606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+23
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Knight of Thorgothshire
My other LB is a Ferrari
Armchair
SouthernSmugToffee
Sack the Juggler
Blue gazza
Lumper
Helenqu
Michael Crosby S74
Da Judge
ToffeeDan
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Merseyblue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Albert
Super
Cahill the Great
RhinoJagz
27 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side Empty 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 28 Aug à 12:37

Cahill the Great wrote:Hopefully this is total bollocks!   Sky Sports News havent reported any such story as there is nothing on their live internet transfer ticker.

Surely - we wouldnt accept a bid for Fellaini that is less than the £24m we received for Lesscott 3-4 years ago?!
+1

Number of posts : 40804
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Armchair Wed 28 Aug à 12:39

I'm not sure what LeScott has to do with this 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side Confused 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 28 Aug à 12:53

Armchair Evertonian wrote:I'm not sure what LeScott has to do with this 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side Confused 
Not sure either.

But one could at least make the argument that City wanted their man and just paid (a lot) to get him. Moyes wants to get Felli on the cheap. And he if anyone ought to know how little money we have, so pay up and help us out some you twat!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74301

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Wed 28 Aug à 12:54

Armchair Evertonian wrote:I'm not sure what LeScott has to do with this 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side Confused 
My point was that we sold Lescott for more who was clearly not as good as Fellaini.   We'd be stupid to accept the offer being rumoured.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 28 Aug à 13:00

Cahill the Great wrote:
My point was that we sold Lescott for more who was clearly not as good as Fellaini.   We'd be stupid insane to accept the offer insult being rumoured.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 28 Aug à 13:20

If this is true, the price looks about right.
There are still holes in his game, although he can be a game changer.
It has been inevitable that he would go, and many on here were encouraging such a move.
I'm thankful that RM has done this before the final whistle next Monday, and I'm also sure he has 1 or maybe 2 replacements for him.
As long as we get as good a player as we're selling, and cheaper too, then we'll be OK, and maybe better if we get a second signing (preferably a striker).
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 28 Aug à 13:30

Yankthattoffee wrote:If this is true, the price looks about right.
It has been inevitable that he would go, and many on here were encouraging such a move.
I'm thankful that RM has done this before the final whistle next Monday, and I'm also sure he has 1 or maybe 2 replacements for him.
As long as we get as good a player as we're selling, and cheaper too, then we'll be OK, and maybe better if we get a second signing (preferably a striker).
I think it was also just a matter of time before he'd be on his way, but my point is that Utd have the cash so let's push them a bit to get another couple of millions for Felli.

And we need a quality striker. Can't win (enough) games with Jelly and Vic playing up front.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 28 Aug à 13:35

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:If this is true, the price looks about right.
I think it was also just a matter of time before he'd be on his way, but my point is that Utd have the cash so let's push them a bit to get another couple of millions for Felli.

And we need a quality striker. Can't win (enough) games with Jelly and Vic playing up front.
I'm right with you there.
Also, it's not good to have someone who just doesn't want to be there, despite what is happening with Goofy, Rooney, Bale etc.  Sulking just brings the team down.
Kone has yet to show what he can do, and supplementing his impact should be high on RM's agenda.
I guess he'll be looking at McCarthy and others now.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 1 Sep à 21:11

Talk is that betting sites are suspending bets on Fellaini joining Man CITY!!! scratch 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 1 Sep à 21:15

Dixie Land wrote:Talk is that betting sites are suspending bets on Fellaini joining Man CITY!!! scratch 
Oh good, Gareth Barry will almost certainly join us now! affraid 

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Sun 1 Sep à 21:17

Dixie Land wrote:Talk is that betting sites are suspending bets on Fellaini joining Man CITY!!! scratch 
If Shity steel him from under the nose of Manure and Moyes I might just piss myself Very Happy 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 1 Sep à 21:26

Merseyblue wrote:
If Shity steel him from under the nose of Manure and Moyes I might just piss myself Very Happy 
it will be a massive slap in Moyes face by Martinez & Kenwright .... hopefully add a lot of extra cash to the fee as well

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Sun 1 Sep à 21:30

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
it will be a massive slap in Moyes face by Martinez & Kenwright .... hopefully add a lot of extra cash to the fee as well
I still think he'll join the ginger one at Manure but this would be brilliant!bounce 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 1 Sep à 21:37

Merseyblue wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
I still think he'll join the ginger one at Manure but this would be brilliant!bounce 
Citeh have plenty of good strikers getting splinters in their arse as well to sweeten the deal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 1 Sep à 21:48

Merseyblue wrote:
I would accept £20 million just to piss Moyes off. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 1 Sep à 21:51

Dixie Land wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
cheers  is Dikov still there.. .. they can surely Px him

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 1 Sep à 21:58

Dixie Land wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
As funny as that would be, I'd love City to just swoop in and bet £35M for Fellaini and be done with it. It appears he wants to play for a CL club, so there you go.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Mon 2 Sep à 18:34

Former Stoke manager Tony Pulis
"It is disappointing the Marouane Fellaini deal has not been sorted out.

"David Moyes has worked with Everton chairman Bill Kenwright for 11 years. I would be disappointed, if I was United manager Moyes, that this was not done behind the scenes."

Is he taking the piss!!!!!
Screw you Pulis 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side Action-2
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 2 Sep à 18:57

Merseyblue wrote: Former Stoke manager Tony Pulis
"It is disappointing the Marouane Fellaini deal has not been sorted out.

"David Moyes has worked with Everton chairman Bill Kenwright for 11 years. I would be disappointed, if I was United manager Moyes, that this was not done behind the scenes."

Is he taking the piss!!!!!
Screw you Pulis 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side Action-2
I think you forgot "screw you Moyes" somewhere there.

Moyes shold have done this deal a month ago. Now I hope that Kenwright tells him to fook off.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 2 Sep à 19:16

Fellaini has been to the training ground and has now left. Has Martinez been taken to hospital needing stitches to his face?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 2 Sep à 19:21

He's handed in a transfer request (according to SSN).
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 2 Sep à 19:21

Statman wrote:He's handed in a transfer request (according to SSN).
If so, PAY UP Moyes!!!!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 2 Sep à 19:26

Yep...

BBC Sport's Chief Football Writer Phil McNulty
EVERTON UPDATE

"We reported earlier today that Marouane Fellaini was ready to push hard for his move from Everton to Manchester United if there were any signs of the deal faltering. It looks like he has pushed with an official transfer request - with less than four hours left in the window.

"Everton have a lot of business to do. And will need to do it very quickly."
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 2 Sep à 19:26

All Utd's doing I have to stay. Fair play to Bill for not giving in so soon.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side Screen16

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Mon 2 Sep à 19:28

Really bad of Fell I to leave it so late in the day.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next