606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+18
Tonteau
Made 4 Gwladys
SEFTON
Goodison_Gringo
Gravy & Chips
Sack the Juggler
The President
RhinoJagz
Armchair
WellOilBeefHooked
hairy cataract
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
Statman
SouthernSmugToffee
Rotterdam 1985
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Lumper
22 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 8 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 28 Jun 2017, 11:26 am

some lying hack wrote:06:15: Romelu Lukaku is chilling out on holiday in the United States as Chelsea try to sign the Everton striker.

Express Sport understand Chelsea have offered £70m for Lukaku - with Everton holding out for £80m.

And while any deal for Lukaku won’t happen until July 1 when Chelsea’s kit sponsor changes from Adidas to Nike, the big Belgian is not getting distracted from his vacation.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/821428/Transfer-News-LIVE-updates-Man-Utd-Chelsea-Liverpool-Arsenal-Matic-Coutinho-gossip-rumours

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 8 Confused its about what I expect to get, but not sure how the hell the express know what's going one, so I reckon thy have just made the numbers up.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 8 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 05 Jul 2017, 10:53 pm

Romours are that Man Utd are ready to swoop in and get Lukaku for £100M.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/825267/Man-Utd-Transfer-News-Romelu-Lukaku-Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74431
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 05 Jul 2017, 11:53 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Romours are that Man Utd are ready to swoop in and get Lukaku for £100M.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/825267/Man-Utd-Transfer-News-Romelu-Lukaku-Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea

£100 million, PLEASE Very Happy Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Thu 06 Jul 2017, 5:36 am

And in the mail :
Manchester United are closing in on the biggest move of the summer as they prepare to hijack Chelsea's world record £100m move for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 24. (Daily Mail)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 06 Jul 2017, 7:22 am

£100m lol! lol! cheers
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Thu 06 Jul 2017, 9:18 am

Armchair wrote:£100m lol! lol! cheers

PX including Rooney? Laughing
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 06 Jul 2017, 9:34 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Armchair wrote:£100m lol! lol! cheers

PX including Rooney?  Laughing
Is that downsizing?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Thu 06 Jul 2017, 10:12 am

Breaking news £75 million agreed with Man U
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40516483
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 06 Jul 2017, 10:31 am

The President wrote:Breaking news £75 million agreed with Man U
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40516483

At least it is done before he's back to wreck the feel good factor around for the club.

£30m on Sigi, £20m on Giroud, £10m for Rooney's wages and away we go!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 06 Jul 2017, 10:37 am

£75M? What happened to £100m?

I reckon we're being fleeced at that price. I hope there's some add-ons, like another £10m if he manages to trap the ball successfully three times in one game, or £1m every time he points hopefully at a place ten yards in front of him when his colleague is surrounded by 5 players and has no chance of making the pass.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Thu 06 Jul 2017, 10:58 am

I thought he wanted to play in the Champion's League?

The Belgian turned down the most lucrative contract offer in Everton's history in March and later said: "I don't want to stay at the same level. I want to improve and I know where I want to do that."

Well congratulations Rom, you're moving from a team that finished 7th last year and is in the Europa League to a team that finished 6th last year and is in the Europa League.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:07 am

Talk Talk Radio are now saying that Everton have NOT agreed to this sum or deal
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:09 am

hairy cataract wrote:£75M? What happened to £100m?

I reckon we're being fleeced at that price. I hope there's some add-ons, like another £10m if he manages to trap the ball successfully three times in one game, or £1m every time he points hopefully at a place ten yards in front of him when his colleague is surrounded by 5 players and has no chance of making the pass.

So, just the £75 million then Very Happy Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:11 am

[quote="Hinchcliffe Corner"]I thought he wanted to play in the Champion's League?

The Belgian turned down the most lucrative contract offer in Everton's history in March and later said: "I don't want to stay at the same level. I want to improve and I know where I want to do that."

Well congratulations Rom, you're moving from a team that finished 7th last year and is in the Europa League to a team that finished 6th last year and is in the Europa League.[/quote
UTD are in the CL this season
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:15 am

Blue gazza wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I thought he wanted to play in the Champion's League?

Well congratulations Rom, you're moving from a team that finished 7th last year and is in the Europa League to a team that finished 6th last year and is in the Europa League.[/quote
UTD are in the CL this season

Oh, I missed their Europa League win, lost interest in the season around the beginning of May.

Fair enough then.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:35 am

hairy cataract wrote:£75M? What happened to £100m?

Everton senior advisor's have moved quickly to dismiss any deal for Lukaku, Rumoured source has come from a rogue Journalist.

Let the bidding war begin. lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:52 am

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/exclusive-no-deal-place-romelu-lukaku-join-manchester-united-103114926.html
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:56 am

Seems like usually reliable sources like Beeb & Guardian having been constantly jumping the gun on transfers this summer. Everyone appears to be in the know but no one seems to know! A lot of he is/he isn't statements in the last hour. Maybe it's just been made public to flush Chelsea out of the bushes. Only good to come of this so far is Lukaku unlikely to be back at Finch Farm to contaminate feel good around the club. Think he was due in today which is why there might be some urgency to get the deal done soon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 06 Jul 2017, 12:09 pm

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 8 Downlo10

Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 06 Jul 2017, 1:10 pm

KoelJagz wrote:Seems like usually reliable sources like Beeb & Guardian having been constantly jumping the gun on transfers this summer. Everyone appears to be in the know but no one seems to know! A lot of he is/he isn't statements in the last hour. Maybe it's just been made public to flush Chelsea out of the bushes. Only good to come of this so far is Lukaku unlikely to be back at Finch Farm to contaminate feel good around the club. Think he was due in today which is why there might be some urgency to get the deal done soon

Beeb's story is still up.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 06 Jul 2017, 3:09 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I thought he wanted to play in the Champion's League?

Well congratulations Rom, you're moving from a team that finished 7th last year and is in the Europa League to a team that finished 6th last year and is in the Europa League.

They are not in the Europa League..... they won the Europa League and are therefore in the CL...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9790
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 06 Jul 2017, 3:16 pm

Statman wrote:
KoelJagz wrote:Seems like usually reliable sources like Beeb & Guardian having been constantly jumping the gun on transfers this summer. Everyone appears to be in the know but no one seems to know! A lot of he is/he isn't statements in the last hour. Maybe it's just been made public to flush Chelsea out of the bushes. Only good to come of this so far is Lukaku unlikely to be back at Finch Farm to contaminate feel good around the club. Think he was due in today which is why there might be some urgency to get the deal done soon

Now with air quotes. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Thu 06 Jul 2017, 3:44 pm

KoelJagz wrote:
Statman wrote:

Now with air quotes. Very Happy Very Happy

If only there was a word that meant "air quotes" but when they are written instead of gestured...

Wink
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:31 pm

Just read that it will be £75m, plus £15m add-ons and Rooney, who is valued at £10m, so a cool £100m. Probably bullshit but if not, goodbye Rom.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 07 Jul 2017, 9:35 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:Just read that it will be £75m, plus £15m add-ons and Rooney, who is valued at £10m, so a cool £100m. Probably bullshit but if not, goodbye Rom.

Don't think that Is BULL-SHIT, United want to spout 75m so they don't add pressure on Lukaku,also they don't want media thinking they were desperate to get him.
Its all mind games, for me really pleased he's gone taken the horrible barsteward agent Mino Raiola with him cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next