606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+58
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Tonteau
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Michael Crosby S74
Super
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
My other LB is a Ferrari
Goodison_Gringo
Albert
Lumper
Bryan
The President
Mr_Ben
tadpole
fatboblatch
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
blueFire
Diamond
VenezuelaBlue
Sheep Flavour
toffee_pies
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
notepad
Luka Perfect
MyBlueToothBrush
BB
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Valentino Blue
Bluey
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
WellOilBeefHooked
paul
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Garry Adams
detroitblue
Blue_Monkey
callmebubbles
Ol' Mother Hibbert
Brummie No Mates
Synth_fg®
Royal Blue Mersey
62 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 31 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:11 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
The President wrote:Suspended
I saw the yellow card in the stats bit at the end of MOTD, but I can't recall the incident. Was in the Cobden bog at the time?
I think he was booked for gobbing off when Coleman gave away the penalty

Was going to get banned sooner or later. Better he misses the Norwich game than one of the December fixtures I suppose.
The problem is we have no height in the side for the Norwich game.
We look dreadful from short set pieces like the Reading 1st goal. Not the first time we've been exposed like this.
Dizzie has to play on Saturday.

Keeping the ball on the floor would do us very little harm. Baines best crosses are the chest high ones to the near post.
I'm thinking more defensively. Jags only one with any height. Despite his name, number 5 is not heightinger. Rolling Eyes
We look dreadful from short set pieces like the Reading 1st goal. Not the first time we've been exposed like this.

but Fella was also on the pitch. Losing him for a game shouldn't affect our defending of set pieces or in general.
You're right. Felli and Jags were hopeless for that goal, but we still need height.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 31 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  The President Thu 22 Nov 2012, 6:20 am

Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 24, says he wants to stay at Everton - provided they qualify for the Champions League.
Full story: Daily Mirror
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 22 Nov 2012, 7:46 am

The President wrote:Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 24, says he wants to stay at Everton - provided they qualify for the Champions League.

Toodle-oo then.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 22 Nov 2012, 9:05 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
The President wrote:Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 24, says he wants to stay at Everton - provided they qualify for the Champions League.

Toodle-oo then.

I love when players say that, as if it has nothing to do with them. What happens when he puts in a shit game or gets sent off? Its the other players fault we didnt qualify?

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:01 am

Bluejags wrote:

Toodle-oo then.

I love when players say that, as if it has nothing to do with them. What happens when he puts in a shit game or gets sent off? Its the other players fault we didnt qualify?

He just wants to be loved.Stick one on him Moyes. lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Thu 22 Nov 2012, 12:18 pm

Fuck him and fuck his big mouthed arl fella.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Thu 22 Nov 2012, 12:19 pm

Bluejags wrote:

Toodle-oo then.

Exactly, stop missing sitters and getting pointless yellows then
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 22 Nov 2012, 3:48 pm

Toodle-oo then.

And if we qualify, he'll want to play for a team that wins the CL. Shite journalism.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 22 Nov 2012, 5:10 pm

keep playing him ... see how we do... accept any offer 30+ million ... end of

Number of posts : 40811
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Thu 06 Dec 2012, 11:54 pm

Russian outfit Zenit St Petersburg are ready to go head-to-head with Chelsea over a deal for Everton's Marouane Fellaini , 25, in January.
Full story: Metro

Should push price up to at least £50 Million
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:42 pm

Very Happy
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/8319749/Everton-midfielder-Marouane-Fellaini-says-he-is-staying-at-Goodison-Park

Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini says he is staying at Goodison Park

Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini has ruled out an exit from Goodison Park.

Speculation has intensified in the build-up to the transfer window over his future, particularly on the back of a five-goal haul in five games.

A total of eight in the current campaign could be added to in Sunday afternoon's home clash with Tottenham.

The news will be a huge boost to the Toffees faithful and Fellaini,whose contract expires in 2016, said: "My head is exclusively with Everton - I'm saying nothing about all the rumours.

"Although I'm happy to be praised for my performances, my future is with Everton. I'm on a good run and I want that to continue against Spurs.

"We are playing well enough to fight for a European place, even the Champions League, but we must retain this rhythm all season. It won't be easy but we want to do it.

"Our fans deserve to have some more big European nights. I am pleased with my current form. There's no secret to it - it's a combination of luck, work and good positioning in the penalty area.

"I do what the forwards do....and score goals!"

With Everton in seventh spot in the Premier League and only three points off the Champions League spots, team-mate Steven Pienaar is convinced Fellaini won't be going anywhere.

"He's enjoying his game and is clever enough not to go. There's a lot of speculation but he's still contracted to the club," the South African said.

More importantly, when asked if he would ever cut his mopped hair, Fellaini added: "I'm not thinking about changing my style for years.

"I get many letters from fans asking about my hair and requests about how they should care for their own hair."

