the Cahill role. Saha fulfilling the usual striker's role at Everton of missing barn doors and cows' arses while falling over a lot and looking at the sky with a pissed off expression.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 4:09 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Team could be:

Howard
Neville Hibbo Distin Baines
Rodwell Arteta Fellaini Osman Pienaar
Saha

Rodwell playing deep in the Fellaini role, Fellaini playing off Saha in the Cahill role. Saha fulfilling the usual striker's role at Everton of missing barn doors and cows' arses while falling over a lot and looking at the sky with a pissed off expression.

I'd imagine it'll be something along the lines of

Howards

Neville Hibbery Distin Baines

Felli Rodders

Anichebe Arteta Pienaar

Yak/Saha
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Age : 40
Location : The Gate
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 4:09 pm

0-3

empty seats galore with 15 minutes remaining.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 36
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 4:13 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Team could be:

Howard
Neville Hibbo Distin Baines
Rodwell Arteta Fellaini Osman Pienaar
Saha

Rodwell playing deep in the Fellaini role, Fellaini playing off Saha in the Cahill role. Saha fulfilling the usual striker's role at Everton of missing barn doors and cows' arses while falling over a lot and looking at the sky with a pissed off expression.

I'd imagine it'll be something along the lines of

Howards

Neville Hibbery Distin Baines

Felli Rodders

Anichebe Arteta Pienaar

Yak/Saha

to be fair that team other than the defence on paper doesn't look terrible, just we know arteta is going to go AWOL, Pienaar's going to fanny around a bit then pass to Baines who'll whip in a lovely cross to where Cahill would have been. Yak/Saha are going to spend as much time as they can outside spurs box and Anichebe is going to go on a great run then stumble just outside the box after being clipped by the defenders shoelace and sit down with his bottom lip out for 15mins before doing it again.

I reckon we'll win this 2-1
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Age : 40
Location : The Gate
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 4:24 pm

Gareth Bale Hatrick and Van der Vart to score.

Jags to get 1 when we are 2-0 down, to slightly prick tease us all.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Super on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 4:27 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Gareth Bale Hatrick and Van der Vart to score.

Jags to get 1 when we are 2-0 down, to slightly prick tease us all.

Jags ain't playing.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37119
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 4:51 pm

Can't see Hibbo as a CB - way too short when playing against Crouch or the Russian Roman lad. If Heitinga (not that he's that much taller) will slot in there, or Rodwell just might. Oh fook, we are totally doomed aren't we?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum