606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+23
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Knight of Thorgothshire
My other LB is a Ferrari
Armchair
SouthernSmugToffee
Sack the Juggler
Blue gazza
Lumper
Helenqu
Michael Crosby S74
Da Judge
ToffeeDan
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Merseyblue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Albert
Super
Cahill the Great
RhinoJagz
27 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 3 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  hairy cataract Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:18 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Fellaini is a Man Utd player.
Fucking cunt. Very Happy 
Never rated the shithouse.
Fuck Fellaini!   Lukaku has signed!!
are you sure
deffo its on his twitter account mate
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25817
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 3 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Dixie Land Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:18 pm

£27.5 MILLION FOR FELLAINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers 

That means that they wanted Baines for £500,000.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:18 pm

I do hope we got at least £25 mil for the lanky fouling cunt Very Happy 
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:18 pm

Super wrote:£27.5m for Fellaini.
Great price considering his buy out clause! cheers 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:18 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:I do hope we got at least £25 mil for the lanky fouling cunt Very Happy 
£27.5m
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38073
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:19 pm

Dixie Land wrote:£27.5 MILLION FOR FELLAINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers 

That means that they wanted Baines for £500,000.
whooop.. I'm ok with that ...

Number of posts : 40804

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:21 pm

Bye Afroman afro afro afro afro afro afro
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:22 pm

£4 million more than his release clause. Well done Bill and Bob.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:22 pm

ups & downs but I largely enjoyed Felli

good luck with the ginger tosser afro 

Number of posts : 40804

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:24 pm

That'll do. Will miss him, but Moyes has made a major fuck up. The fans won't thank him when they see Felli in action - he's so not what they need. Beaten by the Shite, a tame draw with the Chavs, and now this as his first major signing. He's paid over the odds for a player who had found his level at Everton.

£27.5m. Mugs.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:26 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:ups & downs but I largely enjoyed Felli

good luck with the ginger tosser afro 
Who won't be at man ure for long when they don't make chap league this year Very Happy 
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:27 pm

hairy cataract wrote:That'll do.  Will miss him, but Moyes has made a major fuck up.  The fans won't thank him when they see Felli in action - he's so not what they need.  Beaten by the Shite, a tame draw with the Chavs, and now this as his first major signing.  He's paid over the odds for a player who had found his level at Everton.

£27.5m.  Mugs.
Blue Bill has done well there!
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:36 pm

Merseyblue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:That'll do.  Will miss him, but Moyes has made a major fuck up.  The fans won't thank him when they see Felli in action - he's so not what they need.  Beaten by the Shite, a tame draw with the Chavs, and now this as his first major signing.  He's paid over the odds for a player who had found his level at Everton.

£27.5m.  Mugs.
Moyes has made a massive cunt of himself there. Failed to get Baines - by far the better player of the two - and paid £4m over the price he could have had Felli for a month ago! The Glazers should take that out of the ginger tosser's wage packet cheers 

Very Happy 
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:39 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

£27.5m.  Mugs.
Moyes has made a massive cunt of himself there.  Failed to get Baines - by far the better player of the two - and paid £4m over the price he could have had Felli for a month ago!  The Glazers should take that out of the ginger tosser's wage packet cheers 

Very Happy 

Maybe that was the plan all along!?! He knows we needed money and that man ure have it Very Happy 
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:40 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

£27.5m.  Mugs.
Moyes has made a massive cunt of himself there.  Failed to get Baines - by far the better player of the two - and paid £4m over the price he could have had Felli for a month ago!  The Glazers should take that out of the ginger tosser's wage packet cheers 

Very Happy 
Oh yeah he's dropped a massive bollock there!
I think he's only signed Felli out of desperation after not being able to get anyone else in. Very Happy 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:40 pm

No problem with him leaving, I won't be booing him or hating him (apart from the 180 minutes he will be playing against Everton).

Never sulked or let the speculation affect his performances and although I wont wish him luck as such I have no hard feelings.

Also 27.5M is a tidy profit.

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:42 pm

If he'd gone out and signed Fellaini on 1st July for 23.5 million all the United fans would have been made up. As it is they've dithered over it and now he seems like a consolation prize.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:42 pm

I'm OK with this as well, £27.5M will do, don't think we could have gotten that much more to be honest.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74301

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:45 pm

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 3 435650 Very Happy 
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:47 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:No problem with him leaving, I won't be booing him or hating him (apart from the 180 minutes he will be playing against Everton).

Never sulked or let the speculation affect his performances and although I wont wish him luck as such I have no hard feelings.

I agree MC. A great price and he's been a good servant for us really.
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:52 pm

Albert wrote:If he'd gone out and signed Fellaini on 1st July for 23.5 million all the United fans would have been made up. As it is they've dithered over it and now he seems like a consolation prize.
Spot on. His price increased by a sixth in a month. Dithering Davey strikes again! And, by waiting for the transfer request, how much did we save on the well-named 'loyalty' bonus? Suddenly it feels as though we did good business here. It didn't two hours ago.

Last years's X Factor winner has signed. I do wish we suddenly weren't quite so reliant on loan signings.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:56 pm

Merseyblue wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:No problem with him leaving, I won't be booing him or hating him (apart from the 180 minutes he will be playing against Everton).

He was such an unusual player in so many respects, and in being so, elevated EFC in the media.
Is he CL quality?
As always it will be interesting to watch what happens with him.
Not so much the profit on him, but whether we have replaced him wisely and effectively?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 03 Sep 2013, 12:04 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

He was such an unusual player in so many respects, and in being so, elevated EFC in the media.
Is he CL quality?
Not so much the profit on him, but whether we have replaced him wisely and effectively?
Don't think we really could expect any more than that. Pretty fair market value, possibly a bit on the high side even.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 03 Sep 2013, 12:08 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

Is he CL quality?
Don't think we really could expect any more than that. Pretty fair market value, possibly a bit on the high side even.
I agree. I was just wondering whether the quality of his replacements will justify our elation at the fee?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 03 Sep 2013, 12:11 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

Is he CL quality?
I agree.  I was just wondering whether the quality of his replacements will justify our elation at the fee?
Only time will tell, but Fellaini clearly wanted away, so might just as well cash in.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next