606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1

+16
Yankthattoffee
ToffeeDan
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Royal Blue Mersey
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
hairy cataract
Sheep Flavour
Mr_Ben
Blue gazza
Da Judge
Super
Valentino Blue
SouthernSmugToffee
RhinoJagz
Tonteau
20 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1  Empty Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1

Post  Blue gazza Thu 10 Mar 2011, 4:17 pm

games coming thick and fast for us, crippling injuries, depleted squad.

a hard fought backs to the wall type of game. with us coming from behind to win 3-1

beckford x 2 osman 1

Last edited by YAKUBLUE on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1

Post  Super Thu 10 Mar 2011, 4:44 pm

Your prediction of a 3-1 win is bound to be correct this week amte. So far you have predicted that score for the three threads that you have started. The previous two games have seen us concede the 1 goal you predicted and we have scored 2 goals and 1 goal in those games.

So 3-1 it will be!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38073
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1  Empty Re: Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1

Post  Tonteau Thu 10 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm

Was at the Fulham game last week for a stag do and they looked decent. Duff seems to be their main threat although Aj did his part and Zamora played a bit at the end. But that said even rubbish, rubbish blackburn caused them a few problems when they got the ball in the box. Basically we need to put them under pressure and make them defend. They play quite well when under no pressure.

For me, Ossie and possibly a centrally placed Bily would be our two most creative midfielders. If we can get enough decent quality balls into the box, I'd expect us to score a few. But equally if we don't keep it tight in midfield, we seem constantly liable to concede at the back. Could be a tough game.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 10 Mar 2011, 7:39 pm

We will lose.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25817

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 10 Mar 2011, 8:27 pm

Home results against Fulham since they joined the PL.

09-10 W 2-1
08-09 W 1-0
07-08 W 3-0
06-07 W 4-1
05-06 W 3-1
04-05 W 1-0
03-04 W 3-1
02-03 W 2-0
01-02 W 2-1

W 10 D 0 L O GF 21 GA 5

Computers says........
Spoiler:

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 10 Mar 2011, 11:04 pm

Tonteau wrote:Was at the Fulham game last week for a stag do and they looked decent. Duff seems to be their main threat although Aj did his part and Zamora played a bit at the end. But that said even rubbish, rubbish blackburn caused them a few problems when they got the ball in the box. Basically we need to put them under pressure and make them defend. They play quite well when under no pressure.

For me, Ossie and possibly a centrally placed Bily would be our two most creative midfielders. If we can get enough decent quality balls into the box, I'd expect us to score a few. But equally if we don't keep it tight in midfield, we seem constantly liable to concede at the back. Could be a tough game.

Bily more central would be intersting. A buddy of mine says Bily has played behind the striker, when playing for Russia, with some success.
Seems to need too much time on the ball though.
Coming through the middle, with the kind of wallop he has would be useful.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 10 Mar 2011, 11:08 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Was at the Fulham game last week for a stag do and they looked decent. Duff seems to be their main threat although Aj did his part and Zamora played a bit at the end. But that said even rubbish, rubbish blackburn caused them a few problems when they got the ball in the box. Basically we need to put them under pressure and make them defend. They play quite well when under no pressure.

Bily more central would be intersting. A buddy of mine says Bily has played behind the striker, when playing for Russia, with some success.

I'd like to think that's true, but I think Bily as a footballer is simply incompatible with the PL. Moyes knows it, hence he only gives him five minute cameos. How to offload him is the only question, and whether Moyes will be allowed to reinvest any proceeds. I'd be astonished if he's still in the squad come the end of the next transfer window. Ship him off to Dynamo Vodka or whoever asap.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25817

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 10 Mar 2011, 11:25 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I'd like to think that's true, but I think Bily as a footballer is simply incompatible with the PL. Moyes knows it, hence he only gives him five minute cameos. How to offload him is the only question, and whether Moyes will be allowed to reinvest any proceeds. I'd be astonished if he's still in the squad come the end of the next transfer window. Ship him off to Dynamo Vodka or whoever asap.

Probably the ultimate outcome.
Looked a likely lad when he first arrived, scoring a few decent goals, but sadly has not progressed within the EPL cut and thrust.
Any more kids coming through the ranks?

BTW, if DM was looking for a bit of guile down the middle last night, he might have tried Baxter rather than Bily for the last 20 minutes or so.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Fri 18 Mar 2011, 12:34 pm

The question is which Everton team will turn up and which Fulham team will turn up??

