606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic

+43
hairy cataract
Cahill the Great
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Knight of Thorgothshire
tadpole
Dixie Land
Armchair
Made 4 Gwladys
Michael Crosby S74
The President
Da Judge
notepad
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Albert
Bryan
Mr_Ben
Statman
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Helenqu
Lumper
Tonteau
RhinoJagz
Blue gazza
Valentino Blue
Hinchcliffe Corner
Diamond
BB
El Pablo
Garry Adams
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
Bluey
Sheep Flavour
duncs pigeons
SouthernSmugToffee
blueFire
Brummie No Mates
MagicMike
detroitblue
paul
Luka Perfect
toffee_pies
47 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic - Page 9 Empty Re: 18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:41 am

The President wrote:Defender Phil Neville was left feeling unhappy after team-mate Royston Drenthe broke down with laughter when the veteran attempted a step-over in training.
Full story: Metro

lol!

This is a running joke on twitter, Baxter and Cahill are always getting slatted off by Neville and they usually retort with a comment about his step-overs.

lol!
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic - Page 9 Empty Re: 18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:44 am

mindyerho? wrote:
The President wrote:Defender Phil Neville was left feeling unhappy after team-mate Royston Drenthe broke down with laughter when the veteran attempted a step-over in training.
Full story: Metro

lol!

This is a running joke on twitter, Baxter and Cahill are always getting slatted off by Neville and they usually retort with a comment about his step-overs.

lol!

I had a close seat his attempt at Blackburn. Just woeful (but funny once we'd won). It seemed that he was thinking about it for a full second before his attempt. 18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic - Page 9 830563
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic - Page 9 Empty Phil Neville your time is up.

Post  SEFTON Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:29 pm

Good Morning blues.

Right !!! Now i'm going to start a conversation that hopefully will wake you all up and shake this site by the rafters.

A bit of controversey to start the day,HOPEFULLY SOME GOOD DEBATE AS WELL?

Phil Neville utility player R/B or midfielder which ever you prefer,Everton captain-Ex-English International has had a succesful career with the Mancs,ITS TIME TO GO NOW PHIL AND FOLLOW YOUR BROTHER INTO THE RETIREMENT WILDERNESS.

Mr hoofball as we all effectionately know him (whilst a very good servant to the club) has not got the pace or the legs for the premiership hes far too old,David Moyes has now got to look for a R/B in the summer,shamus coleman may be able to do the job but hes still very young and learning his trade,at the same time while David Moyes is still looking for his best team during this transitional period hes got to look to the future as well,and that means looking for a new captain,YES i did say it was going to be controvercial,so before you all start thinking SEFTON has lost his marbles ? NO I HAVEN'T, WOULD BE INTERESTING TO START A POLE TO SEE WHO THE SUPPORTERS WOULD FAVOUR?

Thoughts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:36 pm

No need to look for a new rb when we have Hibbo and Coleman. When is Pip's contract up, will be interesting to see come the end of the season if he decides to hang up his boots, but that will all depend on his contract.

Agree he has been a valuable member of the squad since he signed for Everton and remember thinking it might have been a bad move all those years ago. So for that I apologise Pip.

Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:41 pm

I'm just glad to see the CAPSLOCK key isn't gone forever Very Happy

On topic I think Pip will complete his badges with us when he hangs up his boots.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:42 pm

his mantle of captain and all round cheerleader seemed to be taken up by Heitinga last night.

I like Phil for being a great motivator of the team, he does have ability, but seems to have lost confidence lately.

he is contracted until the end of next season i beleive - if he stayed until the end of his contract I would have no problem with that as he's a decent squad player to cover various positions on the pitch, but I doubt he will be first choice RB when others are fit.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:48 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:his mantle of captain and all round cheerleader seemed to be taken up by Heitinga last night.

I like Phil for being a great motivator of the team, he does have ability, but seems to have lost confidence lately.

he is contracted until the end of next season i beleive - if he stayed until the end of his contract I would have no problem with that as he's a decent squad player to cover various positions on the pitch, but I doubt he will be first choice RB when others are fit.

Agreed STJ,
Good morning mate,i think on a positive note Moyes may hand Neville a back room position as he is a great motivator for the team and club,a coaching role may not be out of the question,just hope he leaves the hoofball behind him. lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:48 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:his mantle of captain and all round cheerleader seemed to be taken up by Heitinga last night.

x2
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:50 pm

Albert wrote:

x2
=EINSTEIN? lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:59 pm

SEFTON wrote:

Agreed STJ,
Good morning mate,i think on a positive note Moyes may hand Neville a back room position as he is a great motivator for the team and club,a coaching role may not be out of the question,just hope he leaves the hoofball behind him. lol!

Afternoon mate - must admit, I think he could make an excellent coach, just hope we don't end up being his first club if moyes leaves - he'd need to manage at a lower level first and then build on it before taking on a prem club.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic - Page 9 Empty phil neville

Post  Blue gazza Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:39 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Very interesting piece of England news to bring you: Everton's Phil Neville will join the England Under-21 coaching staff for Wednesday's Euro 2013 qualifier against Belgium.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu 23 Feb 2012, 10:19 pm

Pmsl

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 23 Feb 2012, 10:21 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Very interesting piece of England news to bring you: Everton's Phil Neville will join the England Under-21 coaching staff for Wednesday's Euro 2013 qualifier against Belgium.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:14 am

Bryan wrote:Pmsl

Why? I think it's a great move for a top man, it'll work well for us too as Moyes clearly like to promote from in so any added experience will be beneficial.
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 24 Feb 2012, 2:45 pm

Pip will no doubt be employed in the word of football for the rest of his life. He appears to be a genuinly nice lad, wants to learn and improve, and has been a great assett on the pitch for us being the leader, so I can see him being a good coach.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Fri 24 Feb 2012, 4:58 pm

Him and Stu Pearce for Euro 2012
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 24 Feb 2012, 5:20 pm

notepad wrote:
Bryan wrote:Pmsl

Why? I think it's a great move for a top man, it'll work well for us too as Moyes clearly like to promote from in so any added experience will be beneficial.

I agree mate. I can only see this being good for him and for the England U21s.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:17 pm

I hope he told Jordan Henderson today how shite he is.. Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm

Bluejags wrote:I hope he told Jordan Henderson today how shite he is.. Very Happy

There are no words to describe just how shit Jordan Henderson is...
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:37 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:I hope he told Jordan Henderson today how shite he is.. Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:11 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

My mate raves about him, says he was Kenny's best signing last Summer... 18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic - Page 9 Confused
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 02 Mar 2012, 7:34 am

notepad wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

My mate raves about him, says he was Kenny's best signing last Summer... 18: Phil Neville - ex Captain Fantastic - Page 9 Confused

He probably was... he is still really, really shit though. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:30 am

Dixie Land wrote:
notepad wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

"He's just a blonde Eddie Munster, blonde eddie munster, blonde eddie muuuunster!"
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 02 Mar 2012, 5:47 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
notepad wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

"He's just a blonde Eddie Munster, blonde eddie munster, blonde eddie muuuunster!"
So KKKenny paid 35M for the piece of wood up front but Henderson was his best signing scratch Very Happy

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 03 May 2012, 11:35 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/9242119/New-England-manager-Roy-Hodgson-targets-Phil-Neville-as-his-potential-assistant.html
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next