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 10 Dec 2012, 1:26 pm

He must have been thinking about Arsenal or Chelsea yesterday, cause he sure wasn't thinking much about the game against Spurs.
One of Big Fella's poorest performances.
So Felli, 2 goals needed at Stoke. Go get 'em!

Oooops, guess what "West Brom boss Steve Clarke and Everton's Marouane Fellaini have been named Premier League manager and player of the month for November."
There's the answer right there.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 15 Dec 2012, 6:09 pm

bellwipe

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 15 Dec 2012, 8:17 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:bellwipe
Moyes agrees.

Everton manager David Moyes on Marouane Fellaini: "He deserves to get the punishment. I've seen it, it's a terrible thing to do and I expect him to be punished. It's down to the FA. I've told him it's not acceptable and whatever he gets, he and us deserve it."
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 15 Dec 2012, 9:32 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Moyes agrees.

Everton manager David Moyes on Marouane Fellaini: "He deserves to get the punishment. I've seen it, it's a terrible thing to do and I expect him to be punished. It's down to the FA. I've told him it's not acceptable and whatever he gets, he and us deserve it."

It's a bit of an obvious comment, but I doubt if Ted Rodgers would say such a thing about Goofy and Co.
DM may well fine him too?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 15 Dec 2012, 10:22 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20744614

Total class running right through the club. I just can't fault the way this was dealt with, just like the Phil Neville "diving" incident - which even he realised wasn't really that much of a dive after looking at it again a little later, but he still just made light of it and took the flak.

Fellaini does make the point about not getting any help from the ref, but he makes it without trying to excuse himself or sounding petulant.

I dunno who is doing our PR at the moment, or whether its simply Moyes putting his stamp on the club, but Everton is the model for all other clubs to follow. And that's without even talking about the "He Ain't Heavy" moment at Goodison.

Fuck, and to think, but for an accident of birth, we could be supporting a club that can't even admit Suarez is a cheating diving racist, when it's as plain as the elbow in Shawcross's face.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 15 Dec 2012, 11:48 pm

After the comments on MOTD Felli will be lucky to get away with 3 game ban ... typical of Lawro to say it could be 6 or 9....

He was stupid more than once, but surely a retro red will suffice... 3 games

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 16 Dec 2012, 1:10 am

Having spent my rugby career butting heads with front row players with necks like Fellainis waist I can assure you that being nutted by a 180lb bloke with a bunch of candy floss on his head does not cause one to do the dying swan from Swan Lake. Even in the Sky Premier league. Shawcross will have to resign his membership of the hard man club.

I'm just grateful that we got out of 'Hell' (copyright Dixie) with no more injuries. 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 31 Bowdown afro
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 16 Dec 2012, 2:48 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Moyes agrees.

It's a bit of an obvious comment, but I doubt if Ted Rodgers would say such a thing about Goofy and Co.
And that's what separates Moyes from these other fools. Tell the truth, even when it hurts.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 16 Dec 2012, 4:09 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Moyes agrees.

And that's what separates Moyes from these other fools. Tell the truth, even when it hurts.

Liverpool would have played the 'It's an act of endearment in Belgium' card.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 16 Dec 2012, 4:14 pm

Shawcross has history with Felli though.
They must have played against each other many times in the last 4 seasons, and it's the same old thing. Grab, pull and trip is the tactic. Wind up Felli and he is useless. Job done.
Maybe Felli and DM can figure out a way of using it to our advantage?
Stand at the front post, allow Shawcross to just stand there, holding on? At least it acts as a wall against the goalie.
or maybe run on the spot in an extravagent way, high knees up and arms pumping. If he gets near Felli, he'll get stomped on or elbowed in the ribs. I kind of like that, as it would draw the ref's attaention to the tustle.

btw, Shawcross gives out no emotion at these set pieces, just grabs hold, and says nowt.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 16 Dec 2012, 4:21 pm

That could be his last game for us.

4 game ban. Ends and off to Chelsea
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 16 Dec 2012, 8:15 pm

Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Moyes agrees.

Liverpool would have played the 'It's an act of endearment in Belgium' card.
lol! lol! lol! Too true! Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 17 Dec 2012, 10:47 am

Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini's likely lengthy suspension, after his clashes with Ryan Shawcross during the weekend draw with Stoke, has increased his chances of being sold in the January transfer window. Chelsea and Paris St Germain have been linked with a £30m move.
Full story: the Guardian

Fellaini, 25, could be punished with a nine-game ban affraid following three separate incidents at the Britannia Stadium.

The Belgian midfielder faces a club fine of two weeks' wages - up to £150,000 - from furious manager David Moyes but the Football Association is likely to ban him for three games.
Full story: Daily Mail

does anyone else think he may have orchestrated this to enable a move away in january Suspect Suspect
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 17 Dec 2012, 12:23 pm

"does anyone else think he may have orchestrated this to enable a move away in january"

Not at all, he has been like through throughout his five years here. Usually just with the elbows.

Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next