606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 West Brom 1 (League Cup - AET) (Fellaini, Neville)

+16
Lumper
Dixie Land
RhinoJagz
Made 4 Gwladys
Super
Armchair
tadpole
Blue gazza
hairy cataract
Helenqu
fatboblatch
Sheep Flavour
Mr_Ben
Da Judge
Bluey
Albert
20 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Everton 2 West Brom 1 (League Cup - AET) (Fellaini, Neville) Empty Everton 2 West Brom 1 (League Cup - AET) (Fellaini, Neville)

Post  Dixie Land Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:23 pm

Everton are on a roll after thrashing Wigan. I expect to see us win this one by a good 1543 goal margin. Drenthe is the man of the moment and I expect to see him get his first start and score at least 501 goals against a shite West Brom side.

West Brom spucked millions up the wall on Shane Long while Moyes got in the prolific Vellios and Stracquiwhatsis for £3 and a bag of scampi fries. Shane Long will wish his mammy had never let his pappy penetrate her special area after the beating that we are going to give his team.

The West Brom side consists of players called:

Long
Cox

Sums it up.

WHO THE FUCK ARE WET BROM ANYWAY??? cheers cheers cheers

(2-0 to Everton for Super's game)
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Brom 1 (League Cup - AET) (Fellaini, Neville) Empty Re: Everton 2 West Brom 1 (League Cup - AET) (Fellaini, Neville)

Post  hairy cataract Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:05 pm

very good Dixie. I wonder if it's possible for you to have a career doing this? Not sure how it would work really, but you're definitely the man if it ever becomes a proper job like.

Anyway, we will rest our best players Bily and Felli, and start with two big fuckers up front in Vellios and Dracula or whatever he's called. We will hammer them into submission with a series of long, long, long balls from Hibbo and Jags.

8-0.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Brom 1 (League Cup - AET) (Fellaini, Neville) Empty Re: Everton 2 West Brom 1 (League Cup - AET) (Fellaini, Neville)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:28 pm

If friggin Swansea can put three past this shower of shite, we should get one..

1-0 Drenthe

COYB

Number of posts : 40814

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Sun 18 Sep 2011, 1:38 pm

long tore jags and distin a new arsehole last year so i'm going for 0-12
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:30 pm

1-4 last season, going for the same again.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:54 pm

I think Woy might go for his youngsters and we do the same so the result may be unpredictable. Moyes normally fields a strong side for this (lol) which hasn't worked for him in this competition. Fuck nose. Very Happy
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:18 pm

Neville and Drenthe will start, Ossie will probably have a rest. Mucha and Barkley might get a game, too. Imagine the Back 4 will be the same as always.

Hard one to call, hope we can do the damage early and maybe finish 3-1. But this is Everton so we'll probably make heavy weather of it, or worse.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:19 pm

Tonteau wrote:Neville and Drenthe will start, Ossie will probably have a rest. Mucha and Barkley might get a game, too. Imagine the Back 4 will be the same as always.

Hard one to call, hope we can do the damage early and maybe finish 3-1. But this is Everton so we'll probably make heavy weather of it, or worse.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Neville and Heitinga start as well.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:14 pm

Mucha
Coleman
Heitinga.
Distin
Baines

Baxter
Rodwell
Barkley
Drenthe.

Vellios
Strack

Howard, jags, Hibbo, Neville, Saha, Cahill, gueye
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:19 am

Woy will work with West Brom wetbacks

Pretty sure he will play a shadow side especially with a decent chance of a win at the weekend at home to Fulham.

I'd imagine Everton will line up something like:

Mucha,
Hibbert, 2 from Jagielka, Distin, Heitinga , + Baines
Barkley, Osman, Fellaini, Neville, Drenthe
Cahill

As much as it seems a good idea to rest Fellaini we still need a decent, creative centre-midfield and it might be folly to leave that entirely to a side missing BOTH Fellaini and Osman and opt for the likes of Heitinga, Neville, Rodwell in those positions - not enough inspirational football from those to warrant the omission of all the key midfielders (and Billy is questionable too). Barkley is rather inexperienced without those sorts around him and Drenthe needs match fitness too. Coleman is just back from injury so could do with a rest.

bench: Howard, Rodwell, Billy, Strac, non-starting centre-half (above), Vellios (still as an impact player), Gueye (not match-fit), possibly McAleny - suspect Saha is not in the running (but maybe he may start 4-4-2 with Saha, who knows). Baxter and Wallace don't seem to be part of Moyes plans either. Ideally if the result is going our way time for Vellios, Strac, Billy.. or Gueye in place of the likes of Cahill, Drenthe and Ossie or Fellaini

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:40 am

Ashamed to say I couldnt remember Conor mc name so I dropped him. He's the one Drenthe rescued in the Rez game.

