606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+58
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Tonteau
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Michael Crosby S74
Super
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
My other LB is a Ferrari
Goodison_Gringo
Albert
Lumper
Bryan
The President
Mr_Ben
tadpole
fatboblatch
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
blueFire
Diamond
VenezuelaBlue
Sheep Flavour
toffee_pies
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
notepad
Luka Perfect
MyBlueToothBrush
BB
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Valentino Blue
Bluey
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
WellOilBeefHooked
paul
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Garry Adams
detroitblue
Blue_Monkey
callmebubbles
Ol' Mother Hibbert
Brummie No Mates
Synth_fg®
Royal Blue Mersey
62 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 22 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Blue gazza Wed 06 Apr 2011, 5:45 am

Real Madrid are believed to be monitoring Marouane Fellaini's contract talks with Everton and could launch a bid for the midfielder in the summer if the deal collapses.
Full story: Metro
Very Happy Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 22 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 06 Apr 2011, 6:43 am

In The Times yesterday, Everton want Felli to sign a new deal to scare off Chelsea
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:48 am

Real Madrid are believed to be monitoring Marouane Fellaini's contract talks with Everton and could launch a bid for the midfielder in the summer if the deal collapses.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:48 am

Super wrote:

super strikes again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2 posts above mate Laughing Laughing
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 06 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:
Super wrote:

super strikes again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2 posts above mate Laughing Laughing

Will accept this SUPER!
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 06 Apr 2011, 1:45 pm

Hot of the press!!

eh...?

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 06 Apr 2011, 3:05 pm

Bluejags wrote:Hot of the press!!

eh...?

Your very funny mate!
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:13 am

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is interested in signing Everton star Marouane Fellaini. The Belgian international is reticent to sign a new deal and Toffees boss David Moyes is reportedly worried that the talented midfielder will attempt to force the club to sell him.

The 23 year old has expressed his dissatisfaction at the way things are panning out at Goodison Park with the Merseyside club struggling financially and the very real possibility that big name players must once again be sold to balance the books. Chairman Bill Kenwright has told Moyes that unless a new buyer is found this summer then serious cutbacks will take place which could see the likes of Leighton Baines and Jack Rodwell sold.

Ferguson is known to be a fan of Fellaini and was linked with a move for the big central midfielder before he left Standard Liege for Everton for a fee of £15m in September 2008 and appears keen on making an offer for the Belgian who’s current deal ends in 2013.

Marouane Fellaini’s multi purpose talents have also attracted the interest of Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho and a bidding war could ensue if Everton feel they have no choice but to sell. The strong midfielder is a useful attacking weapon who scores his fair share of goals and is also adept at breaking up opposition advances.

Man United could well do with more steel and bite in their midfield especially with Owen Hargreaves likely to leave in the summer when his contract comes to an end. Ferguson also has the likes of Darren Fletcher, Michael Carrick and Anderson to field in the central role but the Scot still has his eyes set on strengthening that position.

Real Madrid are said to be willing to offer around £22m for Fellaini and Ferguson would have to be willing to match or better that offer as clearly a move to the Bernabeu would tempt anyone.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:32 pm

a choice of two, two word phrases for those who want to buy Felli..

Fifty Million

or

FUCK OFF 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 22 Action-2

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:11 am

quote from what the papers say

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/04/13/what-the-papers-say-13-april

Marouane Fellaini has hinted he will sign a new contract at Everton as he looks to return from ankle injury before the end of the season.
Chelsea and Real Madrid have been tracking Fellaini, but he said: "Everton are a club that really care about me.

"My relationship with the manager is excellent, and I'm delighted that he considers me a key player and wants to extend my contract. For my part, I'm ready and waiting."

cheers
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:45 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:quote from what the papers say

Marouane Fellaini has hinted he will sign a new contract at Everton as he looks to return from ankle injury before the end of the season.
Chelsea and Real Madrid have been tracking Fellaini, but he said: "Everton are a club that really care about me.

"My relationship with the manager is excellent, and I'm delighted that he considers me a key player and wants to extend my contract. For my part, I'm ready and waiting for a move to Real Madrid."

cheers

No
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:55 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:quote from what the papers say

"My relationship with the manager is excellent, and I'm delighted that he considers me a key player and wants to extend my contract. For my part, I'm ready and waiting for a move to Real Madrid."

cheers

No
thats his dads quote
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:42 pm

Report - Hmmmmmmmmmm

The Belgium international midfielder is currently back in his homeland where he is continuing his recovery from an ankle injury.

At the same time, Fellaini and his advisors are in talks with the Toffees over the possibility of extending his contract, which expires in 2013.

The 23-year-old, who cost Everton £15million three years ago, has been linked with the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid in the past.

He admits the allure of playing for a club that can promise him silverware and elite European football is attractive, and he doubts he can get such guarantees at Goodison.

Fellaini is quoted by the Daily Post as telling the Belgian media: "One thing is certain, I want to play in a team that wins trophies and play in the Champions League. Everton is a team of sub-top."

Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:16 pm

Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini has told the club that his desire to play Champions League football may force him to leave. (News of the World - subscription required).

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:24 pm

is he going to be fit for the Spurs game?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 19 Jun 2011, 1:33 pm

If every player who reckoned he should be winning trophies and playing CL football was actually signed by a team which was winning trophies and playing CL football, then ManUre, Chelsea and Barcelona would have squads of around 200 players each. Fucking hell, who dio these arseholes think they are, shouting the odds about how they should be winning stuff when, in the case of Fellaini, we're talking about a talented but inconsistent sick-note with the worst disciplinary record at his club?

Fuck off Fellaini - let's see who would actually pay £20m+ for youand then give you a starting place in their trophy-winning, CL-competing side.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:01 pm

The President wrote:Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini has told the club that his desire to play Champions League football may force him to leave. (News of the World - subscription required).

But his ankles made of glass will force him to stay.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:42 am

Net rumours are saying 25M is the price...

If we can get 25M, I say G R E A T !!!!!... BYE---eeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:01 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Net rumours are saying 25M is the price...

where to, would probably be a fair price. Would need Rodwell to make the step up next season if we sell fell
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:03 am

Considering he only played 20 league games for us last season, and 23 the season before, essentially he is only half a player. So £25m would be the equivalent of a Torres!

SELL HIM!!!!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:14 am

Valentino Blue wrote:

where to, would probably be a fair price. Would need Rodwell to make the step up next season if we sell fell
Arse, Chav & Manure all on alert following his comments re: wants to play Chumps league... apparently... all tinternet gossip... but sounds realistic

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:31 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:

Arse, Chav & Manure all on alert following his comments re: wants to play Chumps league... apparently... all tinternet gossip... but sounds realistic

I've always said Arsenal is the place for him - they've never really replaced Viera. But Wenger is such a tight wad - there's no way he'll pay £25m for Fellaini. He'd probably offer us £12m plus a makeweight bench-warmer for Jags & Fellaini.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:10 pm

He has got Man UTD written all over him, he is a class player. Mo is the only player aside from Arteta in our side who can pass a ball into areas which are critical to creating goals.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:19 pm

Bryan wrote:He has got Man UTD written all over him, he is a class player. Mo is the only player aside from Arteta in our side who can pass a ball into areas which are critical to creating goals.

Got to disagree there; he's great at breaking up play and has a certain amount of skill on the ball, as shown by his ballet move against Citteh, but most of his passes are five to ten yards aren't they? I don't see him as a creator in our side, more of a link-man who can boss the midfield and stop the opposition playing.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:44 am

Is he fit for the new season?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next