Both teams are as predictable as the British weather at the moment.

Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1  Confused
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 18 Mar 2011, 1:40 pm

Lawro predicts:

Everton v Fulham (1730)

Everton have been hit by injuries to key players at a really important time. They may sit ninth going into the weekend but only six points separate them from West Ham in 18th and without Tim Cahill, Mikel Arteta, Marouane Fellaini and Phil Neville they could have problems.

However, they do put teams under real pressure at Goodison and Fulham continue to look unconvincing on the road. They got a draw at Manchester City in February, which showed they're no pushovers.

That said, I think Everton will edge it and they need to. They've got mounting debts and chairman Bill Kenwright recently said that if someone came in for manager David Moyes they wouldn't be able to stand in his way. These are slightly worrying times for Evertonians.

Prediction: 2-1
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 18 Mar 2011, 2:16 pm

"Bill Kenwright recently said that if someone came in for manager David Moyes they wouldn't be able to stand in his way."

He did?

Thats close to saying it's time to go......
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Fri 18 Mar 2011, 2:19 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:"Bill Kenwright recently said that if someone came in for manager David Moyes they wouldn't be able to stand in his way."

He did?

Thats close to saying it's time to go......

may as well enjoy the premier league while it lasts then
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 18 Mar 2011, 2:53 pm

From the Everton Football Club facebook page…….

Cahill and Neville have a good chance of playing against Fulham. More soon…
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Mar 2011, 2:43 am

I have been away for some 5-6 days and I can see how upbeat we are. affraid
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74301

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:37 am

5:30 kickoff, and grand slam finale 30 minutes earlier. Need to wear my bipolar spectacles. Very Happy

See there's a world cup final TJ on one side and Ms Massey on the other, but I've never heard of the ref.

coyb.....COYB..... sunny
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:40 am

mindyerho? wrote:5:30 kickoff, and grand slam finale 30 minutes earlier. Need to wear my bipolar spectacles. Very Happy

See there's a world cup final TJ on one side and Ms Massey on the other, but I've never heard of the ref.

coyb.....COYB..... sunny

I am guessing that its like our game MYCM - towards the end of the season they start to pull through the decent performers from the next level down to check they have what it takes. I am expecting therefore 4-6 Y cards today. Proof he can toe the line of FAPL expectations particularly in relation to creases in shorts and socks.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9776
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:07 pm

going to watch the first half and then go to bed, will sky+ the game so watch the 2nd half tomorrow AM before work.

expect Cahill to be fit.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 19 Mar 2011, 1:44 pm

3-0
Come on you Blues

You OWE us
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 19 Mar 2011, 3:05 pm

The President wrote:3-0
Come on you Blues

You OWE us

BIG TIME
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 19 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm

Everton XI to face Fulham: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Neville, Osman, Cahill, Rodwell, Coleman, Saha

Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Heitinga, Beckford, Gueye, Anichebe, Baxter
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 19 Mar 2011, 5:10 pm

sorry guys, but i gotta go to work so i cant do the scorers ( OPTIMISM IS HIGH ) till i finish,

a win is a must cos we must win

COME ON YOU BLUES
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Sat 19 Mar 2011, 5:18 pm

I'm going to need a l...... oh you know Very Happy
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Sat 19 Mar 2011, 5:20 pm

1712: EVERTON v FULHAM (1730)
Mark Ashenden reports: "Everton are boosted with the return of skipper Phil Neville (hamstring) and Australian midfielder Tim Cahill (foot), while Fulham boss Mark Hughes sticks with the same XI that started in their 3-2 win over Blackburn. Striker Bobby Zamora has to be content with the bench despite his last-minute winner two weeks ago. Can Sparky pull of a shock against his former employers? His team are looking to avoid an 18th consecutive defeat at Goodison Park. Top stat that."
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Mar 2011, 5:26 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:1712: EVERTON v FULHAM (1730)
Mark Ashenden reports: "Everton are boosted with the return of skipper Phil Neville (hamstring) and Australian midfielder Tim Cahill (foot), while Fulham boss Mark Hughes sticks with the same XI that started in their 3-2 win over Blackburn. Striker Bobby Zamora has to be content with the bench despite his last-minute winner two weeks ago. Can Sparky pull of a shock against his former employers? His team are looking to avoid an 18th consecutive defeat at Goodison Park. Top stat that."
They had to mention that, didn't they? No
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Mar 2011, 5:26 pm

http://atdhenet.tv/35905/watch-everton-vs-fulham works well (at the moment).
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next