Who are the centrebacks for the rez with Duffy on loan?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:37 pm

West Brom striker Shane Long is doubtful for Wednesday's Carling Cup 3rd round clash with Everton after suffering a bout of flu.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:44 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Ashamed to say I couldnt remember Conor mc name so I dropped him. He's the one Drenthe rescued in the Rez game.

Who are the centrebacks for the rez with Duffy on loan?

Mustafi & Nsiala played centrebacks agaisnt Villa in the last reserve game, with Browning & Garbutt occupying the fullback positions.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 20 Sep 2011, 10:50 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:I think Woy might go for his youngsters and we do the same so the result may be unpredictable. Moyes normally fields a strong side for this (lol) which hasn't worked for him in this competition. Fuck nose. Very Happy

I am working with a Baggie fan and he insists that they are fielding their reserves outfit, Premiership survival by March/April is what their goal is this season. They started well last year and tailed off dramatically. They want to avoid a repeat.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 20 Sep 2011, 10:55 pm

Apparently Saha has been left out of the squad again for tomorrow night.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 20 Sep 2011, 11:00 pm

Super wrote:Apparently Saha has been left out of the squad again for tomorrow night.

It said on Talk Sport that he refused to play for the reserves so I'm not surprised. I also would not be surprised if we never saw Saha in an Everton shirt again.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 21 Sep 2011, 1:39 am

trying to get tickets for the game, fuck me it's hard Mad Mad .. gotta register, Suspect Suspect etc etc i just wanna go see the mighty blues go through to the next round FFS cheers cheers no feckin wonder we can't fill the ground, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr i will go and queue up to get my tickets

will still try tho Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 21 Sep 2011, 8:59 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:Apparently Saha has been left out of the squad again for tomorrow night.

It said on Talk Sport that he refused to play for the reserves so I'm not surprised. I also would not be surprised if we never saw Saha in an Everton shirt again.

Does seem that way mate that if you have a falling out with Moyes you don't get much game time. Like Yobo and Yak.....
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  tadpole Wed 21 Sep 2011, 9:55 am

Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Does seem that way mate that if you have a falling out with Moyes you don't get much game time. Like Yobo and Yak.....

We don't need him now we have Dennis and Apolistos! Very Happy

Both to start up front tonight.
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 21 Sep 2011, 10:15 am

FEED THE STRAQ wrote:trying to get tickets for the game, fuck me it's hard Mad Mad .. gotta register, Suspect Suspect etc etc i just wanna go see the mighty blues go through to the next round FFS cheers cheers no feckin wonder we can't fill the ground, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr i will go and queue up to get my tickets

will still try tho Very Happy

On the Everton facebook page...

Everton Football Club
If you are planning on purchasing a ticket for tonight's game today, please ensure you get your ticket early to avoid lengthy queues at the box office.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Wed 21 Sep 2011, 11:06 am

Only £20.00 per ticket...wish I could make this one Sad
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 21 Sep 2011, 12:54 pm

who on here is planning to go, is there a meet up in winslow ? would be nice to put names to faces etc ( not you though dixie ) Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:45 pm

FEED THE STRAQ wrote:who on here is planning to go, is there a meet up in winslow ? would be nice to put names to faces etc ( not you though dixie ) Very Happy

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

People have lots of names for my face, most of them are not very nice. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:56 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
FEED THE STRAQ wrote:who on here is planning to go, is there a meet up in winslow ? would be nice to put names to faces etc ( not you though dixie ) Very Happy

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

People have lots of names for my face, most of them are not very nice. Very Happy

paddy kirk Everton 2 West Brom 1 (League Cup - AET) (Fellaini, Neville) F_whistl are you in there tonight then
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:02 pm

Any links?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next