Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 10 Jan 2018, 1:52 pm

The President wrote:Striker Romelu Lukaku is unhappy at Manchester United and feels he's being undermined by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. (Daily Mirror)

Cheeky Bid in January Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Confused
Undermined by someone who has yet to start a game this year?
The lad has played every minute of ever game until the new year.
Just looking for the hugs methinks.

the voodoo thing just didn't need to be said. Silly comment from Big Mosh, who should know better.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6336
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Armchair on Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:08 pm

[quote="Yankthattoffee"]
The President wrote: Silly comment from Big Mosh, who should know better.

Yep, him and Fat Joe need to put a sock in it.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SEFTON on Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:53 pm

Armchair wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
The President wrote: Silly comment from Big Mosh, who should know better.

Yep, him and Fat Joe need to put a sock in it.


I question the fact did ''Farhad Moshir''i actually say them words?
why? cause If my memory serves me correctly, Lukaku went to United not Chelsea wouldn't that go against any voodo beliefs?.

Just saying like. cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9804
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 10 Jan 2018, 5:41 pm

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 435650
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Da Judge on Wed 10 Jan 2018, 8:37 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
The President wrote:Striker Romelu Lukaku is unhappy at Manchester United and feels he's being undermined by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. (Daily Mirror)

Cheeky Bid in January Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Confused
Undermined by someone who has yet to start a game this year?
The lad has played every minute of ever game until the new year.
Just looking for the hugs methinks.

the voodoo thing just didn't need to be said. Silly comment from Big Mosh, who should know better.

Kenwrightitis.... primary symptom is distinct taste of leather in saliva - inability to chew (due to mouth being full). Treatment is to place patient in bed rest and extract obstruction (most of shoe shaped) and rinse mouth with "Polish" (as in Vodka).

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8851
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 21 Jan 2019, 10:04 pm

Meant to post this last week, but I watched a bit of the Spurs - Man Utd game and what has happened to Lukaku? Did he eat one of his teammates? Or maybe Man Utd were fielding George Foreman in the second half, couldn't quite tell.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 21 Jan 2019, 10:09 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Meant to post this last week, but I watched a bit of the Spurs - Man Utd game and what has happened to Lukaku? Did he eat one of his teammates😂😂😂😂😂? Or maybe Man Utd were fielding George Foreman in the second half, couldn't quite tell.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Armchair on Tue 22 Jan 2019, 7:12 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Meant to post this last week, but I watched a bit of the Spurs - Man Utd game and what has happened to Lukaku? Did he eat one of his teammates? Or maybe Man Utd were fielding George Foreman in the second half, couldn't quite tell.

lol! lol!
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Super on Fri 24 May 2019, 1:13 pm

Bit of talk on the gossip pages today that Man Utd are looking to sell Lukaku....

Lukaku's former club Everton will get £5m if the striker leaves Manchester United before his contract with the Old Trafford club expires in 2022.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36868
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Armchair on Fri 24 May 2019, 1:32 pm

Worth a cheeky bid? I suspect he'll want CL footy though.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 24 May 2019, 5:26 pm

Armchair wrote:Worth a cheeky bid? I suspect he'll want CL footy though.
sign him !
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 May 2019, 5:08 pm

United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has been told he can leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan.
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 30 May 2019, 5:59 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has been told he can leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan.
Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh fuck off and take your Jaffa cakes with you, you fat biscuit eater!

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 May 2019, 6:31 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has been told he can leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan.
Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh  fuck off and take your Jaffa cakes with you, you fat biscuit eater!
cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Da Judge on Thu 30 May 2019, 9:03 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has been told he can leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan.
Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh  fuck off and take your Jaffa cakes with you, you fat biscuit eater!
cheers

This... btw Sacko sent you a PM No

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8851
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 May 2019, 9:31 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has been told he can leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan.
Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh  fuck off and take your Jaffa cakes with you, you fat biscuit eater!
cheers

This... btw Sacko sent you a PM No
no PM ??
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Da Judge on Thu 30 May 2019, 9:38 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has been told he can leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan.
Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh  fuck off and take your Jaffa cakes with you, you fat biscuit eater!
cheers

This... btw Sacko sent you a PM No
no PM ??

Are you Sacko? Ok, if you are a FOMO sufferer I will send you one too!

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8851
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 31 May 2019, 6:17 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has been told he can leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan.
Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh  fuck off and take your Jaffa cakes with you, you fat biscuit eater!
cheers

This... btw Sacko sent you a PM No
no PM ??

Are you Sacko? Ok, if you are a FOMO sufferer I will send you one too!
Very Happy I got a PM with a bare faced lie in it Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 F_laugh
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Armchair on Thu 08 Aug 2019, 7:20 am

Off to Inter for £73m. Do we get a slice of that?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Super on Thu 08 Aug 2019, 10:10 am

Armchair wrote:Off to Inter for £73m. Do we get a slice of that?

£5m from what I've seen in various reports.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36868
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 11 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum